The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people made comments on the various Selmar videos about the blaming of the Accountant for the lack of accounts. This I find interesting as Stephaneee is publicly ruining their professional reputation as we know she has had the accounts for some time . She could be in deep trouble if the Accountant finds out she is not only lying but causing them potential loss of business reputation (at the very least). . I wonder if this is why she has now decided to ‘do’ the accounts herself - a completely inane decision or one forced upon her by the Accountant actually finding out and black listing her. If I were her accountant I would be suing for slander, after all she is now worth pursuing as she has available income and that is true for all who may have a grievance against her. Also Selmar could sue for Health and Safety issues including moving those slabs, use of a chainsaw etc etc. Dan should have the correct certificates for use/training for use of power tools, digger, cherry picker etc etc. Her equipment, her responsibility.
Selmar I believe was a paid employee at one point by Stephaneee and as such should have had all the training, risk assessments.
Here, every member of relevant outdoor staff has to go on training days for use of any power tools, each power tool requires a different training day, this also includes the correct way to climb a ladder ( I kid you not).
There is no way she will be able to do the accounts herself by the way , believe me.
Hope you are reading this Stephanie Jarvis.
Her accountant certainly handed over the files back to her weeks ago, that I know. Whether they were finished with them or placed remarks about changing stuff to get them approved is still a mystery, as she only speaks about it in riddles. It might as well be that her accountants have given it all back and refuse to be further involved. Finding a new accountant willing to cook her books, at this stage, might cause some panic as well?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I just imagine her up in bed on that new patron purchased laptop with steam coming out of her ears swigging whiskey out of the bottle..Delete, delete, delete...!! Like a mad game of Whack A Mole - Whilst trying to keep up with the fast moving Tattle threads, desperate to come up with something, anything to quickly get filmed with her in house production team 😂 (Dan) to divert attention away from Selmargate. The tea making video is her literally knowing that she could put up a 'here is a wall with paint drying' & her super fans would swoon. She's so busy with Tattle, deleting comments, watching Kathy's vlogs, checking that Mummy has definitely got Selmar back on side blah blah that her content is suffering quite clearly.
Meanwhile back on topic. Stephanie Jarvis - where are the accounts?
Something tells me it’s not whiskey she’s swilling in her lair, but that horrible $5 a bottle J Roget “champagne”🤮. She does have the most discerning of tastes🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We don't seem to be seeing the other chateau owners lining up to offer their support. Are they all afraid of being tainted by the charlatan "Chateleine"?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We don't seem to be seeing the other chateau owners lining up to offer their support. Are they all afraid of being tainted by the charlatan "Chateleine"?
It has gone deathly quiet in chateauverse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her accountant certainly handed over the files back to her weeks ago, that I know. Whether they were finished with them or placed remarks about changing stuff to get them approved is still a mystery, as she only speaks about it in riddles. It might as well be that her accountants have given it all back and refuse to be further involved. Finding a new accountant willing to cook her books, at this stage, might cause some panic as well?
she got everything - every scrap of nonsense back including her Color coded bank statements.

Nutti should be able to run excel
- to separate BnB & expenses
- building costs per project
- day to day petty cash
- monthly/weekly payroll
- associated taxes for revenue- monthly returns
- travel expenses
- which channel is the cost to be associated to she has 2
- personal expenses
- chateau taxes
- personal taxes

charity donation
recipts of moneys passed on and recognised by reciever

also forgein bank accounts

all moneyed seem to be channeled into her British account

her taxes in uk 🇬🇧 are not filed either even if there was a loss in Covid
Still have to file

declaring where she lives full time
She hopped over to London during Covid - trying to hide how long she was there - ( estimated days )trying to achieve the tax days on uk 🇬🇧 land .. Stephanie?

it was during a pandemic 😷

I’ll remind Stephanie again - there is no listed qualified registered accountant listed on company records

tick Tock

I’d say she got fired as a client .😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Fanny has competition - found this lovely B&B nearby in the town Crozon sur Vauvre. In addition to English & French, they speak Dutch, so it appears Snorty isn't the only Dutchman in the Village. Unlike Fanny they also have a heated pool and appear to have radiators that work.

1647255421463.png

4, La Borde,
36140 Crozon sur Vauvre
France
Tel : 0033 (9) 88 00 73 55
[email protected]

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Yesterday's CD's, 3/13/22, live chat...

⏲
DaphneDecoded You are making people wait for a five minute video? Shame on you.
DaphneDecoded that would be an excellent use of the five minutes

siamgirl31 I am not on any social media, so this is the extent of interaction!
jetje goes dutch @siamgirl31 for me 2.. i don't have fb or insta or anything like that.. and i am ke with it too

👍
jetje goes dutch don't forget to give the video a thumbs up on your way in all.. we know it's gonna be good so why wait right!!!!
jetje goes dutch 200 likes before the video starts would be awesome
Brenda M @Jetje goes dutch hellooo my love agree and a nice reply as well curtesy

🗣
DawnAlive what's everyone's favorite project going on at the Chateau? Mine is the English garden going in being the Chapel... well, it would be the Chapel Reno when it gets started.

Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button 👍

🗣
Taylor H. I hope to stay a weekend as a BNB guest in the future, would love to meet some of the crew! looking forward to todays episode

🤭
William Greenough has anyone won the lottery yet ? hahahahaha
William Greenough lol, i have a sure fire way and it only cost 300 dollars, hahahahahahha

137 👍 as jetje cries for more...
jetje goes dutch come on peeps.. 200 likes before the video starts can we do it???!!!
siamgirl31👍
Hope Diamond👍👍👍

🗣
Pat Kuykendall - Weeks By the way, don’t forget to share The Chateau Diaries to your virtual friends…we need a million subscribers for this channel…It is my all time favorite one.

🤭
Marc Who will play mother ?
Marc Earl Grey
Hanna Young @the Chateau Diaries So you be mother today?

👍
Gerda Vd Westhuizen please hit the like button

...and the 5 min. flog finally starts...
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening everyone love from SA
Percy Attfield Hello from Centurion. Having spent the day at the model flying field and walking many kilometers I’m ready to sleep. I hope this vlog my be short.
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!
The Chateau Diaries I’m sorry it’s such a short video tonight!

Cindy shading Annalise...
Cynthia Lambert @the Chateau Diaries Your hair is lovely! Annalise gets better and better.
The Chateau Diaries @cynthia Lambert She is great - and she tried a new technique this time!

Stephanie Jarvis is in bed and milking it... (Isabelle does not react.)
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis No, that’s why it’s a short video I’m in bed with paracetamol
Lisa Akinlabi OH dear please take time to be well @the Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Lisa Akinlabi It’s just a sniffle but I’m milking it for all it’s worth!

Isabelle is a fan of the Ritz. Who would have guessed??? 🤷‍♀️
Linda Elliott I am actually going to The Ritz next Sunday with my daughter and a dear friend for afternoon tea. It was a special gift that should have happened two years ago, but a drafted virus got in th way!
The Chateau Diaries @Linda Elliott Have a wonderful time!
Isabelle Jarvis Linda Elliot I can recommend it !!!

🚫☕
Amazing trips Though am not a tea drinker I am here to show my love and support to Stephanie and the whole La Landers
The Chateau Diaries @Amazing Trips Thank you

Stephanie Jarvis replied and then dropped Cara like a 🔥🥔.
Cara Winsor Hehir qi said squeezing the bag makes it bitter...
The Chateau Diaries @Cara Winsor Hehir That’s actually true. Some people like the bitterness, but swirling it is better
Cara Winsor Hehir @Lake Lili i wonder if any where else calls a kettle a slut...
Cara Winsor Hehir @the Chateau Diaries but thats how it's made in newfoundland, no one has the patience to wait. stuff to be at.

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Cynthia Lambert @Philip Janssen Hi Philip! Are you back in France?
The Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen Hi darling! How’s your drive going?
Philip Janssen I’m not quite back at Lalande - yet! My rehearsals are going really well, thank you so much for asking!

Wow, Milagro has increased the donation from .99 to 1.99 and now 4.99.
nGDNRSJwIqQnQ0qdREPHw2-g=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Milagro Guardiola
$4.99
my cup of tea
The Chateau Diaries @Milagro Guardiola Thank You again! You’re always so generous

🐝
bee french @philip janssen @the chAteau diaries just rewatch ed the Venice video & steph&dan making fun of you in a boy band
bee french @philip janssen not to be ashamed as you experience in the BAnd and theatre has strained you to work in a team and y try I collaborate
with others. Good for the chateau @philip janssen
Philip Janssen 😂@bee french
bee french @philip janssen I mean theatre experience. Bad typing

Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for sharing a cup of tea
Percy Attfield Cheers. See you next time fir tea!
Philip Janssen Thanks everyone
The Chateau Diaries Good night from Lalande lovely people

No answer...
clicker 70 Isabelle! When are you going back to LaLande?
clicker 70 Were you able to get a permit to go metal detecting?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Fanny has competition - found this lovely B&B nearby in the town Crozon sur Vauvre. In addition to English & French, they speak Dutch, so it appears Snorty isn't the only Dutchman in the Village. Unlike Fanny they also have a heated pool and appear to have radiators that work.

View attachment 1124186
4, La Borde,
36140 Crozon sur Vauvre
France
[email protected]

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became a visitor of the domain called Bel-Air

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1124186
4, La Borde,
36140 Crozon sur Vauvre
France
[email protected]
omg 😳 they are honest
Our rooms are located in a beautifully restored barn,
(Yes ::: like SSB farmhouse)
they all have a private bathroom.
(yes :: well not all are working )
We have beautiful views of the surroundings, a beautiful extensive garden with a pond
:): no - she drained hers )
and a heated swimming pool.
( no ;; just dads padding pool )

we could all stay :: and visit
Let’s book it when the summer party 🎉 date is announced 😈😈😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
she got everything - every scrap of nonsense back including her Color coded bank statements.

Nutti should be able to run excel
- to separate BnB & expenses
- building costs per project
- day to day petty cash
- monthly/weekly payroll
- associated taxes for revenue- monthly returns
- travel expenses
- which channel is the cost to be associated to she has 2
- personal expenses
- chateau taxes
- personal taxes

charity donation
recipts of moneys passed on and recognised by reciever

also forgein bank accounts

all moneyed seem to be channeled into her British account

her taxes in uk 🇬🇧 are not filed either even if there was a loss in Covid
Still have to file

declaring where she lives full time
She hopped over to London during Covid - trying to hide how long she was there - ( estimated days )trying to achieve the tax days on uk 🇬🇧 land .. Stephanie?

it was during a pandemic 😷

I’ll remind Stephanie again - there is no listed qualified registered accountant listed on company records

tick Tock

I’d say she got fired as a client .😈
These are 4 accounting firms in the surrounding area, but knowing Fanny she may been using a small, independent accountant.
I.T.E.X. 36
12 rue Emile Forichon
36230 Neuvy Saint Sepulchre
Tél : 02.54.06.91.50.
Fax : 02.54.06.97.54.
Email : [email protected]

MG CONSEILS La Châtre
Certified public accountant in La Châtre, France
Address: 21 Av. George Sand, 36400 La Châtre, France
Hours:
Closes soon ⋅ 12:30 p.m. ⋅ Reopens 1:30 p.m.
Health and safety: Mask required · Staff wear masks ·
Phone: +33 2 54 06 65 00
Appointments: fiteco.com

FIDUCIAL Expertise La Châtre
Certified public accountant in La Châtre, France
Address: Av. d'Auvergne, 36400 La Châtre, France
Hours:
Closes soon ⋅ 12:30PM ⋅ Reopens 2PM
Phone: +33 2 54 62 11 00

CERFRANCE Indre (not sure about this one)
Châteauroux (Centre-Ville)
18 rue Porte Neuve
36000 Châteauroux
Tél. : 02 54 29 20 70 or 02 54 29 20 00
[email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Clara Burnett, post: 8871143, member: 176095
She is not so much trying to hide stuff (let's face it, most of her really dirty laundry is already out there somewhere on the internet, quite literal recently, easy to access for all who wants to) but keeping her brand from being smeared by the truth. She probably knows she can't keep the tit from hitting the fan, so she tries to keep her sycophant fans away from the source. When one is poisoned by her positivity, one doesn't care about the truth out there, one wants more of the same distortion. This is the stuff Cynthia Lambert, Caroline Gooder, Brenda Gibbons and their many fellow sufferers drank and got addicted to, making them blind for their own foul behavior, because they are so focussed on their target: getting as close as possible to the Queen of Toxic Possitivity.

Funny that ,there are so many of them world wide , I was in a small corner shop in my host country Egypt a few months ago. While waiting for turn to be served a bearded man who looked a lot like that curtis character started talking in english to a mixed race couple. He just had to try to impress them by referencing that he's friends of a friend who owns a chateau while looking around shop for praise on this information. I Blankley stared at him unimpressed and was thinking to myself , yeah do they have a patreon account and are ebegging , or do they actual pay for it themselves? My tounge was sore from the biting it suffered 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Amaury Richmond is working on the Marquis apartment. He thinks he is a comedian.
What happened to the precious paneling???

1647256602447.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@SadSakCat42 said: 'Why anyone thinks it’s okay to insert your own prejudices and anger towards Stephanie on this poor woman is beyond me. She should be off limits'. 'We know nothing about her and considering how she is being used by complete strangers to attack Stephanie'

It is because people have seen how she (they) operates, she over-does things to benefit herself to the point of irritation & annoyance & all the other chateau owners start doing the same. Everything she's done that seemed to be a good idea initially, gets out of control because she over-does it. 1. Restoration funding has now become payments she never wants to stop. 2. 1 gift became lots of boxes of gifts which now have a 6 - 8 month waiting queue. 3. Her YT channel became a circus adding too many people for content & money. Housing a refugee means SJ (& her chateaau & YT friends who do the same) will get more gifts sent to them, increased views, subs & patrons. Everything these chateau Ytubers do is a calculated business move. The refugee will get better services & support (apart from food & housing) if she goes through the right charities & organisations. While at LL, I hope she registers with an organisation & communicates with other Ukrainians (in France) so she doesn't miss out on services that might benefit her which SJ cannot provide. When you work with charities, you'll discover that many normal working people contribute to charities (in different ways) without announcing it or putting it in videos. Most of these influencers or Ytubers do things for more views, subs, & support.

Reactions: 25
In Mojo's videos. SJ looks much like Tilda Swinton, not like Margot Robbie, whom she wanted to play her! She does resemble Tilda, I think.
She has a common face apparently
It’s very weird - trying to morph Stephanie
It’s clear on male faces
V v odd ….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.