The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, if bombs would explode near me, debries of buildings flying around, people dying, and me running for my life, I would take the first opportunity for shelter and security in a country near me.

And not travel through multiple countries just to end up at your „fan favorite place“, which is basically a war zone by itself.

Who is organizing that journey? I don’t think any humanitarian organization has the time or resources for doing individual travel arrangements.
Your thinking is wrong : a chateau fan would believe only Brussels is the place to go and there she got a ride with Nick
She's hilariously lame. She's a report-aholic.

Cynthia Lambert
8 hours ago (edited)
Those flower necklaces are a Hawaiian custom called a lei (lay). A lei is a common symbol of love, friendship, celebration, honor or greeting. In essence, it is a symbol of Aloha. In ancient Hawaii, wearing a lei represented wealth, royalty and rank. So it will be a fun party, because everyone will get leid. ;-)

Arwen Gail
@cynthia Lambert, why do you show up in everybody's comment section? And sweetie, if anybody needs to get leid, it's you.

Jeff Erohsab
@Arwen Gail like a herpes flare up! View attachment 1123827

Cynthia Lambert
@Arwen Gail I'm not your sweetie. And I'm allowed to comment as much as I please. And you know nothing of my love life. And I've reported your comment.

Cynthia Lambert
@Jeff Erohsab I've reported this comment.

Cat T.
Cynthia, why are you such an insufferable know it all? No one needs your Googled explanation on what a “Lei” is. Have you ever even stepped a foot in Hawaii or worn a real Lei? My bet is no.

Arwen Gail
@Jeff Erohsab She's the glitter of the comment section. LOL!!!

Cynthia Lambert
@Cat T. If you will look at Dan's previous video, when he was at the store buying party supplies, he mentioned that he didn't know what they were. That's why. And yes, I have absolutely worn and made them. And why are you being so rude?

Jeff Erohsab
@Cynthia Lambert Tattle tale!
🧵she is like a herpes flare up

her attempt at "Don't even go there" was rather cute :LOL:

PS. in my culture, tea bags are considered very lazy. A good cup of tea is always brewed by steeping loose tea leaves in a teapot and is very strong. Then you can add boiling water to your cup if you want it weaker, and we don't add milk to our tea either.
Quoting Stephanie : do you work in the coal mines?

I fear Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped and 50% Owner of Chateau de LaLande is going senile.

Fanny says in an upcoming vlog she will demonstrate how to prepare High Tea, but she did that only 3 months ago for the 6th Day of Tatvent. Here's a few reminders of that Christmas High Tea Massacre:
  • home made tarter sauce - yum
  • searching for horseradish in the dark with Teabag
  • sandwiches & store bought pastries large enough to choke a horse
  • nothing graceful, dainty or elegant about the table setting
  • enough food to feed an army - although we now know the extra chair at the table was for Dan (who was filming at the end)
Fanny, please don't make viewers suffer through another high tea massacre.
That's why I love tattle: there's always someone rembering something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
arwensgal1975, post: 8868694, member: 152970
Well I got a response, so I responded. LOL!

Cynthia Lambert
1 hour ago
@Arwen Gail I'm not your sweetie. And I'm allowed to comment as much as I please. And you know nothing of my love life. And I've reported your comment.

View attachment 1123744
Arwen Gail
1 minute ago (edited)
@Cynthia Lambert Ohhh You've reported my comment, I'm shaking! LMAO Get over yourself lady, you seem to think you are God's gift to all of these comment sections with your snippy little replies, but in actuality you are truly pathetic. Get a life.

when cult members are told to yfts
1647239246273.png

Lady Avonlea, post: 8868700, member: 293582
I suspect Pavlina is the friend of a friend as it's suspicious that she specifically requested HMN, although they may use the excuse that Pavlina was a fan of the show. However, Pavlina is from Ukraine and whether she is a 'legitimate' refugee or not, she and her family and friends are suffering through immeasurable horrors and they've had to leave their lives, their homes and their homeland. Pavlina will be traumatized and in pain and may indeed want to keep herself busy doing things like cooking a meal, just to keep her mind off of the invasion and find some sense of normalcy.

I truly hope Stephanie and everyone at HMN is sensitive Paulina's needs and provides her the space and support required, without sticking the pink phone in her face, or forcing her to discuss the invasion, or making her an indentured servant bringing Fanny cups of tea in bed. Time for Fanny to dig deep, step up and to care for someone else other than herself.

I am guessing she is a friend of a friend also now hence the fast move of it all and indeed she will be making her an indentured servant bringing Fanny cups of tea in bed, because of the isolation in money ,time and situation it makes parrfect brew for this to happen. Having no offical registered status with the Red cross etc makes it even better for Fanny she can be gotten rid of at any time should she rock the boat and start wanting anything more than "basic roof over her head" according to Fanny thats all that needed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
You know, if bombs would explode near me, debries of buildings flying around, people dying, and me running for my life, I would take the first opportunity for shelter and security in a country near me.

And not travel through multiple countries just to end up at your „fan favorite place“, which is basically a war zone by itself.

Who is organizing that journey? I don’t think any humanitarian organization has the time or resources for doing individual travel arrangements.
According to the Vlogs, she is a follower of Shittoo Diarrhea and asked the aged half owner of Shitoo de la looserhome if she could come there. Sadly I think she will end up in the Vlogs, but I hope that see you next Tuesday does not have the opportunity to exploit her as much as she wants to. 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Uff, she will blame the Ukrainian girl (why do I believe she will be young and vloggable?) and her foreign refugee camp viruses. So not in sync with LaLande commune living... What a sacrifice of the châtelaine 🙄
Poor Pavlina - imagine she leaves Ukraine only to possibly catch Covid at the shiteau.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She's just waiting for it to be old news . CD was all over the comments today do damage control - in a week or two it will all be forgotten
But not really. Just nicely tucked away to strike again when we think is needed. For poor Stephanie Jarvis, who's wealth is never enough and begging became a life's purpose, the bad stuff will never go away.

Just had a look, and last week was a crazy one ... we had 5 threads in one week! We usually average a thread every 3 days, so that's a bit crazy! Way back in the early days a thread could last for 3 weeks!

Monday there was the break up video
Tuesday was the Selmar speaks out video
Thursday Stephanie tells us Pavlina is arriving.
And a millions flying monkeys ... quite a week.
And still, if I am reading all the signs right, this is only the quiet before the storm.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I can't believe she just made a patronising vlog like that.
She certainly knows her sycophantic audience.
Whilst we sat at home with our PG tips laughing at her dumb as f*** stans who literally lapped it all up. Worse than little lord Fontleroy with his table settings.
The Vlogs mainly cater to her American boomers and grannies with their one great great grandfather's milkman who was from England-shire-ton when the Mayflower set sail, which makes them English and lap up everything SJ says

Also, she knows a simple video like that is gonna probs real in a whole load of new american grannies to her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I count 6 hats, but 8 chairs .... so I'm starting to think this looks like a very small group, and definitely a kids party style thing. Which is nice to do for the boys. But the guest list appears to be small ... guess we'll see.
Stephanie Jarvis
Sabine
Amaury
Natalia Oliveto
Dan Preston
Annaliese Price
Thomas
Jack
hats for adults to look "funny" ?

Reactions: 10
@Clara Burnett have you heard anything about what the atmosphere is like right now at the HMN? Any comments on Selmar's video still being out there?
Not in any detail, no, but I guess we all get an idea after watching that stupid 5 minute video, completely unnecessary because she already said she was not going to do a Sunday vlog every week and could have stayed silent and follow the strategy of ignoring the shitstorm, but no, she had to put her face out there in order to help remember her sycophants fans who they need to adore. Further more, she was in bed alright most of the day, but that is by far evidence of her being sick and matches more her usual lazy state of being. I have a feeling The Snorting Cameltoe will soon be back in tha house to comfort her and tend to her ever overflowing needs, as he is only supposed to rehearse his short appearance in the semi-professional musical. For tonight they have a badly edited second (what else is new) half of last week's gift grab lined up, filmed before the reveal of the Argentinian Pitbull's true nature, so all should be fine. Cringeworthy, but fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Love it all except having Miss Anna in there. She has nothing to do with all this other than making a cup of tea on video the same day a Fanny. Can we cut her out and put Fanny making tea in there please.
And correct tomorrow X 2 and add ' to wheres.
Also re consider using the photoshopped Davy & SJ and if you want "tit" there are plenty of real images of the pit under the downstairs loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems like Selmar's Tats still thinks she can grift them back on track by expanding the online shop while her lover fights off the LaLa-demons. I can't help but question her style choices whilst (!) looking at this legging, for example, thinking if people are supposed to wear THAT to their planned events they were definitely vetting the wrong audience from the beginning...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She must miss Marie Wiik - who did it all.

Don't miss it
Couldn't make it past the first 30 seconds. "A video A LOT of people have been asking for". REALLY?!?!! Who are these people that are sending Stephanie Jarvis A LOT of requests about how to make a cup of tea? Not buying it. :unsure: Followed by her overly animated (fake) description of a leaf floating from a tree into a cup of hot water in China. Really bad acting. I can't believe I was once charmed by her. Once you see, you can't unsee!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If what she said was true that many have asked her to show how to make a British cup of tea, then it proves that a majority of her sheep are indeed "elderly uneducated Americans." I reckon only that sort would request a tutorial on how to make a British cup of tea!
And she says, next time, she'll do one about a proper afternoon tea! For goodness' sake, Nicolas Fairbum alone has 13 vlogs about afternoon tea!

This might be a cry for help, Tattlers!
SJ may be telling us: "I have nothing to film...I need creative input...I've resorted to tea making...like Nicolas Fairbanks!"
And her poodle partner did already the table setting for " a proper afternoon tea"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And correct tomorrow X 2 and add ' to wheres.
Also re consider using the photoshopped Davy & SJ and if you want "tit" there are plenty of real images of the pit under the downstairs loo.
Whatever happened to creative freedom for the artist?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
kudos to Chateau Life and in particular Phil. His recent vlogs are showing him driving a van full of aid, in a convoy to the Polish Border. I have a new respect for him. Well done Chateau Life.
Many towns and villages in France are organising these trips :

They leave their villages with a truck full of food, medicines and clothes to go to the Polish borders and come back to France with Ukrainian refugees onboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And her poodle partner did already the table setting for " a proper afternoon tea"
Funny how quickly the word partner fades to the background, even with him gone for just a few days. Who knows, she might get used to it. Adrenaline levels are elevated and things surely seem more excited in her life since he left!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.