Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aquablue

Chatty Member
I’m Canadian 60. I’ve never heard spill the tea until this week. I assumed it was a typo. I can assure you it’s beans over here.
Oh it’s in Canada, it’s the Zennials and millennials that primarily use the phrase “spill the tea”x.

Reactions: 6

silvergirl

Chatty Member
Wow Dana, could you be anymore disrespectful?
...totally.,,and no offense to anyone...hope this doesn’t trigger...😘...but...she is clearly a nasty...trashy person...wouldn’t surprise me if she threatened him...and he had to put all this shite out there...before someone else did...meaning her or that fanny thing...JMO...

...it was obvious what she was up to in that pic...disgusting...and fugly...all in one...🤢 package...😎

S
Well fellow tattlers, there been a giggle -fest in the Geordie household.
My better half posted in the Chateau la Lande group about the Selmar video and has been blocked. If this is how they are going to continue to deal with issues Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries Is building an opposition army that may just bring her empire down.

Looks like we will be relying on your good selves to keep us updated of the Facebook shenanigans.
Tat does the same thing with Selmar's channel. Ever she came into the picture, she took over his channel and deletes any post does is not kissing her arse.

Pansygirl

Chatty Member
Also in The Petheric’s vlog, looking a bit glassy eyed, but been to the gym he said.

The Simple Life

May I ask why under my last comment #998 p. 50 of the previous thread, where I answered very politely to a not so polite reply by @sideways to one of my comments there is not a like button to be seen? Thanks

• Wow
  • Sad

Boohoo67

It is an association /charity and the accounts are meant to be posted publically on the website.so if they are overdue. Members and the public have a right to ask where are they?
I’m pretty sure the French ministry of Revenue would like to hear about nonpayment of income tax.

That, my dear, was Stephanie Jarvis official answer to the accusations of Nutty bullying Selmar: "Look at her, how nice she is, so cute with the love of her live, don't they make a perfect couple? How could someone that nice be the bullying monster they portray her to be?"
It's an answer worth puking over, leaving no drop unused.
Green face for Señora Mani [peaNUT]

• Haha
Reactions: 5

elizabethrex

She said she was looking forward to their lazy day together because they never disagree. What does that sound like to you?
I dont get it! Is it a jibe at Annalise? Was Dana referring to Annalise and Dan arguing? I though maybe Danas english isnt great and it means something else? What is a lazy day, a Sunday? Sorry if im being really thick here, menopausal brain fog this week!

• Wow
I think Spill the Beans is more common in the UK and Spill the tea in the US? Lots of phrases I was previously unfamiliar with - "drinking the Kool aid" was one.
Never heard spill the tea in the US. We do say spill the beans in the US. Drinking the orange kool aid became popular when Dump (Trump) was in office.

elizabethrex

So what time does the Patron video drop? Anytime before midnight GMT, or is there an actual premiere set?its been so long since i cancelled my $1 membership I cant remember 🤣

The only thing Stephanie Jarvis needs to bribe him with is the jar of LaLa honey she loves to bring as a gift. Selmar made it pretty clear he still loves the charlataine and her witchy mother and a few tears here and there will make this knight in shining tango armor kiss their smelly feet again.

What can I say? Tattlers don't rattle!
I'm keeping out of this game too :cool: 🕵️‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
It was the 'ol hag Isabelle Jarvis who called him, crying, saying that he was ruining her daughter by posting his grievances on the internet.

Right, so the Argentinian Bully is not excused but you can totally understand where she's coming from? Good luck with that line of arguments!
@Clara Burnett re IJ calling Selmar... was this info from your people on the ground? Apologies if I've missed any postings that may have covered this previously. I'm trying to keep up but then I get sidetracked and end up pages from where I was🙈

bembazaan

#Youtube
#SelmarDuin
#Justice
#TheTruthAboutChateauDeLalande
#JusticeForSelmar
#StephanieJarvisHalfAChatelaine
#TheTruthIsOut
#SpeakingFromMyBellyButton
#GoFundMeAShirtThatFits
ahhh - dont think I will be able to manage, not so tech savvy and in any event, Im blocked on CD, Selmar and Dan and I think on Chateau pseudo Love and MP - anything to do with the boobless wonder in fact.