Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We are only hearing one side of this story and do not know the manner in which Tatyana asked to check in.
I would not doubt Bratty had a self entitled & passive aggressive upon check in as by that point she already knew how Selmar was mistreated and taken advantage of before her arrival.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Silascat

I'm sorry, but I have to differ. They asked half a million $$$ to buy a chateau. If it's not demanding, i wonder what is....
They did a gofund me with money returned to donners if they didn't reach their goals. Knowing the sum was astronomical, maybe they were more interested in who would be interested in the advance ticket purchases of their dinner/ dansant/ events rather than getting an impossible amount to fund a chateau. Maybe their intention was to participate in Fanny's channel for 3 months to garner more interest in their plans but took a premature Chateau fundraising route (supported by Fanny herself as a viable option) because they were forced out of Fanny's chateau.

après-le-déluge

Chatty Member
So exciting we'll be able to monetise the channel soon... haha - watch out Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel and enabler of tear worthy bullying towards Selmar

Has anybody tried shit stirring by tagging The Chateau Diaries, Chateau Unwrapped, Phillip Jansen in the comments section? Might be a good strategy?

#SelmarDuin
#Justice
#TheTruthAboutChateauDeLalande
#JusticeForSelmar
#StephanieJarvisHalfAChatelaine
#TheTruthIsOut
#SpeakingFromMyBellyButton
#GoFundMeAShirtThatFits
YOU FIRST 😂😂😂😂😂 @Trengilly

• Haha
  • Wow

Albee

VIP Member
Not sure an individual can ask about a company's accounts? I don't have knowledge of accounting nor good enough French to do it.
It is an association /charity and the accounts are meant to be posted publically on the website.so if they are overdue. Members and the public have a right to ask where are they?

billybudd

VIP Member
This should be a huge red flag to Amaury. Run and don't look back. These are Nattys true colours ! It just gets worse the more you commit.
Agree. Thinking more and more about Tina Rosenberg's 1991 classic on Argentinian fascism.
Also Federico Finchelstein (Twitter: @FinchelsteinF) for scholarship on Latin American populist fascism, for those like @MRShavershamsdress who are here for the stink of micro fascist rhetoric and aesthetics.

Freesia54

VIP Member
Kathy you don't say enough!

This woman, Reinstated Queen Kathy is a so funny. I'd like her do a video of her thoughts on the Selmar and Natalia Oliveto bullying debacle - I think she would have some wise words for all involved....
[/QUOTE
I kept wondering what was so terrible about “C you next Tuesday” until it finally hit me! 😆😆😆 I’m so dense! If I “liked” that mean comment threads ago, I apologize! I probably thought it was a reference to the day of the week! 😆
Only for you pointing it out just now I also hadn't made the connection... not a nice word to use toward anyone.. so I'm just a dense 🥰

UK Phoenix

Dana is one of the biggest liars I have ever met, to be honest. People did not say leave off Dan as he's not the aim of these threads, they said be careful what you insinuate because you might hurt the one you say you love and care for. there's a difference. The prompt crack into Dana was, as far as I know, in response to Dana's flirty answer to Dan's vlog where he announced his break up. Not very classy, wouldn't you say?
@Clara Burnett, defo not classy and both messages totally nonsensical, I am assuming because English is not her first language OR, is it "their" private code? Either way, I am 100% not bothered. :rolleyes:

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I was just giving the Latest patron vid another listen to and I could hear children's voices when Fanny was talking to Amaury in the beginning talking about this new plumber ..... he says 'happy days" and just a few seconds and you can hear kids voices .
Were they Dan's children or someone else's ?
Its just strange to hear children's voices there at the Chateau. Thats all .
Is the latest patron vid on Wiki yet or can you tell me what page it's on. Every time I go back, I end up so many pages behind. I'm trying to multi task, read this and cook dinner :)

SadSakCat42

Drama unravels... I never really liked Selmar or his Lady of the yet-to-happen Dîner dansants in a medieval-looking Château. That being said, I'm waiting to hear from the Lala Château people as to Selmar's "allegations". This is going to be interesting. They will either deflate, deny or completely ignore what has been said.

As for Amaury, who is up to his nose in Lala business + humping the Lady-in-waiting nutty Natty, 2 options are open to him if he doesn't want to go down:
1/ pick up his material and find himself a proper independent workshop and set up a proper business
2/ become a part-owner of Lala and set his rules so that it is no longer a shitshow AND tell groping Natty off.
I will be happy to provide a 3rd option, but it requires a rather long plane ride. 😈

• Haha

jojonz

Chatty Member
Finally subcumbed and watched Dan vlog after unsubscribing. Seems he want to follow Billy model and even used similar music in part of it, Show abit of work and them some nice scenes.

Ma P obviously had a word with Billy re Micheal, most of his vlog shots of MIcheal, laughing and showing him in a good light he had more speaking role than Ryan. yans vlog again Micheal features loitering in background, Mick, Billy appeared to be laying law down to Micheal re bedroom them Billy saw Ryan and said not for his ears and he shut down vlog.

SadSakCat42

For sure he was talking with Amaury on their trip to UK when they were bromacing who want to boink who and where and when.... But he edited it out. 😂 Or do you believe they only talked about how to improve their French?

He is single, male and alive, of course he wants to boink someone. Why do you think he got himself new clothes? @Heathclffe, please come to rescue....
Obviously, your opinion of men is limited to your own experiences and perceptions and not based on personal knowledge of either one of them. Or perhaps you were in the van with them and overheard the conversation? Of course you weren’t.

• Heart
  • Wow