Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

après-le-déluge

Chatty Member
#JusticeForSelmarDuinVolunteerHelperAtChateauDeLalandeForStephanieJarvis
#JustDessertsForStephanieJarvisHalfOwnerOfAFarmhouse
yep!!!! BRAVO A TOUT

There’s an awful lot of baseless assumptions going on here. While I don’t watch the Patreon vids or the gift grab I don’t see any evidence that Dana is out to get laid. If Clara as a neighbour sees it, perhaps it’s true. But that seems to say that Clara is intimately associated with the clan in a daily basis. We don’t want to turn into a bunch of bullying 13 year olds.
baseless ? Hummmm ….. I don’t think so

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I too was taken in by the so called love etc they talked about. I then came to the realization that SJ sort of talked down to PJ in a few of the videos,
I then realized that it is not real. All that spending vaca and shopping. Then saying they are sending 2,000EU to support Ukraine. What a joke.
What I don't understand is why people are sending them gifts from all over the world. The shipping on a large box from Australia costs a small
fortune and mostly contains chocolates or tea and biscuits. Those are available at the local shops all over France. Also all the dresses that SJ is sent seem to fit perfectly. How do they know her size? I also don't understand why send used shoes? They are not a charity cases. Those are available at the local shops all over France. I almost considered staying there when going to visit my family but thank goodness I noticed the phony crap. Her laugh makes me cringe she forces it all the time!!
]
Perhaps the gift senders want to feel LL warmth inside when SJ reads their card out loud. It is the closest most will ever get to SJ so a deluded win win for them.

elizabethrex

Dana would boink anything with a pulse (and I'm not even sure that is vital for her as she was last seen clinging onto Davy). That is not the same as making a fictitious statement that " Dan wants to boink someone new."
Omg ROTFLMAO re Davy comment!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

The Simple Life

Hi 👋

I really had to study your questions
But I think 💭 I have it

not all the time - but some of the time IF the thread is moving fast and a lot are posting - the post can hang .. and then when the browser is refreshed
You’ll see all the icons will appear .

and lately the threads moved very fast 💨
Thank you soo much! Now I've got it :love:

Found your comment and clicked on the like option. Maybe try reloading TL to refresh your connection if the like button still isn't showing.
Thanks 👍

Reactions: 2

bembazaan

Thank you for answering, but what I really wanted to know is why under that comment I posted there was no "like button", as I see now is under the comment I posted here previously. I was talking about the button. Does this mean that my post is not visible? Just wondering.
[/QU

Double this for French men... Oh, sorry. Divide this by 2 for British men.. 😜
hmmmm, I am not too old to remember 2 very hot English men during my 6 years abroad in my youth. hehhehehehe

• Haha

Luna20

VIP Member
8815157, member: 321654"]
The way to fanny's heart
[/QUOTE]
And her wallet[/QUOTE]

UK Phoenix

I dont get it! Is it a jibe at Annalise? Was Dana referring to Annalise and Dan arguing? I though maybe Danas english isnt great and it means something else? What is a lazy day, a Sunday? Sorry if im being really thick here, menopausal brain fog this week!
@elizabethrex. You are not alone, I didn't understand either of her messages.

• Heart

jojonz

Chatty Member
Finally subcumbed and watched Dan vlog after unsubscribing. Seems he want to follow Billy model and even used similar music in part of it, Show abit of work and them some nice scenes.

Ma P obviously had a word with Billy re Micheal, most of his vlog shots of MIcheal, laughing and showing him in a good light he had more speaking role than Ryan. yans vlog again Micheal features loitering in background, Mick, Billy appeared to be laying law down to Micheal re bedroom them Billy saw Ryan and said not for his ears and he shut down vlog.

Reactions: 1

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Thank you for answering, but what I really wanted to know is why under that comment I posted there was no "like button", as I see now is under the comment I posted here previously. I was talking about the button. Does this mean that my post is not visible? Just wondering.
Very late here but simple life I can see a like button on your post but not on another post close to yours. I think it must be just a glitch in tattle not something against you.

• Heart

PrincessHighness

May I ask why under my last comment #998 p. 50 of the previous thread, where I answered very politely to a not so polite reply by @sideways to one of my comments there is not a like button to be seen? Thanks
Found your comment and clicked on the like option. Maybe try reloading TL to refresh your connection if the like button still isn't showing.

• Heart