Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BabyBell21

Sadly, I understand that. Still doesn't make it a saying that shouldn't go unchecked when possible. 🤟
I'm fully familiar with the history of the phrase.
OK. SO I JUST WATCH 4 minutes of her bullshit and want to 🤮. WHAT A F’ing idiot she is. You mean to tell me after YEARS OF NO HEAT SHE JUST NOW BRINGS IN A PLUMBER TO ASVISE HER ON WHAT TO DO. AND THIS BS ABOUT CUBIC-CENTIMETERS HEATING NONSENSE IS ABSURD! I’ve already heard her rattle on about this ages ago and she still has done NOTHING. YET SHE HAS MONEY TO FLY OFF TO SA & VENICE TO DRESS UP LIKE A FOOL BUT NOT FOR HEAT. WTF IS THE MATTER WITB THIS WOMAN ?
frankly if i were phiphi I’d just stay in the Netherlands.

you’re kidding right ?
That's what she has done herself in the past 🤷‍♀️, doctor told her off about it.

Reactions: 7

Boohoo67

Unfortunately it was not kool aid. The cyanide concoction was made with Ovaltine. And many of the people were forced to drink it. Not all did it willingly. Sorry to vent, and it is not aimed at anyone. I dislike the saying for so many reasons.
The most is that it makes light of a horrible and tragic event. It was named the Jonestown Massacre for a reason.
Thank you for listening.
It’s in the vernacular now and I don’t think anyone’s going to correct it.

Reactions: 7
He only has 17 patrons!! So what was meant for those 17 eyes and ears has now been seen by at least a 1000 people between @Linus' repost and Justice's YouTube!

I'm getting a chuckle that Isabelle and Stephanie thought they could contain this video! Such a great example that once something is out on the internet it is there forever.
Bratty's plan all along for Selmar's video to go viral. It was her idea to do the video and post it. She s a viper.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

elizabethrex

I think what has becoming patently obvious is that the Stephanie Jarvis brand doesn't stand for anything professional, ethical, moral, responsible, or good. A brand is only as good as the people who speak for it/represent it. Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande is permitting Philip Janssen to both edit, and address comments on videos on her behalf, and has put Natalia Oliveto in charge of volunteers, bed and breakfast guests and gifts sent to the Chateau. In so doing, both Philip and Natalie represent Chateau de Lalande when carrying out their duties. But, even Stephanie Jarvis must know that she is the one ultimately responsible for the actions of any employee. Additionally, Stephanie Jarvis, as the head of her business venture must be held to a significantly higher standard. Her complete disregard of rational behaviour in her business transactions is unbelievable and she is ruining what she had managed to build for herself.

The Chateau business and Youtube channels are both competitive. To flourish one has to produce a quality product/service and maintain a high standard of business practices and comfort to current societal norms. There is an enormous fiduciary responsibility that comes with the amount of money being exchanged. A system of checks and balances needs to be part of a company's structure. No one is taking any of this seriously -- and any other business operating in a manner that we are witnessing at Chateau de Lalande would be considered a complete failure. I find no concrete business model or plan in place -- except to just keep the money rolling in.
STOP HELPING HER!!!🤣🤣🤣😜

• Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
Yep the Patreon video will be full of lies about Selmar and Nutty.
She will cover her tracks as always, sugar coat everything and hint at Selmar not "getting it". That she loooooves him as a friend and that he is Always welcomed back as long as she doesn't have to see or deal with him.
Her ass kissers will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
And they really don't seem to care that Fanny is not using money for renovations. Very few of that crazy group are wanting to see where their money is going. Their Queen is their Queen.
😵😵😡😡🙈🙈🙈🙉🙉🙉
The old adage of 'It was lost in translation' may feature at some point.

notanangel

Chatty Member
Michael looks very ill in that picture. I have very bad feelings about his future
I think his meds are not agreeing with him. Body chemistry and genetics dictate how one responds to medication. It is definitely not a one size fits all scenario. After that reaction he had weeks ago, seems it would indicate yet another issue that he is not aware of?

Nutty is 40 - Armoire is 35-ish (1987)
Oh my….sucked in and pushed into a toxic relationship even beyond the age issue. Rebound scenario?

elizabethrex

Also is “Justice” on youtube getting into copyright issues using Selmar’s intellectual property?

@LaFrancaise123
sorry for an overdue reply re association's accounts # 121 (behind 3000+ posts !!!) => skip forward to give some info

First of all, (2 last weeks in february) one Tattler posted : "~ I know they will be given in (March , April or May :I can't remember) " + another one " ~ I've carried out reseach into Basmaignée -Pethericks', Fleuries' and others chateaux' associations " = please be kind to share your findings (not to offend anyone, of course)
+ when buying gear (cherry picker, digger ...) linear depreciation for second-hand (20% a year > 5y) in France
+ dress framework (pathetic get-together In Venice ) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farthingale + in French https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertugadin

Now the accounts : according the French law :

Association Château de Lalande has to provide the accounts balance sheet + profit & loss account + commitment accounting (certified by chartered/CPA accountant) since donation > 153 000+

> Obligations comptables et publicité des comptes
Les associations doivent parfois rendre des comptes publiquement
Publié le : mercredi 16 janvier 2013 - Modifié le : jeudi 13 janvier 2022

En fonction de leur taille ou de leur activité, certaines associations doivent établir des comptes annuels et les publier

Aux termes de l’article L 612-4 du Code de commerce toute association ayant reçu annuellement une ou plusieurs subventions dont le montant global dépasse 153 000 euros doit établir des comptes annuels comprenant un bilan, un compte de résultat et une annexe (comptabilité d’engagement) et faire certifier ces comptes par un commissaire aux comptes.
Par ailleurs, depuis la parution du décret n° 2009-540 du 14 mai 2009, ces associations doivent assurer la publicité de leurs comptes annuels et du rapport du commissaire aux comptes.

> Toutes les associations ne sont pas obligées de produire un bilan comptable d’association 1901. En effet, seules certaines structures sont contraintes de produire ce document, il s’agit des associations qui :

Émettent des valeurs mobilières. C’est-à-dire qui produisent des obligations ou des titres associatifs permettant à des investisseurs de s’engager dans l’entreprise ;
Exercent une activité commerciale (tant que la démarche reste désintéressée et que l’association n’est pas n'est pas guidée par la recherche du profit) ;
Font appel à la générosité publique en sollicitant activement le grand public afin de récolter des fonds pour financer une cause définie ;
Gèrent des établissements du secteur sanitaire et social ;
Ont pour unique but la recherche scientifique, le domaine médical, la bienfaisance ou l’assistance ;
Ont un bilan supérieur à 3.100.000€ ou un chiffre d’affaires dépassant les 1.550.000€ ou plus de 50 salariés (il faut remplir deux des trois critères) ;
Possèdent un agrément d’autorité publique ;
Reçoivent plus de 153.000€ de subventions ;
S’occupent d’activités sportives.
Sont financées à plus de 50% par les collectivités territoriales ou reçoivent plus de 75.000€ de ces dernières ;
Sont des organismes paritaires agréés. C’est-à-dire composés d’un nombre identique de représentants de chaque partie (par exemple : salariés/employeurs, commerçants/consommateurs, etc.) ;
Sont reconnues d’utilité publique.

in a nutshell :
Certaines associations sont tenues de tenir une comptabilité et un bilan comptable. Mais toutes les associations qui doivent répondre à ces obligations, ne sont pas tenues de déposer leurs comptes annuels. En effet, seules les associations suivantes doivent procéder au dépôt de leurs comptes :

Les associations qui reçoivent des aides publiques dont le montant est supérieur à 153.000€ au cours de l’exercice comptable ;
Les associations qui reçoivent des dons (ouvrant droit à un avantage fiscal) dont le montant est supérieur à 153.000€ au cours de l’exercice comptable.

Public call for generosity by an organisation

Verified 28 mai 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

The public appeal for generosity is to solicit donations from the public. Organisations wishing to do so must make a prior declaration to the prefecture. They must establish an annual employment account of the resources collected. The document includes the allocation of donations by type of expenditure. The approach differs depending on whether the organisation has its head office in France or not.
The organisation that wants to appeal to public generosity must do so prior declaration 2 conditions:

- It supports a scientific, social, family, humanitarian, philanthropic, educational, sporting, cultural or environmental cause.
- The amount of donations collected exceeds €153 000 on any of the 2 exercises previous or current year.

The €153 000 for accounting years beginning on or after 1to June 2019 and in any of the previous 2 financial years.

Hope it helps ; but we know Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande , and Chateau Unwrapped doesn't meet the basic requirements of the French law (tax, employment, B&B, health ..)
So from this she do I understand that she does not have to supply the figures for a charitable institution if the income does not exceed €153 000 in any financial year? Or have I got that wrong?
But that doesn't get her off reporting the revenue that she earns via You Tube for the main channel?

après-le-déluge

Chatty Member
PMSL, Kathy has obviously been got at yet again, she's now just posted a vlog about what she mean by 'grown up'. Even stating that Stephanie couldn't seem to grasp it either. She should really come back here.
Yep ! And it’s one right doosie of a vlog !

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
You see, there is a spider in the corner of my bedroom for four days now. I guess I am on the safe side by now, and the spider is dead.

I am afraid to get near it, because I could either safe civilians from aliens after that, or throw police cars around.

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Dana is one of the biggest liars I have ever met, to be honest. People did not say leave off Dan as he's not the aim of these threads, they said be careful what you insinuate because you might hurt the one you say you love and care for. there's a difference. The prompt crack into Dana was, as far as I know, in response to Dana's flirty answer to Dan's vlog where he announced his break up. Not very classy, wouldn't you say?
That’s what I was trying to point out. Thank you.

arthur

Would it be appropriate for people to contact the authority in La chatre about these overdue accounts?

This is the email: [email protected]

This is the RNA number W363004542
Basically the reference number for Chateau de Lalande Association. Quote this in your correspondence.
atm inappropriate (due to the law)

Green Fairy

VIP Member
If the direct link was to perhaps flood a certain live chat later today, just as the credits roll and people want something to watch next.....
That would be very amusing not to mention tricksie. *Ninjas into YouTube alter ego, and flexes posting fingers to get ready*