The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well after watching sillymares awful belly button video, I come to the conclusion that natti has a nasty side and not alone in her doing that she was directed to manage the place and has a sharp quick temper we often see it when shes unaware she is being filmed her expression is nasty until she realises opps theres the damn pink phone again .

Something irks me though about sillymares video it like he is trying to save face more than anything else with the begamania him and tatatiana embarrassed themselves royal buffoons by boasting on video to SJ our chateau is bigger than yours and seemed to be so smug with it . I thought at the time and still think SJ definitely in that support video was low key smirking and holding back pearls of laughter with the 'buy us a chateau" go fund me . Support squirrel come on you went to the camper to save face and to rub his nose in it , beta he snorted in a condescending manner as soon as he closed the camper door , yeah you did lord farquhar.

Reactions: 12
I think, as with everything else, there are two sides to this. It seems to me that the first falling out with Nati was more to do with a culture/communication style clash. They both had poor English and Selmar probably wasn't used to being told what to do by someone who communicates in a very direct way, especially a woman. SJ and IJ had been very pleased to have Selmar's assistance when nobody else was there and they had over-praised and thanked him. We know that Selmar gets up late and is extremely slow in everything he does and that probably clashed with Nati. However, the later episode, when she was very rude to him and Tatyana, does seem to have been more serious. Nati must have known that T's room had been agreed with SJ. It is really all down to SJ not controlling the place herself, disappearing in busy periods, and appointing someone without the necessary language and management skills to cope. In a busy period, no doubt, N was very stressed, It's clear that she gets over-stressed. Kathy was correct about the lack of adults in that place. There is no one who is capable of being a good manager. It's one thing to deal with the bookings and admin but it requires additional skills to manage people. You can't just thrust someone into a managerial role without giving them training. SJ is herself not wise enough to train a manager. She runs round pretending to be jolly and nice to everyone and wants to be liked but then she swans off on her travels and leaves an incapable person to deal with the problems and to do the dirty work. There are a fair number of "top people" in the world who act like that. SJ has to take responsibility for all the disasters, physical and personal, that happen in that awful place but Nati should not get away with any bullying. I re-watched the interview FRK did with Nati and was shocked at how much she has changed in less than a year. She was so positive and happy back then and she looked years younger. Now, despite having Amaury, she has aged considerably and sometimes looks like a grumpy old woman. She looked fresh and much prettier in that interview. I think, if they stay together, and Nati is supposed to run the place in Fanny's absence, Amaury is going to spend half his time, mopping up after her, as well as doing his own job. It will eventually wear him right down too. That place, and SJ, manage to suck the life-blood out of everyone in the end. She should make Amaury the Project Manager but appoint a different person with the appropriate skills to manage the business and the staff, and that person is not Nati!
I absolutely agree with you @Espe, Nutty is not qualified enough to be any kind of manager. And, she is only ever referred to on their website as an administrator - a world of difference. BUT, SJ is far too mean to employ or, pay, the appropriate employees with the correct skillset to the correct job, e.g. a General Manager - full stop.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What do you think of his latest FRESH START video? Reminiscent of MPK's, just chipper--a more Stephanized version? As we know, SJ tries to sound giddy and jolly, even when announcing bad news like Matt's divorce or the D&A split. This makes me DISLIKE Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande and Chateau Diaries all the more! She has poisoned Dan, and I'm not even (never have been) a Danfender!

I do hope Dan will snap out of Stephanie's spell. His channel can soar to greater heights if he does.
it’s like going kayaking and losing a paddle

I can 🏊‍♂️ swim
I can see the paddle
It’s just a mess … these sound bites from Dan … it’s getting tough .

please 🙏 just go back to
pre - charlatans injections in YOUR vlog

fingers crossed 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why Clara? Fanny has welcomed her into the family. Cuz cannot seem to get enough of her. As long as she does not get too big for her two left boots and challenge Fanny, she seems to have them both cemented under the table. What Amaury sees in her is a mystery to me but unless he wants rid of her, I cannot see how she will be out.
she may have been welcomed into the family …… BEFORE SELMARS VIDEO EVIDENCE OF BULLYING! Now what does Madame x do ?

Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s tight with the handy and gorgeous cousin she won’t be going anywhere soon unless they break up
She has become a huge liability now, even more because her true nature has become common knowledge an people will start to look at her differently. She might not go straight away, but her position has taken a huge blow. Her apartment too: it won't be ready any time soon...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She has become a huge liability now, even more because her true nature has become common knowledge an people will start to look at her differently. She might not go straight away, but her position has taken a huge blow. Her apartment too: it won't be ready any time soon...
I don't think she ever wanted that apartment. I wouldn't stay in it if I was paid. It is horrible. I have no doubt Amaury has reassured her he will sort it out as it has not a single thing to recommend it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
if you can … and selmar is in your circle still

feel really sorry for him - I know this quote … he might like it
Every success for his dreams .

“Your dignity can be mocked, abused, compromised, toyed with, lowered and even badmouthed, but it can never be taken from you. You have the power today to reset your boundaries, restore your image, start fresh with renewed values and rebuild what has happened to you in the past.” ~ Shannon L. Alder

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Eeeeh stop 🤣 I'm dying at this!!! But yes, that exact hyacinth outfit! Imagine all the poor 'Richards' that will be dragged along with them. In classic keeping up appearances episode style, i predict the patron day will see them all clamouring over each other to sit at the 'captains table' for bragging rights later on, but it'll quickly descend into granny handbags at dawn and them all falling in the moat with their bloomers in the air.
[/QUOTE]

HEY STOP 🛑 I LOVE HYACINTH BUCKET !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had hoped Martha would see the light after viewing Selmar's vlog. But I have my doubts.
A CNN reporter seeing the light. That wins the paradox of the year award. :LOL: ✌

As another Tattler pointed out, it's totally shady.

Smokes and mirrors. The story of Lalande and Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Why Clara? Fanny has welcomed her into the family. Cuz cannot seem to get enough of her. As long as she does not get too big for her two left boots and challenge Fanny, she seems to have them both cemented under the table. What Amaury sees in her is a mystery to me but unless he wants rid of her, I cannot see how she will be out.
I did not say she will be out soon, I said her days are numbered. It is yet another well kept secret finding its way into daylight and it does not make it any easier for her to keep the charade of being a nice girl believable. She clearly is not and now that that cat is out of the bag it will start top hinder her with all she's supposed to be doing. Sure, as long as she's cuz' lover she might think she's safe but she must realize by now that when it comes to being part of Stephanie Jarvis' entourage, nobody is irreplaceable. The two girls that took over when she was playing it up in Argentina in January already proved there isn't much of any skill needed. As soon as somebody better comes along, Nutty can go pack her bags. And the same goes for all in that bedlam, nobody is safe forever there.

I was under the impression that it was posted on his patron account first and one of the clever clogs posted it on tattle
This story was published weeks ago on Tattle and by repeating it to his patrons Selmar basically outed himself as @FrenchMaid

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Not necessarily a pregnancy - but maybe a pregnancy scare, just to hook him.
If she has an anchor baby/oopsie pregnancy/pregnancy scare/whatever you want to call it, it will be confirmation that she is an immoral witch. And Selmar will be proved right.

Also….Stephanie dislikes children, Natti having a baby a surefire way for her to get booted out of the chateau. Natti doesn’t have much going for her, except La Lande, so it’s doubtful she’d risk “falling” pregnant.

I was under the impression that it was posted on his patron account first and one of the clever clogs posted it on tattle
Wasn't it a recent reply to a comment under one of his vlogs? Then, someone said he had deleted both the comment and his reply. Someone copied it on the previous thread on here, I think. Also, someone called "French Maid" joined Tattle a short time ago and posted the story, probably Tatyana. Clara confirmed it had happened.

Last edited:
I am not planning on dying yet :p i have been a bit too busy lately, and i wasnt carefull enough clearly..so i guess i had it coming.. Its not too bad..just every muscle in my body hurts...dont know how to walk, to sit or even sleep...headeache and very tired..i guess it will pass..its a good excuse to rest...i dont have a choice......there are worse things in the world going on right now..and my phone is keeping quiet...;)
If you ever need something… I don’t have anything. You need to ask someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's see how long this stays up...

Vino

30 minutes ago
Selmar has told the YT world what Natty/SJ did to him and Tatyana; it's pretty bad....see it on tattler site, plus patreon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
BRING UP THE BODIES!!!

This feels like a momentous moment with Selmar, Mummy's favourite, spilling the tea

Reactions: 21
What do you think of his latest FRESH START video? Reminiscent of MPK's, just chipper--a more Stephanized version? As we know, SJ tries to sound giddy and jolly, even when announcing bad news like Matt's divorce or the D&A split. This makes me DISLIKE Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande and Chateau Diaries all the more! That hag has Dan under her spell, and I'm not even (never have been) a Danfender!

I do hope Dan will snap out of Stephanie's spell. His channel can soar to greater heights if he does.
I love seeing the drum set Dan the gardener brought himself a year ago in the background. Instead of spending time and money on fixing up his garbage dump house for his family, he bought a drum set! I remember when he bought it, back when I used to watch him, I thought what a selfish idiot. The drum set looks so cool in the background of his YouTube studio, doesn’t it? Makes me want to date him, he’s so hot & single now too! I wonder how long he was planning his “escape to the chateau”? I sure hope his studio doesn’t accidentally get flooded for a third time.
2FCD99AB-2D97-4886-9011-C1ED87E75982.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I did not say she will be out soon, I said her days are numbered. It is yet another well kept secret finding its way into daylight and it does not make it any easier for her to keep the charade of being a nice girl believable. She clearly is not and now that that cat is out of the bag it will start top hinder her with all she's supposed to be doing. Sure, as long as she's cuz' lover she might think she's safe but she must realize by now that when it comes to being part of Stephanie Jarvis' entourage, nobody is irreplaceable. The two girls that took over when she was playing it up in Argentina in January already proved there isn't much of any skill needed. As soon as somebody better comes along, Nutty can go pack her bags. And the same goes for all in that bedlam, nobody is safe forever there.
@Clara Burnett Do you think the proposed Natti Appreciation Month, where she is showered with gifts and cards from all the Youtubers will go ahead now? I still think the fans will stick by her. It will be a while before the Youtubers hear Selmar's story. After all they don't all read here and he has so few patrons.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.