The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
never one to miss an opportunity Stephanoligy would have shoved it in front of Dan going save Nutti

deflect deflect deflect

the accountant is not sick - or delayed - or filing nada 👎
They simply don’t exist

and Stephanie Jarvis con artist knows it …. To bad the french government will be closing her association .

for non filing … 3 more days and it’s struck off

let’s see if she can file now …

im in no doubt selmar sent his little video to Stephanie in honour of their past friendship….

glad we’re Tattlers and can see thru the lies 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
😈
More bread and circuses for the masses, no one will ever find that accountants body

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm late to the party but here are my two cents.

A break up does not happen overnight. Ussually it takes months if not years to come to the decision to seperate ways. Life happens, we grow, develop new interest an suddenly realize we want different things from life. I wish Annalise and Dan all the best for the sake of their two boys.

Now back to important things.
Sooo Natti, that fake ass lazy snake has finally been named and shamed by Selmar. Well, well, well. I wonder how SJ is going to handle that.

Also did Annmarie take notes of square meters per room for the heating system? They need to hire now in order to have a proper system by the winter. Is it really happening??

Another annoyance while I type, why insist in fireplaces while it has proven that they are not efficient and cools a room because of the drafts? Yes it might look nicer, but a proper woodburner can heat a room uncomfortably warm. Keep 1 open fireplace and that's it!

It's Tuesday my dear tattlers, SJ is 'working' on the accounts. Shitting her self. Can't wait to read what her excuse is tomorrow.

The wood which got delivered for 10k! Double that amount has been spent on the wood for the attic and appartments, max.
That's a month of patreon income or 2 months of youtube income.
A break up does not happen overnight. Ussually it takes months if not years to come to the decision to seperate ways. Life happens, we grow, develop new interest an suddenly realize we want different things from life. Quote from Luna20

Not always, some breakups are very sudden. My brother had been married for nearly 25 years and out of the blue his wife said she was leaving and had already packed bags. He had no idea as they had been making plans etc. Found out later there had been another guy.

A friend had a baby who died at about 3 weeks old (4th child) husband then within 2 weeks leaves her for her best friend who had been comforting him.

A 70 year old lady I met at the swimming pool, married 50 years, her husband wrote her love notes everyday. Last week he said he wanted a divorce and moved out. She feels the last 50 years has been a lie.

These are just 3 examples of real people I know who were blindsided by their partners. I think Annelise was blindsided. Yes they may have been drifting apart but I can imagine her thinking all the time away from home is to try and make money for the family. If you watch FKR interview with her (7months ago) "Dan's the love of my life" and little things like the silly will you marry me when making up the ikea furniture. Sorry but I think she was blindsided, 6 months ago.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wow! Selmar is trying to take Natty down! 🤣. It will be interesting to see how the granny knicker brigade handle this.

A woman's instinct or something but I thought they were almost an "item" because I remembered many many months ago both are them were missing on several weekends. Was this a case of "a woman scorned act" or "getting rid of him, erasing the past" now that she has her new prince?
She don't want her prince to know, get jealous or worst gets disgusted and dump her?
She should have practiced kindness and humility or she just hate Ms Elf for picking up her "old bone" (dog-in-a manger thingy).

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why didn’t Dan stay with his grandfather? Not good enough for him? Too small? Too cold?
Would have been told to get home and sort it out. And the Shitoo is a party place, all these people acting like teenagers flatting together looks appealing from the outside to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d like to think he became close to Sabine after the separation, it has been 6 months after all….
I always thought I was one of the nicer people on this page. I liked to give people the benefit of the doubt. I believed Dan was a decent family man. Months ago, when people appeared on here (Clara has said at least one of these was from the chateau), saying Dan was having an affair, I dismissed it completely. But now, when those remarks have been backed up with separation, living apart and certain behaviours on the vlogs, I am now inclined to believe it is likely. Clearly, I am not as nice as I thought I was.

• Sad
  • Heart
After Selmar's Patreon vlog... I think I'm deaf ! :unsure: All the speakers on the video and on my computer are at their max 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
M
so this post of Selmars is very recent ?

OMG OMG OMG 😳 GOB SMACKED

Like this 😂
[/QUOTE]

Eeeeh stop 🤣 I'm dying at this!!! But yes, that exact hyacinth outfit! Imagine all the poor 'Richards' that will be dragged along with them. In classic keeping up appearances episode style, i predict the patron day will see them all clamouring over each other to sit at the 'captains table' for bragging rights later on, but it'll quickly descend into granny handbags at dawn and them all falling in the moat with their bloomers in the air.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not necessarily a pregnancy - but maybe a pregnancy scare, just to hook him.
W
Is M Parker a regular viewer or is it an opportune newly created account?

View attachment 1111297 View attachment 1111300
Either which way, 100% vomit inducing.

He has a reputation as a bit of a player, so Natti is a convenient bed partner for him. Is he really committed to what appears to be a very possessive relationship with her? He might be relieved to see the back of her. (It would be very awkward for him to give her the elbow while they are both under Fanny's roof.).Nutti is conveniently available now but I am sure he'd soon hook up with the next willing volunteer to pass through those grimy doors.
Would love to know what Amaury's back story is, please share @Jeeves.

Reactions: 7
So pleased with Selmar releasing that video. It has reaffirmed so much speculated here about Natalia Oliveto and Stephanie Jarvis.

Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel and enabler of tear worthy bullying towards Selmar hands off approach - smoke and mirrors technique - by using her mother and lapdog, Phyllis, to handle the mediation between Selmar and Tatiana with the despot Natalia is shockingly poor. She once again should be ashamed of herself - if she's capable. I'm guessing that what was said by Natalia Oliveto was relatively vicious in tone and nature to make a grown adult cry, but what gets me is Natalia comes away with just a warning after a slew of incidents, further highlighting Stephanie's true loyalty. Stephanie Jarvis is enabling a 40 year old South American bully to drive away a gentle and very naive man out of the HMN. The sooner that Natalia, Selmar, Phyllis and all residents at that HMN understand they are being played for fools by the master manipulator Mme Jarvis the better - the ship is sinking and the rats needs to run. She's using this Ukrainian refugee as a defence mechanism to outweigh her malicious actions. Stephanie can delete my Nicola Yule's comments but she needs to answer to this behaviour and why she is supporting it.

I'd also like to draw everyone's attention to a special friend in Selmar's video - anyone see that distracting belly button?

Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 18.40.57.png

• Heart
  • Sick
I'd also like to draw everyone's attention to a special friend in Selmar's video - anyone see that distracting belly button?

View attachment 1111333
Yes, lol - I wasn't going to say anything but can't seem to help it today. It was a very unflattering shirt he decided to wear.

Also, thinking back on French Maid's posts I'm beginning to wonder if that was actually Tati. They certainly knew an awful lot about what was going on for someone only there a short time 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 16
Natalia Oliveto's shittoodays are numbered for sure. I'm curious who she will take down with her on her way out.
I'm fascinated to see what will become of Natalia. I think we all better buckle in for some serious deflection in the next few days, followed by Natalia's tit hitting the proverbial fan. Can't wait to see her sink her claws into Amaury to try and save her. He won't - he's invested too much time and money into Stephanie.

Also adore that Selmar and Tatiana came to us first in the guise of Swedish Scullery Maid? Finnish Footman? Swiss Sous Chef? French Maid? and after they got chased away by the BS hunting unit of the Tarlet Police Force, the pair changed tactics and came clean on camera - should have been the way to begin with. Oh so juicy though. I wonder what prompted the deletion of Selmar's comment - did Stephanie Jarvis intervene again?

She will try to get him to go with her for sure, but I doubt he will. He's pretty happy with the way things are going for him and doesn't need her drama to ruin these opportunities. I could be wrong, but it seems to me they are not in that part of the relationship just yet, where one could demand things from the other... It will probably depend on how Stephanie Jarvis will handle the whole thing and we know she's not great in navigating conflicts.
Only initiating them....

• Haha
Nobody asked, but here is my take on Selmar. It is a shame he and Tatty left the chateau. After Natti's spectacularly bad behaviour, inducing a warning, they left. This allowed Amaury and Natalia to develop a relationship and we have to put up with it. What would have been better was for them to hold their ground. To allow the scheming and the bitching and the shouting. Because then Natti would have revealed herself to be such a witch, that Amaury would not have fallen for her (unless he likes that sort of thing), and she would have disgraced herself to all within the chateau walls. Stalking out just gets rid of the issue but leaves you with lasting hurt. Much better to have let her show herself up. The problem is, that, just like with Frank and Ivo, if you threaten you will leave unless the perpetrator is forced to, you will be the one compelled to leave. SJ's method of mediation does not work for the mediated unless both sides sincerely want to issue resolved not solved. They must want to sincerely move forward together. SJ does not want the wronged to leave, she wants the most valuable one not to. Every time.

• Heart
KiKiGee, post: 8783901, member: 216710
View attachment 1111058
does anyone remember sillymare drumming and tears where streaming down his face, he brushed it of as just feeling emotional
granted it wasnt this occasion but very close. Quite telling now isnt it the body language.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.