The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely agree with you @Espe, Nutty is not qualified enough to be any kind of manager. And, she is only ever referred to on their website as an administrator - a world of difference. BUT, SJ is far too mean to employ or, pay, the appropriate employees with the correct skillset to the correct job, e.g. a General Manager - full stop.
What professional & competent candidate would want to set foot in that Shatoo of Shite, and risk having Chateau de Lalande 50% owned by Stephanie Jarvis on their CV?

Reactions: 11
Have just put a comment on f/b in response to someone saying they missed Selmar. Nothing nasty just a remark to say they should watch his vlog. In less than 60 seconds both remarks were deleted. Certainly on the ball tonight.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
What do you think of his latest FRESH START video? Reminiscent of MPK's, just chipper--a more Stephanized version? As we know, SJ tries to sound giddy and jolly, even when announcing bad news like Matt's divorce or the D&A split. This makes me DISLIKE Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande and Chateau Diaries all the more! That hag has Dan under her spell, and I'm not even (never have been) a Danfender!

I do hope Dan will snap out of Stephanie's spell. His channel can soar to greater heights if he does.
I watched a few minutes. I stopped after "You're gonna see me, ME ME MEEEEE MEEEEE doing all these exciting things whilst Annalise looks after herself and our children. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Dan.JPG

We are going to see the down and dirty *raw* side of Dan. He's going on trips, he will be visiting family, working and enjoying lazy days with friends. He's digging himself an even bigger hole. Annalise - I wish you all the best. I feel like you are going to need it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
thanks everyone,I am reeling at the minute, but I keep telling myself everything that is happening is taking me to where I want to go. Even if its been horrible, I did hold my ground though, but they hugely ganged up on me. Its really left me pondering on the state of the world and how it has come to this where we are not allowed to have a different opinion than the main narrative, obviously we are seeing it everywhere not just CD patreon account. What shocks me also is how they can be so horrified at my suggestion of feeling duped and i was really polite , but they still attacked like a pack of dogs it was actually quite weird. I would paste it all here but i've closed everything down and frankly I never want to go back , the only thing that bugs me is they think they have won and that makes me mad 😠 it reminded me of girls bullying at school do you remember that, I do. And finally I have been hoovering frantically my house with the song "i am going to wash that bunch right out of my hair". I feel psychically attacked need to sweep my house and get rid of it all. I was thinking that if SJ was genuine as she portrays she would gave called her pack dogs off me and said we are all entitled to our opinion. But no I bet she is gloating. Its all so sad. What has the world come to?
Don't take any of it personally... harder said than done but really these 'followers' are dillusional. They seem to think Stephanie Jarvis 50% owner and not entirely a Chattalain of Chateau de le Lande walks on water too..obviously she doesnt, she's a mud skimmer. They can't see any further than their noses. .she said it so it must be true... none of them are tech savvy, they openly admit to not having IG... they haven't got a clue about editing, timelines etc etc..they watch it and believe it.. they don't question anything... and woe betide anyone that does.. In this case you. There is a lady on FB one of BG IMHO group who has ceased her patreon because the accounts were never coming and people still feel the need to protest. Tough Titty to them. The woman was not getting the renovations she was promised and she was not a low tier patron. You'd take goods back to a shop if they were unsatisfactory. No difference..Fail to deliver your promises and expect to be questioned... don't let the vampires take your energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No Carte de Séjour twist (I don't recall @Hercule P saying there was one TBH).
Annalise has been living in France for more than 3 (5 ?) years and is a single mother (for the French authorities) of 2 kids who certainly were born in France (French citizens) and one of them going to a French school anyway.
Plus she's got a legal company (hairdresser) registered in France. And now her part time job at her local school.

More reasons than she needed to get her Carte de Séjour on her own.
Thank you, it wasn't Hercule P. But someone did point out that it appears as if she only went to work after they got their new cartes de sejour in the autumn, that's the "twist" I refer to. The OP suggested she may have been unable to seek work at the school before the proper documentation.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn‘t be a problem when fatherhood would strike those guys, too and they would have their kids as number 1 instead wanting it to be themselves. Usually in those cases the woman never was actually their number one.
There are women who barely make eye contact with their partners after they've had a baby, including my former best friend. That's what I'm talking about.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I would have announced I was either staying in the UK to work as a freelance hairdresser and would be over very regularly for access visits whilst staying at my mother;s house in France where he could bring them to see me and sit in my kitchen and be pleasant. Or, I would remain in France at my mother's house if it suited me better and make myself available for work there and see a bit more of the children.
The Annelisde that I have watched would be torn apart to leave her children and go off and live a life away from them!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
2.png

Also sharing the spirit with Francesca: Will the refugee be featured in the vlogs? (rethorical question). Will she get a
share of the YT earnings from those videos? (non-rethorical question), or will that $ boost be used to purchase more
expensive booze and finance SJ's upcoming travels?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It sounds like he just eventually broke, if it had been going on for a year and a half that would absolutely wear you down until one day you just end up in tears, especially if he saw the same behaviours aimed at his girlfriend.
I think they forget that whilst volunteering is an exchange for accommodation and meals, you're not an employee and dont get any of rights.
I think also that he probably felt very threatened when Amaury arrived with all his skills and tools. He must have felt superfluous after doing so many things for, as he calls them, "the ladies". Also, that was when Dan started to do more handyman-type jobs and helped Amaury with the emergencies. They were both more skilled and much quicker than poor Selmar. He must have realised that he was virtually redundant and no one probably bothered to explain what was happening and to reassure him. I wonder also if he once fancied Nati after realising there was no hope with SJ. He probably already felt negatively towards her and that first encounter went down badly. As mentioned above, however, I think the later bullying of him and Tatty was completely unacceptable.

Reactions: 26
I watched a few minutes. I stopped after "You're gonna see me, ME ME MEEEEE MEEEEE doing all these exciting things whilst Annalise looks after herself and our children. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Raw... meaning less editing because I'm too busy faffing around with production and gimmicky shots so can't be bothered with editing the boring bits.

Reactions: 13
The Annelisde that I have watched would be torn apart to leave her children and go off and live a life away from them!
I agree. I don't imagine she will do what I would do. If more were left holding the baby, there would be less playing around and less divorce.

Reactions: 5
@Clara Burnett Do you think the proposed Natti Appreciation Month, where she is showered with gifts and cards from all the Youtubers will go ahead now? I still think the fans will stick by her. It will be a while before the Youtubers hear Selmar's story. After all they don't all read here and he has so few patrons.
It's the accumulation of things that will start to crack the mirrors, I'm sure.

Reactions: 23
It's the accumulation of things that will start to crack the mirrors, I'm sure.
I hope so. I just don't see how this story will become widely known. They are deleting comments on Youtube suggesting viewers watch Selmar's vlog faster than a French dog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Annalise - please. Shoulder’s back, head up. Scissors and hair dye under lock and key. DO NOT, I beg, placate Stephanie and do her hair. Draw the line in the sand. Don’t be her slave. She can hop over to London and get that done. Grab your ego girl. And by the way, this will end well for you - even though it might not seem like it now. But please - don’t go in the kitchen door like servant girl for root touch ups.
In other news - I took one look at Natti’s mother and saw from whence she came. Tough Nutti didn’t fall too far from tree. Poor Cuz. If I was his mother, I’d drop my filter and tell him to run, drop the paneling project. But alas, may be too late. . . .
Still thinking the “welcome to family” was not so much a Mafia term as it was a acknowledgement of what’s to come 7 months from now. . . . .
Selmar - your Patron video, posted here - bravo. Good for you to have the guts to tell what came down. You were a charming character during COVID lockdown. We all watched. Now, listen up - if you really want to go for the jugular with Stephanie, as a thank you. . . .please note, if you did not sign an image release - you’ve got her over a barrel . . . .(similar to PhiPhi and all others). Stephanie must ask your permission to use your image. . . .but she also must have a signature release stating use, and stating that she’ll be making money off the content which contains your image. And if she doesn’t have that document on file, documenting your appearances. . . .you can have those yanked from the air, and you can ask for her financials, and you can ask for compensation. And a good attorney would love this, taking on your case at no cost, splitting the profit. Not that you are into tossing grenades, but. . . .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.