The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a few minutes. I stopped after "You're gonna see me, ME ME MEEEEE MEEEEE doing all these exciting things whilst Annalise looks after herself and our children. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yup..."ME, ME, ME!" sounds very much like STEPHANIE JARVIS OF CHATEAU DE LALANDE, doesn't it? Dan's been Stephanized.

ME ME ME.png

View attachment 1111587
We are going to see the down and dirty *raw* side of Dan. He's going on trips, he will be visiting family, working and enjoying lazy days with friends. He's digging himself an even bigger hole. Annalise - I wish you all the best. I feel like you are going to need it.
Titling his latest vlog THE REAL DAILY VLOGS sounds almost like an admission that everything he posted over the past six months was all a facade...a lie. It wasn't really about him. Now it will be.

Dan, get out of Lalande!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
F14273EF-BE14-445A-80ED-D618562DC65F.jpeg

I am hiding my identity but I will go on record to say Natti is a bit strict. I think there is jealousy also. She doesn’t even like that Ruby hangs out in Annmarie’s workshop.
9C854FFD-0711-4DFF-9237-A2F8D35E4BD8.jpeg

Is this disguise good? I witnessed the Tatiana, Nati mess and it was not pretty. Tears and foot stomping, I never heard so much cursing in so many different languages before.
396F7749-46C1-47CD-813F-E197E3BF6DA0.jpeg

You don’t know me, let’s say I’m kid 3, (snort, snort). I think Bubble friend should come back. SJ doesn’t need any guests, volunteers and definitely NO x-boyfriends. SJ, her famous actor boyfriend, Natti and Cuz should live at the chateau and Dave, Davie and Dan can work for us, I mean them. Less people, less problems, more money for me, I mean US, I mean them. No I’m not Philip. I mean I hear he’s multi-talented and nice but no I’m not, I mean I wish, I could only be so lucky. The chateau is so beautiful and SJ is great, really great!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She has become a huge liability now, even more because her true nature has become common knowledge an people will start to look at her differently. She might not go straight away, but her position has taken a huge blow. Her apartment too: it won't be ready any time soon...
It’s going to be interesting that’s certain. I always felt that the apartments were really for gites rentals but shady SJ wants to keep her patrons from that realization because in fact they are paying for them, as apose to renovations

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Annalise - please. Shoulder’s back, head up. Scissors and hair dye under lock and key. DO NOT, I beg, placate Stephanie and do her hair. Draw the line in the sand. Don’t be her slave. She can hop over to London and get that done. Grab your ego girl. And by the way, this will end well for you - even though it might not seem like it now. But please - don’t go in the kitchen door like servant girl for root touch ups.
In other news - I took one look at Natti’s mother and saw from whence she came. Tough Nutti didn’t fall too far from tree. Poor Cuz. If I was his mother, I’d drop my filter and tell him to run, drop the paneling project. But alas, may be too late. . . .
Still thinking the “welcome to family” was not so much a Mafia term as it was a acknowledgement of what’s to come 7 months from now. . . . .
Selmar - your Patron video, posted here - bravo. Good for you to have the guts to tell what came down. You were a charming character during COVID lockdown. We all watched. Now, listen up - if you really want to go for the jugular with Stephanie, as a thank you. . . .please note, if you did not sign an image release - you’ve got her over a barrel . . . .(similar to PhiPhi and all others). Stephanie must ask your permission to use your image. . . .but she also must have a signature release stating use, and stating that she’ll be making money off the content which contains your image. And if she doesn’t have that document on file, documenting your appearances. . . .you can have those yanked from the air, and you can ask for her financials, and you can ask for compensation. And a good attorney would love this, taking on your case at no cost, splitting the profit. Not that you are into tossing grenades, but. . . .
Great advice. He also needs to release his patron vlog to Youtube. Otherwise, the audience will be too small to make an impact.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stephanie and Phyllis firefighting the comments, thus bleeping up their algorithm for the Argentinian bully Natalia Oliveto.

B2FB707B-6C76-4B45-B630-FF3B602C07DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yup..."ME, ME, ME!" sounds very much like STEPHANIE JARVIS OF CHATEAU DE LALANDE, doesn't it? Dan's been Stephanized.

View attachment 1111643

Titling his latest vlog THE REAL DAILY VLOGS sounds almost like an admission that everything he posted over the past six months was all a facade...a lie. It wasn't really about him. Now it will be.
I was just playing 'dan the man' bingo with myself. You down a shot everytime he says 'cinematography' or 'drone', every time he switches to a side angle of himself etc...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have just put a comment on f/b in response to someone saying they missed Selmar. Nothing nasty just a remark to say they should watch his vlog. In less than 60 seconds both remarks were deleted. Certainly on the ball tonight.
Do it again- the night is youngish🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope so. I just don't see how this story will become widely known. They are deleting comments on Youtube suggesting viewers watch Selmar's vlog faster than a French dog.
yes but it’s on his Patreon channel
He should post it on his normal channel ! That’ll do the trick !

Reactions: 16
We should try to guess what Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped will say to try and deflect away from this latest scandal.
-Hey look over there!
-Have you heard the latest tea about Dan & Annalise?
-Who wants to see the financials?
-Is Natalia Oliveto really pregnant?
-Have you heard Philip & I are secretly pretend engaged?
-Oh joy, the chapel restorer has arrived!
-Watch me deep clean the attic!
-Weeee!
-Let’s wallpaper the pink shower room together, it’s so satisfying!
-Who farted?
-Let’s give Philip a manicure!
-Mummy really wants to come home to Lalande and run the BnB!

love these!!

"Oh, look a squirrel!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Annalise - please. Shoulder’s back, head up. Scissors and hair dye under lock and key. DO NOT, I beg, placate Stephanie and do her hair. Draw the line in the sand. Don’t be her slave. She can hop over to London and get that done. Grab your ego girl. And by the way, this will end well for you - even though it might not seem like it now. But please - don’t go in the kitchen door like servant girl for root touch ups.
In other news - I took one look at Natti’s mother and saw from whence she came. Tough Nutti didn’t fall too far from tree. Poor Cuz. If I was his mother, I’d drop my filter and tell him to run, drop the paneling project. But alas, may be too late. . . .
Still thinking the “welcome to family” was not so much a Mafia term as it was a acknowledgement of what’s to come 7 months from now. . . . .
Selmar - your Patron video, posted here - bravo. Good for you to have the guts to tell what came down. You were a charming character during COVID lockdown. We all watched. Now, listen up - if you really want to go for the jugular with Stephanie, as a thank you. . . .please note, if you did not sign an image release - you’ve got her over a barrel . . . .(similar to PhiPhi and all others). Stephanie must ask your permission to use your image. . . .but she also must have a signature release stating use, and stating that she’ll be making money off the content which contains your image. And if she doesn’t have that document on file, documenting your appearances. . . .you can have those yanked from the air, and you can ask for her financials, and you can ask for compensation. And a good attorney would love this, taking on your case at no cost, splitting the profit. Not that you are into tossing grenades, but. . . .
Marvelous advise. Are you an attorney ?
hope Tatiana’s reading this as I’m SURE she’s the one who prompted Selmar making that video

Reactions: 12
Reading lot of DanAliese… DanAliese? Oh God I created a new word for analyze..

anyway, I just want everyone to remember that that all happened more than 6 month ago already.
6 month where a lot of things happen, decisions been made, actions took place.

both had (no matter how hard it was for Annaliese) a lot of time to reflect, deflect, adapt, getting over it.
It’s no news for them by now, it’s just news for us.

they probably got over it mostly. And we should do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It wouldn't be surprising if the deal (imposed by Dan) is that she has had to agree to appear in the vlogs in order to receive a share of the YT revenue going forward. I watched their interaction in the latest vlog at lower speed, and they were looking at their son🧒 most of the time, as if they were avoiding looking 👀 at each other.
I certainly know where I would tell him to shove🖕 his camera. As for cutting his hair, he would most likely end up bald.👩‍🦲
Yeah, she needs to say, no footage of me and the boys unless we get 2/3 of the revenue. I'd even change the locks and not let him renovate the house unless he pays up out of the YT money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.