The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, I really can't keep up with how fast these posts move. And, I am semi retired so have more time BUT this is like a full time job. Please can someone direct me to the first comment regarding Selmar because I can't possibly wade through all the comments at this stage - what exactly has happened?
He’s spilt the beans on why he left. Scroll back to his pattern vlog. He ain’t taking prisoners 💣

100% for sure
[/QUOT
‘It’s my hormones……..’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good for him. He did help the Jarvises in uncertain times for almost no pay at all, and clearly didn't deserve this kind of exit fom the chateau. Unfortunately, Oliveto is going nowhere. SJ will try to never have to address this situation and will deflect with other crap going on. Unless the viewers demand an explanation, Natalia will wash her hands off of this and won't address none of this either. Even offering a fake apology is too much of a stretch for these type of women.
Wow! Selmar is trying to take Natty down! 🤣. It will be interesting to see how the granny knicker brigade handle this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No offense but I was wondering for the longest time I was like 100% sure PJ is not straight (so with MP) and when the news came out that PJ and SJ are "I-A-R" I was surprised (was he coached and was given advised or he was genuinely in love?)...The first thing that came to mind was Ms Barbara Cartland's foul character Mr. F.H. (fortune hunter), I was concerned for SJ being taken advantaged not until I came upon this site and read most of the bits and pieces.
The wool from my eyes was snatched away to reveal and see what is going on behind, still surprised and disillusioned--> this is how I got the name Ms DC-Lucy- Ioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good for him. He did help the Jarvises in uncertain times for almost no pay at all, and clearly didn't deserve this kind of exit fom the chateau. Unfortunately, Oliveto is going nowhere. SJ will try to never have to address this situation and will deflect with other crap going on. Unless the viewers demand an explanation, Natalia will wash her hands off of this and won't address none of this either. Even offering a fake apology is too much of a stretch for these type of women.
i wouldn’t be quite so sure about that. She’s got to address this mess. ASAP it’s called damage control. She’s a narcissistic witch but she’s not stupid. Money hangs in the balance here.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Natalia Oliveto's shittoodays are numbered for sure. I'm curious who she will take down with her on her way out.
I feel like she’s tight with the handy and gorgeous cousin she won’t be going anywhere soon unless they break up

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Natalia Oliveto's shittoodays are numbered for sure. I'm curious who she will take down with her on her way out.
savage just pure savage
There is an endless list of ppl doing silent exits … from Leland farmhouse

in terms of dealing with people - Stephanie Jarvis 50% owner of a farmhouse is actually a vampire sucking the life love and laughter out of friendships

selmar - video you’d have to have empathy with him …. You know when your been frozen out- but nattis treatment of them both was despicable- underhand and disgusting
Even if Stephanie hadent told her - selmar hardly rolled up looking for freebies …

sending Philipa out to soothe it over and not Stephanie … speaks volumes

@Clara Burnett it’s a vineyard tattle needs to buy you

a vineyard …❤
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow! Selmar is trying to take Natty down! 🤣. It will be interesting to see how the granny knicker brigade handle this.
'Granny knicker brigade' 🤣🤣 I can't cope with the nicknames I am learning. I picture them all excitedly buying up their 'hyacinth bucket on a cruise' style outfits for the grand patreon day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Such a shower of shite.
I just sincerely wish that Selmar was more articulate and had better vlogging skills so that it could be more impactful.
Don't get me wrong, I 100% appreciate that it took guts for him to finally upload that vlog, basically because, it is not originally within his nature to do so.
BUT, he has obviously reached the stage whereby he felt the need to expose the true facts behind that saga at the HMN.
Good for him.
I also hope that any still remaining CD patrons who have found their way on to this site, are able to upload that onto CD's website too.
Kaboom as the saying goes and screenshoots at the ready please before it is deleted.

• Heart
But..but she like Fanny has consistently said she doesn't want children. If she is pregnant, then it would a strategic and calculated move. Now that doesn't sound like Natti does it? 🙊 :ROFLMAO::eek:
Not necessarily a pregnancy - but maybe a pregnancy scare, just to hook him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It just takes one…… when one starts to talk the rest usually follow……. Enjoy the ride tattlers. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why Clara? Fanny has welcomed her into the family. Cuz cannot seem to get enough of her. As long as she does not get too big for her two left boots and challenge Fanny, she seems to have them both cemented under the table. What Amaury sees in her is a mystery to me but unless he wants rid of her, I cannot see how she will be out.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn't call spilling the juice to Tattle first before his patrons sincere, but you got the toxic part right...
I was under the impression that it was posted on his patron account first and one of the clever clogs posted it on tattle

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Funny how a Selmar slandering Nattu vlog with kudos to Philip and copious comments after Dan/Stephanie vlogs have yet again distracted folks from asking for financial reveals. I'm sure there was no plan afoot just coincidence (wink,wink,nudge nudge)
never one to miss an opportunity Stephanoligy would have shoved it in front of Dan going save Nutti

deflect deflect deflect

the accountant is not sick - or delayed - or filing nada 👎
They simply don’t exist

and Stephanie Jarvis con artist knows it …. To bad the french government will be closing her association .

for non filing … 3 more days and it’s struck off

let’s see if she can file now …

im in no doubt selmar sent his little video to Stephanie in honour of their past friendship….

glad we’re Tattlers and can see thru the lies 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
😈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG 😳 Did he just post this ? I feel horrible for him & Tatiana
I’m so glad he cleared the air and came out with the truth.
now let’s see the fall out from this reveal
I loved the way his face lit up when he first mentioned Tatiana.

Now get yourself out of that SJ. It's all starting to crumble.

• Heart
He has a reputation as a bit of a player, so Natti is a convenient bed partner for him. Is he really committed to what appears to be a very possessive relationship with her? He might be relieved to see the back of her. (It would be very awkward for him to give her the elbow while they are both under Fanny's roof.).Nutti is conveniently available now but I am sure he'd soon hook up with the next willing volunteer to pass through those grimy doors.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.