The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kaboooooom 💣 💣 💣

And a ‘ warning’ that SJ said to Nasty Natti 🤔 as in ‘Natti I know I said get rid of them, but seriously love, be a bit nicer next time’. Poor Selmar, you fell for that so called chat across the table.

sad thing is Selmar puts the blame squarely at Nasty Natti’s feet, but surely he must know by now, she’s SJ’s Rottweiler, doing her dirty work and promoting the charade of a happy shitoooo 🙄

in any event, good on Selmar for getting that put in the open.
Over to you Stefaneeeeeeeeee or should I say Nataleeeeeeeee 🤔
Yeah if SJ is a narcissist, their usual M.O is to complain about you behind your back so that others turn against you, and then they (the narc) don't have to deal with any confrontation themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
all pointed out-for the last 3 days on tattle
Then eh voila … a random person just dosent know how to Google or the local gov office
and needs Stephanie jarvis to get the info …..
Jenni can't stop the peacocks from interbreeding - how would she cope with Google or dealing with the local Govt. office, let alone support a family of refugees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that sums up how welcome Selmar was at that point. His monotonous drumming on those stupid bongos was beyond annoying.
Omg, everytime the sun comes out in london, you can guarantee some b3llend neighbour will get their garden bongos out! 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The last few days have been explosive but the best was served cold.
Selmar’s Patreon blog has blown the rotting windows out of the Shitoo. This is bigger than ‘am I arn’t I’ squirrels luverrrrrr’. She had to respond surely 🤔
I’m guessing if she does it will be along the lines of ‘we all love Selmar and think he’s amazing, but as time went on it was apparent his skill base wasn’t keeping up with the work needed and he felt more and more isolated……………..’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Knowing that some of the members here were former Patreons, I want to apologize in advance if what I'm going to say may offend anyone, thas is not my intent, but this is the main question that has been puzzling me for a long time now, even before I found this forum. My question is: why on earth would anyone send their money - not to mention expensive gifts - to perfect strangers who thought it could be a great idea to buy crumbling castles or manor houses in France, but didn't have enough money to restore them or keep them? If you have the money to buy them in the first place, then you should also make sure you have the money to restore them. If not, just don't, instead of begging around. It's not a vital priority after all.
You want a castle in your life to show that you are a rich castle owner in France? Then don't rely on strangers' money. As far as I know, Patreon is a form of funding interesting projects in return for some advantages, like being part of that project, getting something that's been produced etc. But just getting back some videos where you can watch things that you can already watch on thousands of videos on YT seems silly to me. Is it because in this way the Patreons have the impression that they too own a part of those castles and this makes them feel important and gives them some form of emotion? I can't really understand. YT is brimming with milions of wonderful videos on wonderful things, like culture, literature, history, art, entertainment, movies, science, discoveries, you name it. Why should you shove your money on pretentious wannabe people you don't even know? I can understand Patreon projects where you help new talents or artists or inventors with their ideas, but this... And, if there weren't things like Patreons, or buy-me-a-coffee or the likes, we wouldn't have people like SJ and her gang, but also like many others, who, like her, lack dignity and self-respect.
I also think that it is somehow sad, if not hilarious that people have the pretence of seeing the truth, their real life, to hear them speak the truth etc. Our entire society is based on make-believe, on appearance, on lies, on fake news thanks to the mass media and virtual reality. Everything can be altered. Our entire society is based on smoke and mirrors. Why should they be the exception? If you want reality, if you want a truthful relationship with people, just get away from YT, from your smartphones and talk to real people in your family, in your neighbourhood, with your friends, at work, in shops or in the streets. That is real.

P.S. I have never been a subscriber to any of these channels. If I want to watch them, I just look for them. And I use a device that allows me to erase all the ads, so that not a penny of YT revenues goes to them.
yes why on earth indeed ?

The last few days have been explosive but the best was served cold.
Selmar’s Patreon blog has blown the rotting windows out of the Shitoo. This is bigger than ‘am I arn’t I’ squirrels luverrrrrr’. She had to respond surely 🤔
I’m guessing if she does it will be along the lines of ‘we all love Selmar and think he’s amazing, but as time went on it was apparent his skill base wasn’t keeping up with the work needed and he felt more and more isolated……………..’ 🙄
so this post of Selmars is very recent ?

Seems very likely she will be addressing this tomorrow, yes. I think she practising the word "unfortunate" today in front of the mirror, checking the angles of where the smoke needs to be.
OMG OMG OMG 😳 GOB SMACKED

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I have to thank the Lalande crew for keeping me entertained these last two days. What a crazy ride! Selmar has way more patience than me. I would have been out of there. Why would he hang around so long? He obviously has a stash of money since he doesn't seem to need to work. He mentioned he has saved all of his money from patreon. His whole story of meeting Tati and then bringing her back to that h$ll hole was a really bad idea from the start. And, for Tati and he to hang out with all of them with smiles on their faces - So much shaking my head going on, lol! 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 12
Wow Selmar’s video! What a toxic wasteland of a dump. Laying waste to peoples lives, loves and happiness!
So many confessions at the start of the week. Is it because it is Lent. Who’s next!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a question for the Tattle community at large. There have occasionally been comments that I thought were beyond the pale but as a lurker didn’t respond to. I seem to remember there is supposed to be a way to report such but I’ve looked and never found a way to do it. Is there a report button and if so, where? That said, I’m always on my phone so perhaps it’s not possible on mobile?
Of course it is. Left side of your phone view.

Reactions: 2
I don't THINK so. I remember a while back he showed where he made a $500 donation to something that he showed on his laptop, and Fanny had said she wanted him to match it for her. I think that was when he paid her back. I could be wrong.
It was the food bank around Xmas and Fanny said she matched it. More lies but it’s between those two so who cares?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Seems very likely she will be addressing this tomorrow, yes. I think she practising the word "unfortunate" today in front of the mirror, checking the angles of where the smoke needs to be.
She will gleefully cackle her way through it as she always does

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.