The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, so the gullible grannies now have a dilemma, if they are patreons of Stephanie AND Selmar..wonder how that will play out? Stephanie could now have a topic for her next patreon vlog, and once again could avoid talking about finances. Will she go there?
Seems very likely she will be addressing this tomorrow, yes. I think she practising the word "unfortunate" today in front of the mirror, checking the angles of where the smoke needs to be.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I think you speak for many of us. I doubt that any of us in long term relationships can say that there haven't been times when the going has been tough but have come through those times stronger because of it. Some, like you and Mrs Geordieboy have experienced separation, others have been challenged by work, financial strain, ill health, family worries or maybe pure exhaustion. (Our youngest didn't sleep through the night until he was 4 years old and started school and hubby was on permanent nights. I was pretty close to giving up!) I know that I am not the same 20yr old that Mr J married and the man with silvery streaks in his hair and glasses is not the blonde Roberrt Redford lookalike in a dashing uniform that I married - and we're stronger for it!
I hope that Dan and Annalise can be given the space they need to sort out how they want to move forward. If either read here (and why wouldn't they?) the cruel comments will not help either of them and will post likely cause further damage to a fractured family.
I totally agree with you @Jeeves, for all the reasons you have stated.
BUT, the difference here is that Dan and Annalise, between themselves decided, for whatever reasons, to embark on a YT vlog about their life.
You, me and lots of other people have decided not to, for obvious reasons.
Therefore, some, and I 100% stress some, people feel that they have been duped, especially their Patrons. I am in no way invested because I personally have never, ever felt the need to give money to any YouTuber.
You, quite rightly, suggest giving them space and, for what it is worth, I again agree.
BUT, let's not forget, one day after Dan's announcement about their split was made public up pops another vlog - thereby in doing so, they have not given themselves space perhaps.
IMHO, if they truly want/or need space, then sorry, that should not have happened, or, have been filmed/published.
And, for the record, I too agree with you, no-one ultimately needs to make any kind of vicious comments, IMHO, just observations, which at the end of the day, may or may not be how it all plays out.
Anybody who feels the need to put their life on YT, just like any other person in whatever form of media, has to be prepared to take the rough with the smooth. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well there we have it. Word for word the story we already heard, so I guess we should be honored they wanted us to know before their patrons. I feel for Selmar, because let's face it, he is still in the early stages of dealing with his grief over what happened. The anger over what Stephanie Jarvis' Argentinian pit bull did or did not do, is understandable but at some point he will need to face the real pain and admit he's been played like a fool by the Jarvis' women. I feel another Frank & Ivo situation coming up, as their situation was quite similar.
True, he still can't bring himself to face the harsh truth. Nat would have never said or done anything without SJ and IJ approval. So, if I understood well, he was willing to help and work for a small sum or even for free, because he is indeed a sweet person, probably thinking that the two hags were broke and needy as they told everybody. But, as soon as he saw what huge amount of money was coming in and the work he was required to do was always increasing, he felt he should ask for an increase. And rightly so! What he didn't know is that no narc would allow that. They feel entitled to decide for other people lives and how to exploit them. So probably SJ arranged for Natty to do the dirty job and make their stay impossible. Otherwise SJ would have told her off and set things right. She didn't, so she is the instigator. End of the story. Selmar looks to me to be an innocent soul and he was obviously very affectionate to SJ and her black soul of a mother, so it must be quite painful for him. I think that at the moment he's still in denial. But at least he's been brave enough to tell the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Good for him. He did help the Jarvises in uncertain times for almost no pay at all, and clearly didn't deserve this kind of exit fom the chateau. Unfortunately, Oliveto is going nowhere. SJ will try to never have to address this situation and will deflect with other crap going on. Unless the viewers demand an explanation, Natalia will wash her hands off of this and won't address none of this either. Even offering a fake apology is too much of a stretch for these type of women.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Natalia Oliveto's shittoodays are numbered for sure. I'm curious who she will take down with her on her way out.
If she’s not already on her way out, and if SJ wants to keep her, SJ will have to mount a full blown offensive to paint Nutty as a saint. The thing is, SJ needs someone like Nutty to do her dirty work. That way SJ avoids uncomfortable confrontations and keeps her hands clean. If Nutty goes, either SJ has to do the dirty work herself or find someone else. The hardest part of being a boss is dealing with uncomfortable situations, sometimes delivering bad news, or dealing with a delicate issue. SJ hates doing that…I’ll bet she tries hard to salvage Nutty. It may not work…the damage is severe…but I bet she’ll try. And if Nutty does go, yes, I fully believe she’ll take down as many as she can on her way out the door.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The same can be said about any member of the chateau crew. We don't know what kind of relation S and P have, we judge from the few minutes in a vlog they chose to share. We don't know what's exactly with Michael but we speculate from the input we get from his videos. Don't see a difference here, we judge from the few minutes we see when they chose to share...
But it doesn't hurt to take into account the feelings of the ones who are not a part of her shitshow and so far have managed to stay out of it one way or another.

Reactions: 16
You seem to know a lot about the situation, yet I don't see many receipts. Please be a little bit more careful with statements like these, because they might end up hurting the ones you say you care about.
Quite an agenda

guess they all blew their wad …. Again

it’s libellous … leaste WE know the difference.
😈

Reactions: 11
You are lovely, you really are. A lot nicer than me. You see, (and I have no right to offer this as an opinion because my husband and I raised our now grown up children and we are still together) I have no experience in this matter but I would have reacted completely differently. Men leave their families all the time and clearly Dan was bored was his. Probably (in my opinion) or possibly he is having an affair with Sabine or why leave home? Whether Annalise knows (probably as gossip will be rife in that part of the world - let's face it, Clara knows) or not, or does not want to know, she would have been wise to get to the bottom it early. My course of action would have been to stay sweet and civil to Dan so he could have no cause to be uncivil to me. Then I would have taken the children to the chateau, with suitcases full of dirty washing, and explained apologetically that I felt a breakdown coming on and was returning to the UK to seek refuge for a while. I would have then done just that and left Dan to it. After some weeks, I would have announced I was either staying in the UK to work as a freelance hairdresser and would be over very regularly for access visits whilst staying at my mother;s house in France where he could bring them to see me and sit in my kitchen and be pleasant. Or, I would remain in France at my mother's house if it suited me better and make myself available for work there and see a bit more of the children. I would keep my interest in the marital home (because it is not worth much anyway) as a gift to the children when they were eighteen or in lieu of my paying maintenance for them. No way would I strand myself in France for someone's dream who had shattered mine. This would severely curtail the travelling, partying, child free life Dan is stupid enough to want and put off any but the most devoted suitors. Under these circumstances, Dan might have a re-think, or if not, Annalise would not have to live as a single parent in a foreign country reliant on the state. And why would they pay her anyway? Don't the French make the father pay for the upkeep of the children?
I’d like to think he became close to Sabine after the separation, it has been 6 months after all….

Reactions: 3
OMG, I really can't keep up with how fast these posts move. And, I am semi retired so have more time BUT this is like a full time job. Please can someone direct me to the first comment regarding Selmar because I can't possibly wade through all the comments at this stage - what exactly has happened?

Reactions: 3
Peacock rescuer and Lalande volunteer....

View attachment 1111042
Jenni Stevenson
7 hours ago
I had no doubt whatsoever that you would be helping refugees from Ukraine immediately. I can offer some temporary accommodation to refugees as well but don’t know how to go about it. I have e mailed the red cross. Perhaps the person coming to Lalande has friends or family who need somewhere to stay. I am near a TGV station to Paris. Nati do please give her my number if appropriate , thanks xxxx

View attachment 1111043
Chateau Unwrapped!
6 hours ago
We will definitely ask her ❤

View attachment 1111044
Natalia Oliveto
6 hours ago
Thank you so much Jenni! We will be in touch 💓
all pointed out-for the last 3 days on tattle
Then eh voila … a random person just dosent know how to Google or the local gov office

and needs Stephanie jarvis to get the info …..

I-truly blame Isabel Jarvis for abandoning her child 👧- she’s not fit to be left alone with this social media the lies …..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she’s not already on her way out, and if SJ wants to keep her, SJ will have to mount a full blown offensive to paint Nutty as a saint. The thing is, SJ needs someone like Nutty to do her dirty work. That way SJ avoids uncomfortable confrontations and keeps her hands clean. If Nutty goes, either SJ has to do the dirty work herself or find someone else. The hardest part of being a boss is dealing with uncomfortable situations, sometimes delivering bad news, or dealing with a delicate issue. SJ hates doing that…I’ll bet she tries hard to salvage Nutty. It may not work…the damage is severe…but I bet she’ll try. And if Nutty does go, yes, I fully believe she’ll take down as many as she can on her way out the door.
Okay, I'll give her till the real mean b**ch returns. When did Mummy say she wants to be back? After all, that is all Nutty ever was, a replacement for the mother from hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
kaboooooom 💣 💣 💣

And a ‘ warning’ that SJ said to Nasty Natti 🤔 as in ‘Natti I know I said get rid of them, but seriously love, be a bit nicer next time’. Poor Selmar, you fell for that so called chat across the table.

sad thing is Selmar puts the blame squarely at Nasty Natti’s feet, but surely he must know by now, she’s SJ’s Rottweiler, doing her dirty work and promoting the charade of a happy shitoooo 🙄

in any event, good on Selmar for getting that put in the open.
Over to you Stefaneeeeeeeeee or should I say Nataleeeeeeeee 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You seem to know a lot about the situation, yet I don't see many receipts. Please be a little bit more careful with statements like these, because they might end up hurting the ones you say you care about.
I know no more than what I see on here. It is opinion and not fact. I am merely stating what I would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG, I really can't keep up with how fast these posts move. And, I am semi retired so have more time BUT this is like a full time job. Please can someone direct me to the first comment regarding Selmar because I can't possibly wade through all the comments at this stage - what exactly has happened?
Scroll back and watch his patron video, posted earlier in this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So so sad how she can get away with everything, but then she knows all the secrets now .....
Gives me a different perspective of Selmar now. He seems really gentle. I just wish he could actually edit a video. It's fairly obvious SJ is behind it all. What a narc.

Reactions: 11
if Dan and Sabine are in a relationship all this while, and if SJ truly was a friend of Annalise, why has she allowed
Sabine to continue to live that the Chateau, as well as going to Venice. Sabine is a volunteer, who paid for her trip

Reactions: 5
I just wanted to say that Annalise can stay in France with her two kids if she wants without worrying to much about her finances. Someone was talking about BnB in UK before a social housing somewhere given her financial and professional situation.
Yes. And you were right to point this out of course.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.