Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojoDublin

VIP Member
She has become a huge liability now, even more because her true nature has become common knowledge an people will start to look at her differently. She might not go straight away, but her position has taken a huge blow. Her apartment too: it won't be ready any time soon...
if you can … and selmar is in your circle still

feel really sorry for him - I know this quote … he might like it
Every success for his dreams .

“Your dignity can be mocked, abused, compromised, toyed with, lowered and even badmouthed, but it can never be taken from you. You have the power today to reset your boundaries, restore your image, start fresh with renewed values and rebuild what has happened to you in the past.” ~ Shannon L. Alder

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Angelina219

It's a shame this video is only for Selmar's patreons. He should post it on his main channel so that it gets more publicity. If what he describes is true- and I think it is- then Natalia is a really awful person and more of CD's patreons should be made aware.

• Wow
  • Sad

KiKiGee

VIP Member
But wasn’t petherick to have his own room at lalande? What happened to that?
Philip Janssen has claimed it as his editing room, stuffed animal sanctuary, and a timeout room.
It was also used to film Selmar's and Tatty's last Chateau Diaries and Chateau Unwrapped flogs...

BJJ editing room @.jpeg

1646751065292.png
BJJ read tattle.png

1646751412923.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Zebraaah

VIP Member
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

Yay, thanks for posting that! Poor Selmar, he does seem genuinely hurt and disappointed. I thought it was very sweet how his face lit up when he started to talk about Tatyana. I think he was so upset that the woman he loves was not welcome in the place that he thought was home.

I also thought it was interesting how much he seems to DISLIKE all the money sloshing about. He seemed to want to not be a part of that commercial life and rather opt out and live in a van, helping people and not have that ideal dirtied by money... except that doesn't fit at all with his whole 'buy me a chateau' idea.

The Simple Life

FRK, Selmar, unhappy volunteers, mistreated guests & patrons, Snorty, bullying accusations, missing accounts, unfinished projects......

Fanny has taken the eye of the ball and morphed into the CEO who is out of touch with her 'empire' She's now either locked up in her office boudoir or out of the office boudoir away on trips and has delegated 'staff' to handle the day-to-day things which are now beneath her and she's too busy to handle. Snorty is Fanny's PA who is screwing the boss.

It's all gotten too much and Fanny now has too many plates (plans, people, money, lies, smoke & mirrors) spinning uncontrollably. Fanny lacks the ability, temperament, experience and focus to handle them it all. People have given Fanny advice, but she doesn't listen because she doesn't like hearing the truth or being told what to do. The shiteau requires Fanny's undivided time and attention and her willingness to stay put at the shiteau to properly manage the situation, but she's not going to do that. Alternatively, Fanny needs a good project manager, but that's not going to happen either.

Ultimately the plates will all come crashing down - just a matter of time, and at the rate things are going it's likely sooner than later.
Well, she has been a spoiled brat all her life. Anything she wanted she was given, she was raised convinced that she was a princess, a brilliant mind, a beautiful girl, a great opera singer, a connoisseur of art and style, that she had class and distinction. She had never to work a single day in her life, when she needed money she was given it by family and friends, and nobody ever asked her anything in return. She's been raised into thinking that she deserves all this. So she thought that she could act the same way with the flood of money and gifts that are coming now into her crumbling and filthy abode. She can't cope with any of the duties this implies, she's just not used to it. This is why, now that the ugly truth is surfacing, her reaction is that of running away or to panic, or both. A good life lesson.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I am in complete agreement with Stephanie Jarvis! Grabeaux did feel particularly frivolous this week, but than for me it always feels frivolous.

- Natty & Fanny both particularly grabby today
- two different authors sent their novels to Fanny in acts of desperate self-promotion
- two needlepoint pictures (nicely done) but completed in 2010 and sitting in a drawer unused for 12 years
- an ugly vintage dress from a bad 1980's soap - but how does is fit Fanny perfectly???

This week's summaries are attached.
Maybe Fanny purchased it at the charity shop and had Nutty wrap it up for her to open on camera. That way Fanny adds to her wardrobe but isn’t caught spending money on it herself. It is strange how many articles of clothing just magically fit her perfectly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Silascat

SHAME on me for even having these thoughts . . . but this can't possibly be a stunt by Dan right? The views on his video yesterday are already up at 40k and his patreon is up. Then today they are laughing and having fun together. This just feels so weird to me.
May be the hair cut filmed is stock footage Dan had when they were not split up. When Dan approached the car Annalise had daggers in her eyes. She graciously accepted the coffee but it didn't seem like either was comfortable with each other and the interaction was between Annalise or Dan on the child, not each other.

• Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
It’s all about control. Stephanfraudie and dan are both controlling. You saw how Dan was controlling with Annalise during their relationship. I think they are trying to intimidate
Annalise into going along with the LaLande narrative.

Control and manipulation…..That’s so LaLandei!
Threads ago, I did say that I wouldn't trust Dan at all. Some here were not happy with my remark. I still think what I said then.

• Heart

MsMuir

Chatty Member
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

Thank you for posting this...
Wow my ❤ hurts after watching, I hate when people are taken advantage of, it sounds as though no one stood up for him....sickening!

• Heart

Albee

VIP Member
I'm new here. I had a massive run in with SJ patreons over saying i felt a bit duped yesterday. Needless to say i was attacked big time including SJ
I feel horrible they were so nasty. Anyhoo Ive deleted it all. And just need to be away from it.
Welcome you are amongst friends. You should of screen shot it and posted it here. We archive everything.

• Heart

Espe

VIP Member
I 100% agree. They have picked a really weird way of staying private with their personal issues
I totally agree but when they live almost their whole lives in a social media world and post vlogs almost every day and really the whole of the Chateau and all connected with it practically exist for SM and YT and their patrons pay for their living expenses, it's difficult to imagine how any of them could avoid publicising their relationships or break ups. The strange thing is that they decided to live that way in the first place. They do not consider the consequences of their decision to live their lives on screen before they start doing it. Of course, there should be a difference between what they make public and what remains private but when they show practically everything and film in their homes and show their children, at some point, they will inevitably have to tell their supporters if they have split up. SJ never stopped to consider the consequences of her decision to make vlogs of her life either. Of course, now, she loves all the money coming in but she also has to face the consequences of her public being interested in her private life and when a person goes as far as showing herself in a bath; walking around scantily clad, as well as exposing other people's private lives, she has to face the consequences whether she likes it or not. Making vlogs like those, people expose all their weaknesses as well; it's their choice and now they have to live with the fact that other people will judge them as well as speculating about their lives. They want the money and adulation without having their lives examined but you can't have your cake as well as eating it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

T Rex

VIP Member
Would love to hear your response to Stephanie's patreon announcement that Dan and Annelise have split, and he is living at the Shitoo when you get a chance.
My dear @Sparrowsfart- oh vey. WHY on EARTH did Fanny even vlog about this?!? (If anything, I now suspect she was an enabler to Dodo Dan in all of this- but felt their relationship fail would add to to her vlog to gain sympathy- "I have given him safe harbour", viewers, and deflect from the missing financials.) It is in very poor taste, as much as her, "We're going to be hosting a refugee from Ukraine- just one person Natalia vetted, but let's open gifts!" vlog. There are so many things I could say, but, where does even one begin? @Clara Burnett has more than been proven right on all accounts, and these latest developments are an example of Fanny's narcissistic ways- she could give two forks about those around her, or those suffering in the world- it is all about Fanny, and she will make everything that happens in the world about her. Sadly, if Fanny were truly a good person, she's host more than ONE refugee, like a few families, as she has plenty of room.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
If she’s not already on her way out, and if SJ wants to keep her, SJ will have to mount a full blown offensive to paint Nutty as a saint. The thing is, SJ needs someone like Nutty to do her dirty work. That way SJ avoids uncomfortable confrontations and keeps her hands clean. If Nutty goes, either SJ has to do the dirty work herself or find someone else. The hardest part of being a boss is dealing with uncomfortable situations, sometimes delivering bad news, or dealing with a delicate issue. SJ hates doing that…I’ll bet she tries hard to salvage Nutty. It may not work…the damage is severe…but I bet she’ll try. And if Nutty does go, yes, I fully believe she’ll take down as many as she can on her way out the door.
Okay, I'll give her till the real mean b**ch returns. When did Mummy say she wants to be back? After all, that is all Nutty ever was, a replacement for the mother from hell.

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
It sounds like he just eventually broke, if it had been going on for a year and a half that would absolutely wear you down until one day you just end up in tears, especially if he saw the same behaviours aimed at his girlfriend.
I think they forget that whilst volunteering is an exchange for accommodation and meals, you're not an employee and dont get any of rights.
I think also that he probably felt very threatened when Amaury arrived with all his skills and tools. He must have felt superfluous after doing so many things for, as he calls them, "the ladies". Also, that was when Dan started to do more handyman-type jobs and helped Amaury with the emergencies. They were both more skilled and much quicker than poor Selmar. He must have realised that he was virtually redundant and no one probably bothered to explain what was happening and to reassure him. I wonder also if he once fancied Nati after realising there was no hope with SJ. He probably already felt negatively towards her and that first encounter went down badly. As mentioned above, however, I think the later bullying of him and Tatty was completely unacceptable.