Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jeeves

VIP Member
I do my best not to quote, reply, or give likes to those posts. I don't want to perpetuate or give them traction. If we ignore them will they go away?
I try not to respond or reactto them but it is so bad now, that I think we need to call them out on their :poop: before it becomes the norm here. We've had the odd 👺 here before and they don't last. A little core of people hell bent on damaging Dan crept in a while back (and yes, I know that like the rest of us, he isn't blameless.) Now the floodgates have opened and in come the backup brigade. Time to close the floodgates. I am not suggesting that Dan will be everyone's cup of tea but let's call a halt to the bile.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

Nice all snug back up in wiki!!!! I simply love the sleuthing and capturing you all do, you're all a brilliant lot!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Vaffle

2 days later and I am over the breakup. Bigger fish to fry at the Chittoo. Annalise can do better IMO.

I remember watching the lockdown episode with Stephanie leaving a basket out her window expecting treats etc like a toddler. She's still fishing for handouts and making youtube revenue and adsense money. Fix your damn farmhouse, Fanny

• Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Stephanie, the 50% discount Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

A few comments on Stephanfraudie and her 2 flying monkeys: PhiPhi the Porcelain Fondler and Nasty Nutty the Tyrannical Administrator and 50% Chatelaine Wannabe latest Gift Grabbing Scamming video.

As I stated before, Stephanfraudie is getting goods or services back for the majority of these “charity donations” in addition to getting tax breaks most likely totaling up to 50% of what monies were donated.

With the tax breaks and the “pay for play” services and goods she is receiving, she is not losing any money with the “charitable contributions.”

In fact, Stephanfraudie is getting many, many times the amount of the “charity donations” for herself in the hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts she and her co-conspirators are receiving yearly. She does nothing for free and without benefit for herself, her only and greatest love.

She is making a huge profit on the Unwrapped series, many, many times in excess to the small amount she purports to donate to charity.

How many expensive “gifts” do you think she has received and doesn’t show on air? Lots.

How many of the “gifts” are product placement for companies that Stephanfraudie either receives goods, services, or money for presenting on her channel?

How do you know she actually donates the exact amount she says to each specific charity? She never shows receipts or letters from the charities confirming her donations and/or amounts of donations. Why are these not posted at the end of the video every month for viewers to see?

Would Stephenfraudie lie to you? Yes, over 50% of the time.

If Stephanfraudie donated left over food to Emmaus, she would have had an entire vlog of her and Phi Phi the Porcelain Fondler taking the food and handing it over to the grateful peasants. She never did that. She is too cheap and lazy. She wants glory for everything, things she does, things she doesn’t do, things she thought about doing someday, and anything anyone else has done.

She is even too lazy to come up with a place that actually accepts donated left over food.
They have chickens at the Shitoo that will eat any leftovers, and I remember Percy feeding the stale bread to the fish in the moat. They don't give food away.

• Haha

juniperroad

Chatty Member
Annalise needs to learn to say "no" ....
I'm seeing Annalise to save my hair next week
This is what I just don't get. All of these people bending over backwards for SJ. Has anyone around her got any sort of backbone? I refuse to believe she is this cult like figure who is able to control people. Even Clara's friends stuck around way too long and did her bidding. I guess that just isn't in my makeup. I would have been long gone. I just don't understand how so many people can give her so much power.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
never one to miss an opportunity Stephanoligy would have shoved it in front of Dan going save Nutti

deflect deflect deflect

the accountant is not sick - or delayed - or filing nada 👎
They simply don’t exist

and Stephanie Jarvis con artist knows it …. To bad the french government will be closing her association .

for non filing … 3 more days and it’s struck off

let’s see if she can file now …

im in no doubt selmar sent his little video to Stephanie in honour of their past friendship….

glad we’re Tattlers and can see thru the lies 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
😈
I think Stephanfraudie tried to put an end to questions about the accounts with her statement that she wouldn’t talk about them until they were ready. Ît buys her a few more weeks and tens of thousands of dollars more in her pocket before she has to start manufacturing excuses again.

• Heart
  • Angry

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Dan contracted (most likely) covid and was visibly sick, Oct. 21, 2021. He then infected his family. Thomas was hospitalized right before Halloween. Dan's family was still expected to participate in the Lalande Halloween festivities. As a mother, that would have been my last straw.:mad:
Between Halloween and Dana's 50th birthday party, Lalande was a cesspool of illness.🤫

Comments from:
UPDATE on kid 2
Oct 30, 2021

hootenanny1001

4 months ago
Don’t care about Halloween party just overjoyed that Thomas is okay and out of hospital…Really good news👍

Mavis Pritchard
4 months ago
Thanks for the update Dan. Very happy to hear Thomas is home and feeling better. Happy Halloween

• Sad
  • Angry

prettyplease

Wow that is the most fluent and coherent I've ever heard Selmar. He was speaking from the heart.

Thank you Linus for saving it for us all to see.
There isn’t a doubt he’s speaking sincerely. I think he may be ever so slightly naïve and too trusting, but he’s genuine Selmar

• Heart

madhun

That particular large set of Willow pattern is by Royal Dalton, and quite expensive. You can check it out on Ebay, it's called ROYAL DOULTON BOOTHS REAL OLD WILLOW. Yes, with a dining room that large, I would have kept it for Michael, unless Michael did indeed need the money for something, and sold it to Fanny for that reason.
Maybe in exchange for the $500 he owes her??

prettyplease

There was talk on this week’s (believe it was a live chat) from fans who want to hold a ‘Natti Appreciation Month’ - to thank her for all the good things she does and sending her gifts. I did think WTF, but now wonder if these comments were from SJ mounting a defense on Natti’s behalf. I've tried to find the comments and wondering if anyone else has them.
It seems so verrrry coincidental, doesn’t it?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
And that Annalise is doing Stephanie's hair ... which makes me gag too. Annalise needs to learn to say "no" .... though I think she's very much professional hairdresser mode with Stephanie ... any time I've seen her doing Stephanie's hair she's very professional. She better get paid properly.
If you have to do her rats tails....... Charge MORE !!!! $$$$$$$$ ✂ ........ and over process her colour! 🍋
Should be putting prices up too, as she has to make more money to look after her boys now.
I would ruin her hair :devilish:, but I think Annelise is a much nicer person than me!
I agree.... Annelise is a nicer person than me too..... I would make that hair Yellow - so bad that no purple shampoo could save it ! ;)
I hope Annalise doesn’t accidentally mix in some Nair into the hair color she prepares for Stephanie Jarvis. I hope she doesn’t accidentally use the old rusty chateau salmonella scissors to trim Steph’s hair. Just like she didn’t accidentally flood Dan the gardener’s YouTube studio, twice.

• Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I do wonder if Stephanie Jarvis is truthful about Annelise coming and doing her hair. 🧐
Stephanie Jarvis lies 90% of the times she speaks, and she only owns 50% of the derelict farmhouse known as Château de Lalande.

• Haha

missartemis

We have always been proud that we kept receipts for our claims. We can start by calling out these posts when it is clear that there is nothing to back them up and get back to looking at fact rather than the lies these people are peddling here.
We all like/ dislike the various characters, that's fine. We must stop the spread of deliberate untruths. Some of these posts are libellous.
I have receipts. And witnesses. Just thought you ought to know in case you're implying something.

• Heart
If she has an anchor baby/oopsie pregnancy/pregnancy scare/whatever you want to call it, it will be confirmation that she is an immoral bitch. And Selmar will be proved right.

Also….Stephanie dislikes children, Natti having a baby a surefire way for her to get booted out of the chateau. Natti doesn’t have much going for her, except La Lande, so it’s doubtful she’d risk “falling” pregnant.
yes indeed..i wonder why so many inhere always think all the women are pregnant .....or want to be pregnant.. 🙄 ..

• Haha

Geordieboy71

I don't think this is a "stunt" by Dan and Annalise. Going back over some of Dan's Vlogs the music becomes very "lovie dovie" as nana would say from Vlog 192 for the next half dozen or so. I wonder what messages he was trying to give and to whom. Lyrics include
192 - I got love, love yeh yeh
193 - better late than never for us to come around
Short - didn't know a piece was missing
When I'm around you I feel nervous
194 - l've heard the rumours
195 - oh baby don't cry cause there's always tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Sad