The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or perhaps hire Sabine (or Maria)....both very organized, capable young ladies, but they both seem very sensible and not sure they will want to play along with Fanny's nonsense for long.
Sabine hasn't looked all that happy, in my opinion. She seemed a lot happier in the advent era when Maria the Russian was there. She had more life and her sense of humor and style showed. But it's like she's been told to be a wallflower. We've hardly hear her speak in ages.

Reactions: 16
Not to mention if he closed his Paytreon.

Reactions: 4
She was dropping off or picking up the kids. I dont remember. Was he supposed to ask her to drive somewhere else for Coffee? He asked her in for Coffee and she eagerly.....Said YES. Why is that a problem wih anyone else. Its where he is living now.

Reactions: 4
If that is the case..... Selmar get your tools and then put the Vid up again !
if i was Selmar leaving that horrid place like they did...i would have taken my tools with me...oh well...Tatti had 5 trunks of luggage...i guess there was no space left...i also wonder how much of his tools are actually still there???

Reactions: 22
This is about the best piece of advise you could give Annalise and I sincerely hope she not only hears you but will act upon it too: stay away from that crappy palace, you have no friends there.

Reactions: 39
She was dropping off or picking up the kids. I dont remember. Was he supposed to ask her to drive somewhere else for Coffee? He asked her in for Coffee and she eagerly.....Said YES. Why is that a problem wih anyone else. Its where he is living now.
It's the camera in her face that's the issue ... and then including it in his edit .... nothing wrong with inviting her in, but the camera in your face ... that honestly seems like manipulation.

Im
Im over it. Not gonna make more of it than it is. They are over. Two grown Adults have ended it they are both doing the best they can

Reactions: 6
if i was Selmar leaving that horrid place like they did...i would have taken my tools with me...oh well...Tatti had 5 trunks of luggage...i guess there was no space left...i also wonder how much of his tools are actually still there???
Good question. I guess enough to make him come back. I think he always thought he would be back so why to take them. Glad he's got the balls to go back and get his shit. Bet SJ is gone when he gets there!

Reactions: 9
yes indeed..i wonder why so many inhere always think all the women are pregnant .....or want to be pregnant.. ..
I'm pregnant and it's your child Comte de Monte Cristo (or maybe its Jeeves, or perhaps Arfarf or maybe even Rory)......honestly I can't recall and it really doesn't matter as long as fun weekend was had by all in Venice. On the other hand it could just be an ectopic pregnancy or burst cyst, in which case I won't mention it again Chin Chin

Reactions: 21
I am betting that he has received a personal call from Mummy to beg on behalf of Fanny. What a shame.
This actually happened, or so I am told. It's not just a shame but a continuation of the bullying. Let's hope Selmar will wake up and recognize them for what they truly are.

It's SEO basics, making sure the stories here are picked up by Google and other search engines.

Reactions: 38
Over this past Thanksgiving in the US I was introduced to Patti Labelle's sweet potato pie, off the charts delicious! I'll never suffer through pumpkin pie again!
View attachment 1110988
[/QUOTE
Over this past Thanksgiving in the US I was introduced to Patti Labelle's sweet potato pie, off the charts delicious! I'll never suffer through pumpkin pie again!
View attachment 1110988
They taste the same to me. Why dont I have Gordan Ramsys Palet??

Reactions: 1
It was given to the new "only gay in the village", Snorty has his study there, not that he studies anything.
Oh he is studying. How to weasel his way into the shitoo. Those jar openers that found their way into the kitchen were just for starters. Now that he is being paid to sthoup the shatelaine he is becoming more embedded (yes the pun is intended) and will be rather difficult for Fanny to dismiss. Maybe she has met her match. Both seem to be bottomfeeders. A match made at the bottom of the cesspool.

And the candle and bath salts were likely gifted to Stephanfraudie thru her Unwrapped channel. Regifting at its finest. Didn’t cost her a penny and she thinks she looks like a saint.

Reactions: 30
It really don't matter why does it? DO you lay awake at night thinking about it? What matters is they are here now. Im defintly not here to judge them. You could have been a paton for $5 for one month. This is kinda like shooting the horse before the cart. No point in drilling people who already feel like bad ebough. They come here to feel better not be attacked in a long ass post by someone who wants to judge them.

Reactions: 2
$20 Aussie!! For coffee? I'll take my own thanks, in a thermos!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.