The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

Well said @Linus he does have trouble standing up for himself and it was obvious when watching this back how nervous he was.
I don't think there is any harm in him, but would exercise caution against future endeavours. He doesn't have the stomach for any confrontation so goodness knows how he would handle himself if anyone complained about the events in offer at Shitoos.

The Patron/YouTube confessional box, is definitely getting well used this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

Still unable to watch but thanks Linus.

Reactions: 3
Off topic for a moment, but a "how Tattle Life works" bit of house keeping, if you don't mind helping me, so that newer people don't have to ask over and over!

At what level of post numbers can you see the "report" button? and the "edit" button in wiki?

New Members are those with 1-19 posts -
Members are 20-99 posts
The 2 above don't see the "report" button, or have access to edit wiki
------
Can someone who is at one of the following 3 levels tell me if you have access to the "report" button and to the "edit" area of wiki?
Active Members are 100-249 posts @Gibbson ?
Well-Known Members are 250-499 posts @Fennelbug ?
Chatty Members are 500-1000 posts @OhIDontKnow... ?
-------
VIP has
VIP have 1001 plus posts - has the "report" button and access to edit wiki

I'll put this info in wiki too ... as it has become an FAQ ....
I’m at 244 no report button yet 😈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Going back to my newbie days... you see the report button when you become Active Member:

Actually that makes perfect sense as you wouldn’t want rookies, or flying monkeys for that matter, to have that kind of access immediately. To do otherwise would probably create a right jumble and nothing would ever get posted. I read through the facts/how to section but it wasn’t exactly clear or brimming over with facts and the contact us allowed you to write an email but not send it, hence my cry for help, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic for a moment, but a "how Tattle Life works" bit of house keeping, if you don't mind helping me, so that newer people don't have to ask over and over!

At what level of post numbers can you see the "report" button? and the "edit" button in wiki?

New Members are those with 1-19 posts -
Members are 20-99 posts
The 2 above don't see the "report" button, or have access to edit wiki
------
Can someone who is at one of the following 3 levels tell me if you have access to the "report" button and to the "edit" area of wiki?
Active Members are 100-249 posts @Gibbson ?
Well-Known Members are 250-499 posts @Fennelbug ?
Chatty Members are 500-1000 posts @OhIDontKnow... ?
-------
VIP has
VIP have 1001 plus posts - has the "report" button and access to edit wiki

I'll put this info in wiki too ... as it has become an FAQ ....
Yes I can see the report button.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Patriciarella you reminded me about Josie’s apron. I so hope Nicky picked it up when she was there with FRK. The two of them would know their way around. Hopefully the guard dog hadn’t got back yet.

Well said @Linus he does have trouble standing up for himself and it was obvious when watching this back how nervous he was.
I don't think there is any harm in him, but would exercise caution against future endeavours. He doesn't have the stomach for any confrontation so goodness knows how he would handle himself if anyone complained about the events in offer at Shitoos.

The Patron/YouTube confessional box, is definitely getting well used this week.
Perhaps the good Father could offer to hear confessions here on Tattle for the Châteauverse who wish to unburden themselves during lent. We’ll never tell!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Linus you little beauty ❤😈❤

tattle life
tattlers don’t rattle
Hopefully you’ll see the funny side of this .😈🇮🇪😈
E227706F-D107-4C8D-879C-69890EB90601.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Absolutely at the beginning Fanny portrayed the situation as them being ‘poor’ and ‘poor me’ - the old jag, a broken down 10 year old car, making her own drapes, a barren garden and destitute green house, numerous unusable barns and attic filled with junk because poor Mummy and me aren’t physically able to move and it’s all too much to handle since Daddy died, couldn’t afford a plane ticket to visit Mummee in S/A, silly me was duped into draining the lake, living all alone here most of the time since Daddy died, fountain doesn’t work, only get by with the help of volunteers.....and more false narratives, all gave the impression she was a damsel in distress who needed help and a girl with a dream who needed money.
Bang On.

• Heart
I don’t think Anne Marie is into navigating conflict. He could allow Stephanfraudie to let Ñutty go and that will be the end of the relationship without him actually having to end it. Just a thought.
I think this is a plausible solution to the Nati problem. I think Amaury will leave Lalande when hell freezes over, and this public exposure of Nati as a hen pecking bully might enlighten him as to the nature of her 24/7 surveillance of his being.
Nati Oliveto, recruiter, supervisor, and bully of illegally employed volunteers at Chateau Lalande of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, and Chateau Unwrapped

Reactions: 16
I think her master plan is, and it's not dumb, gite the place out, charge €2300 a pop per week, leave Amaury in charge, and buy a palazzo in Venice
I tell ya .... She HATES that place.
But....... that palazzo in Venice ..... will it be in the state the old Laland Chateau is when she purchases it ??
I mean - to buy or rent a delicious up to date place in Venice is going to take big old $$$
Mind you ..... I think she has been saving and saving because - she can ! If you know what I mean and I think you do ! ;)

• Heart
Going back to my newbie days... you see the report button when you become Active Member:

Always fun to look at old threads. Hope @Dippy Hippy is doing well - wherever they might be.
Hippy Dippy.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 19
After reading housekeeping, I can’t help but ask if there is anyone who has a backup of the wiki/evidence piling up? In case a flying monkey infiltrates long term and deletes it all?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@Patriciarella you reminded me about Josie’s apron. I so hope Nicky picked it up when she was there with FRK. The two of them would know their way around. Hopefully the guard dog hadn’t got back yet.

Perhaps the good Father could offer to hear confessions here on Tattle for the Châteauverse who wish to unburden themselves during lent. We’ll never tell!
Father O'Malley has been busy preparing for Lent. He has asked me to pass a message on to the faithful on Tattle.

The confessional is open to all, only when they truly repent of their grifting and obfuscation can their conscience be clear.

The Châteauverse is responsible for putting the idea that they are worthy of your hard earned cash. The viewers need to think long and hard about who is the real worthy candidate of their hard earned monies. YouTube represents the false TV idols.

Those who are truly homeless and have no money are the ones who deserve our alms. So for Lent he is asking that viewers give up the Chateau Diaries and their fellow grifters for 40 days.

Instead put the money and gifts saved into a deserving support charity for those who are coordinating help for Ukraine.

His final message is , when all is lost and we are in the midst of such desperate days then look to those who are offering help. They are the worthy and will live in Grace.

Peace ✌ out.

F.O.M

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dan certainly seemed to address all the Tattler points raised yesterday…being transparent, working on the house, family life…even recording this video from his studio, not the Lalande farmhouse
Sure, he's never had any of the sheer animal magnetism that is Philip, but he looks drugged in this!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.