The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was talk on this week’s (believe it was a live chat) from fans who want to hold a ‘Natti Appreciation Month’ - to thank her for all the good things she does and sending her gifts. I did think WTF, but now wonder if these comments were from SJ mounting a defense on Natti’s behalf. I've tried to find the comments and wondering if anyone else has them.
Someone screen shot them and they are on page 11

Reactions: 6
FRK, Selmar, unhappy volunteers, mistreated guests & patrons, Snorty, bullying accusations, missing accounts, unfinished projects......

Fanny has taken the eye of the ball and morphed into the CEO who is out of touch with her 'empire' She's now either locked up in her office boudoir or out of the office boudoir away on trips and has delegated 'staff' to handle the day-to-day things which are now beneath her and she's too busy to handle. Snorty is Fanny's PA who is screwing the boss.

It's all gotten too much and Fanny now has too many plates (plans, people, money, lies, smoke & mirrors) spinning uncontrollably. Fanny lacks the ability, temperament, experience and focus to handle them it all. People have given Fanny advice, but she doesn't listen because she doesn't like hearing the truth or being told what to do. The shiteau requires Fanny's undivided time and attention and her willingness to stay put at the shiteau to properly manage the situation, but she's not going to do that. Alternatively, Fanny needs a good project manager, but that's not going to happen either.

Ultimately the plates will all come crashing down - just a matter of time, and at the rate things are going it's likely sooner than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And that Annalise is doing Stephanie's hair ... which makes me gag too. Annalise needs to learn to say "no" .... though I think she's very much professional hairdresser mode with Stephanie ... any time I've seen her doing Stephanie's hair she's very professional. She better get paid properly.
If you have to do her rats tails....... Charge MORE !!!! $$$$$$$$ ✂ ........ and over process her colour ! 🍋:love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Today is Tuesday (where I am), now known as “Tattle” Tuesday, as we were treated to Sillymar’s full spill on the Natti is An Evil Monster series.

Well. Tomorrow is Wednesday - or rather “We Can’t Find the Accounts” Wednesday. Otherwise known as hump day, Wednesday is also now known as “Hump the Patrons” day, where they will be treated to a nervously delivered love-bombing session with the High Priestess of Greed via Patreon to deflect from the fact that Miss Greedy doesn’t want to tell what she spent your money on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly. A masterpiece of a narrative. BUT, didn't anyone question in the first place how they got as far as to own a chateau? Usually poor people don't. And they could have sold it anyway. According to my experience, con artists's prays are usually either naive, simple people, or greedy people who think they can get some benefits or advantage from them, and instead end up conned.
I had understood that she was looking to buy a flat in London or had one with two friends and they realized they could buy a chateau in France for the same or less money it was a very compelling narrative at least that’s what got me hooked. The scales have since fallen from my eyes, knowing what I do now about her many properties

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Gosh, Selmar's stop and grab at the shiteau to pick up his tools will be even shorter than FRK's recent fly-by. Perhaps they should just leave a box of his tools out by the road so he doesn't have to even come through the gate.
After what he did today, I am think Natty will be chucking his tools at him from an upstairs window. I hope Dan catches it in his vlog. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly. A masterpiece of a narrative. BUT, didn't anyone question in the first place how they got as far as to own a chateau? Usually poor people don't. And they could have sold it anyway. According to my experience, con artists's prays are usually either naive, simple people, or greedy people who think they can get some benefits or advantage from them, and instead end up conned.
I fell for it because I thought she had put ALL her money into buying. She said 2020 was going to be the first year the BnB would make a profit and now with covid they couldn't have guests. Lots of people fell for it as we weren't in our 'right' minds (me too) because of the fear of covid in the beginning of the pandemic. She saw an opportunity to con people who wouldn't normally be conned. I'm lucky as I never gave her money or gifts, but I did believe her lies for a while, as it looked such a nice and friendly place.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Annalise needs to learn to say "no" ....
I'm seeing Annalise to save my hair next week
This is what I just don't get. All of these people bending over backwards for SJ. Has anyone around her got any sort of backbone? I refuse to believe she is this cult like figure who is able to control people. Even Clara's friends stuck around way too long and did her bidding. I guess that just isn't in my makeup. I would have been long gone. I just don't understand how so many people can give her so much power.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I found something very funny on the website of the village where de farmhouse is located. The locals call her lake a pond 😂

View attachment 1112232

Love the new avatar! Yes it was a pond as we found out a couple of threads ago. It is about the depth of water not the area the water covers.

Lakes are normally much deeper than ponds and have a larger surface area. All the water in a pond is in the photic zone, meaning ponds are shallow enough to allow sunlight to reach the bottom. This causes plants (sometimes too many) to grow at the bottom of ponds as well as on their surface.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Welp, I finally watched Fanny's latest CLL vlog. Vice finding a real storage solution (her above-the-door spice cabinet storage "shoe locker" was already abysmal, as no one can actually see what spices are contained, and are probably just only utilizing the ones that are stored on the shelf next to the stove for convenience sake), she destroys some pretty expensive Spode toile a viewer sent (which I suspect was sent to her to make something pretty for a room or the kitchen- like a pillow, or curtains) and uses it for utensils. Ugh, and the slaves volunteers who actually do the cooking/washing up are just going to chuck them back into one of the plastic bins. The dinner she prepared was abysmal as well, as she was remarking how expensive duck was as well as the Toulouse canard/sausage/beans in a can, and how you could cut it with another can of beans. (Well played- you live lavishly on holiday, yet cut corners to feed your paying customers.) I also watched her previous vlog (this gem also appeared whilst I was gone) where she found some random brussel sprouts in the garden, cooked them in a pan, boiled some expensive pasta, and discovered a pan of pasta Marie had made whist she was a CLL (apparently made with random scraps of what could be found in the pantry- peas, tuna, and pasta)- reconstituted it with stock, and covered it with random pre-holiday cheese that was laying around. ) The irony was in asking Nuti how the brussel sprouts were after dinner, "Oh they were delicious!" whilst Nuti still had a full plate of both pastas in front of her. SMH. No wonder the residents of the Shitoo get waay to overly excited about Macca's!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why are you so desperate for the report button? I've never seen anyone be quite so eager for it so I'm curious!
I’m not, merely curious and as my original post was answered by several tattlers, the post you quoted was merely me explaining the why behind my question. Does that satiate her ladyship’s desire to see if there’s a man behind the curtain?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lakes are normally much deeper than ponds and have a larger surface area. All the water in a pond is in the photic zone, meaning ponds are shallow enough to allow sunlight to reach the bottom. This causes plants (sometimes too many) to grow at the bottom of ponds as well as on their surface
When Selmar and Diesel come back to pick up his stuff ..... they both should leave their mark on the place ....... do a Piddle in the Pond!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you have to do her rats tails....... Charge MORE !!!! $$$$$$$$ ✂ ........ and over process her colour ! 🍋:love:
Should be putting prices up too, as she has to make more money to look after her boys now.
I would ruin her hair :devilish:, but I think Annelise is a much nicer person than me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad you had a lovely break Rexy !

Have you seen the vid Fanny did explaining Dan's break-up?
Oh you should if you have not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone screen shot them and they are on page 11
Thank you Sparrowsfart - the threads are moving so quickly....

So who are these people - M Parker, Jenny Willow, Diana Elizabeth Basford, Brenda M? How many of them are real vs. fake CLL accounts set up by Fanny? It reads like Fanny and Snorty having a conversation with each other.

M Parker Hey, before we get started watching, I've had an idea kicking around in my head for months and I thought I'd present it today:
Jenny Willow @M Parker Now you've got me intrigued
M Parker what do you think of a Natie Appreciation Month?? Where those of us who want to shower her with cards and those who can afford with little gifts, and we send them throughout the month we choose?
M Parker As a thank you for all her hard work for keeping this channel sorted etc
M Parker It wouldn't be cards and gifts to open on Cadeaux, but just for her personally. Could arrive anytime throughout the month
M Parker Oh, good, I'm glad you guys like the idea! I just think she would be so surprised and touched
Diana Elizabeth Bashford @M Parker sounds like a great idea and I make cards
Brenda M @M Parker that is a fabulous idea Natie is the powerhouse behind Lalande

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely at the beginning Fanny portrayed the situation as them being ‘poor’ and ‘poor me’ - the old jag, a broken down 10 year old car, making her own drapes, a barren garden and destitute green house, numerous unusable barns and attic filled with junk because poor Mummy and me aren’t physically able to move and it’s all too much to handle since Daddy died, couldn’t afford a plane ticket to visit Mummee in S/A, silly me was duped into draining the lake, living all alone here most of the time since Daddy died, fountain doesn’t work, only get by with the help of volunteers.....and more false narratives, all gave the impression she was a damsel in distress who needed help and a girl with a dream who needed money.
Oh…very much so. And a world weary of Covid, looking for distraction. She is a mangy, cunning fox!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.