The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1111908
chateaudesaintgermaindespres

Si vous êtes intéressé, nous avons une autre chaîne qui parle de la couture au château. Les messages sont principalement en anglais.

Nous avons également une chaîne YouTube - recherchez Manor and Maker !

If you are interested, we have another channel that talks about sewing at the chateau. Posts are mostly in English.

We also have a YouTube channel - search for Manor and Maker!
1 DAY AGO

sewmanorandmaker

Hi! We are experimenting with social media and seeing whether we like separate channels. As always, pick the content you like!

#chateau #castles #castlesandchateaux
1 DAY AGO
D'accord, me no speaky grift. I pick none. Merci

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Call me sensitive but with your style of recap here, and to give credit to you it's very thorough, it feels almost like an essay or bullet points for a dissertation. It feels like you are taking credit for all of the sleuthing these wonderful Targets have already done. So it's repetitive. I don't understand.
I was hoping for a pie chart at least

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, at least we know now that Selmar‘s non discount….. non dispos.. that „Don’t say a word to anyone outside the chateau“ contract has been neglected.
Don’t ever take sides with anyone against the family again, ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of fake reviews online for Chatea lalalande....must be superfans leaving them :(
The Dutch Scrubber is working fir his $ tonite!! No sleep ‘til dawn! No eBay tonite!! No nookie to....., well, that never happens anyway....,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thankyou. Not much of a lamb though. Ive always been known as violet (not real name obvs but I like it :) is the one in the corner with her foot in her mouth. I think at the root of all this for me is lack of integrity. I will ALWAYS fight on behalf of the under dog. I will always point out abuse (abusive childhood etc blah, blah) I despise seeing people step on the underdog. That view is not popular in CD or life to be honest. This isn't the first time I have got back lash for pointing out things lacking in integrity at CD, hence stopping patronage previously. I also said last week, that the fact she was asking viewers to like and subscribe was falling for the youtube bs and that youtube dont care about her and that shes their golden goose and they have many golden geese and will ditch her whenever they fancy (he,he see, I am like the human truth speaker, ha,ha) ⭐

aww bless you all. Thats why I got teary, not because of them, but because you all were nice when they had been so bloody horrible. 🌸
Hey, you’re definitely having some emotions. We totally understand. One thing that will help is to be here and see all of the documented lies and misinformation Stephanie Jarvis has presented in her vlogs and her true nature exposed. Many of us started out just like you and had our suspicions. Well I can tell you that true truth is so much worse that I suspected initially. She really isn’t a good person, as much as she tries to create that narrative. All the things that were bothering you, bother us as well.

Reactions: 12
Urgent recall to HQ to recount assets. 😬🤣
Since we blocked all the swift transactions … from a certain continent………

it’s not like I’m buying 1000 euro toilet brushes in 9 carat gold 😳

just sayin 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.