The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true. I smell a stunt!

I think Natti Oliveto put pressure on Dan, via Amaury, to throw a smoke screen up to deflect from the bullying allegations levelled by Selmar - i believe them too. Wow! What a revelation that’s gone under the radar, to save the Chateau administrator from going under.
SJ keeps such info like ammo. Saving mystery 'traumatic' hospital visit for a truly rainy day...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
SJ keeps such info like ammo. Saving mystery 'traumatic' hospital visit for a truly rainy day...
When Phyllis is kicked out she’ll be admitted for checks again for a broken heart and a break from YouTube. Enough time to hot foot it over to New York for a long weekend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
yeah hes need to change it to Dan the single life:rolleyes: you would think this was have been pretty obvious to who is ever giving Clara her intel

One would imagine - and I’m taking a stab in the dark here
But @Clara Burnett could have very wisely decided to sit on that sad news

In particular as all marriages hit the tit at times - but go / make a go / or try to get to grips with their lives

Just shows how the snarling two faced inhabitants of the manky farmhouse

Are showing their poisoned gums on here … the amount of new posters is indicative of the inhabitants sitting in bed

Trying to deflect deflect deflect
Thankfully we have observed their abhorrent treatment of and towards each other

Remember Stephenie AND nutty in the kitchen kicking and sneering at Marie and bullying her with the package Nutti opened and knew it was underwear 🩲

Stephanie jarvis signed off on that parcel and then Edited it herself 🤢

And posted it on YouTube 👹👺👹

Two elderly spinsters in the 40s bullying a younger woman 👩

Their all toxic …

Popcorn 🍿 ready
Tick Tock 😈

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Oh Dan, since you read here and the multiple observations/comments have been nipping at your heels, out comes your confession. You are in for a rough go, and you’ve hitched your wagon to the wrong horse. Although we all know that now, it’s going to take you at least a year for this warning to resonate. Here’s to Annalise, and your two beautiful boys. But to you Dan, you’re in a mess - and remember, Stephanie will sting, caught in her web - she has you just where she wants you. Tragic.
Oh you bet he’s hitched his wagon to the wrong horse. Just like Dulmar thinking that Madame sj would take him back arms opened 😂😂😂 oh please. Dan’s escapades in London to “meet with business partners” on some movie vlog venture. He turned himself out quite spiffily for that sojourn.
Yea…. Dans toast.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dan, you are no better than Selmar and Marie. Stephanie Jarvis and her love bombs are not real. The pretty lady that gives you attention, leads an exciting life and lives in a castle is not real. You are only cheap labor. You are also an idiot. 🕶
Pretty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am trying to remember. Did Dan and Kat meet up when he went to London with Fanny?
who knows but I would think so. How about when he went to pick up that camera with Armery? He stayed for a few days. My first though was kat

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ofcourse no one knows what really happened in their relationship but I think this little bit of fame on the internet and attention from lalanders has gotten into Dan's head ... He must think he is better than Analise ... Analise has stood by him for 13 yrs ...they are not even married right ? he never even considered her important enough to propose.
My parents were together 16 years before they married. They've been together more than 40 years, so hey ho! :D ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, I was shocked. I always hope a relationship is going to work out. I've unsubscribed from Dan ....

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Wow! I am stunned! I feel really sad for both of them and very surprised they were able to hide their break up for so long. Thinking back to the times Dan was at the Chateau to assist Amaury with emergencies at odd hours, the overnight drive with Amaury to London, the cooking breakfast at the Chateau and the “studio” which never quite made sense to me, but now is clearly his living/sleeping space, it all makes sense. As to the reasons behind their break-up, that’s between the two of them. Kudos to both of them for co-parenting and remaining friends.
Lets hope that they can do that.
Harder than it looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
yeah hes need to change it to Dan the single life:rolleyes: you would think this was have been pretty obvious to who is ever giving Clara her intel. they obviously do not live in the house 😂
I don't see @Clara Burnett spreading the news in public while Dan was keeping silent on his private life (for 6 months !!).

Remember : The focus is on The Chateau Diaries and Stephanie Jarvis.

• Heart
Maybe a midlife crisis for Dan the gardener? He’s probably 35ish, but has the teeth of an 80 year old. Averages out to a real age of 57. Throw in some snazzy sunglasses, younger fun & flirty volunteers, over the top compliments & love bombs from Stephanie Jarvis and being part of a lifestyle that he could never afford. The perfect storm. Maybe Dan will figure it out one day, but it’s already too late for him. 🕶💩
Well if this sad situation has been 'buried' for 6 months, it would make you wonder what other Jarvis debacles are out there. She is toxic to everything and everyone that comes near her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting relationship though. If that is the case that Natalia Oliveto is Stephanie Jarvis’s Rottweiler then they let Annaleise, and her family’s privacy, be thrown under the bus to

save Nutty from a barrage from us Tartlets. That to me is the story. Dan is clearly easily led astray by those confidence tricksters at the HMN. He needs to get out pronto ….
Did Selmar really name her? Cant watch his videos _ sooo boring! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sideways, post: 8752413, member: 317022x
Well Dan never shocked me. I knew in my heart as soon as he started building that youtube office and mentioned maybe putting in a sofa. It was a place to move out to. And now he has moved into the tit show.... . It was awkward as hell in the "Kats leaving" episode when SJ walked in on them the kitchen. work wife my ass. Who has a work wife and who says something like that out loud.

Actually they should take a bow to how things were handled on social media except SJ and the work wife should have been cut out that was really low of S J to leave that in regardless of any actual tea between kat and him. I have seen the worst of the worst done on social media regarding break ups . A prime example Lord Dobby from Australia since has removed videos but you will find youtube a forever place.

Reactions: 10
Strange Dan's video comes out right when Selmar formally outs Nutty as the bully....
Interesting relationship though. If that is the case that Natalia Oliveto is Stephanie Jarvis’s Rottweiler then they let Annaleise, and her family’s privacy, be thrown under the bus to save Nutty from a barrage from us Tartlets. That to me is the story. Dan is clearly easily led astray by those confidence tricksters at the HMN. He needs to get out pronto ….
He is just another person to be used and discarded when he is of no more use or benefit to Stephanfraudie. Even after all the warnings to him on this forum, where he reads daily, he will still be stunned when he is “selmarized.” He thinks he is special but he is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, I was shocked. I always hope a relationship is going to work out. I've unsubscribed from Dan ....
Yet another train wreck before our eyes under the nose of Madame x.
Idiot Dan sees Fanny hauling in bucks of money as she flits intercontinentally spreading her venom hidden as love light and laughter (or some such bull tit) and thinks he can do the same.
He returned home to his hovel with a needy wife and two children of whom he is the sole support and thinks to himself I bleeping HATE THIS LIFE.
I WANT TO SEFANNY !
Well good luck Danny boy.
Oh I suggest you get your teeth fixed first.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.