The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle Jarvis and Percy Attfield had no problem manning the live chat on Monday.
A portion of Chateau Unwrapped 2/21/22 live chat.

Time for an eye problem cleanup. jannebu is a Lalande account...
jannebu It's so great seeing you back in the live chat @isabelle Jarvis I hope your eye treatment went well
Isabelle Jarvis Jane un thank you! Still more work needed!!!!
Holly Biggs @isabelle Jarvis, I didn't realize you had eye problems. Sorry to hear that! Hope you heal quickly
Percy Attfield @jannebu it’s in progress.
jannebu I am crossing my fingers for a speedy recovery and that the rest of the treatment goes well @Percy Attfield and @isabelle Jarvis. Just lovely that your eyes are well enough to engage in the chat

Percy Attfield @janebu thank you and yes the treatment has improved her vision already.
Isabelle Jarvis Jannebu I hope it will be alright at the end of it all.

Isabelle Jarvis Stella Marie, Brenda M thank you I feel I am in good hands.
Percy Attfield @Stella Marie poetry and green arts hopeful for more improvement.
Ruth Ballott so glad to hear that your eye treatment is making a difference :mad:Isabelle Jarvis hope it continues to improve.
Isabelle Jarvis Ruth Ballott thank you very much.
What the eye can't see the heart doesn't grieve over... eye patch or blinkers x

Reactions: 12
All the new lovey-dovey social media posts must be a desperate attempt to grow her channel. The grannies are oohing and ahhing over any relationship posts, so she's jumped on the bandwagon and created more and more of them.
For instance, the FB post with her using his teapot has garnered over 1,000 likes.
I'm guessing from the popularity, the love feast will continue.
PJ can't be that much of an idiot, at some point he has to realize how much she is using him. It may have started out with him using her, but the tables have turned it seems. Philip is good for business. How gaggy.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
In the latest Chateau Diaries hosted by Stephanie Jarvis, when Steph just woke up and was going on about Philip’s new teapots and such, I thought he was pouring her a cup of tea. Turns out it was just Stephanie’s man hands once again.
C769F88F-A528-4C09-A8C2-040315452478.png

E4D33279-AC56-4AB2-8B5D-BBC22F9EC1AF.png

3760B066-48B2-4497-A111-D606E7C90D18.png

4E015DDE-7CF9-4C50-89C4-034C9211D287.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to say if that bandage was applied by a health professional it is the worst one I have seen. Maybe Percy applied it for her. Common surgery millions of people have it around the world. Over dramatic.
She exclaims being exhausted maybe she should put her tv on and see the people who are fleeing the bombing and have been walking for days. Losing their homes, families, friends etc. meanwhile the princess is living the luxurious life best hotels, best restaurants(ones she didn’t show). Exhausted from partying, travelling and dancing as fast as she can with her lies. Truly disgusting!
That whole exhausted thing really gets me, or people thanking her for all her hard work, please wake up, this is a lazy entitled person who has hit the jackpot through dumb luck

In the latest Chateau Diaries hosted by Stephanie Jarvis, when Steph just woke up and was going on about Philip’s new teapots and such, I thought he was pouring her a cup of tea. Turns out it was just Stephanie’s man hands once again.
View attachment 1104350
View attachment 1104352
View attachment 1104358
View attachment 1104364
Hands of a ninety year old

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Channel 4 exposure is what gave her the £$ in the first place. If she loses patrons for delaying the work to suit the filming schedule, so be it as far as she is concerned. Because she'll get a whole new raft of fans suckers when it gets aired. It's never about pleasing the patrons, it's all about the money honey.
Is Amaury taking the same view then.....delaying work to be filmed for TV and filling in time with odd jobs to keep his presence felt but banking on lucrative job offers once his work is seen.
Although I wish him well because this current set up doesnt suit him at all, I do hope that he takes his Gnat with him when he packs up and leaves. Perhaps then a replacement 'manager' will be able to organise some of the chaos.

View attachment 1104350
View attachment 1104352
View attachment 1104358
View attachment 1104364
That teapot ' dribbles.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting to see him as the pupil rather than the "tango master" he proclaims himself to be. He certainly doesn't stand out as being more proficient that any other members of the class. I wonder how the others felt about being filmed for his vlog - did they know?
But Jeeves, WHY was he hiding in the dark at the back of the dance floor? as if he did not want to be seen?

Reactions: 7
All the new lovey-dovey social media posts must be a desperate attempt to grow her channel. The grannies are oohing and ahhing over any relationship posts, so she's jumped on the bandwagon and created more and more of them.
For instance, the FB post with her using his teapot has garnered over 1,000 likes.
I'm guessing from the popularity, the love feast will continue.
PJ can't be that much of an idiot, at some point he has to realize how much she is using him. It may have started out with him using her, but the tables have turned it seems. Philip is good for business. How gaggy.
Gawd they are nauseating! I am finding myself fast forwarding through any scenes with Snorty or her gushing over any insipid useless thing he does, which means I am watching very little. The simpering fools in the granny knicker brigade are annoying as hell. I just can’t stomach these idiots with their “I wish I had my own Phillip!”. Really? Is that really how you perceive the perfect man to be? Does a 25 year old, lazy, snorting, allergy ridden, porcelain obsessed, stuffed animal collecting, scruffy, balding, scrawny, camel toe, dickless girly boy really turn you on? Got news for you….your Social Security checks will never get you a “Phillip”, but Stephanie will gladly take any portion you choose to donate as a patron so she can keep her “Phillip” in the manner in which he has become accustomed to, so good luck with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yesterday on YT, Chateau Diaries uploaded a 45 second 'Shorts' of this weeks CD vlog.....31K views.....is this something new?.....a suggestion from Fanny's YT Manager?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What horrible photos! who wears underwear under their swim suits? I can hardly believe they would put these dreadful pics out into the world, I’d have deleted them for sure 🤣
Maybe they planned to return them to the store? 🤢😆
Those ugly old swimsuits were just purchased at Emmaus and they decided to try them on in the kitchen as soon as they got back to the Chateau de Lalande, partiality owned by Stephanie Jarvis. Steph & Marie took them to their treehouse vacation later that day. We all know they were not washed before worn in that hot tub, the ladies or the swimsuits. Gross.
E26F674E-7262-42AF-A08F-6A8BFA09FA53.png

1AA842A9-AB07-4A44-B513-8E9C579A56CD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What horrible photos! who wears underwear under their swim suits? I can hardly believe they would put these dreadful pics out into the world, I’d have deleted them for sure 🤣
Maybe they planned to return them to the store? 🤢😆
They purchased the swim suits from Emmaus. Marie Wiik and Stephanie Jarvis tried them on and modeled for the camera, as soon as they returned to Lalande, without laundering them. :sick: Hey, Stephanie Jarvis was able to use the footage for her YT flog, The Chateau Diaries.

❤ @Jules100 we posted at the same time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah yes…back in the days when she wore underwear

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.