The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only know of one other property that she owns, which is her London flat. She doesn’t own the South Africa house or Framlingham house. Those are Isabelle’s homes and Stephanie can’t do anything with them until her mother passes away, if they are left solely to her. Am I missing something?
Nope you are right, she has the one flat in London, but that's worth roughly £700,000 apparently. So go figure, why is she asking people to help her build her business premises? Which of course, if she can carry on in her new career (being a TV personality). She is not going to do B&B - too much like hard work. And on top of that, WTF gives her the right to have free workers (so called volunteers)? Who the bloody hell goes to work their bollocks off at an hotel for no money? Isabelle called them staff and moaned that they weren't doing laundry and tit. Helloooo, why would they, they aren't getting paid!!! And if you want guests to pay to come and stay you have to have the staff treat them as paying guests, volunteers are NOT going to speak or treat paying guests properly if they aren't getting paid surely? tit business model.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think Stephanie Jarvis thinks she can model herself on the Strawbridges and his TV presenting career. She needs to be reminded that he, Dick Strawbridge made his money out of doing stuff on the TV. The only people that actually coughed up money for his exploits are the TV companies and in turn the companies that advertise on those TV channels. He is a seasoned TV personality and does it properly. At no point has he stood in front of a camera asking (begging) the general public to fund his lifestyle or business plan. I think it's offensive and disgusting and should be stopped.

so I just took a quick look and monthly income according to Patreon is now down to $24,000 per month. That's a whole $10, 000 drop in just over a week. I do hope this isn't just the monthly fluctuations and is the downward trend. I am hoping that there may be a good few Patrons have decided that their money has a much greater cause now! Homeless people as opposed to a silly tart squealing and giggling and pretending to do up half done up dump in the middle if France.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Their new YT manager told them not to delete the comments anymore but to answer them instead. Obvious.

PlasmaDave
1 hour ago
That's so disappointing, why commit the fit out of the room to TV, are they paying you for that? I'll never get to see it 😒

Hide 2 replies

View attachment 1103909
The Chateau Diaries
59 minutes ago
Don’t worry, I mentioned in the video that everyone will get to see it - I’ll be filming everything and will show it on the vlog as soon as it’s been released on tv 😊

PlasmaDave
43 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries thanks for the reply but that will put it something like 8 months out of sequence. Anyway still love your work x

Comment liked by Chateau de Lalande

Sonia Hamilton
2 hours ago
A lovely video! I am glad you chastise the rude comments, I don’t want to have to stop watching this vlog because of them. That dinner looked delicious, I love brussel sprouts and like that fun pasta. Am glad Phillip thought of the Spode salad utensils, they really did make a difference.

View attachment 1103912
[

Did she actually say that they will be filming the Grand Salon or just the Marquess apartment renovations, or both? I don’t recall what point of the vlog this was stated.
I wonder if channel 4 said we need someone new that little scot guy is not doing it with the viewers and neither is your toyboy. So enter Amaury and the camera loves him????

Reactions: 14
I wonder is there any chance at some point that the company that runs Patreon decide that the level of grifting is going to bring their whole set up into disrepute and kick the obvious grifters off? Any chance or fat chance?
Unfortunately, I don’t really think there’s any chance. These grifters, especially SJ, are Patreon’s cash cow. Clearly, Patreon doesn’t care about the grifting. She would have to do or say something totally stupid to get kicked off Patreon…do or say something worthy of getting “cancelled.” Whatever that “something” is, it would probably not only result in her getting kicked off Patreon, but also the destruction of her channel, too. It would have to be pretty bad.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if channel 4 said we need someone new that little scot guy is not doing it with the viewers and neither is your toyboy. So enter Amaury and the camera loves him????
If you look again there are two much more critical comments which are bound to get deleted in response to Plasma Dave and Sonia Hamilton. Woo hoo. Editing Stepanie is going to be busy tonight.

Reactions: 7
So Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel has gon berserk on a comment liking spree for her recent short at two CD flog posts - I suspect at the request of her YouTube manager. However, if we look at GAG, her charitable arm because SJ is so committed to charitable causes…., SJ has been considerably more sparing with her approval. Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel her intentions are once again clear for all to see - SJ is driven by the money. So sad.

Along with this new revelation, that her big Grand Salon or Marquise apartment, both funded by Patreon, will make its debut on Channel 4’s Chateau DIY proves to be yet another kick in the teet(h) for her loyal band of followers. It’s my belief Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel has a designs on being a travel/history broadcaster on British TV, hence why she’s gone to the expense of filming her Ollie series, along with continuing her relationship with Channel 4 which brings her publicity. Always a motive with our SJ.

Reactions: 18
I just spotted Caroline Gooder has told those that question the amount of dinner sets being bought. She says that they have to buy a lot because they are building a china room. Ah OK that makes sense (not). I thought they were building the china room because they had so much china and nowhere to put it. But no, it seems they have to buy china so the room they are building has got china in it!! :unsure: Confused (again).
That’s the whole control by chaos/create confusion/ make people question their common sense and memory, etc. Smoke and mirrors created and furthered by Stephanfraudie and her flying monkeys. Nothing is clear, truthful or straightforward with them…….on purpose.

Reactions: 17
I think Stephanie Jarvis thinks she can model herself on the Strawbridges and his TV presenting career. She needs to be reminded that he, Dick Strawbridge made his money out of doing stuff on the TV. The only people that actually coughed up money for his exploits are the TV companies and in turn the companies that advertise on those TV channels. He is a seasoned TV personality and does it properly. At no point has he stood in front of a camera asking (begging) the general public to fund his lifestyle or business plan. I think it's offensive and disgusting and should be stopped.

so I just took a quick look and monthly income according to Patreon is now down to $24,000 per month. That's a whole $10, 000 drop in just over a week. I do hope this isn't just the monthly fluctuations and is the downward trend. I am hoping that there may be a good few Patrons have decided that their money has a much greater cause now! Homeless people as opposed to a silly tart squealing and giggling and pretending to do up half done up dump in the middle if France.
Don’t know where your info is from

Lost patrons yes 🙌

Overall consensus is she’s putting cash in herself
PATRONS
€30,236
PER MONTH

About Stephanie Jarvis

• Wow
Reactions: 12
But Jeeves, WHY was he hiding in the dark at the back of the dance floor? as if he did not want to be seen?
I'd like to know why Tatty wasn't at the lesson with him. If they are going to do dinner dances at a Mystery Chateau don't they both need to practice?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s the whole control by chaos/create confusion/ make people question their common sense and memory, etc. Smoke and mirrors created and furthered by Stephanfraudie and her flying monkeys. Nothing is clear, trur, or straightforward with them…….on purpose.
I must be in a bad mood today. I am all for her just concentrating on a TV presenting career. I think she could be good at it. She's got the looks, the bullshit and the personality. But, If I could bring the whole Patreon thing down I would! That and the obscene matter of people flying tit all around the world for her to open on screen and then put in the bins. It's obscene all of it. I follow different people through renovations work on You Tube. Sadly, the minute they start asking for subscribers, hit the like button and mention their patreon account I hit the unsubscribe button. Looks like I'm not going to have anyone to watch soon. My niece puts photographs of the presents people buy her son's for their birthdays and Christmas on Faceache, all displayed like a shop front followed by saying thank you. Sadly it comes across as making those that didn't send a gift guilty and then they send a gift. I just removed her from my friends list because it pissed me off so much. She's another SJ in the making!!

Don’t know where your info is from

Lost patrons yes 🙌

Overall consensus is she’s putting cash in herself
PATRONS
€30,236
PER MONTH

About Stephanie Jarvis
Ah ha. yes I'm looking and mine is coming up in sterling and not $. Bugger! I was hoping I was witnessing a drop off the cliff face in financial terms.

Reactions: 9
After Stephanie Jarvis's latest, The Chateau Diaries flog, (many comments about the wood being outside) Nutti post this.👇
The wood is now inside... 🤪

View attachment 1104457
View attachment 1104474
So they moved the wood inside to the opposite side of the room. When it was in Dan’s van they could have just driven it to that door, that side. Annmarie showed up in August and said room would to be done in December. SJ knew they had no supplies so another lie. Now full steam ahead will he be done in 4 months? Summer guests with no area to hang out? I know there are rooms on both sides to sit but all the noises from a construction site-no thank you.

• Heart
Nope you are right, she has the one flat in London, but that's worth roughly £700,000 apparently. So go figure, why is she asking people to help her build her business premises? Which of course, if she can carry on in her new career (being a TV personality). She is not going to do B&B - too much like hard work. And on top of that, WTF gives her the right to have free workers (so called volunteers)? Who the bloody hell goes to work their bollocks off at an hotel for no money? Isabelle called them staff and moaned that they weren't doing laundry and tit. Helloooo, why would they, they aren't getting paid!!! And if you want guests to pay to come and stay you have to have the staff treat them as paying guests, volunteers are NOT going to speak or treat paying guests properly if they aren't getting paid surely? tit business model.
There are lots of people who want to travel the world & will be prepared to volunteer or work their way around to do that. So, when you are a scrounger who has ideas above your station you think that you're giving people the opportunity of a lifetime in your farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. Stephanie Jarvis has always been what my mum used to say is 'playing shops'. Like a child playing a game. When you know that you will get financially baled out by Mummy or your friends there is no need to be businesslike. The B&B is a hobby, a vehicle for fresh meat for Jarvis & something which can be left in the hands of other people to manage when she wants to buzz off on holiday ...again.

• Heart
So they moved the wood inside to the opposite side of the room. When it was in Dan’s van they could have just driven it to that door, that side. Annmarie showed up in August and said room would to be done in December. SJ knew they had no supplies so another lie. Now full steam ahead will he be done in 4 months? Summer guests with no area to hang out? I know there are rooms on both sides to sit but all the noises from a construction site-no thank you.
He's now got to build a shelving/rack system for the wood and some more tool racks first. And perhaps another storage racking systems for the materials in the two apartments. And some kind of racking system for the timber out in the forest as well as putting the tracks back on the diggers/cherry pickers/dumper trucks, etc etc. Who needs panelling?? But the poor sad bastard Patreons are not allowed to see the work being carried out on panelling because C4 want the exclusive. Meanwhile Amoury can lie on the timber playing games on his phone. good job!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just spotted Caroline Gooder has told those that question the amount of dinner sets being bought. She says that they have to buy a lot because they are building a china room. Ah OK that makes sense (not). I thought they were building the china room because they had so much china and nowhere to put it. But no, it seems they have to buy china so the room they are building has got china in it!! :unsure: Confused (again).
Ah yes… the Queen of the Granny Knickers Brigade following her idol’s example by sprinkling fairy dust on bullshit. Sorry toots, It may look all sparkly and pretty, but it still smells like tit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.