The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their new YT manager told them not to delete the comments anymore but to answer them instead. Obvious.

PlasmaDave
1 hour ago
That's so disappointing, why commit the fit out of the room to TV, are they paying you for that? I'll never get to see it 😒

Hide 2 replies

View attachment 1103909
The Chateau Diaries
59 minutes ago
Don’t worry, I mentioned in the video that everyone will get to see it - I’ll be filming everything and will show it on the vlog as soon as it’s been released on tv 😊

PlasmaDave
43 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries thanks for the reply but that will put it something like 8 months out of sequence. Anyway still love your work x

Comment liked by Chateau de Lalande

Sonia Hamilton
2 hours ago
A lovely video! I am glad you chastise the rude comments, I don’t want to have to stop watching this vlog because of them. That dinner looked delicious, I love brussel sprouts and like that fun pasta. Am glad Phillip thought of the Spode salad utensils, they really did make a difference.

View attachment 1103912
“The salad utensils really made a difference”! WTF?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Marie Wiik is advertising her wedding services. Unfortunately, it looks like funeral/farewell florals.
There is money to be made in the funeral business. I added Willie's florals but I see WIL LIE.
Fake it till you make it... YIKES!!!

View attachment 1104231
View attachment 1104209
View attachment 1104218
View attachment 1104216
That was what I thought it was! Oh, it was weddings 🤭

OMG Philip Janssen is dating his mother! 😂😂😂😂😂
Mrs Janssen looks very similar to Stephanie Jarvis.
Your first relationship is always with your "father" or "mother". Then you move on and find somebody for real.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Here are the community guidelines for Patreon:

How these guidelines are enforced

Please realize that Patreon is a diverse community and, while you may not necessarily agree with someone’s point of view, it may not be a violation of our Community Guidelines. That said, when you see a page on Patreon that you feel violates our community guidelines, please take the time to report them via our reporting tool. You can read more about how to report a creator or a post here. A member of the Trust & Safety team will review the report and if our Community Guidelines have been violated, the case manager will contact the creator to let them know that they are outside these guidelines.
This is a commitment to creators. We know this is your livelihood. We invest heavily in making these decisions as fair and transparent as possible. We always want creators to feel like they have an open line of communication. So how does this translate to moderation? Our first reflex is always to try to educate creators to help them understand how a rule has been broken and how to remedy the issue. In cases where the violation is particularly bad or intentional we may take further action such as suspending or removing their account. In the most extreme cases we may ban a creator from using Patreon.
Because you are raising funds on Patreon, we may be held accountable for what you do with those funds, so we may also look at what you do with your membership off our platform. As a result when we talk about “On Patreon,” it means the creations you are funding on and through Patreon. When reviewing a page, we look at how creations are shared, where the page is linked to and where the traffic comes from. No matter what happens, we always give creators the opportunity to appeal a decision by contacting us and sending any relevant information they believe was not considered. We may not change our minds, but we will always listen.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Check him out on instagram he wears period clothing full time and makes it himself. I used to follow him on instagram, but then I got a bit annoyed/bored with him. Loves himself a bit too much for my liking.
….. okeyyyyyy. I thought he is one of those chateau people related to la Lande. I actually could imagine him there..

Reactions: 9
s fair and transparent as possible. We always want creators to feel like they have an open line of communication. So how does this translate to moderation?

Our first reflex is always to try to educate creators to help them understand how a rule has been broken and how to remedy the issue.

✍✍✍✍ Complaints ??
In cases where the violation is particularly bad or intentional we may take further action such as suspending or removing their account.
😈😈😈😈 patron s complaints

In the most extreme cases we may ban a creator from using Patreon.
Because you are raising funds on Patreon, we may be held accountable for what you do with those funds

😈😈 enough complaints- double dipping - using YouTube for actual videos - not patron exclusive

Also — treble Chanel 4
Has commitments prior to patron platform
😈😈😈😈 that’s a no NO
, so we may also look at what you do with your membership off our platform. As a result when we talk about “On Patreon,” it means the creations you are funding on and through Patreon.

When reviewing a page, we look at how creations are shared,

Not on patron anyway

Wonder will there be any complaints??
😈

• Wow

Please realize that Patreon is a diverse community and, while you may not necessarily agree with someone’s point of view, it may not be a violation of our Community Guidelines. That said, when you see a page on Patreon that you feel violates our community guidelines, please take the time to report them via our reporting tool. You can read more about how to report a creator or a post here. A member of the Trust & Safety team will review the report and if our Community Guidelines have been violated, the case manager will contact the creator to let them know that they are outside these guidelines.
This is a commitment to creators. We know this is your livelihood. We invest heavily in making these decisions as fair and transparent as possible. We always want creators to feel like they have an open line of communication. So how does this translate to moderation? Our first reflex is always to try to educate creators to help them understand how a rule has been broken and how to remedy the issue. In cases where the violation is particularly bad or intentional we may take further action such as suspending or removing their account. In the most extreme cases we may ban a creator from using Patreon.
Because you are raising funds on Patreon, we may be held accountable for what you do with those funds, so we may also look at what you do with your membership off our platform. As a result when we talk about “On Patreon,” it means the creations you are funding on and through Patreon. When reviewing a page, we look at how creations are shared, where the page is linked to and where the traffic comes from. No matter what happens, we always give creators the opportunity to appeal a decision by contacting us and sending any relevant information they believe was not considered. We may not change our minds, but we will always listen.
Surely that means when her Vagesty says she's raising money for a particular job in the shitoo she can't then go to flog that creation (the videos of the panelling to Channel 4 for their exclusive first time airing) Doesn't that breach the guidelines? That's how I'm reading it, but am I just being optimistic.

• Heart
So they moved the wood inside to the opposite side of the room. When it was in Dan’s van they could have just driven it to that door, that side. Annmarie showed up in August and said room would to be done in December. SJ knew they had no supplies so another lie. Now full steam ahead will he be done in 4 months? Summer guests with no area to hang out? I know there are rooms on both sides to sit but all the noises from a construction site-no thank you.
I don't think there will be any summer guests. She has most of the year blocked off on her site. I think she doesn't want to do BnB anymore and her excuse will be because of the building work.

Reactions: 23
That is fraud - she asked patrons to pay to renovate

Filming it for channel four is a breach of trust - it’s double dipping - she’ll portray on channel 4 that’s SHE is financially paying for everything

The fact is she’s stony broke and begging on another channel

Patrons pay but channel 4 viewers get to see it for free - befor the ppl whom paid for it - and a year later to boot 👢

She is the shittiest con artist ever - she’s streets ahead of the tinder swindler …. He’s in hiding

She’s in plain view 😈
I wonder if the producers of the C4 show know this and if any patrons intend to bring a case against her and/ or the production company?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
s fair and transparent as possible. We always want creators to feel like they have an open line of communication. So how does this translate to moderation?

Our first reflex is always to try to educate creators to help them understand how a rule has been broken and how to remedy the issue.

✍✍✍✍ Complaints ??
In cases where the violation is particularly bad or intentional we may take further action such as suspending or removing their account.
😈😈😈😈 patron s complaints

In the most extreme cases we may ban a creator from using Patreon.
Because you are raising funds on Patreon, we may be held accountable for what you do with those funds

😈😈 enough complaints- double dipping - using YouTube for actual videos - not patron exclusive

Also — treble Chanel 4
Has commitments prior to patron platform
😈😈😈😈 that’s a no NO
, so we may also look at what you do with your membership off our platform. As a result when we talk about “On Patreon,” it means the creations you are funding on and through Patreon.

When reviewing a page, we look at how creations are shared,

Not on patron anyway

Wonder will there be any complaints??
😈

You beat me to it much more eloquently.

Surely there are Patrons on here, please there must be. I am tempted to just do 2 months worth of lowest tier just to get this bloody thief caught!

Reactions: 19
Philip Janssen is busy posting IG stories to Stephanie Jarvis's IG.
That sweater makes me itch.☢
They will all be farting later. :sick:
1646509735386.png

Nutti and SJ sweaters.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Ok so we need some patreons here to complain and say we are paying for the paneling but C4 are getting to see it first, not fair!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok so we need some patreons here to complain and say we are paying for the paneling but C4 are getting to see it first, not fair!
It's way beyond not fair. Patreon is set up for creators to create stuff for their Patrons. Her Vagesty is not creating anything that is exclusive to her Patrons. It is being shown in UK TV and Youtube. If she get's reported or complained about for this that's surely got to be curtains for her on Patreon. High earner or not. I mean, let's face it if enough Patrons realise and drop out they won't be making a penny out of her so they won't mind dropping her. As already stated, it's fraud!!! So where do I sign up? I don't mind spending a couple of quid on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1104955
View attachment 1104941

View attachment 1104940
View attachment 1104939
View attachment 1104955
View attachment 1104941

View attachment 1104940
View attachment 1104939
How come.. Whenever I see the kitchen table I immediately loose my appetite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd like to know why Tatty wasn't at the lesson with him. If they are going to do dinner dances at a Mystery Chateau don't they both need to practice?
Tatty hasn't been in the blogs since her storm episode. Or, she's there and not speaking. 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really hope Dana did not get her claws into Davy. No doubt, he would learn a lot from her and she certainly would have a lot to teach him. However, as Clara said, it would not last, it would just be a momentary distraction for Dana. Davy seems to be the sort who would see it differently and he could easily get hurt. I hope he has more sense to step away from her. I am sure his "meeting" when the "ball" was going on was fabricated so that he could get out of it; that was sensible of him.
I think some "fun" would do him good, regardless with whom. I get the boy-still-at-home feeling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
….. okeyyyyyy. I thought he is one of those chateau people related to la Lande. I actually could imagine him there..
Can you remember when Fanny and Baby where friends? Baby was staying at the farmhouse and wanted to make a Banyan. Fanny and Baby where using Mr Pinsent as inspiration.

Reactions: 5
HI I can't do copy and paste or whatever it is you do. In the comments section someone makes the comment that they only want to see renovation etc on the Diarie vlog. And this was her reply

I’m definitely considering putting all of the other content onto another channel, and focus solely on Lalande life on The Chateau Diaries. It’s something I’m currently discussing with my patrons 😊

Am I being thick here. WTF has it got to do with her Patrons? Don't they get their own "exclusive" videos. Isn't the YouTube something else entirely. Why does she need to ask them? She doesn't. It's just her way of giving an answer that is not only a fib but a way of making it look like she's paying attention and considering what people are saying - when she isn't.
Obfuscation, it’s her middle name!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.