The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m with you on the courtyard. It has gone from bad to worse in my opinion. All you look at now are those posts. The fountain should have always remained the focal point, right? It looks like it’s surrounded with scaffolding now.
Yes! Even if the trees manage to survive that hard packed soil- the scaffolding will be there forever- super unfinished looking forever- really ugly stuff. Davy is a landscape designer like Curtis is an Egyptologist like Philip is an actor like Stephanie is an opera singer.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
@Pyke my thoughts exactly! That wood is by now a warped mess. Why didn’t that take it into the wood working shop at the very least ?
I thought was were they going to cover it with ?
Aumary needs to make a holder for it. He's making holders for everything else rathre than just getting on with the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In yesterdays vlog the pathetic film of Snorts looking at the pictures in his new book he bought with his pocket money in Venice to see which coving he would chose for the Marquis apartment was beyond cringe. He always gets this smug grin across his face as though he has just been given a house point from his teacher /mummy when she heaps praise on him for being a good boy and "looking busy" (doing nothing) on camera.
Let's have more of Am taking the P out of his new pink crockery from Paris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Mary still doesn't get it and feebly attempts to justify his purpose at the chateau. He'd make a great televangelist. Grootouders must be so proud he's grown into such an ethical young man.

View attachment 1101416
lunamoon
1 day ago (edited)
@Philip Janssen I feel you may missed the point. There is nothing tricky about it, people just need to be told to stop sending gifts. They are sending gifts long before the channel began because they were being opened on the regular CD channel. They enjoy seeing their gifts opened, some send for PR purposes, etc. If they were told to stop, many would. I am a fan of CD and Stephanie, I am not a hater, I just think the longer this shameless portrays of excess will begin to hurt the brand overall and the main channel. I understand some people enjoy the gifts but can't we all see the wastefulness (for maybe one or two really useful gifts),or the cost to these people of sending gifts that cost $100-300 to ship ? Wouldn't that money be better given directly to charities? If 100 people send you a gift that costs $100-300 to ship, imagine if those 100 people donated that money to a charity instead? That's ~30k in donations to 100 charities!! Sure, i know you'll still get gifts, but certainly not sooo many. Showing them makes people send more. Common sense
Show less

View attachment 1101417
Philip Janssen
1 day ago
@lunamoon I get what you’re trying to say, but 100 times 100 is not 100k, but 10k. Cadeaux enables us to send well over twice that amount to charities per year. Also, as you’re commenting on this video I presume you are part of the Cadeaux viewers, because why would one comment on a video if they didn’t watch it? So, what about the 45k to 120k people who enjoy watching the channel every week?

Philip Janssen, grifter, coconspirator, and lapdog to charlatan chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande, Chateau Diaries, and Chateau Unwrapped. Cadeaux Scam.
Don't you just want to kick the stuck up little twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Clara Burnett Any intel on what SJ and Snorts argue about? The vibe I'm getting is that he is growing too assertive.
I know she partly blames him for not controlling the Selmar narrative, as he speaks Dutch and was supposed to talk to Selmar and clearly didn't. She feels isolated most of the time and can't trust the things people tell her. From her perspective he definitely needs to up his game. He thinks he's doing really well though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Aumary needs to make a holder for it. He's making holders for everything else rathre than just getting on with the job.
Do you think his wardrobe is as neat and tidy, colour coordinated and in autumn/winter, spring/summer order and his socks paired and labelled ? OCD ? Is he really a blood relation of Steph ? (I am with him totally, BUT I get stuff done in between organising !!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont get that either. We really dont know where Anne Marie really comes from. Im not taking about where he was born. I talking about his past. His life. All I can say is you have had to go through a lot of rough stuff to settle on Her. Maybe he has. Maybe its his own doing? I have no idea but like you Im left shaking my head on that one. I really dont think it will last and what a FU that will create

I wonder if Fanny wished she had never filmed the Kabob sean 😂 I wonder if she will delete it?

Ohhh they read here! It is very stupid she would hide that feature. Those hooks have to hang so high over the fridges or the meat will be laying on the top of the so called fridges. She doesn't feed anyone anyway. What are the fridges for?
I don't think they'll actually be hanging meat from the hooks. Maybe herbs? In ye olde days, meat was hung with nothing but a drain underneath. Regardless, if the chef with the dirty gardening fingernails knew anything about food storage and hygiene, he'd be able to tell the yellow nimbus that these days, meat is always stored on lower hooks and shelves to stop the contamination of other stored foods. Nothing screams salmonella faster than meat juices dripping on your cheese and veggies.

Reactions: 13
I don't think they'll actually be hanging meat from the hooks. Maybe herbs? In ye olde days, meat was hung with nothing but a drain underneath. Regardless, if the chef with the dirty gardening fingernails knew anything about food storage and hygiene, he'd be able to tell the yellow nimbus that these days, meat is always stored on lower hooks and shelves to stop the contamination of other stored foods. Nothing screams salmonella faster than meat juices dripping on your cheese and veggies.
In the event they need to ward off vampires
1646402961451.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stephanie Jarvis manned the live chat. She stated three times that she is happy to be home. SURE, 👌
Yesterday's, 3/3/22, CD's live chat...

(y)
Jelena Novakovic If there are over 80 people waiting, maybe they could all hit the 'like' button.....!

👁
LaReyne Didn't know Isabelle only had sight in one eye

🛌🏰
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande where I'm happily back in my bedroom!!!

🎁🚙
Cara Winsor Hehir that car seat is flash!
DanelleDaily Those earrings are epic!
The Chateau Diaries @Helen Stella Thank you! They were a gift from Philip
The Chateau Diaries @Jelena Novakovic It's still waiting to be collected, I'm arranging to do an epic van trip!

👁
The Chateau Diaries @jetje goes dutch Mummy gained 30% more vision!!
The Chateau Diaries @Jenny Willow She needs an operation in her bad eye, too, and then she should be able to travel. So at least another month or two to wait
Brenda M @the Chateau Diaries mummy with more vision one extra eye on you all
The Chateau Diaries @Brenda M eek, that's a worry!
Cynthia Lambert @the Chateau Diaries Eye operations are mercifully brief! Mom had both her cataracts out. It took about 20 minutes for each.
The Chateau Diaries @cynthia Lambert It's amazing what can be done these days. Mummy's feeling reassured and ready for her next operation
Judith Barde n@ The Chateau Diaries I am delighted that Isabelle's eye operation went well.
The Chateau Diaries @Judith Barden Thank you, Judith

🏰
The Chateau Diaries @Elewys of Finchingefeld I was super ready to be home. I've loved this winter so much, but now I want to focus on home

👻
Cara Winsor Hehiri get more creeped out in my own house than i did at the chateau. even up in the attic in the dark.
Cara Winsor Hehiri was the last one to bed one night and i turned out all the lights and didnt need to run up the stairs. the woods at night though, i hobbled fast.

Jason Dubey Hello!!!!

nGDNRSJwIqQnQ0qdREPHw2-g=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Milagro Guardiola
$0.99
The Chateau Diaries @Milagro Guardiola Thank you again, Milagro! That's so nice of you

👆Sean is peeing himself laughing...
Sean Adams PMSL

🤪
The Chateau Diaries I'm sorry the video was late - this all happened today and then I needed to edit like mad!

(y)
Lisa Akinlabi 3457 watching EVERYONE HIT LIKE

This 👇one is rich. It's too far??? The wood came from Belgium.
B Havens @the Chateau Diaries Oh my! maybe Billy can find you a gently used one! or maybe you all could share one if you are close enough together? I do think sharing a bit with big equipment can work.
The Chateau Diaries @B Havens Sadly we all live too far apart!

Cindy to the rescue...
Cynthia Lambert @the Chateau Diaries I've got those same books that Philip bought in Venice. Had them for years. Very useful. I recognized them right away when he found them.
The Chateau Diaries @cynthia Lambert Do you know if there are any more in the series?
Cynthia Lambert @the Chateau Diaries My pleasure. I've got many books in my library on 18th c French interiors. My specialty. I've got the rare Pons book, in it's original slipcover. Only a few of those printed.

Fans are still confused. Dave, David, Davey, Davy...
labarbara chase Hello everyone ! Davey needs a romantic interest. He is all by himself in the big castle...lol

Jason Dubey with a little self promotion...
Jason Dubey If anyone is on Escape to the Chateau de Lalande and more, I have been posting the massive renovations we are doing to our 168 year old flying double veranda at the American River Inn

Michelle, Chateau DIY, 🤫
Michelle Kucharew Have we seen this mural before?
The Chateau Diaries @michelle Kucharew I've only shown it briefly before. Eventually it will wrap around the whole room

🏰
The Chateau Diaries It is really, really good to be home

Jason Dubey Bye guys! See you all next time. Dauphin Dubey!

(y)(y)
Michele Biring Hit like
Michele Biring HIT LIKE

lovely lovely 🤪
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight lovely, lovely people

(y)
Michele Biring HIT LIKE
Michele Biring Thx
caroline gooder good night!

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow that party was lame
It was an embarrassment! And a joke!

@Jeeves. It's only the over spill super fans/cult members from CD that book any of her workshops, which she is nowadays only hanging onto by a thread. No wonder she has to recycle flowers because God alone knows how she is actually making a living.

Oh sorry forgot, she didn't have to buy her own van, pay rent/bills just like the rest of us mere mortals do that haven't, "as feataured on Channel 4's Chateau DIY" as she repeatedly has to keep reminding everybody on her IG.
Curious to know how she will be able to afford gas for that gifted van?

@Jeeves. It's only the over spill super fans/cult members from CD that book any of her workshops, which she is nowadays only hanging onto by a thread. No wonder she has to recycle flowers because God alone knows how she is actually making a living.

Oh sorry forgot, she didn't have to buy her own van, pay rent/bills just like the rest of us mere mortals do that haven't, "as feataured on Channel 4's Chateau DIY" as she repeatedly has to keep reminding everybody on her IG.
Curious to know how she will be able to afford gas for that gifted van?
A few months ago many of us speculated that Snorty would be gone before Venice and definitely by Easter. He's still there dammit!

The next time Fanny needs some sympathy and a storyline to avoid publishing the accounts/fallout from publishing the accounts, then that's an ideal time for Fanny to dump Snorty, deflect attention and garner sympathy for her plight.

View attachment 1101952
Re: Snortsie leaving...being expelled...she reads here, and most everyone think that he will create a big stinky mess. Is she afraid...or does she love the fact that we are keeping that story at the fore front....i.e. all news is good news! Ugh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
And the only music the honky tonk piano?! I’d have hired a trio/quartet. Musicians have had a rough couple of years and need the gigs. The lighting was awful, no atmosphere. Like an empty stage set. I happen to dislike that period of architecture and interiors, it looks sparse, so the whole Venice trip didn’t appeal to me at all as a viewer.
That was no ball!
I have another theory, and i really hope im wrong.
i believe based on two recent observations that Steohanie actually “loves”Philip!
Firstly, she is wearing those ugly “not Gucci” little snake earrings in the boat photo with Ollie. Philip got them for her instead of the Gucci ones she wanted. They look like some crap i would have bought on a market stall in the 90s, cheap silver snakes, kinda heavy metal insoired, and not at all her style. Why wear them at all unless a) you like them, which she cant cuz they’re crap, or b) you really like the person who gifted them to you and that makes you like them anyway.

second observation; the chin on shoulder stunt while he was playing piano 🤢 now we all see it was faked intimacy, as she was clearly acting. But who does this at all in public over the age of 16? Let alone have someone film it, and then choose yourself to keep it in the footage.It was such a fake “ive got a boyfriend and we are really sweet together” PDA which real adults don’t need to do in real relationships. So the reasoning here is
A) shes mentally 16 and this is “love” for her in the only way she knows how.
B) she is biding her time and getting rid of him slowly, but threw this act in to keep him happy and on-side for another while longer.

i think she actually thinks she loves him. I dont think she is actually capable of love in a real sense, as she is so immature adn self-absorbed, but this is probably the best kind of relationship she can do. A younger man requires less from her, she can treat him how she wants and he doesnt know any different. No real mature adult would put up with her tit, so she has to date a man-child.
Oh I think it has something to do in with how she looks all dressed up. When she puts her contacts in, fixes her hair and slaps a coat of red lipstick on she’s attractive. If you were a guy would you live like a monk while you do up the salon or would you rather pump Natti everyday, like taking a sleeping pill before bed. Once a guy gets to that age he just wants a regular screw. It’s much easier than going out hunting for a new one every weekend, especially in the MOFN. He probably wouldn’t have come if he didn’t think she’d be there all single and interested. For her, this is her little shot to act perfect long enough for him to get attached and take her with him when he goes. The girl probably has very few options when it comes to landing a man in that heap at her age. Also, it’s all grandmas coming to visit now, not going to meet a man that way, and SSB has first dibs on any hot volunteers obvi. She clinging to him like a life raft because he’s her only palatable way out of there someday.
Is there something in the air? Tattlers are on fire 🔥 today! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Here is a Chateau Lalande word sum for you

Philip bought it for me + I got upgraded = Stephanie Jarvis paid for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I agree, if the relationship is on it's way out, now would be the ideal time. The level of sympathy that would gush her way would be all encompassing; accounts. Lack of progress etc would all fade into the background.

She could cobble together a load of gardening, workshop, Forrest footage preparation for the B&B opening etc.
She can't even control the "Selmar was bullied" narrative and is very afraid of either Selmar, FRK or Nutty spilling the beans. She can't afford, in her opinion, to risk losing another ally, especially not one who knows where she has buried the crown jewels.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Stephanie Jarvis manned the live chat. She stated three times that she is happy to be home. SURE, 👌
Yesterday's, 3/3/22, CD's live chat...

(y)
Jelena Novakovic If there are over 80 people waiting, maybe they could all hit the 'like' button.....!

👁
LaReyne Didn't know Isabelle only had sight in one eye

🛌🏰
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande where I'm happily back in my bedroom!!!

🎁🚙
Cara Winsor Hehir that car seat is flash!
DanelleDaily Those earrings are epic!
The Chateau Diaries @Helen Stella Thank you! They were a gift from Philip
The Chateau Diaries @Jelena Novakovic It's still waiting to be collected, I'm arranging to do an epic van trip!

👁
The Chateau Diaries @jetje goes dutch Mummy gained 30% more vision!!
The Chateau Diaries @Jenny Willow She needs an operation in her bad eye, too, and then she should be able to travel. So at least another month or two to wait
Brenda M @the Chateau Diaries mummy with more vision one extra eye on you all
The Chateau Diaries @Brenda M eek, that's a worry!
Cynthia Lambert @the Chateau Diaries Eye operations are mercifully brief! Mom had both her cataracts out. It took about 20 minutes for each.
The Chateau Diaries @cynthia Lambert It's amazing what can be done these days. Mummy's feeling reassured and ready for her next operation
Judith Barde n@ The Chateau Diaries I am delighted that Isabelle's eye operation went well.
The Chateau Diaries @Judith Barden Thank you, Judith

🏰
The Chateau Diaries @Elewys of Finchingefeld I was super ready to be home. I've loved this winter so much, but now I want to focus on home

👻
Cara Winsor Hehiri get more creeped out in my own house than i did at the chateau. even up in the attic in the dark.
Cara Winsor Hehiri was the last one to bed one night and i turned out all the lights and didnt need to run up the stairs. the woods at night though, i hobbled fast.

Jason Dubey Hello!!!!

View attachment 1102208
Milagro Guardiola
$0.99
The Chateau Diaries @Milagro Guardiola Thank you again, Milagro! That's so nice of you

👆Sean is peeing himself laughing...
Sean Adams PMSL

🤪
The Chateau Diaries I'm sorry the video was late - this all happened today and then I needed to edit like mad!

(y)
Lisa Akinlabi 3457 watching EVERYONE HIT LIKE

This 👇one is rich. It's too far??? The wood came from Belgium.
B Havens @the Chateau Diaries Oh my! maybe Billy can find you a gently used one! or maybe you all could share one if you are close enough together? I do think sharing a bit with big equipment can work.
The Chateau Diaries @B Havens Sadly we all live too far apart!

Cindy to the rescue...
Cynthia Lambert @the Chateau Diaries I've got those same books that Philip bought in Venice. Had them for years. Very useful. I recognized them right away when he found them.
The Chateau Diaries @cynthia Lambert Do you know if there are any more in the series?
Cynthia Lambert @the Chateau Diaries My pleasure. I've got many books in my library on 18th c French interiors. My specialty. I've got the rare Pons book, in it's original slipcover. Only a few of those printed.

Fans are still confused. Dave, David, Davey, Davy...
labarbara chase Hello everyone ! Davey needs a romantic interest. He is all by himself in the big castle...lol

Jason Dubey with a little self promotion...
Jason Dubey If anyone is on Escape to the Chateau de Lalande and more, I have been posting the massive renovations we are doing to our 168 year old flying double veranda at the American River Inn

Michelle, Chateau DIY, 🤫
Michelle Kucharew Have we seen this mural before?
The Chateau Diaries @michelle Kucharew I've only shown it briefly before. Eventually it will wrap around the whole room

🏰
The Chateau Diaries It is really, really good to be home

Jason Dubey Bye guys! See you all next time. Dauphin Dubey!

(y)(y)
Michele Biring Hit like
Michele Biring HIT LIKE

lovely lovely 🤪
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight lovely, lovely people

(y)
Michele Biring HIT LIKE
Michele Biring Thx
caroline gooder good night!
I was super ready to be home. I've loved this winter so much, but now I want to focus on home - of course Fanny loved this winter because instead of freezing her ass at the chateau she spent a fortune on vacation with her expensive luggage and toy-boy in tow. Focus on home my ass!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.