The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Fanny sending a message to FRK by removing the flowers left in her boudoir and putting them on the kitchen table along the flowers already there? "This is what I think of you and your flowers"?
It certainly looked inviting - flowers past their best, reheated pasta with peas and sprout pasta! Anyone tempted to book ?

Well, maybe they think anything goes, as long as you use the right porcelain, and the right silverware.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been away for a while and it seems as if it is still all the same old same old...
So no time to get things done in the chateau but loads of time to do a travel blog??? At least there is no complaint regarding no money for food... By the way... And where will the money for travel come from? LOL can't make this up...
I think from now on I will skip the flogs and go straight to the comments...
Ana
58 minutes ago
Please don't stretch your face too much, you're far too young to start now. Character on a face is much more beautiful than "youth."

Nina Cat
1 hour ago
Your boyfriend looks like you're son he's half your age
Lozza lozza
4 hours ago
how about offering spare rooms in your home to ukraine refugees?

shirley smith
7 hours ago
Have you heard about the War in Ukraine?
Are bells ringing? There appears to be a general awakening happening amongst the fan club. Now, stop giving them money and put your hard earned cash to better use elsewhere in world.

Reactions: 20
We need to send in a honey pot to woo PJ away.
I wish it was that easy.
That was already tried but with real honey.
Stephanie Jarvis's, Philip Janssen's and his mother's plan has worked with ease.
What could go wrong??? EVERYTHING. TICK TOCK...💣

SJ honey.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
not to mention the left over pasta from Flowerkillers visit... :sick: those sprouts looked disgusting..I am sure Madame had something else and better to nibble when she buggered off to her boudoir...That volunteer, forgot her name.. also didnt look very happy with the food...
It certainly looked inviting - flowers past their best, reheated pasta with peas and sprout pasta! Anyone tempted to book ?
I'd starve at Lalande. Most of the meals, regardless of who's cooking, have looked revolting. Assorted innards and body parts, nasty veggies (who eats peas on purpose??!!) I'd sooner have macaroni noodles and ketchup.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s a common idea that that spaghetti alla puttanesca was invented in the brothels of the Spanish quarter others think it was invented in a restaurant in the 1950s he’s just repeating something he’s heard without researching himself
That's right, as he always does. He's not as smart as Fanny, who NEVER gives any historical or artistic or whatever information whitout having previously done her homeworks on wikipedia.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look who's now answering on Dan’s vlog….....amazing how this woman, who supposedly lives in NC, has so much info about happenings at the shiteau....

Anne Craig
9 hours ago
Dan, you really NEED NEED NEED to convince Stephanie that she absolutely should purchase an industrial size/strength WOOD CHIPPER for the chateau. It would help you to clear all the wood debris, (instead of burning it,) and would produce LOTS of wood chips for the trails the arborist is creating and for fertilizing rose/flower/vegetable beds. No better fertilizer than wood chips.

Lolo Dee
8 hours ago
Brill, can't believe there's not one handy, with all that garden and forest.

caroline gooder
7 hours ago
Can Nick the tree guy bring his Chipper for now, as wood burning season is over?

Caroline from NC is following burning season in France? Wow ... and not sure when this was posted, but curious if her time stamps are all hours is it shows she's posting in the middle of the night for France time? (that's an awkward sentence, but hopefully you know what I mean!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anne Marie. The pressure on all the main players at the Shittoo is increasing. I think Anne Marie knows he is for a crappy few months. The pressures on him are amping up daily.

He moved all of his equipment to France, spent weeks setting up his workshop. He is now stuck there and cannot leave easily. He is in a dirty, cold, damp room at the Shittoo eating crap food.

His parents have drunk heavily from the Fanny kool aid. They are just giddy filming with her and praise her non-stop. I think they put pressure on Anne Marie to help Fanny, as it helps themselves. His mother seems to be as critical at times like mini apron, and Anne Marie seems to take a lot of not so great commentary from his mother.

Anne Marie was supposed to do the grand salon paneling. He has been at the shittoo for months but hasn’t made much progress. He finds out the paneling is tit and doesn’t fit the room. It is not of the age and quality that had been represented to him. He realizes the window framing in the room are rotten and need to be dealt with and has to come up with a plan for the wet walls. He has to do all this while having a pink phone jammed in his face at random intervals and being asked to perform like a court jester on command.

Fanny pulls the old “bait and switch” routine on him. Once he moved onto the premises, Stephanfraudie gets rid of Ian and other workers, and then daily adds to an extensive list of projects she wants Anne Marie to complete: the downstairs loo plumbing, etc., fix the windows in attic, all the broken tit she found when “cleaning” out the attics with Potts and Phi Phi, the jobs that Ian wasn’t able to complete, the floor in Narnia, etc. It is an ever growing list. The ever cheap Stephanfraudie isn’t paying him more money, and has now tripled his workload, and reduced the amounts she has to pay out monthly to Ian, the digger guy, etc. It also gives her an excuse to slow her Shittoo projects down and put the blame on Anne Marie. She takes advantage of his relationship to “Cuz” to force additional duties on him and to exploit him constantly for her Youtube fodder to earn herself hundreds of thousands of dollars. She exploits his appearance without shame to benefit herself and doesn’t care if it bothers him or not. She has no boundaries, just greed for money and attention to enrich herself.

Anne Marie can’t even focus on the grand salon because he has to deal with all of the daily “emergencies” or sudden whims of Fanny at the Shittoo, e.g., the radiators are leaking again, the ceiling fell in (Potts: let me go find a bottle of wine, I’m not going to help with this. Anne Marie deals with ineptness and arrogance of the other 50% Shittoo owners who don’t lift a finger to help him deal with emergencies on the property that they own)., dismantling and putting back together yet another wardrobe to be lugged up the Narnia, working on the Davy crap tree project, etc.,, fixing the digger, etc. He cannot finish one project in peace. It must be frustrating being thrust into the hourly drama and daily chaos of the Shittoo.

Stephanfraudie has essentially turned him into the project manager and custodian of the structural welfare of the entire Shittoo, dumping all of the responsibilities and stressors on him, while expecting him to adhere to her ever changing schedule of needs and wants. She used him as her flying monkey to get rid of Ian.

Stage 5 clinger Nutty doesn’t let Anne Marie take a breath without her by his side. Think of all the past videos when Fanny surprises Anne Marie in the workshop and Natty is chatting away or scurries out of the camera lens. They are together 24/7 now and with the added burdens of the B&B incessant filming, deadlines for Anne Marie to finish projects for the DIY show, please his parents and cater to Fanny, and put out fires on the shittoo premises daily, it must be a stressful existence. Nutty is also trying to get a trap baby to tie him down for years. If they broke up, his life at the Shittoo would be totally unbearable.

The B&B is starting up for the next few months. Anne Marie is the only person on the premises full time that speaks fluent French and seems to have a bit of a conscience, Fanny is starting to travel for the next few weeks, and the Shittoo tit show will be on Anne Marie’s shoulders. Anne Marie is getting fed up with Fanny’s demands for instant gratification and her selfishness and is starting to assert himself. Remember when Fanny wanted to him to immediately run from the kitchen to film the grand salon while he was drinking champagne, and he had to ask, “Can I not even finish my drink first?”

It is also frustrating to watch phi phi prance around playing lord of the manor and doing no physical labor to pitch in and help.
What do you think?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
In yesterdays vlog the pathetic film of Snorts looking at the pictures in his new book he bought with his pocket money in Venice to see which coving he would chose for the Marquis apartment was beyond cringe. He always gets this smug grin across his face as though he has just been given a house point from his teacher /mummy when she heaps praise on him for being a good boy and "looking busy" (doing nothing) on camera.
Let's have more of Am taking the P out of his new pink crockery from Paris.
I will never understand Stephanie heaping accolades on this inept lazy Youngster- Amaury knows it’s bullsh*t too. CamelPud is a waste of space. He doesn’t even pretend to work- what a losebag.

I know she partly blames him for not controlling the Selmar narrative, as he speaks Dutch and was supposed to talk to Selmar and clearly didn't. She feels isolated most of the time and can't trust the things people tell her. From her perspective he definitely needs to up his game. He thinks he's doing really well though.
Fake Busy

OMG are those Phiphis ribs? That is not normal!
So gross

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can't even control the "Selmar was bullied" narrative and is very afraid of either Selmar, FRK or Nutty spilling the beans. She can't afford, in her opinion, to risk losing another ally, especially not one who knows where she has buried the crown jewels.

I say Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel ditches him now - when Phyllis goes cray-cray with rage and starts spewing the truth about the missing money, SJ should revert back to gaslighting and claim he's an unhinged, unhappy, unsuccessful thespian taking out his upset on SJ; highlighting his youth and lack of life experience as a reason for his outburst too. I'd give her a pass for a fortnight, or so, if she'd just get Phyllis out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I say Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel ditches him now - when Phyllis goes cray-cray with rage and starts spewing the truth about the missing money, SJ should revert back to gaslighting and claim he's an unhinged, unhappy, unsuccessful thespian taking out his upset on SJ; highlighting his youth and lack of life experience as a reason for his outburst too. I'd give her a pass for a fortnight, or so, if she'd just get Phyllis out.
Whatever it takes, I’ll take- Snorts is the final straw. He makes the Chateau Diaries unwatchable

Reactions: 21
I would put money on Snorts not going anywhere (apart from his lame theatre show) UNTIL Steph finds a replacement, from where we have to wonder ? If there is some man out there who has deep pockets, likes all that she does, could whisk her to a life of real luxury not needing Emmaus and could help save her chateau Snorts would be dropped like a stone. The chances of that are more likely because of her 'fame' than just living in HMN but then it has shown her true colours so may put possible suitors off. Her "for show" affection at that piano was excruciating. They just do not show on screen chemistry or seem believable other than appearing as 'work'? colleagues. I just dont know where they will be in 5 years ? His parents must despare and be totally embarrassed at their sons behaviour on the www. for all to see being the paid gigilo to a woman their age.

Reactions: 19
Ok, with the new refrigerators that Stephanie Jarvis is supposedly going to order, there are several ways she can mess things up.

They won’t fit down the hall or around the corners into the new weird area, we all see that one coming.

She also needs to think about leaving enough space for the refrigerator doors to open properly. It would be so paarfect if everything is jammed into the space and the doors on the new appliances can only open up 15 degrees or so.

Also, it is hard to find a refrigerator that is beautiful on the inside.

I hope that Dan the gardener puts the old shelves back up on the walls and they actually hang meat from the hooks. Just like the Marquis and his family have done for generations. I would love to see meat juices drip down on to the tops of the refrigerators, down into the doors and inside to the beautiful interiors. Also the tops of the fridges will make a lovely rodent ramp back up to the meat hooks and shelves.

I’m sure everything is going to turn out lovely and be finished in a timely manner!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
All the sycophants still in Stephanie Jarvis' good graces should take notice what happened to Selmar, her once knight in shining tango armor now turned into persona non grata without as much of n explanation. Some might think that being loved by her superfans might be a form of security for the not too distant future, but the kickstarter debacle was already an indication it would not help Selmar much and the non-response after his bullying revelation speaks volumes. Nobody listens because nobody cares about anybody but Stephanie Jarvis. She has trained them well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Here is the timeline, in regard to Isabelle Jarvis 👁 🤫

2/10/22 live chat...
Isabelle Jarvis All that beautiful beading on the dress!
Isabelle Jarvis You are so generous with everyone Spero. God bless!
John Sinclair @the Chateau Diaries sending you and @isabelle Jarvis every prayer for quick recovery
The Chateau Diaries We don't know yet when Mummy can come, as she's having vital treatment for eye problems. As soon as her sight is better, she and Percy will join us here
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here

2/13/22 Isabelle Jarvis participated in the live chat.

2/14/22 live chat...
Percy Attfield @lusa akinlabi I’ll tell her she is watching not trying to read and type as well.

2/17/22 live chat...
Percy Attfield Hullo to all from Centurion.
Percy Attfield @Phil N we are well, Isabelle has an eye problem that means she is resting them as much as possible.
Percy Attfield Thank you for all the good wishes for Isabelle she is feeling well enough to watch, not straining them to type as well.

2/21/22 ...and Isabelle Jarvis is back in the live chat...
Time for an eye problem cleanup. jannebu is a Lalande account...
jannebu It's so great seeing you back in the live chat @isabelle Jarvis I hope your eye treatment went well
Isabelle Jarvis Jane un thank you! Still more work needed!!!!
Holly Biggs @isabelle Jarvis, I didn't realize you had eye problems. Sorry to hear that! Hope you heal quickly
Percy Attfield @jannebu it’s in progress.
jannebu I am crossing my fingers for a speedy recovery and that the rest of the treatment goes well @Percy Attfield and @isabelle Jarvis. Just lovely that your eyes are well enough to engage in the chat

Percy Attfield @janebu thank you and yes the treatment has improved her vision already.
Isabelle Jarvis Jannebu I hope it will be alright at the end of it all.

Isabelle Jarvis Stella Marie, Brenda M thank you I feel I am in good hands.
Percy Attfield @Stella Marie poetry and green arts hopeful for more improvement.
Ruth Ballott so glad to hear that your eye treatment is making a difference :mad:Isabelle Jarvis hope it continues to improve.
Isabelle Jarvis Ruth Ballott thank you very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Chateau Diaries I'm sorry the video was late - this all happened today and then I needed to edit like mad!
Does anybody believe Fanny spends SO much time editing? She sure does use it chronically as ab excuse for not being present, or not getting things done. If she really needs to do so much editing, I have to wonder why? Is there so much that needs to be hidden? I think she should just "go live", as then there is no need to waste any time editing. Someone, somewhere mentioned that they use the touch pads on their laptops instead of a more efficient mouse, and said that's the reason it takes all these people so long to edit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG are those Phiphis ribs? That is not normal!
Cosmetic abs. A faux six pack painted onto the upper body using foundation, eye shadow and blush. As Clara said "smoke and mirrors." And no thank you, you silly little wankerpath - we don't need to see the lost civilizations hiding up your nostrils.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
OMG ...... the latest vlog ....... tons of wood delivered and everyone (except Fanny and Squirrel) helping to move it .
I was worried about Dan's little boy as he could have been knocked over by the wood plus its near a road. Sure its not busy but....
All Squirrel Boy , who is bloody lazy , can do is look at his books and then at the end ..... darn table arranging !!!
He could have helped move the timber , pick some vege's and then help cook the dinner !
Nuh.... just poncing around . He would drive Me Crazy!!!!
And she definitely made sure to mention how much it all costs so many times. As a way to explain where all the money went 🙄 so much of that vlog was focused on the damn wood. Ugh she promised in the patron vlog to show updates around the shittoo in the next cd vlog. LIES, ALL LIES!!! no damn updates.....she is a loser.

Reactions: 10
Cosmetic abs. A faux six pack painted onto the upper body using foundation, eye shadow and blush. As Clara said "smoke and mirrors." And no thank you, you silly little wankerpath - we don't need to see the lost civilizations hiding up your nostrils.
Wait, he painted 6-pack abs on his pecs? Dafuq!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.