The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davy? the volunteer was left to shiteau-sit while they all flitted off to Italy - who the heck is Davy?
Dave isn't a volunteer; he's a part-time cleaner and was obviously roped in to help carry the wood with the others, poor man. I doubt if he stayed at the chateau. Kim, Maria and Sabine stayed there when SJ and PJ were in S.A. and Dan went in during the day. Not sure when Maria left. I suppose Dave might have slept there when Sabine went to Venice. I just hope he got paid a lot extra if so.

Reactions: 13
In the end, didn't they all go there for their Vlogs. They all got their kick-off from SJ. I guarantee you none of them would have more than a few hundred viewers had they not jumped on the SJs Chateau bandwagon with her at the Helm I guarantee you they bow to her too. Its a Nasty circle of fake freinds
Gosh. Yes. You are right. Here was I thinking they had all gone to Venice to experience the excitement of a spectacular event and to enjoy each other's company. Because this is why I go anywhere. It would never occur to me to go somewhere to get an Instagram picture or a vlog or even a photograph. Those things would be incidental and unimportant. Of course, they are now creating a life to vlog rather than vlogging their life. How awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Avonlea. OMG, how the hell will they will able to divide the revenue? Obviously, to Dan's detriment in the long run of course! Can't currently manage the accounts professionally at the moment so even more drama, chaos and blame throwing in the pipeline.
Little surprised that Amoire isn't in the mix as he is, allegedly, just about to start the most major restoration project on the property. Very strange decision - maybe something is about to hit the fan?
Suspect Fanny will still show some work activity on CD, but more and more will be shown on Dan's vlogs. Dan isn't committing to daily vlogs any more so expect we'll see longer vlogs which will include more footage around the shiteau.

Reactions: 11
A relaxing evening with Fanny and her entourage in Venice. Just a group of fake friends all using each other.
1646391187030.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
To build back the wall destroyed by the massively high winds and raging storm that happened on a day when the top temperature was 13⁰C, had a wind speed of 19k's per hour and was sunny with clear skies. Hmmmm...
that wall was covered in ivy..decades....they removed the ivy so the stones came loos..if they wernt already..anybody would understand this wall couldnt be saved....but hey ...they owned a petshop in England... 🙄 I also dont buy the stormstory..

Reactions: 22
Dave isn't a volunteer; he's a part-time cleaner and was obviously roped in to help carry the wood with the others, poor man. I doubt if he stayed at the chateau. Kim, Maria and Sabine stayed there when SJ and PJ were in S.A. and Dan went in during the day. Not sure when Maria left. I suppose Dave might have slept there when Sabine went to Venice. I just hope he got paid a lot extra if so.
Thanks for the clarification regarding Dave.

Reactions: 5
You would think FRK would say something about that. I would not claim that tit nor ever go back there. They do look like something Natie or my 5-year-old grandson would do. "Oh I was upstairs working but I longed to be down here and work amongst her flowers" are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?? That was a real part of the last video. People buy this tit? I did to...For a few months. Ewwwww. Makes me feel dirty
Yes but @sideways, you are presuming that FRK is an honest, meek, sweet little thing - NOT!
The flowers at M&M's were even more dreadful because those green vases are not meant for "professional" flower arrangements, they are just decorator pieces. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Gosh. Yes. You are right. Here was I thinking they had all gone to Venice to experience the excitement of a spectacular event and to enjoy each other's company. Because this is why I go anywhere. It would never occur to me to go somewhere to get an Instagram picture or a vlog or even a photograph. Those things would be incidental and unimportant. Of course, they are now creating a life to vlog rather than vlogging their life. How awful.
....and they say we're jealous
smh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
.. it's going to be a gong show ... and we know that prep of this sort is not Dan's strong suit ... unless they read here they likely are going to order too big a fridge ... and why get a tiny one? sigh!
It will turn out like all those bathroom basins, etc., that she bought without measuring anything and then they didn't fit in! How can one person waste so much money? At least 50% of what she buys and owns is never used!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Curtis told Stephanie -part owner of the chateau de lalande and host of the chateau diaries on you tube - the same as she told Sarah…ie that she matched the room decor! 🤣
He is an egyptologist just as he is an expert of Italian pasta recipes... :ROFLMAO: he gave a ridiculous and totally invented explanation of why the "spaghetti alla puttanesca" are called like that, adding that it is a typical Venetian recipe! Ahahahah. Has nothing to do with what he said and is one of the most Neapolitan pasta recipes. Poor chap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dont get that either. We really dont know where Anne Marie really comes from. Im not taking about where he was born. I talking about his past. His life. All I can say is you have had to go through a lot of rough stuff to settle on Her. Maybe he has. Maybe its his own doing? I have no idea but like you Im left shaking my head on that one. I really dont think it will last and what a FU that will create
I’m going to make a crass observation and say they are “hot to trot”. Hot boy into bad girl, getting their rocks off. They don’t need to have any other reason to be together. It’s convenient. 🔥

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What a revolting dish to serve. Brussel sprouts and pasta?? Laziest and tightest person alive
not to mention the left over pasta from Flowerkillers visit... :sick: those sprouts looked disgusting..I am sure Madame had something else and better to nibble when she buggered off to her boudoir...That volunteer, forgot her name.. also didnt look very happy with the food...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There's actually. story about that. When the mother of Tess Hofmann rented that Palazzo for the first time (summer 2015) and all but herself were out frolicking, that whole ceiling came down and almost killed her. It turned into a whole drama, that was (obviously, as always in that entourage) resolved by letting them stay in an even bigger apartment downstairs AND giving them a huge discount on future rentals.
A priceless chandelier - highlighting the ceiling…..
0386CD89-5696-4D3C-8BC1-6BB27B75EF65.jpeg

It beggars belief -
he had all of Covid to get a plaster who could isolate there !!
And get it fixed - even in reduced restrictions….. level 2-1

Yet banking the cash 💵 and it’s in a state …. Unless it was never empty during Covid - like Stephanie Jarvis she didn’t stay home during the pandemic 😷

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.