The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t cry for me ARGENTINA!

It’s fine, you can’t even really see it. It’s way in the back. Anyway, everyone that does this has to go around with a space for 6 months while everything heals. The dentist claims that no one seems to wear the temporary prosthetic tooth. I sure as hell would if it was in the front.

Reactions: 9
Tried to post this before , scrolled through cant find it, in my addage might have forgotton to post.
Lalacelle no strangers to controversy, Ash was an elected councilor and faced complaints, tried to attach but wrong extension file.

Councillor denies conflict of interest after dog grooming parlour features in council magazine 2019

Cllr Ashley Waters has been criticised after his business Sweeney Dog was featured in Love Middlesbrough
Accusations of conflict of interest have been levelled at a senior councillor after his business appeared in a taxpayer-funded magazine.
Love Middlesbrough is produced by Middlesbrough Council and posted to every household in the borough four times a year.

Then it gets worse for him as complaints about him living in France and not representing his consituency rise, he denies them.

Chateau-owning councillor hits back over job-shirking claims -Published 13 October 2021
Councillors do not have to live in the area they serve and Mr Waters would not be breaking any rules if he lived in France.
However, Mr Waters insists he does not reside in France and has no intention of doing so until at least 2023.

A councillor has resigned from his position on a North East town's council after it was revealed he spent long periods of time in France - away from his council ward. November 021

Ashley Waters will no longer represent North Ormesby after saying had faced “horrific levels of abuse”.
He plans to move to France where he is currently renovating a chateau with his partner and family.

Dont need lessons already know how to play the game , they kow Billy but only because him and Philly did a chateau rescue on them.

one to watch for future tattlers

Reactions: 16
Some tattle math: If 3 square meters of loo took 1,5 years how long will like 6x14m salon take?
The winner gets a free volunteer weekend at LaLande
Hello dear patrons
What a year !!! And as we’re setting down for Christmas 2041 … our advent calendars are going to be filmed …. In their entirety in the enfilade ….

AMOIRE is Still dealing with the wood merchants on SAFARI in SA .

As you know Nutti left for Argentina rowing her boat - for her mid year break …
you can still sponsor her rowing … link here !

The accountant has moved in to mummy’s apartments-
( in lieu of his decades historic invoices )
& due to the geo thermal pipes freezing he’s decided to locate to the Bahamas
where We will meet in late Jan - early February.

Thank you for sticking with us -

Dan has agreed to be the elf on the shelf - this year
stay tuned for his naughty exploits in the pantry …. On the historical hooks 🪝…. It’s going to be parrrfect darlings .

Reactions: 35
That is the million dollar question isn't it?? He came to the HMN as a volunteer to do what? Does he have any skills at all? <other than being a gigolo>.

Reactions: 23
That is the million dollar question isn't it?? He came to the HMN as a volunteer to do what? Does he have any skills at all? <other than being a gigolo>.
He came on and under cover acting mission which is playing our parrrrrrfectly.

Reactions: 14
There should be a go fund me for teeth
Buy me a tooth, instead of Buy me a coffee/carrot? Yay!

Looks exciting, @Jeeves !

Reactions: 15
I read the prose …. My ankles crossed over and stayed jammed together for the entire reading

Ohhh sweet suffering tartlet
I can feel your pain

When faced with same offer of a tooth for €4500 . No dental insurance

I looked the dentist straight in the eye and said

pull that motherfucker OUT . !!!

(Extraction 70.00 euros )

It has remained empty since …
and will do till I pop my clogs

Reactions: 27
What is it with people and missing teeth| dental problems?
Probably selling their teeth on the black market so they too can buy a chateau, once the $$ rolls in they can buy a new set of pearly whites

Omg after reading about your experience....no way will I ever get an implant! The cost, the pain, the discomfort and the long drawn out process....no thanks

I do wonder if she'll ever get in anyother builders/electricians/plumbers but instead lump it all onto Aumary and Dan. If so, it will be the most idiotic thing she's ever done. Aumary was obiously expecting the be there for the long haul, otherwise why move all of his workshop there but I really don't think he had any idea what he'd let himself in for.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.