The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the timeline, in regard to Isabelle Jarvis 👁 đŸ€«

2/10/22 live chat...
Isabelle Jarvis All that beautiful beading on the dress!
Isabelle Jarvis You are so generous with everyone Spero. God bless!
John Sinclair @the Chateau Diaries sending you and @isabelle Jarvis every prayer for quick recovery
The Chateau Diaries We don't know yet when Mummy can come, as she's having vital treatment for eye problems. As soon as her sight is better, she and Percy will join us here
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here

2/13/22 Isabelle Jarvis participated in the live chat.

2/14/22 live chat...
Percy Attfield @lusa akinlabi I’ll tell her she is watching not trying to read and type as well.

2/17/22 live chat...
Percy Attfield Hullo to all from Centurion.
Percy Attfield @Phil N we are well, Isabelle has an eye problem that means she is resting them as much as possible.
Percy Attfield Thank you for all the good wishes for Isabelle she is feeling well enough to watch, not straining them to type as well.

2/21/22 ...and Isabelle Jarvis is back in the live chat...
Time for an eye problem cleanup. jannebu is a Lalande account...
jannebu It's so great seeing you back in the live chat @isabelle Jarvis I hope your eye treatment went well
Isabelle Jarvis Jane un thank you! Still more work needed!!!!
Holly Biggs @isabelle Jarvis, I didn't realize you had eye problems. Sorry to hear that! Hope you heal quickly
Percy Attfield @jannebu it’s in progress.
jannebu I am crossing my fingers for a speedy recovery and that the rest of the treatment goes well @Percy Attfield and @isabelle Jarvis. Just lovely that your eyes are well enough to engage in the chat

Percy Attfield @janebu thank you and yes the treatment has improved her vision already.
Isabelle Jarvis Jannebu I hope it will be alright at the end of it all.

Isabelle Jarvis Stella Marie, Brenda M thank you I feel I am in good hands.
Percy Attfield @Stella Marie poetry and green arts hopeful for more improvement.
Ruth Ballott so glad to hear that your eye treatment is making a difference :mad:Isabelle Jarvis hope it continues to improve.
Isabelle Jarvis Ruth Ballott thank you very much.
For the timeline experts on here - today Percy informed us that Isabelle had her eye op on "Tuesday 2nd March" obviously not this year as 2nd March was a Wednesday

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anne Marie. The pressure on all the main players at the Shittoo is increasing. I think Anne Marie knows he is for a crappy few months. The pressures on him are amping up daily.

He moved all of his equipment to France, spent weeks setting up his workshop. He is now stuck there and cannot leave easily. He is in a dirty, cold, damp room at the Shittoo eating crap food.

His parents have drunk heavily from the Fanny kool aid. They are just giddy filming with her and praise her non-stop. I think they put pressure on Anne Marie to help Fanny, as it helps themselves. His mother seems to be as critical at times like mini apron, and Anne Marie seems to take a lot of not so great commentary from his mother.

Anne Marie was supposed to do the grand salon paneling. He has been at the shittoo for months but hasn’t made much progress. He finds out the paneling is tit and doesn’t fit the room. It is not of the age and quality that had been represented to him. He realizes the window framing in the room are rotten and need to be dealt with and has to come up with a plan for the wet walls. He has to do all this while having a pink phone jammed in his face at random intervals and being asked to perform like a court jester on command.

Fanny pulls the old “bait and switch” routine on him. Once he moved onto the premises, Stephanfraudie gets rid of Ian and other workers, and then daily adds to an extensive list of projects she wants Anne Marie to complete: the downstairs loo plumbing, etc., fix the windows in attic, all the broken tit she found when “cleaning” out the attics with Potts and Phi Phi, the jobs that Ian wasn’t able to complete, the floor in Narnia, etc. It is an ever growing list. The ever cheap Stephanfraudie isn’t paying him more money, and has now tripled his workload, and reduced the amounts she has to pay out monthly to Ian, the digger guy, etc. It also gives her an excuse to slow her Shittoo projects down and put the blame on Anne Marie. She takes advantage of his relationship to “Cuz” to force additional duties on him and to exploit him constantly for her Youtube fodder to earn herself hundreds of thousands of dollars. She exploits his appearance without shame to benefit herself and doesn’t care if it bothers him or not. She has no boundaries, just greed for money and attention to enrich herself.

Anne Marie can’t even focus on the grand salon because he has to deal with all of the daily “emergencies” or sudden whims of Fanny at the Shittoo, e.g., the radiators are leaking again, the ceiling fell in (Potts: let me go find a bottle of wine, I’m not going to help with this. Anne Marie deals with ineptness and arrogance of the other 50% Shittoo owners who don’t lift a finger to help him deal with emergencies on the property that they own)., dismantling and putting back together yet another wardrobe to be lugged up the Narnia, working on the Davy crap tree project, etc.,, fixing the digger, etc. He cannot finish one project in peace. It must be frustrating being thrust into the hourly drama and daily chaos of the Shittoo.

Stephanfraudie has essentially turned him into the project manager and custodian of the structural welfare of the entire Shittoo, dumping all of the responsibilities and stressors on him, while expecting him to adhere to her ever changing schedule of needs and wants. She used him as her flying monkey to get rid of Ian.

Stage 5 clinger Nutty doesn’t let Anne Marie take a breath without her by his side. Think of all the past videos when Fanny surprises Anne Marie in the workshop and Natty is chatting away or scurries out of the camera lens. They are together 24/7 now and with the added burdens of the B&B incessant filming, deadlines for Anne Marie to finish projects for the DIY show, please his parents and cater to Fanny, and put out fires on the shittoo premises daily, it must be a stressful existence. Nutty is also trying to get a trap baby to tie him down for years. If they broke up, his life at the Shittoo would be totally unbearable.

The B&B is starting up for the next few months. Anne Marie is the only person on the premises full time that speaks fluent French and seems to have a bit of a conscience, Fanny is starting to travel for the next few weeks, and the Shittoo tit show will be on Anne Marie’s shoulders. Anne Marie is getting fed up with Fanny’s demands for instant gratification and her selfishness and is starting to assert himself. Remember when Fanny wanted to him to immediately run from the kitchen to film the grand salon while he was drinking champagne, and he had to ask, “Can I not even finish my drink first?”

It is also frustrating to watch phi phi prance around playing lord of the manor and doing no physical labor to pitch in and help.
What do you think?
Got it in one. I bet builder Ian is sitting back laughing thinking 'so long suckers'.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also refrigerators need space in the back to let the compressors vent- that place is closet- and will become a hot closet filled with burnt out appliances by the summer. Idiots.
And you have to look at height and width, those old hook things won’t fit as is, Annemarie will have to rebuild them if they intend to use them

Reactions: 4
Phew just caught up. Then saw this on IG. Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel praising Snorts. Anyone buying it ? What’s he done to deserve it ? The mind boggles, as always đŸ€Ș

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why did she purchase ANOTHER mask in Venice with Ollie, she has been sent loads in that cadeaux farse over the months, lost them, could not be bothered to go up to Narnia to find them, forgot to pack them or just cannot help herself spending.
Because she is addicted to shopping and she gets a thrill from it. It doesn't matter how many whatsits she has, she wants more, more, more!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
And you have to look at height and width, those old hook things won’t fit as is, Annemarie will have to rebuild them if they intend to use them
SJ will jump on that one. Something else to delay 'The Grand Salon' panels, 'The Marquis' Apartment' etc etc

Because she is addicted to shopping and she gets a thrill from it. It doesn't matter how many whatsits she has, she wants more, more, more!
And another wardrobe for 'Nania' to put them all in :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am just wondering if her grand plan for the future is to sell the Chateau to Amaury's parents. Her jaunting about with Ollie could also be a pretext to find a new place to live, and a new vlog to earn a living. Bet the grannies would gladly follow her. I can see no other reason why none of the projects get finished, and she is away a lot of the time. It is a beautiful property that she simply has no interest in. She is a total scatterbrain.
I think there's some merit it this plan. That's why Amaury has moved there. And while Amaury's parents are not at LaLande, then Amaury and Nutti will run it. Food for thought.

Reactions: 17
I think there's some merit it this plan. That's why Amaury has moved there. And while Amaury's parents are not at LaLande, then Amaury and Nutti will run it. Food for thought.

If she decides to sell, She should put it up for auction if that's allowed in France. The YouTube fans would probably keep bidding up till she gets WAY more than she could ever get on the market.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooooh I've just realised, I joined this Tattle group just over a year ago, when I needed to seek the truth about Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel, and you did not disappoint my fellow Tattlers. It's been a year filled with love, life and laughter - lots of laughter - so thanks to all of you whitty, funny and knowledgeable lot. It's been a real eye opener to say the least :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Except Snorts is not hot by any stretch- why choose him? He is so gross.
Her tastes haven’t evolved since her teenage years. Remember liking that really cute guy & then you see him years later or look at old photos and think what was I thinking! She hasn’t come to that realization yet.

I think her taste in men was quite good up until the end of the Potty era. Her husband, Ollie, Nic, and Potty, are all nice-looking straight-up, educated men of a certain ilk. But Mason and Nordic Weirdo started a downhill trend and she is certainly scraping the barrel with Snorts. God knows how low she will go after dumping him!

• Sick
  • Wow
đŸ˜¶

shirley smith
56 minutes ago
Have you heard about the War in Ukraine?

JMK
49 minutes ago
Everyone has. We come here for some relief from it.

Steph Jezo
46 minutes ago
đŸ€Š Not everything has to be about that situation. Just let it go for the video and relax. Nothing they can do about it.

Dee Bowker
26 minutes ago
Yes, plus Stephanie and all at La Lande I think are donating money towards the relief fund from their Chateau Unwrapped videos.

Cynthia Lambert
24 minutes ago
In case you don't pay attention, Stephanie is giving a lot of money for relief to Ukrainian refugees. So you can stop virtue signaling now and let the rest of us enjoy this.

The Chateau Diaries
24 minutes ago
Yes, and I'm doing all I can to help. But my videos are not about war, they're hopefully a window of peace in a very, very difficult global period.

LaReyne
9 minutes ago
Yes, I thoroughly engage with it elsewhere and come here for a break.

Earl Aagaard
5 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries THANK YOU for that!!
Stephanie/Philip or whoever is responding seriously. You mean you prefer to pursue a hedonistic lifestyle while Rome burns to coin a phrase. How myopic! Let’s see the receipts of how much you donate to the Ukrainians. I may add again you are silent on offering your support to the family that showed you hospitality. Your story you told!đŸ€Ź

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think her taste in men was quite good up until the end of the Potty era. Her husband, Ollie, Nic, and Potty, are all nice-looking straight-up, educated men of a certain ilk. But Mason and Nordic Weirdo started a downhill trend and she is certainly scraping the barrel with Snorts. God knows how low she will go after dumping him!
I think maybe Fanny has been seeking a fellow layabout and hoarding partner. People with jobs and responsibilities are not to her taste. Even with everyone leaving her, she refused to leave the shitto, clinging to her fairytale life of no work and easy money. She’s now found someone who can tinkle a piano at a party, not abandon her for work or responsibility, will dress up and play make believe with her, and let’s her do whatever she wants. This idyllic and magical relationship only works with the free money. Take money out of the equation and she’d be straight back to hunting a rich husband who’d let her do as she pleases, and not finding one, and begging her friends for money, and playing party house hostess, boinking the volunteer slave laborers. Question is, how long will PhiPhi be happy living in a commune in the middle of bleeping nowhere with a bunch of weirdos getting slammed on the internet for being a prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot (52).png

Looks like someone is pumped up and ready to go to the fictitious Ball.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.