The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will not watch either vlog. I’m also having a hard time keeping my dinner down.
Too bad little snot face wouldn’t somehow be conscripted to the front. That would certainly give something to do instead of playing with table scapes.
So she didn’t even send her support to the Ukrainian family that they visited and enjoyed their hospitality. The family of the girl that was exposed to the Chernobyl nuclear blast that stayed with the Jarvis clan. Unbelievable!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is the connection other than Oxford? There is not necessarily a lot of movement between colleges. Is it sexual? Thespian perhaps?
Like everything with SJ, the connection is FINANCIAL. Rich kids equally exploiting each other for financial gain and opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The following information is publicly available:
Why do SJ, MP, OS, all appear on CLOUDESLEY ARMS LIMITED?
What is this company?
Stephanie Jarvis is the only one of the gang who is currently an active director…

it was incorporated in 2000 and SJ was appointed in 2008…🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The following information is publicly available:
Why do SJ, MP, OS, all appear on CLOUDESLEY ARMS LIMITED?
Tax shelter? I like her misspelled name.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Like everything with SJ, the connection is FINANCIAL. Rich kids equally exploiting each other for financial gain and opportunity.
Some of the names sound like the Patreon's names she rattles off at the end of the vlog. I'll have to listen closely next time.

Reactions: 9
What is this company?
Stephanie Jarvis is the only one of the gang who is currently an active director…

it was incorporated in 2000 and SJ was appointed in 2008…🤔
Is that her flat in London a company for renting it out?

Reactions: 11
It is a British style company for the ownership of property. The Ltd company owns the freehold to a block and then leaseholds are held separately with the directors of the ltd company also being leaseholders. This is known as 'share of freehold'. Could be entirely legitimate.

Date Price Address
20/11/2009 £249,000 Flat C, 34 Cloudesley Street, London, N1 0HX
10/04/2007 £366,000 Flat B, 34 Cloudesley Street, London, N1 0HX
25/02/2005 £320,000 Flat C, 34 Cloudesley Street, London, N1 0HX
01/10/1999 £184,000 Flat B, 34 Cloudesley Street, London, N1 0HX
16/04/1997 £130,000 Flat B, 34 Cloudesley Street, London, N1 0HX
11/12/1996 £145,000 Flat C, 34 Cloudesley Street, London, N1 0HX
So… does this mean her London flat is a leasehold and not a freehold? 🤔🤔🤔
And why were MP and NL and OS directors in the past….

Reactions: 11
Freehold to 34 Cloudsley Street is likely owned by CLOUDESLEY ARMS LIMITED
Leasholds owned by respective flat owners.
This is a completely normal ownership structure in England.
SJ does not likely own the freehold absolutely.
Oh ok, then it’s very different than Canada.
Here, leasehold is not common at all and means you only own the property for a certain number of years (50 years, 100 years,…) and then it reverts back to the company. So you can’t leave it to your next of kin, etc.

Leashold properties are very rare in Canada (or at least in Vancouver where I live) and are really cheap compared to freehold properties since you are essentially just a long term tenant and not the owner of the property.

This is the interesting question but it is just MP and OS. Not NL.
Right! I got carried away lol

Reactions: 6
Sounds exactly the same actually. Leasehold is normally 100 years, sometimes 125 or longer. The point being if you are also a director of the freehold company, you can extend the lease indefinitely. So it is similar to absolute ownership.
Interesting! I didn’t know that….

I meant the difference is that it’s is very uncommon here for someone to have leasehold. But yes, the rules seem exactly the same…

Reactions: 4
Absolutely not. He‘s not even a talented liar.
735BCDAC-1E2A-4F8E-BB4E-CA5030DF2C8D.jpeg

Snorty ate spaghetti as a starter of a three coarse dinner and then went for kabobs. He probably donated the sprig of parsley decorating his plate to a Venice men’s homeless shelter he learned about from Dan-Marie’s BROMEMBER. Then donated the stick from kabob to reinforce a pole to hold up the city. He is nice, remember.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh ok, then it’s very different than Canada.
Here, leasehold is not common at all and means you only own the property for a certain number of years (50 years, 100 years,…) and then it reverts back to the company. So you can’t leave it to your next of kin, etc.

Leashold properties are very rare in Canada (or at least in Vancouver where I live) and are really cheap compared to freehold properties since you are essentially just a long term tenant and not the owner of the property.

Right! I got carried away lol

So Fanny is only kinda 50% owner of her London flat? LOL

And yes, why did the other two (MP and OS) resign?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Fanny is only kinda 50% owner of her London flat? LOL

And yes, why did the other two (MP and OS) resign?
I'm guessing they sold their shares to SJ and baghead. Probably where Potty got the money to buy into the HMN

Reactions: 9
I am curious to know what has happened to Ian the carpenter. Seems to have disappeared and again unfinished projects.
Does she ever finish a project?? After living there for 16 years you would think something would be finished.

Just a quick diversion…it’s now March, 2022 and we’re almost a quarter of the way through the year (time flies!). So far, Michael Petherick has released a total of 2 videos since his January “Fresh Start” vlog. And one of those videos featured Chris the volunteer, which was mostly filmed in 2021. He can’t be bothered to respond to any comments on the three videos he’s released this year. Keep in mind…MPK has said that YouTube is his primary job. And yet, even now, he has 394 Patreons donating money for…what? Looks like the “Fresh Start” has turned into another muddled disaster.

Now, back to regular programming! 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I should have asked you too Philip WHY you need FOOD PARCELS? There's a huge garden outside as you know so you could be self sufficient in veg and fruit by now. You have chickens dont you which means eggs. Sheep for meat now and then if you get someone to slaughter the poor thing ...and it might be better off that way than how they are cared for.
Don't they have supermarkets in France where you can buy basics from paid for by the money hidden from the tax man? What say you Philip?
Snorts is allergic to most of what grows in the garden, eggs, most fruits, all nuts and any labor it requires to gather those things. He is pretty good at chasing chickens though. Even if he does run like a girl.

• Haha
Just a quick diversion…it’s now March, 2022 and we’re almost a quarter of the way through the year (time flies!). So far, Michael Petherick has release a total of 2 videos since his January “Fresh Start” vlog. And one of those videos featured Chris the volunteer, which was mostly filmed in 2021. He can’t be bothered to respond to any comments on the three videos he’s released this year. Keep in mind…MPK has said that YouTube is his primary job. And yet, even now, he has 394 Patreons donating money for…what? Looks like the “Fresh Start” has turned into another muddled disaster.

I’ll bet Gwen is the 394 patrons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just a quick diversion…it’s now March, 2022 and we’re almost a quarter of the way through the year (time flies!). So far, Michael Petherick has released a total of 2 videos since his January “Fresh Start” vlog. And one of those videos featured Chris the volunteer, which was mostly filmed in 2021. He can’t be bothered to respond to any comments on the three videos he’s released this year. Keep in mind…MPK has said that YouTube is his primary job. And yet, even now, he has 394 Patreons donating money for…what? Looks like the “Fresh Start” has turned into another muddled disaster.

Also the accountant still missing, maybe she drowned him in the pond.

Snorts is allergic to most of what grows in the garden, eggs, most fruits, all nuts and any labor it requires to gather those things. He is pretty good at chasing chickens though. Even if he does run like a girl.
Does he really have all those allergies or he actually just a spoiled picky brats that saying he's allergic to most? I have seen many people like this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.