The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this particular vlog requires drastic action. (And it wasn’t me, damn it!) Maybe at least one person will see the light! And, you know Steph doesn’t really have to send money to Ukraine. She just has to say she is. 😡 She’s good at that game.
But I mean, what does "send money to Ukraine" mean? Where in Ukraine?? Isn't that a bit too generic? More generic than generous. ahahahah

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Very professionally handled...

View attachment 1094725

Wow! Don Jarvis, Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries, Cadeaux at the Chateau, and part owner of Chateau Lalande is a touch defensive this evening. SJ, Phyllis suggests that you wouldn't be able to raise 24000+ Euros without the gifts, but have you tried without? I think if you were to show charity visits, or projects that you deem needing of charitable attention, would be much more successful operation, both ethically and personally rewarding for yourself, since we understand you primarily care about your own image. Tonight's video, although laden with white saviour racism, was much more engaging and furthered my own interest in other ways in which to support orphans in SA, along with law reform, which is clearly the root cause.

Reactions: 20
:mad:

Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.
But WAIT - didn't they say somewhere they deduct $ from the GAG videos donation amount for their "time and creativity" or some BS like that?

So they've earned God know's how much more than $24K, while skimming cash off the top - let's say 50% (SJ's magic number, thanks @graciemckitten!) under the guise that that filming yourself receiving gifts is "work"??!

Just cancel GAG and promise to donate 1 month of Patreon money, once a year, to charities! The grannies would love this and probably give her even more money!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The truth is Don Jarvis, Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries, Cadeaux at the Chateau, and part owner of Chateau Lalande will not let GAG go because it's her charitable face, it provides some legitimacy to her Patreon misuse. GAG is low input, high return for our partial owner. I suggested she make more videos for her charitable concerns but she will of course not do this, because SJ will need to devote more time to producing content that, ultimately, she is not interested in. This is evidenced via her lack of attention shown to the GAG live chats; handing the editing to inferior Phyllis; her 7 minute video of the orphanage in comparison to a 30min video of a SA ceramic workshop; and the lack of transparency for each charity and what the donation actually contributes towards and its desired results.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
:mad:

JMK
1 hour ago
I get the idea of this channel, but I can't help thinking of the cost of all these expensive presents that Stephanie does not need. Surely the money could be donated directly to some of her charities like the orphanage in her other video. So many presents, so much waste.

Snooperz82
59 minutes ago
maybe an online auction? I am sure viewers would love to get their hands on some of the things they've seen Stephanie and the Laland crew open.

Janet MacKinnon
48 minutes ago
I don'think they are wasted! But I'm sure someone will clarify...

Cynthia Lambert
40 minutes ago
The gifts that are not needed are donated to charity organizations.

Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.
Actually it’s not tricky… it’s dishonest AND disgusting You generate 24,000 plus a year which I’m sure is a nice charitable tax deduction, and personally benefit in thousands of Euros in free stuff that no taxes or import fees were paid on... But they are so generous. Ffs… 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I am a kiwi, proud of it and my generation say it like it is. Been on this site since around mid September 2021. WE can talk amongst ourselves, we can bleat about it but I am on a mission. Instead of moaning about it I am going to tell them about even using my real name. So I will not abuse or swear but state a known fact and ask a relevant question. I will dislike where it is appropiate. Yes they can read it here but put it on their site so the fans and followers can see. They may hate me and attack so be it, but if I manage to get just one patron to cancel or three or four to unsubscribe I have been successful. Hope I have your support if not sweet as.
I understand wanting to give them a piece of your mind but I’ll tell you what will probably happen. They will delete you and block you. That happened to me on a FB group. Mamma pathetic made sure I was gone. I was just asking basic questions because things weren’t making since to me. Take care.

Reactions: 13
Yet again the royal 'we'. It's all obscene. ANd who the hell is this Cynthia Lambert answering for them? Gifts are not donated to charity because you can be sure she'd have filmed it if they were. Maybe not showing individual items, but def some boxes to prove how philanthropic Fanny wants you to believe she is. A distraction from judging her for spending all her patrons' pensions on her narcissistic extravagance.

My guess some gifts are re-gifted. She has even mentioned putting some gifts aside for Christmas stockings.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
But WAIT - didn't they say somewhere they deduct $ from the GAG videos donation amount for their "time and creativity" or some BS like that?

So they've earned God know's how much more than $24K, while skimming cash off the top - let's say 50% (SJ's magic number, thanks @graciemckitten!) under the guise that that filming yourself receiving gifts is "work"??!

Just cancel GAG and promise to donate 1 month of Patreon money, once a year, to charities! The grannies would love this and probably give her even more money!!
In addition to raising 24000 they’d also never be able to pay phiphi spending money, so it ain’t going anywhere. What else could a brutha do To earn enough money to buy his queen gifts after all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If I had the time I would put together all her shameless sh*t in a YouTube channel. All this has to be edited and exposed. It's not even entertaining to make fun of these revolting larvae with delusions of decency anymore (well, maybe for now).

You amazing tartlets make it difficult to quit the forum, though :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yay Don Jarvis, Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries, Cadeaux at the Chateau, and part owner of Chateau Lalande does read here! But I'd like to double check her charity selection.

Why does she keep using the article (the) before Ukraine? That's the oppressive description used by the Soviet Union to show that Ukraine was subordinate to Mother Russia - Don Jarvis, Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries, Cadeaux at the Chateau, and part owner of Chateau Lalande you may want to consider addressing this before you write your donation cheque. I also suggest you donate to an evacuation or/both medical and food supply charity.
Trengilly
Thank you for enlightening me. I had no idea that it was wrong to use "The" before Ukraine. I will never do it again. Fell so stupid. Truly had no idea.

• Heart
  • Sad
I would really like to know whether Stephanie Jarvis has ever in her life given any of her own money to charity.

When the UK Govt, were discussing possible refugees from Ukraine, some Tory MP said that they could "come and pick fruit". I imagine that SJ's response to the suggestion of having some refugees at LL would be similar.
Yes, Yevheniy the neurosurgeon from Odessa wants to come and pick your cauliflower.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Trengilly
Thank you for enlightening me. I had no idea that it was wrong to use "The" before Ukraine. I will never do it again. Fell so stupid. Truly had no idea.
More than welcome! Putin would love us all to re-continue calling Ukraine that - the all knowing Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries, Cadeaux at the Chateau, and part owner of Chateau Lalande should know that though.

Reactions: 21
<SNIP>
Why does she keep using the article (the) before Ukraine? That's the oppressive description used by the Soviet Union to show that Ukraine was subordinate to Mother Russia - <SNIP>
This is good info. I have always wondered why "The Ukraine" was used instead of simply saying "Ukraine." It's widely used in the US, I guess we've heard it for so long we think that's how we're supposed to say it.

Trengilly
You aren’t alone…I didn’t realize that, either. I learn so much here! ❤ Thanks, @Trengilly

Reactions: 24
I will not watch GAG, stopped a while ago ... just reading your comments here has me SO angry. This is not pretty or inspiring, it is obscene greed. It's not "tricky", just nicely ask people to stop. Vet some good charities and give them the link to send their money directly to. This isn't brain surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.