The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow - a short video but lots to unpack.
  • Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries as scatter-brained as ever - screwed up their plane reservation
  • Davey arranged the pond meeting with the government officials and arranged at short-notice
  • Mummee recovering from surgery
  • We were spared Fanny & Snorty in a gondola, but had to endure love songs at the piano :sick:
  • Best part of the Venice Ball was playing table-tennis
  • Of course Fanny took her expense luggage to Venice :rolleyes:
  • Nothing says class like Steve carrying a plastic bag through Venice while dressed in costume
Very sadly, but unsurprising, Fanny made only fleeting mention of the unimaginable things some people are going through. Clearly Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries still doesn't know or really care where Ukraine is. :mad:

But WTF - Dana & Davey!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Well Clara I do hope you are on good terms with Dana. I want to know if everything about Davey is in proportion.🍆

Sorry not sorry I couldn't help myself :devilish:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wow - a short video but lots to unpack.
  • Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries as scatter-brained as ever - screwed up their plane reservation
  • Davey arranged the pond meeting with the government officials and arranged at short-notice
  • Mummee recovering from surgery
  • We were spared Fanny & Snorty in a gondola, but had to endure love songs at the piano :sick:
  • Best part of the Venice Ball was playing table-tennis
  • Of course Fanny took her expense luggage to Venice :rolleyes:
  • Nothing says class like Steve carrying a plastic bag through Venice while dressed in costume
Very sadly, but unsurprising, Fanny made only fleeting mention of the unimaginable things some people are going through. Clearly Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries still doesn't know or really care where Ukraine is. :mad:

But WTF - Dana & Davey!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Thank you for sharing the video, Lady Avonlea!

I agree, the nuzzling of Snorts at the piano was so gaggy, and the pingpong was the best.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you, @Lady Avonlea. Well, well, well... Davey and Dana - who would have thought? Oh wait...! ;) Some of the predictions here, on Tattle, are quite remarkable.
Isn’t Dana married? No, I don’t see Dana and Davey together at all. They were just standing together. But did we really have to see Stephanie slobbering on Squirrels shoulder like cougar about to bite into her dinner? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, well , well .... no accounts as Mummy is ill and Fanny is exhausted !
Yeah..... pull the other one! :sneaky:
I have no expectation of Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries ever posting any accounts. (Until the tax man receives an anonymous letter 💣 )

Isn’t Dana married? No, I don’t see Dana and Davey together at all. They were just standing together. But did we really have to see Stephanie slobbering on Squirrels shoulder like cougar about to bite into her dinner? 🤮
I thought Dana was married, but apparently that relationship broke up sometime in the past couple of years.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Never mind. I just re-watched the Dana and Davey scene. Not quite sure what to think. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Clara I do hope you are on good terms with Dana. I want to know if everything about Davey is in proportion.🍆

Sorry not sorry I couldn't help myself :devilish:
Davey getting booty calls every time he visits HMN :giggle: :giggle: makes me giggle like a 12 year old girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nobody asked but what a waste of an opportunity to attend the palazzo party. Surely Fanny could have laid on some decent food, musical entertainment and some other guests instead of leaving young ladies in want of a partner. What about inviting some other visitors along who take the trouble to dress up so they can meet other people and expand their horizons. Or would they be worried that they would lose the limelight?

Never mind. I just re-watched the Dana and Davey scene. Not quite sure what to think. 😳
Any port in a storm?

Nobody asked but it seems to me that patrons are now getting the remnants from the cutting room floor. Okay, she has just come home to France and she is tired. So instead of saying that she is providing this nonsense as a stop gap and will be giving a start of the month update as soon as she is rested, she is delaying the start of the month update by another week. Patron vlogs are just hot air.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I still can’t understand how SJ calls family and paid staff her f eg winds. Her only friend there was Dana. Chateau Live and M&m are not friends - their business associates.

And why is SJ telling everybody’s medical news on the internet forever, but won’t tell fans, patreons or Tattlers why she was rushed to hospital and admitted for 48 hours, then required bed rest and a holiday with Philip, approx 10 weeks after he arrived.
And why does SJ tell everybody’s relationship status or marriage breakdown news on the internet forever but didn’t tell fans, patreons or Tattlers she was “in a relationship “ with her “employee” Philip until Channel 4 “exposed” she had a Dutch boyfriend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I liked how Fanny did not do the stupid dancing and the ping pong........ when in the "limelight" one must look very refined.

Oh way too old to do a "young love" act at the piano with Liberace !

• Haha
  • Heart
For Tattlers’ Eyes Only

burn after reading

My French cousin is doing recon on the Tattlers’ behalf. The financials have been spotted in the hands of the accountant who very closely resembles Willem Defoe. Said accountant retrieved briefcase assumed to hold the missing, tardy financials from a pile of rubble that appears to be the very last shreds of Stephanie Jarvis’ dignity.

Further details will be released as the case develops.

###

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow. I’m very speechless. I thought we would finally get the accounts. I trusted her so very much…. Aaaand scène 🎬 That was a little sketch full of sarcasms 🤡

thank you very much @Lady Avonlea for the video!!! ❤ I was quite busy today. But not as busy as our shitelaine trying to hide her lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That's why Stephanie Jarvis has added a tv/cinema room in the attic to her project list, yet dozen's of other projects and essential works (heating) remain unfinished or un-started. She thinks viewers will forget that the downstairs loo is still not properly finished, but no - we have a checklist and We Remember!
Don’t forget about the billiard room and Potts photography studio.

Don’t forget about the billiard room and Potts photography studio.
And remember to add the amphitheatre, apartments for the crew, the English gardens, the pergola, the crap around the fountain, her china room. Sounds like restoration……. Ńot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
If patrons are paying for access to additional and more personal LL footage then this latest vlog (I'm tired and a ditz, Mummy has had eye surgery and here's more video of us partying in Venice) is a massive waste of money!

• Heart
A gentle suggestion to relatively new tattlers please check the length of time tattlers have been on here before suggesting they read wiki. Even though they may not have achieved a higher tattler status doesn’t mean they don’t read it just means they don’t post frequently.
Agreed. Longtime member here (even longer lurker…since the beginning).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And why is SJ telling everybody’s medical news on the internet forever, but won’t tell fans, patreons or Tattlers why she was rushed to hospital and admitted for 48 hours, then required bed rest and a holiday with Philip, approx 10 weeks after he arrived.
And why does SJ tell everybody’s relationship status or marriage breakdown news on the internet forever but didn’t tell fans, patreons or Tattlers she was “in a relationship “ with her “employee” Philip until Channel 4 “exposed” she had a Dutch boyfriend.
I’m going to go with “because she’s a terrible person.” And…That’s my final answer. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The first time I saw Davey I could hardly believe he was real.With those dramatic brows and his stilted delivery he looked like an avatar straight out of my son’s video games.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i bet he is broke..that fuckface will appear a lott in billies videos..when he is in ...i skip them...i hate that guy...what a moron..if somebody is bad for your brand...its that fuckface looser of a Ryan..
Yes…there will be a great deal of fast forwarding through the Billy vlogs now that Obnoxious Ryan has touched down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes…makes her sound ever-more-slightly deranged
About 5 years ago, my family took a week-long vacation to Disney World for my nieces. It was all about the kids…and they loved it. But I was so sick of hearing the word “magical” by the end of the week I thought I would puke! 😆

2D3C3D22-7C44-4630-9480-90FA141A133E.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Fanny reveals other people's dating status, medical information and divorce info for a couple of reasons. 1. She doesn't give a tit about anyone else and how the release of the info will affect them. 2. It is a "look over there not over here" tactic meaning when Fanny reveals about a man's divorce, she hope people will start talking and thinking about that rather than focusing their attention in Fanny's backyard with all her buried accountants and chapel restorers. Its a way to shift attention and accountability for her actions to a different topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.