The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Ryan gets it in the wrong hole again… moaning and groaning… nice intro🤦.
Here we go again! I was actually enjoying Billy’s videos. Now these BFFs will be back to their bathroom humour and farting in the chapel.
Billy wants to motivate Michael to make more videos ”cause he’s really, really good at it”. Maybe they’ll dump more sand and cobbles to block the cottage door, so he can’t get out. Actually, it seems that the cottage scheme is already a type of prison for him. I do hope MP figures himself out; swim to the surface and stay long enough to maintain and move on.
Ryan is a total idiot. He obviously thinks that he is a star, and forces his way into the camera view. I do not find him funny or entertaining in the least Go back to Asian oblivion. Ryan. You really come across as total unfunny joke, and you are ruining Billy's attempt at daily vlogs. You try to play the fool...I believe that court jesters went out of play some many years ago. Billy please be aware. Can't comment on your You Tube site,as your facilitator deletes anything but glowing comments. Honest comments and help are here.

i bet he is broke..that fuckface will appear a lott in billies videos..when he is in ...i skip them...i hate that guy...what a moron..if somebody is bad for your brand...its that fuckface looser of a Ryan..
Totally agree with you. The guy is an asshole.... as Billy said, when he said he was going to pick him up at the airport in Paris. He makes my blood boil with his total stupid actions. Can't watch, so poor Billy will lose $$$. Who the heck enables this creep?

Ugh...I agree I just watched Billy's latest video. There is definitely something off with Ryan.
Off for sure.....funny......no way!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ryan is a total idiot. He obviously thinks that he is a star, and forces his way into the camera view. I do not find him funny or entertaining in the least Go back to Asian oblivion. Ryan. You really come across as total unfunny joke, and you are ruining Billy's attempt at daily vlogs. You try to play the fool...I believe that court jesters went out of play some many years ago. Billy please be aware. Can't comment on your You Tube site,as your facilitator deletes anything but glowing comments. Honest comments and help are here.
Agree completely. This Ryan creature is a joke. He should compensate Billy for all the damage he's doing to the Petherick image, by keeping his stupid mugging antics away from the camera. With all of Michael's problems and concerns, Ryan's childishness just adds insult to injury.

Reactions: 9
Ryan is a jackass. I can't watch Billy's vlogs in the future, if he continues to allow this misfit to prance around forcing his ugly face in the camera. He really is a negative aspect to what Billy is trying to do...but, if you read the You Tube comments, many think that he is wonderful. Beyond me. Why encourage this poor excuse for a comedian? Total turn off.
Oh wow…just watched Billy’s vlog and you guys weren’t kidding! Ryan was ridiculously annoying…it was awful! He’s not a comedian. I had to fast forward just to get through it. Then, Billy saying he got the material to finish the cobbles in an effort to encourage Michael to make a video…because he’s so good at making videos. 🙄 It’s absolutely amazing to me that someone who’s been gifted a home by his brother’s partner…and who gets support from patrons and gofundme…needs to be motivated to actually get his ass up and work on it.

Looks like Michael just rolled out of bed in this shot…

BBFFE432-9256-4E3F-A0C7-8E37CD1F9B09.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Classic Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel late with her video for the Patrons, who are kindly propping up her lifestyle so she doesn't feel the need to spend any of her personal income from YT, on restoring her HMN. A nice token of gratitude.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Looks like there are going to be quite a few luxury yachts available in the near future. Let’s see if they meet the requirements for our shitoolaine:

1. Overpriced
2. Depreciates rapidly
3. Needs constant, expensive maintenance
4. Opulent, gold leaf everywhere
5. Needs “volunteer” staff
6. Dingle berry friends are easily impressed
7. Needs a captain she can try to seduce
8. Has a stash of booze and drugs

Think that checks all the boxes! I’m sure her consnort will approve. Also a good place for her financials to go missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i saw it coming.....they already reached the bottom of the till.....i presume...That place is a real moneypitt..and that noisy road...i wish them well though...but i am not sending money... :m
Just out of curiosity, the wall fell down in a storm? Did they say when it was? I checked the weather in Aleçon (the nearest town) for the past two weeks and I'm having trouble finding any weather strong enough to bring down a wall that big, even with ivy root damage. When was the raging storm with high winds and massive downpour of torrential rain (and hail?) Best I can find is a 19% chance of rain with a top wind speed 4 to 6 kilometres per hour. I must be looking in the wrong place.

Reactions: 3
Looks like there are going to be quite a few luxury yachts available in the near future. Let’s see if they meet the requirements for our shitoolaine:

1. Overpriced
2. Depreciates rapidly
3. Needs constant, expensive maintenance
4. Opulent, gold leaf everywhere
5. Needs “volunteer” staff
6. Dingle berry friends are easily impressed
7. Needs a captain she can try to seduce
8. Has a stash of booze and drugs

Think that checks all the boxes! I’m sure her consnort will approve. Also a good place for her financials to go missing.
Bit big for the moat or pond though.:unsure: Might have to get that bigger digger to work.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi! I’m here to report that there’s nothing to report on the Patreon side 😂 Gosh I’m glad to not have the stress of keeping with the lies

what do we think the new excuse will be? I’m siding with : The sheep ate the accounts. 🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi! I’m here to report that there’s nothing to report on the Patreon side 😂 Gosh I’m glad to not have the stress of keeping with the lies
Oh, I thought you were going to report finding the elusive accountant! 😆 That accountant has gone the way of Jimmy Hoffa….body buried beneath the drained lake!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

what do we think the new excuse will be? I’m siding with : The sheep ate the accounts. 🐑
I'm going with the accounts don't fit into the pretty stationery boxes I bought so they have to be resubmitted in another format.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys, what are we tall
Oh, I thought you were going to report finding the elusive accountant! 😆 That accountant has gone the way of Jimmy Hoffa….body buried beneath the drained lake!
what lake? What accountants? I don’t know what you are talking about 😆 For this week Patreon videos here a tour of Philips and I underwear drawer

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, Princess Grabber didn't obviously show the whole apartment, which includes 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a large terrace with sunbeds, antique precious furniture and artworks. Luckily she didn't rent the Royal Suite!
https://www.bauervenezia.com/accommodation/presidential-suites/
I think it was probably one of the Deluxe rooms. The wallpaper in Presidential suite is the same as Fanny's room but there's no mirror tiles behind the bed, and Presidential suite room was bigger. In this link if you look at the smaller photos at the bottom there is a room in red/pink that is similar to Fanny's room. I imagine there is a Deluxe room with the blue wallpaper. These rooms have a balcony too as she did. Still very expensive though.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
True... Every couple is different...
but also, Friday night out is not the same as a business trip. I have never seen spouses join business trips and conferences, etc... and I used to attend more than 7-8 of them a year worldwide (I work in tech industry and before that I was in finance...)
...Silicon Valley here...many of my sons friends work in finance and tech...and biotechnology... ...drugs...sex...fraud...embezzlement...anything and everything goes...you name it. ...and my work has taken me everywhere...if people want to cheat...do illicit drugs...scam and lie...they will do it and justify it...so...the idea that people won’t take advantage of situations offered...not something that’s real to me...or that we should have a Pollyanna view about...

...but...your experience is yours alone...and I respect your opinion.👍

Reactions: 6
Oh wow…just watched Billy’s vlog and you guys weren’t kidding! Ryan was ridiculously annoying…it was awful! He’s not a comedian. I had to fast forward just to get through it. Then, Billy saying he got the material to finish the cobbles in an effort to encourage Michael to make a video…because he’s so good at making videos. 🙄 It’s absolutely amazing to me that someone who’s been gifted a home by his brother’s partner…and who gets support from patrons and gofundme…needs to be motivated to actually get his ass up and work on it.

Looks like Michael just rolled out of bed in this shot…

View attachment 1099097
he seemed on something… his eyes looked a bit bloodshot to me…

Reactions: 9

Let’s see. Excuses:

Storms

The sheep have CoVid

They had to go to the airport in Limoges to pick up a gift

Toilet leak in her bathroom caused a ceiling collapse

The radiators blew up

Someone got a third degree burn from a hot water bottle

Snorts hair got stuck in the Thermo Mix

Dropped her phone in the moat while watching a “magical” sunset

Had to visit an orphanage on the way home from Venice

String of pigeon pictures fell off of wall in the tower and conked her on the head. Staples came loose cause render is damp

Dan set the courtyard on fire burning weeds. All the trees and wooden beams on fire

Peacock got into house and there’s poo everywhere

PhiPhi ran into the road to save a hedgehog and got hit by a slow moving tractor

Sparky Ian’s internet set up failed due to a rat chewing up all the repeaters

Did I miss any? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.