The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Dan doesnt read here.....dont make me laugh..they all read here...i seem to remember he took our advice on hand in the past.. ;)
Yep. SJ turned Dan into a Stepford Wife!!!
And not only did she lure him to DRINK the Koolaid....she was too damned lazy, so she had him MAKE it too!!!
('Cept the sugar had mouse poo in it.😳)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you, FB meme. You've said it well.

View attachment 1098740
That's why Stephanie Jarvis has added a tv/cinema room in the attic to her project list, yet dozen's of other projects and essential works (heating) remain unfinished or un-started. She thinks viewers will forget that the downstairs loo is still not properly finished, but no - we have a checklist and We Remember!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
B55F8C0B-FB4A-48E4-8DD7-C8BA3E6D679F.jpeg

Accountant did not like squirrel money SJ tried to pass as legal tender but did accept squirrel wine as bribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😳 I saw this rat’s nest in a corner at La La Lande….

C6F5D81E-82EA-44D3-85C1-594AC920AF36.jpeg

Then I realized it was just Michael Pethericks’s hair!

5383AFB2-A259-485F-AFBC-54E575B2F66F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi! I’m here to report that there’s nothing to report on the Patreon side 😂 Gosh I’m glad to not have the stress of keeping with the lies

what do we think the new excuse will be? I’m siding with : The sheep ate the accounts. 🐑
Still? It’s almost 3:00 am in France. Cant wait for the bullshit she is going to throw out this time.

Reactions: 10
Meeeeeow! Pffft! Pfffft! The Chatelaine of the Turd Box is showing some claws! How dare these peasants remind her that the world isn’t filled with life, love and laughter! Grrrrr….>^..^<.
I love this!
New thread 🧵 name suggestion:
-“Stephanie Jarvis, the Shartelaine of the Turd Box”

• Haha
  • Heart
Let’s see. Excuses:

Storms

The sheep have CoVid

They had to go to the airport in Limoges to pick up a gift

Toilet leak in her bathroom caused a ceiling collapse

The radiators blew up

Someone got a third degree burn from a hot water bottle

Snorts hair got stuck in the Thermo Mix

Dropped her phone in the moat while watching a “magical” sunset

Had to visit an orphanage on the way home from Venice

String of pigeon pictures fell off of wall in the tower and conked her on the head. Staples came loose cause render is damp

Dan set the courtyard on fire burning weeds. All the trees and wooden beams on fire

Peacock got into house and there’s poo everywhere

PhiPhi ran into the road to save a hedgehog and got hit by a slow moving tractor

Sparky Ian’s internet set up failed due to a rat chewing up all the repeaters

Did I miss any? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SJ really needs to hire Teabag to do nothing but fabricate excuses. He’s truly the master at that! He said he’s failed at all the jobs he’s ever had…but I guarantee Teabag would excel as SJ’s excuse generator!

Reactions: 15
How is it that she can lie and use excuses time and time again and the idiotic fans can't see it? They must be wearing blinkers. I wish I had the time and energy to go back and compile all the times she's had an "upgrade" on flights and in hotels. It's exactly the same as the hundreds of excuses about the lack of accounts or the non-progress of work. Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries is a serial liar!
Let's be frank, it took many of us time to see the light.
The first time I thought something wasn't quite right was Spring 2020. Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries was setting the Easter table & mentioned she only had 7 Faberge plates. (The horror!) Voila, a few weeks later a viewer sent Fanny a Faberge plate so she had an even set. I thought, 'How odd. Who would do such a thing and send Fanny a gift?'. At the time I even mentioned to Lord Avonlea how strange I thought it was. Yet it took me another 18 months before the penny finally dropped and I searched out Tattle Life and then my eyes were really opened! :)

Absolutely stunning 🤩

Me yesterday and yes I walked up the hill 😢

Met a lady in the way .. she told me
When March comes in like a lamb - it goes out roaring like a lion 🦁
View attachment 1098956View attachment 1098957
Majestic 😈
Reminded me of an old magazine cover :)
1646272954981.png

Oh wow…just watched Billy’s vlog and you guys weren’t kidding! Ryan was ridiculously annoying…it was awful! He’s not a comedian. I had to fast forward just to get through it. Then, Billy saying he got the material to finish the cobbles in an effort to encourage Michael to make a video…because he’s so good at making videos. 🙄 It’s absolutely amazing to me that someone who’s been gifted a home by his brother’s partner…and who gets support from patrons and gofundme…needs to be motivated to actually get his ass up and work on it.

Looks like Michael just rolled out of bed in this shot…

View attachment 1099097
Doesn't appear that the ritalin is working.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
DamoiseauC - aren’t you the best. You knew we were all sitting around waiting on the video.
Excuses? Well, I think I saw the cue cards, let me try to recall . . . .
“I am so sorry (lean into the pink phone, hold your hands to your face) and I know this is just total delirium, but MUMMIE has not been well, nor has Percy and my heart is broken as is the wall in the garden.” (Pause, sigh, and tear up - voice cracking as if you are painfully trying to maintain your composure) “The little land bridge that we all must cross over to enter the turn around now blocked by trees and fountain - well it sunk, weeeeeeeee, just as we were crossing over and my back is out again!” “Please know without you I could not be living my dream of life, love and laughter and for that I promise you as I’ve always promised, and remind you, as I always remind you, that the Accountants are complete idiots, have no clue who hired them, but love you, know that this will all get sorted”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let's be frank, it took many of us time to see the light.
For me it was Teabag when he broke his big old Spode Platter at Christmas in the "cottage" .... he mentioned it would be nice if someone sent him one but ---"only joking" .... I was so angry as he was Not joking and yes ... some stupid person sent him one!
That made me expand my thoughts over to Fanny - sure it was interesting when the first Gift Grab was shown but then it was more and more and that mother of hers and her grabby crabby hands taking all the "good stuff" only ..... right up to her apartment.
It turned my stomach and I have not gone back!
Thankfully when doing a google search I found Tattle and I could not believe it - there where lots of people like me that thought this way!
It was Nirvana when I found Tattle .... I was not going Mad!!! :unsure::oops::love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Stephanie, the 50% discount Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped. Chateau Unwrapped has all of the accounting info in her hands and has intentionally and deliberately kept the accounting info from Patreons and Youtube viewers so she can continue her scamming and not jeopardize her new travel channel and the $50,000 to $60,000.00 a month in money, tax breaks, gifts, etc. which would most likely decrease or stop completely if the truth was revealed.

She already has the information, as Clara has indicated, and she has to file her taxes in a timely manner. She is getting approximately $10,000 to $11,000+ a month in her pocket from the Chateau Diaries channel. She is getting $32,000+ a month from Patreon follows, and many thousands of dollars donated through her Patreon chats. She gets approximately $8,000 + and thousands of gifts a year through the Chateau Unwrapped channel. And most likely thousands of dollar in gifts, services, etc. from Patreon guests at the B&B, other guests at the B &B, and most likely hides or does not reveal very expenses gifts she receives and does not talk about. A 6 month delay in showing her accounts ensures that she receives $300,000+ in money, gifts, etc.

She gets the monthly Unwrapped channel tax benefits which help her personally to reduce her taxable income and she usually has a pay to play situation set up with the charity chosen, so she receives gifts or benefits in exchange for the donation. Phi Phi is paid his salary through the Unwrapped channel so it doesn’t come out of her pocket and she has her own concubine and 24/7 flying monkey paid for by youtube viewers.

Each month she doesn’t produce and explain her accounting records, is one more month that she rakes in $50,000+ in money and benefits to line her pockets. And that's only the money and gifts we actually know about.

If she was truthful, all of the money, gifts, and benefits would be in jeopardy, and she would lose a big % of it and her channels, lifestyles, etc. would crumble and she would be exposed as the grifting fraud that she it.

Stephanfraudie is a grifter She has intentionally manipulated, erased, and falsified youtube comments, etc. in order to make sure her money grab was not impacted by the truth, or her greed, narcissism, etc was revealed. If she had not intentionally blocked all of these comments questioning her actions, etc, over the past 2.5 years, she would not have received the 1 million dollars + in money, gifts and benefits.

She knows exactly what she is doing and she always has know what she was going. A grifter going to grift. It’s who they are. They can do it with a smile no their face, singing a song, maniacally laughing all the way to the bank on the backs of people they have fooled.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Ryan is a total idiot. He obviously thinks that he is a star, and forces his way into the camera view. I do not find him funny or entertaining in the least Go back to Asian oblivion. Ryan. You really come across as total unfunny joke, and you are ruining Billy's attempt at daily vlogs. You try to play the fool...I believe that court jesters went out of play some many years ago. Billy please be aware. Can't comment on your You Tube site,as your facilitator deletes anything but glowing comments. Honest comments and help are here.

Totally agree with you. The guy is an asshole.... as Billy said, when he said he was going to pick him up at the airport in Paris. He makes my blood boil with his total stupid actions. Can't watch, so poor Billy will lose $$$. Who the heck enables this creep?

Off for sure.....funny......no way!
I guess he’s not on your Xmas card list… I gather that you don’t think you like the fellow🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who was the man at the end of the patreon video that Cat kissed and said I'll see you tomorrow?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow - a short video but lots to unpack.
  • Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries as scatter-brained as ever - screwed up their plane reservation
  • Davey arranged the pond meeting with the government officials and arranged at short-notice
  • Mummee recovering from surgery
  • We were spared Fanny & Snorty in a gondola, but had to endure love songs at the piano :sick:
  • Best part of the Venice Ball was playing table-tennis
  • Of course Fanny took her expense luggage to Venice :rolleyes:
  • Nothing says class like Steve carrying a plastic bag through Venice while dressed in costume
Very sadly, but unsurprising, Fanny made only fleeting mention of the unimaginable things some people are going through. Clearly Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries still doesn't know or really care where Ukraine is. :mad:

But WTF - Dana & Davey!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Well, well , well .... no accounts as Mummy is ill and Fanny is exhausted !
Yeah..... pull the other one! :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Do we really need to do that to her? She’s a professional that married a guy with a messy friend. I should think she’d like to stay a bit more anonymous?
If she really wants anonymity perhaps she should keep her mug & child away from the camera

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.