The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan is incredibly annoying with that exaggerated accent and stupid facial expressions. Just act like a f’ing normal person. I can’t watch him any loner.
If he didn’t insist on being so verrrrry close to the camera, with that shyte-eating grin, it would be a good start!

Fanny reveals other people's dating status, medical information and divorce info for a couple of reasons. 1. She doesn't give a tit about anyone else and how the release of the info will affect them. 2. It is a "look over there not over here" tactic meaning when Fanny reveals about a man's divorce, she hope people will start talking and thinking about that rather than focusing their attention in Fanny's backyard with all her buried accountants and chapel restorers. Its a way to shift attention and accountability for her actions to a different topic.
She is a detestable bit of baggage isn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, well , well .... no accounts as Mummy is ill and Fanny is exhausted !
Yeah..... pull the other one! :sneaky:
What else is new she’s always exhausted and overexcited and why can she never manage her air travel properly? Can she be this ditzy or is it all part of her act?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Still? It’s almost 3:00 am in France. Cant wait for the bullshit she is going to throw out this time.
Popping the popcorn…waiting for the video…and the Tattler dissection…

Thank you for sharing the video, Lady Avonlea!

I agree, the nuzzling of Snorts at the piano was so gaggy, and the pingpong was the best.
Thankfully, I spared myself that particular sight, and so, managed to keep my tea down

That's brilliant! :ROFLMAO: A striking resemblance.
Wow…uncanny!

Reactions: 14
For Tattlers’ Eyes Only

burn after reading

My French cousin is doing recon on the Tattlers’ behalf. The financials have been spotted in the hands of the accountant who very closely resembles Willem Defoe. Said accountant retrieved briefcase assumed to hold the missing, tardy financials from a pile of rubble that appears to be the very last shreds of Stephanie Jarvis’ dignity.

Further details will be released as the case develops.

###
Ollie is lugging the accounts around Venice in Fanny's suitcase.

What else is new she’s always exhausted and overexcited and why can she never manage her air travel properly? Can she be this ditzy or is it all part of her act?
All part of an act and an extra day of vacation in Italy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As lovely as that Château is since watching the Châteauverse all I see is a money pit! Are these people very wealthy or do they have a sound business plan other than begging. Are they going to rely on the kindness of strangers. I guess I have become jaded!
I just. Don’t. Get. Why…anyone would feel they “need” a chateau! Please weigh in with your opinions, Tattlers

It's really a cult. My idol touched this ! They could sell relics (locks of hair from Stephanie Jarvis, beard stubbles from Philip Janssen, perhaps collect cut finger- and toenails too :sick:)
I think I just vomited a bit

Welcome to Tattle! She reported last week that both Ian the builder and his helper are both in the Hospital with hernias and neither will be back until the fully recovered. In other words, Ian and his mate have had enough and have moved on to other projects where they can work without having a pink phone constantly shoved in their faces. 😁

Not coming from Stephanie since every fabric she uses in the shitoo clashes with the wallpaper.
Please…I don’t need to think of SJs “wallpaper”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
About 5 years ago, my family took a week-long vacation to Disney World for my nieces. It was all about the kids…and they loved it. But I was so sick of hearing the word “magical” by the end of the week I thought I would puke! 😆

View attachment 1099287
Avoid the food canteens as there are quite a few nice, more formal restaurants (which serve alcohol) throughout Disneyworld. A nice leisurely, table service lunch with drinks for the adults and crayons for our children, while out of the heat of the day, made for a much more 'magical' experience for all. 🍹;)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If we are looking for a non-sexist way to address her.. how about the Smart Marie...;)
IMHO she is fair game. She participates in the vlogs. She has been interviewed. She accepts gifts and allows her son to accept gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dear mr Potts

At no point in life when faced with WAR do we need Stephanoligy using SA babies to assuage her guilt

At no point is she working for free doing the charity vlogs - all expenses incurred - her time are paid BEFORE the charity gets a cut
She double dips

As for you - pretending to BE privileged isn’t working for either of you .

Note to self … when answering a poster best their account wasent just set up to lead … the answer

Charlatans at work … well when you swim in a sewer - you tend to swim with like minded filth
😈
Thread🧵 title!

@Midnightcowboy There is a lot of good science now about how our individual gut microbiomes affect how we process food. Two people can eat the same meals and their bodies will respond very differently, depending on the type and diversity of bacteria and other micro organisms in their gut. Might be worth checking out for your Mister?
I like how Tattlers look out for each other ❤

Sorry, I’ve just answered my own question regards Camilla and the Ukraine donation, Camilla isn’t being dragged into their farce. I went back to find the comment because I couldn’t remember Snort’s words. At least we have his/their intentions in writing and something else throw into the accountability pot/abyss.

View attachment 1097581
Every word he types, that comes from his mouth, shows his inexperience and naïveté…good thing he’s not allergic to Kool Aid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even though she’s a liar and grifter, she normally displays a bit more charm than this. If this is PhiPhi she needs to dive on his ass and take his phone away. He’s not helping with responses like this. If it is her, she’s losing her tit. Which will eventually lead to her losing all of her tit.
This sounds more like Isabelle’s sarcasm.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t Dana married? No, I don’t see Dana and Davey together at all. They were just standing together. But did we really have to see Stephanie slobbering on Squirrels shoulder like cougar about to bite into her dinner? 🤮
I am having a marathon catch up here (I never had food poisoning before--I don't recommend it). I just jumped ahead, because I don't think I can keep up after missing days and multiple threads! You guys make me laugh out loud. Often. Thanks! I'm feeling better already. 😆 As far as Fanny and BJJ keeping their relationship private... well that's working well, isn't it? I also hated watching her bazooms so nearly escape her bodice in the Venice gown. Those girls gave it their best shot to achieve freedom, and nearly had it a few times. I definitely don't think it's their debut. Fanny is now just a caricature, and--small rant here--a clueless elitist who is losing her grasp and control over her little cult following, but so desperate to keep up appearances and her fabulous life (that we all are jealous of), that she seems almost frantic to make us believe she's having THE BEST TIME, and don't we wish we were her? No thanks. It's become very, very forced and unnatural. Also, Davey is getting used to having a camera on him and seems much more relaxed about it. Is he a nice person getting roped into this circus? I don't think he ever asked to be on camera... It would be sad to see him get weird too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the heck did I just watch!?!
Ollie thinks SSB’s mask makes her her look like a sea lion! Yuck… drunkin’ romantic passing out scene while puppy-love tinkles the keys. I guess I’d get quite drunk too if I I only had an hour to… to do what?! What a waste. They really are all very special. Dana affirms her past connections to party-town by commenting on the dress and necklace. It’s very important history here. SJ is quite happy to show everyone drunk as skunks, no class here. She must also be proud of her edit that shows Dana and Davey; thanks for more gossip and the diversion.
I realized at the end that Oliver said feline- not sea lion🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The second outfit gifted to Stephanie Jarvis on the GAG she wore to dinner looked so much better on her. She would of done better to wear that to the palazzo party. Rather than squeezing out of that blue dress which was two sizes too small on her.

Overall I must say she looked an absolute mess. Frazzled. Unkept. All over the place. Manic.

did anyone notice in the video message Kat left for editing Stephanie Jarvis that it sounded like she called the vlog tit…….something like. ‘ I hope you are enjoying editing this tit’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Its part of her act...... that old girl knows exactly what she is doing !

Did not stay behind in SA to look after her Mummie did she???? :ROFLMAO:

* that op would have been booked weeks or months ahead... she would know!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, Princess Grabber didn't obviously show the whole apartment, which includes 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a large terrace with sunbeds, antique precious furniture and artworks. Luckily she didn't rent the Royal Suite!
https://www.bauervenezia.com/accommodation/presidential-suites/
omg those prices.....what a mad disgusting woman...that royal suite is 5000 euro a night...i bet she considered it..but that would make her whole trip taking up two months of patreonmoney..... :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The second outfit gifted to Stephanie Jarvis on the GAG she wore to dinner looked so much better on her. She would of done better to wear that to the palazzo party. Rather than squeezing out of that blue dress which was two sizes too small on her.

Overall I must say she looked an absolute mess. Frazzled. Unkept. All over the place. Manic.

did anyone notice in the video message Kat left for editing Stephanie Jarvis that it sounded like she called the vlog tit…….something like. ‘ I hope you are enjoying editing this tit’.
My responses: 1. Didn't notice. 2. As per usual. 3. Didn't actually watch any of the Venice stuff.
And my contribution, is Snorts appearing less frequently in the vlogs now? Please be true!!!

Reactions: 11
The first time I saw Davey I could hardly believe he was real.With those dramatic brows and his stilted delivery he looked like an avatar straight out of my son’s video games.
Lov
The first time I saw Davey I could hardly believe he was real.With those dramatic brows and his stilted delivery he looked like an avatar straight out of my son’s video games.
My exact thoughts as well😂

Reactions: 9
Well, well , well .... no accounts as Mummy is ill and Fanny is exhausted !
Yeah..... pull the other one! :sneaky:
I quickly browsed through here to see what the excuse was for this week!

Thanks Pekey, you are a star!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.