The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yeah, Fanny doesn't wear virtue signaling well at all.

Reactions: 15
I do wish you luck and you obviously have my full support. It will not be as easy as you describe it though, because she will block you from the channel instantly. You will think everybody will read your comment because you still can when you are logged in, but in reality you are the only one.

Reactions: 19
I’ll bet Gwen is the 394 patrons.
Of course she is otherwise he would be homeless.
Do any of the Pethericks have a "real" job?
Before I discovered that Gwen is an heiress. In pure innocence, I asked Billy how he makes a living (didn't actually ask to see his tax return of course), but just the fuel bills alone must amount to £000s pa and his YT revenue couldn't possibly cover that. Plus, he is always buying expensive vehicles/gadgets/equipment - not to mention the newly acquired covent! Funnily enough, never received a response

Reactions: 13
And why were MP and NL and OS directors in the past….
Because they all lived there and owned a (shared) flat in the same building at some point.

I am curious to know what has happened to Ian the carpenter. Seems to have disappeared and again unfinished projects.
Does she ever finish a project?? After living there for 16 years you would think something would be finished.
Enjoy reading our threads. It has all the information you are curious about. Welcome!

Reactions: 14

Snooperz82
59 minutes ago
maybe an online auction? I am sure viewers would love to get their hands on some of the things they've seen Stephanie and the Laland crew open.
It's really a cult. My idol touched this ! They could sell relics (locks of hair from Stephanie Jarvis, beard stubbles from Philip Janssen, perhaps collect cut finger- and toenails too )

Reactions: 18
What is this company?
Stephanie Jarvis is the only one of the gang who is currently an active director…

it was incorporated in 2000 and SJ was appointed in 2008…
Buried in the Tattle archives there's info about this. Management company for the freehold of the London property housing SJ's flat...can't remember the correct way to describe, but broadly speaking it's not usual for a house turned into flats to have a management co comprising owners of individual flats, for things like maintenance of "common parts".

Reactions: 12
So Caroline is gone

Now it’s lu

Who’s as ingorant - morally wrong and a liar -… who just jumped on to insult any other message
……Hi Stephanie …. Snuggle down in that manky bed ( you haven’t changed the duvet cover in 3 months - with that sweaty sperm beside you !!! )

Every time your personality shines thru- when your replying to hide your con artist ways

Stephanie Jarvis -Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, recruiter and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped
Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b. 17th July 1941), supervisor of illegally employed volunteers, mother of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

Reactions: 19
I am not giving away my identity by revealing I have personally voiced my concern about the ongoing grifting on her gift channel to Stephanie Jarvis, because I'm certainly not alone in this. Many have spoken about it to her, in good faith, with no voices raised, asking her kindly to end this insanity because it not only reflects bad on her but could eventually get very dangerous. Every time someone speaks to her about it though, she tosses all concern aside by warbling the same excuse: "But people WANT to send me gifts!"

There's many a post in our older threads written about our suspicions that the Jarvisses have been "Granny Farming" to get to where they are now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
What is this company?
Stephanie Jarvis is the only one of the gang who is currently an active director…

And there we have it in writing. Her occupation is ‘property’.

Reactions: 18
Two nails hammered home

If he didn’t turn up one day he wouldn’t be missed

Without Grabeaux there’s no purpose for Snorts.

See watch Stephanie Jarvis long enough - there’s no denying her scheming ways ….

She’s attempting to use tattle to create outrage at his intellectual ingorant handling of - queries from ordinary ppl .
We watch them unfold - we’re here on tattle ….

Stephanie would want to be extremely careful - upset and humiliating someone online …

they might spend their day seeking help from any number of authorities - one or two …

mmm an avalanche of insulted ppl … even the tax authorities have an algorithms for noticing …. Mentions of particular complaints

Title thread
Author @Kotare

Stephanie jarvis Without Grabeaux there’s no purpose for Snorts.

Reactions: 24
One of our French tattlers should send an anonomous email and a link to the videos to those three or four accounting firms in the area that someone listed earlier. It must be one of them. I doubt she would of paid for accountants to come down from Paris. They must be local. They need to know she is dragging their names through the mud on an international level.

Reactions: 17
Sorry to quote myself...glaring and rather important error above.

It's not UNUSUAL

Reactions: 9
With Philip Janssen's online announcement that THEY have donated something to charity, with it publicly revealing his part in Stephanie Jarvis' criminal organization, it might be the time to start informing the Dutch authorities about his wheelings and dealings. This could be the trick: an online form to report his fraud
https://www.fiod.nl/fraude-melden/fraude-melden-online-formulier/

It's in Dutch, but Google Translate works like a charm

Reactions: 23
What is this company?

Thought as much. The ground floor was originally a pub although might not still be the case today.
The Cloudesley Arms Public House, Islington, London (britishlistedbuildings.co.uk)
Islington is now a very expensive upmarket, trendy part of London, wasn't always so but the entire area went through a huge rehabilitation programme during the mid-late 20 century.
I would hazard a guess that all the original directors, maybe recently Oxford graduated pals who lived in the 4 flats above, were one day sitting in the pub and thought, hey, we should call our soon to be formed company, Cloudesley Arms Limited - so original, NOT!
This company could have been created in the first instance, so that the leasehold flat owners could purchase the freehold, which is not unusual but, don't quote me. Reading newer posts, just noticed that @NotAChatelaine reached the same conclusion.
This is the area where currently SJ owns her flat, but from memory, not this address.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She makes over 30,000 CAD a month- she can surely give a month's of Patreon income to charity.
But the patreon money can only be used for the restoration of the shitto..... never ever would Stephanie Jarvis use it for other purposes like luxurious holidays, Murano chandeliers, expensive handbags, designer clothes, porcelaine, wallpaper, perfume...........

Reactions: 22
This is good info. I have always wondered why "The Ukraine" was used instead of simply saying "Ukraine." It's widely used in the US, I guess we've heard it for so long we think that's how we're supposed to say it.
About 15 years ago I had my first exposure to Ukrainian people. I was at my local chapel for mass and when it was over, I saw people coming into a side chapel. Asked my friend who they were and he told that they came every week for their own service, so I thought I would hang around and watch it. I never saw such a beautiful event, they stand the whole time and sing. Neo-nazis ? Fuck you Putin

Reactions: 20
Something weird going on with the Stephanie Jarvis Patreon. This morning was sitting at 34,024 or something like that. Just gone up 700$. At the end of the month they usually go down. 34,726.48

Reactions: 13

Let them eat cake ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.