Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.
You little worthless worm! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Food you cannot eat?! How fucking generous of you!
You can't raise $24,000 a year?!!!!! You are getting $34,000 A MONTH from people, and that's not including YT income, BnB income, and all the free shit you receive... tell the grannies to just give the postage fare to charity and it'll be more than that! Or better yet, put $2,000 a month aside YOURSELVES and stop this debauchery!

There are very very few instances that I actually get angry in real life.... I am about to break my keyboard, that's how pissed off I am right now!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

graciemckitten

VIP Member
The 50% Discounted Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis
I have noticed that 50% plays a big part in Fanny’s life, She does many things half way (50% of the way) or half assed (50% done or done poorly). She is nothing but consistent.

Some examples in Fanny’s life:

She has yet to complete her 50% of the bargain with the chapel restorer by paying him for items he bought for the chapel so he could commence wore. Hence, 50% of her videos about the progress of projects at the Shittoo include her latest excuse why the chapel restorer has not appeared to start the restoration of the chapel.

She is dating Phillip, who is almost half (50%) of her age. She lied to the vlog followers about it for over 50% of the relationship.

She spends 50% or more of her time away from the Shittoo.

She waters down the copious amounts of wine and alcohol she consumes with 50% water.

She has 50% of her accounting figures complete. She is just waiting for the accountants to complete the job..... sometime in 2032.

Her hair is often 50% brown roots and 50% blonde hair.

She unbuttons close to 50% of the buttons on her blouses to reveal more than 50% of her breasts to log viewers or lifts more than 50% of her breasts until they touch her chin in various dresses, etc.

She loves wearing 50%+ see thru clothing and nighties on the vlog.

Gerry is her half brother (50% blood relative).

50% of the downstairs loo is still unfinished.

50%+ of Nutty’s apartment is unfinished

50%+ of Gerry’s apartment is unfinished.

50% of upstairs bathroom with the water damaged hole in the ceiling is unfinished and needs repair.

50% of renovations to Fanny’s bedroom are unfinished.

50% of the cellars are currently filled with bats and bat shi.

She provides much less than 50% of the love and laughter to the La Lande B &B visitors and 0 door locks on their rooms.

Fanny used 50% of a marker to fill in lines on the wall between her poorly hung $4,000+ wallpaper.

If Stephanie actually kept and used the nasty old facial steamer she found while cleaning out the attic with Phillip and Potts, there is a 50% chance her face will turn gangrenous and fall off.

50% of the time, Fanny is off pitch when she sings or doesn't know the words but is always the loudest voice in the chorus.

Fanny tells the truth less than 50% of the time to her Patreons. However she 100% doesn't give a shit that she lies to her Patreons.

She participates in only 50% of the online talks on her Patreon, sending flying monkey Phillip, Gerry, or mini apron to fill in.

Fanny sleeps away 50% of the day, rising at noon to wander the premises in her negligee.

She spends 50% of her time trying to figure out how to turn a chateau renovation fund into a travel fund. She spends the other 50% of her time trying to figure out how to get rid of Phillip.

There is a 50% chance that Narnia (by its sheer weight and volume of crap filled wardrobes) will break through the ceiling.

Ruby is planning a mob hit on Fanny with 50% of the disgruntled peahens, unhappy sheep, and the surviving relatives of the deceased chickens.

50% of the people who enter Fanny’s life at the Shittoo are discarded within 1.5 to 2 years, if not much sooner.

More than 50% of vloggers are puzzled by Phillip’s wardrobe choices and love of china.

50% of the last few weeks, Stephanie Jarvis has been frantically creating new reasons why tragedy has befallen the accountants or the chapel restorer.

Stephanie Jarvis has dated the other 50% of owners of the Chateau de La Lande.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

jojonz

Chatty Member
just did this comment wonder how long it will last

1 second ago
Surely you need to put a stop to this gifting! We have the Ukraine, hundred of thousand displaced persons, Through out the world we are experiencing food shortages in shops due to delays in deliveries because of covid. Food and petrol prices are increasing and the poor are geeting poorer. This acceptance of gifts (which is double dipping as many are paying Patron $$ to you) is obscene. Not only that where are the Patron Accounts??? Who has paid for your extensive travel in December, January and February, you haven't had that many paying guests for Safari's and to pay for Venice.
Show less

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Answer - like a car crash 💥 you can’t avoid it … it’s just there

Personally I rely on the community here - can’t watch it ..

You Stephanie … and your double digit lack of moral compass 🧭 - is the reason you couldn’t pay me to watch

Stephanie jarvis. 50% owner of chateau de la lande
The life sucking germ 🦠 on society

Who even would publish that episode with Europe at war

Stephanie jarvis would - it’s just not on her moral radar

Pathetic 😈
Can't wait to see the answer to this one
1646089712923.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The rudeness of these grifters knows absolutely no limits and Nutty proves to be a worthy new member of this insipid family as she revealed in the last gif grab video they actually do not open these "presents" on camera but pick their choices weeks, no months before. The red bodywarmer that she revealed yesterday, so she says, was worn by her al through December and yet it's opened in March. Just let that sink in: somebody sends you a gift, you open it, wear it for months, rewrap it and not even act surprised when you unwrap it. All the while, the generous giver, the one Stephanie Jarvis claims her channel is all about, has been waiting with patience for his or her 2 seconds of fame. Despicable, deplorable people, all of them but some a bit more than others; Nutty is climbing that ladder swiftly. Obviously, Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe "forgot" to edit this out, also rather telling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
WOW more

lucy
3 hours ago
You know what would be helpful? If you released a full accounting of how much income is generated by your "gifts" and how much of that is actually donated to charity. Any legitimate effort to raise funds for charitable causes is held to that standard of transparency. Given your reluctance to provide proper accounting records for your Patreon money, peoples' skepticism is understandable. Just show us the income statement from the YouTube monetization and the corresponding gift records to the designated charities. Simple enough.
Show less

• Heart
Reactions: 56

The Gardener

Chatty Member
Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.
What is 'tricky' Philip? You simply need to ask them to stop OR return them as unwanted.
'Trying to pass on the kindness'? You;re not trying very hard are you? Openly sell ALL the things either in a weekly auction filmed ofcourse or on ebay so everyone can see how much money is generated and where it goes to.
Thats an exact amount isn't it? As a matter of interest, how DO you raise it?
What sort of food can't you eat and who are these needy people you give it to? Do you take it to somewhere local..oops sorry you're not there so WHO takes it? Do you post it somewhere if so where? Is this a weekly donation or does the food stockpile and deteriorate?
Thinking about it 24,000 euros isnt a large amount is it? the '+' is a bit vague.
You know what Philip...I dislike your answer and its attention seeking we are so generous slant. You aren't generous kind or charitable and neither are those who go along with this shameful behaviour.
May it come back to bite you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

oooLaLande

VIP Member
OK... which one of you are Justice League and Sleepy Sparrow? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
PS. I'm not going to sue for plagiarism...
PPS. It's already gone... but bravo to anyone who wrote them, I feel a little bit better that PhiPhi had to read it and delete it.

2eT9DjSCB3a5j9TH-HxPpzaA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Philip Janssen
1 hour ago

Q0kfg2-E8AZIBNufy7MbPBwz=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sleepy Sparrow
14 minutes ago
@Philip Janssen Stephanie should ask for the gifts to stop this has become obscene. She could list some charities for people to send money to directly.

Co5AwCrVQqCE5JyEi6MF60X6=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Justice League
10 minutes ago (edited)
@Philip Janssen You little worthless worm! Food you cannot eat?! How fucking generous of you! You can't raise $24,000 a year?!!!!! You are getting $34,000 A MONTH from people, and that's not including YT income, BnB income, and all the free shit you receive... tell the grannies to just give the postage fare to charity and it'll be more than that! Or better yet, put $2,000 a month aside YOURSELVES and stop this debauchery!
Read more

Q0kfg2-E8AZIBNufy7MbPBwz=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sleepy Sparrow
1 minute ago
Stephanie doesn't need all this stuff, it has gotten out of control. The money wasted in postage alone?? Triple yes to money to be sent directly to charities.

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 15.17.13.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Another word of warning to Stephanie Jarvis, the part owner of a worthless dump in the middle of nowhere. Every time you delete a comment of somebody who genuinely is concerned about you and your scandalous behavior, you create a new enemy, anxious to come back to bite you. You may think you’ve swept your filthy little alley this way, your dirt is piling up right next door.
As for your elderly mother, Isabelle Jarvis, the one who had such high hopes for her precious child: this is how you got paid for your efforts, your "good" name smeared all over the internet, your true nature revealed. Serves you right imho, but if you still have something to say about it, you should address your darling daughter, who chose to put your nastiness on display for all of us to witness. Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Linus

VIP Member
Went for a walk in my neck of the woods... sharing my moment of peace with y'all in these crazy times ☮

77896.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Sunflowergram

Chatty Member
Ok! A couple of weeks ago, Anderson Cooper announced that his second son was born. Sweet picture was posted and a well worded request to please not send gifts. He suggested to send it to different places where it would be needed. That is how it should be done. Provo. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
The rudeness of these grifters knows absolutely no limits and Nutty proves to be a worthy new member of this insipid family as she revealed in the last gif grab video they actually do not open these "presents" on camera but pick their choices weeks, no months before. The red bodywarmer that she revealed yesterday, so she says, was worn by her al through December and yet it's opened in March. Just let that sink in: somebody sends you a gift, you open it, wear it for months, rewrap it and not even act surprised when you unwrap it. All the while, the generous giver, the one Stephanie Jarvis claims her channel is all about, has been waiting with patience for his or her 2 seconds of fame. Despicable, deplorable people, all of them but some a bit more than others; Nutty is climbing that ladder swiftly. Obviously, Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe "forgot" to edit this out, also rather telling.
So let me get this straight... Natti states ON CAMERA that she opened a gift back in December and used it all winter and then proceeds to pretend to open the gift ON CAMERA?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

jojonz

Chatty Member
I am a kiwi, proud of it and my generation say it like it is. Been on this site since around mid September 2021. WE can talk amongst ourselves, we can bleat about it but I am on a mission. Instead of moaning about it I am going to tell them about even using my real name. So I will not abuse or swear but state a known fact and ask a relevant question. I will dislike where it is appropiate. Yes they can read it here but put it on their site so the fans and followers can see. They may hate me and attack so be it, but if I manage to get just one patron to cancel or three or four to unsubscribe I have been successful. Hope I have your support if not sweet as.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

MsPitstop

VIP Member
I've captured this before it is deleted. From her disgusting flog at the orphanage.

Ann Boehler

14 minutes ago
Stephanie this isn't how it works. I am South African. My daughter and husband cannot have children WITHOUT Ivf. My children chose to adopt. As whites in SA they chose to adopt a child of colour. My grandson arrived into our lives at 4.5 months old. In Nov last year, they applied to adopt a 2 year of the same colour as my grandson and similar circumstances. They were informed of a beautiful child in an area a distance a way. We all fell in love with this 2 year old with butterflies hiding his face as we are notallowed to see him,. This child is still un_adoptable based on the social worker insisting on the Social development department doing their own inspection on the home. 3 months later, still no inspection, both parents passing their police check, social worker inspection and the Department of Social Welfare writing that they are great candidates plus an interview with my grandson and they cannot adopt this precious soul through the inefficiency of our Government departments. We are now looking at a 3 year old and we see the red tape proceeding again. My children are highly educated, amazing parents, willing adopt from the most underprivileged people of our nation and yet the red tape is opposes these incredible humans from adopting. Our family heart's are filled with love already for the child we we have never seen, met or can touch. No wonder only 8% of these incredible souls are adopted into amazing and loving homes. My grandson is probably the best human being to have been born, and we have all become so humble having him in our ,lives. Things have to change in the SA process. From a heartbroken Grandmother,

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Firstly; Thank you @KiKiGee for capturing this comment on here.
Secondly; I am actually prickling with anger. I can’t type the words I’m so mad, hatred will spew along with a lot of swearing so I’ll let the more eloquent lay into this lowlife.
Thirdly; SJ wow you’ve excelled yourself. Nice choice of bf! Birds of a feather hey??
🧵 Suggestion - We let them have the cake we cannot eat

• Heart
  • Haha

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Just watching the SA orphanage vlog.

Apart from the fact that Stephanie Jarvis doesn't know how to hold and interact with a young child, I feel extremely disturbed by their vlog.

Something is wrong. Not with the lady who explained how her orphanage works (on the contrary) but with Stephanie, Isabelle and Gerry "playing" with these young orphans, saying how "sweet, cute etc" they are as if they were some sort of artefacts nice to look at and who you forget about as soon as you leave the building.

The worse was when Isabelle put her sunglasses on the toddler's face.

And all that being filmed for her vlog !

:sick:

It seems that I'm not the only one to feel this :

Angela Tatum
48 minutes ago
This video is nothing but emotional blackmail to ensure you get more and more gifts sent to you. I'm absolutely appalled. Philanthropy in it's best form is done under the radar, you do everything you can to get attention and adoration from your " fans ". Sickening self promotion. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Stephanie, the 50% discount Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped. Top 10 reasons why Chateau Unwrapped is a manipulative corrupt gift and grift channel.

Okay, Phillip, you asked for it with your crappy remarks in the past few days. Let’s go.
A few thoughts from me about our charitable enterprise.

The gift Unwrapped channel is a platform for granny farming, grifting, gifting, regifting and to falsely bolster a facade of love, laughter and kindness (in order to beg and grift more money and gifts from unsuspecting viewer of her vlogs). The majority of anything Fanny has in life is from gifts from others or grifting from others, e.g., trips, paintings, antiques, homes, attention, etc. This channel is no exception.

I hate to burst your bubble Phillip, but the Unwrapped channel is not a public service that Stephanfraudie is doing for the public good out of the kindness of her heart. It is a calculated platform for her and her flying monkeys to profit from. The Unwrapped gift grab is one of her most successful gifting and grifting scams to date.

1. The opening and reactions to gifts is manipulated and pre-planned for the vlog. There are no surprises.

Natty opens gifts in advance and they pick, rewrap, and they choose what to “open” on the channel. They have their fake over the top responses and reactions ready for each gift they open.

2. Impression management in the Cadeau is used to further her scam. Fanny spends almost a thirds to a half of the cadaux vlog reading all of the loving cards with glowing remarks out loud in order to bolster herself and the facade that LaLande is magical and everyone is kind, loving, and giving and worthy of every views’ hard earned monies. Especially Stephenfraudie. This is a way to manipulate/create confusions with viewers who question her motives because how could someone so bad get hundreds of presents and cards with such gushing praise all the time? It is also to reinforce that they must send gifts to such a noble person and pressures them to do so.

3. She uses the Unwrapped platform to ask/hint for other items she wants to gift/grift from viewers.
This is a carry over behavior from her grifting for gifts in the Chateau Diaries channel. Fanny will usually hint that she needs to complete a set of something, really yearns for something but can’t afford it, need more of .... in my favorite color, it reminds me of my father’s..... or remarks that she loves...... and wishes she had some more of it.

4. Stephenfraudie’s Continuing Manipulation/Deletion of vlog comments, patreon comments, patreon talk comments, appearing as Caroline Gooder on this forum and others, in order to hide any remarks that reveal her ongoing deception, reveal the truth, and blow her cover/scam. Fanny is full participant in the instant erasing of any unfavorable reviews or criticisms on any of her vlogs. She is actively participating in furthering the fraudulent narrative of LaLande, herself, and her flying monkeys. She knows what she is doing and is well practiced at the art of deception, folks.

This all of done to manipulate naive and elderly viewers, or other viewers who are unfamiliar with youtube and to assert peer pressure upon viewers to send her gifts or only post effusive comments.

5. Stephanfraudie airs the opening of these gifts in order to encourage more grifting and also to entice viewers to send gifts that will be opened on air, giving the viewers a rush of dopamine as they watch their names and gifts be gushed over on youtube vlog viewed by thousands of people. It makes them feel as though they are part of the fake LaLande fantasy cooked up by Stephenfraudie.

6. Nik’s protests of the gift grabs ended up making it much worse.
When Nik expressed his opinion about the gift grabs being in poor taste and wanted the gift grift to end. When Stephanie moved the grifting to its own channel, the gifting exploded and became a huge albatross that intermingled with the other vlog and Stephanie’s entitlement skyrocketed. Now all of the LaLande crew eagerly and greedily smile and grab presents during the Unwrapped videos.

7. Stephenfraudie most likely receives in excess of $100.000 in gifts per year via the Unwraped channel for the past 2 years. Donating the “proceeds” of the Unwrapped channel to charity is a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of monies in gifts she receives

She received thousands of gifts per year just on the unwrapped chanell, so many that they have months and months of presents stockpiled from their grift. Even if she just receives $2,000 per Unwrapped, she easily received $100,000.00 from unwrapped alone. In addition to other vlogs you tube channel, her patreon channel, the online chats where she received tens of thousands of dollars, the other items she doesn’t show on Unwrapped, the thousands of dollars in gifts she received from Patreons staying at the B&B, and all of the benefits and gifts she received from the charities she chooses to donate the profit from the unwrapped channel.

8. Phillip is biased in his comments and financially compromised because he is getting paid a salary form the Unwrapped channel. If the channel disappears, so does he.
What other expenses are taken form the Unwrapped channel. Fanny gets a big tax write off from her charitable contibutions.

9. Stephenfraudie uses the Unwrapped gifts to regift, as supplies in her for profit B&B, and to entice her flying monkeys to continue to shill for her.
Stephenfraudie uses the gifts in her private business and intermingles all her for profit business and enterprises with “charitable” gifts. It is a mess.

10. Narcissists are transactional, e.g., I want something from you, what can you do for me. They do nothing from the goodness of their hearts. They are selfish and greedy.
We need look carefully in Stephenfraudie’s “donations to charity” from the Unwrapped Channel. She provides no proof of donation many months and other months, it is obvious that the donation from Stephanfraudie is a “pay to play” situation. By that, I mean she donate the money, and personally get benefits from it, e.g., The Vilotti caper, the donation on South Africa which gets someone with property in Africa tax benefits (who could that be..... Isabelle... did she really make the donation and that is they she was in the latest video posted?....hmmmmmmm.)

Stephenfraudie is no saint and charitable is the last word I'd used to describe her.

• Heart
  • Angry

Albee

VIP Member
SURE, 👌
Camilla Strong and Oliver Strong are waiting for their patron account to pay.
My question...what did Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen purchase???

Felze Alessandrino aquamarine velvet bag
€ 533,00 exc. tax
€ 650,00 inc. tax

View attachment 1095798
@camillastrong
1 day ago
If your partner offered to bring you something Fortuny back from their trip to Venice, would you say no? Well, I decided against. For me, I need to touch, feel and try on said item, even though the name is alluring and the photos he sent do look pretty. I think how we purchase, says a lot about us. I enjoy window shopping and buying nothing. Then when I do need something, I often have an exact image in my mind and I search to find it. In the past I have even made a skirt and another time, a dress, because I couldn't find them anywhere. I rarely buy on impulse, but rather, take time to think about about what I need and to create a look I love. This makes me famously difficult to buy for, which I'm sure must be infuriating especially for Ollie. How about you? Do you buy on impulse and would you say yes if Ollie had offered you something Fortuny!? @strong.oliver #thechateaudiaries #luxuryfabrics #luxurystyle #youonlyliveonce #womenempoweringwomen #healthyselfesteem #womenrising #justbehappy #liveyourbestlife #designerclothing #personalstyleonline #womenenfashion #womeninspiringwomen #personalstylists
Is Camilla Strong calling Stephanie Jarvis out on her impulse purchases 🤔

• Haha
Not as such, but we know they have problems with mice. I am sure they make use of some of the food to substite the cost to them of guests meals. Ginger cake for Breakfast anyone, washed down with earl grey tea, followed by chocolate ?
The whole gift idea is just ridiculous and she should stop it and at the very least discourage food items being sent. If they EVER made use of the fabrics / trims she is sent or the artwork framed and actually hung on a wall, but everything seems to disappear into a black hole, be thrown on the stairs on it's way up to Narnia never to see the light of day again. The postal charges would total way more than the €24000 raised.
Perhaps she could read letters / cards fom her Fans without them feeling the need to enclose gifts as that is almost as much a part of this vlog as the gift opening. I know they all suck up to her and how she is the best thing since sliced bread and how wonderful she and the Lalanders are, it would be an unbearable watch for me but her fans would watch and the channel could still raise money for charity.
I can tell you that when I was prepping a package to send myself it was less than five pounds and 25 inches square. The best price for shipping with tracking $300. I simply couldn’t bring myself to send it. And then anything connected to the Shittoo began to smell to me. The rest is history.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48