Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sideways

Chatty Member
Its scary when it's your kid. Talk to your Dr about it. I wonder about all these boosters myself. Especially with kids. Their immune system is a lot younger
My grandson hasn't even received his first. It's not up to me. I have no say in it. If I did he would definitely have had his first shot and a booster. I would start to worry myself after that. How much can we bombard them with?

Reactions: 2

Rascally Rabbit

For the record, I for one am not in that army, thankfully. And, unlike you, TBH, I don't even know who Caroline Gooder is. But, you do appear to have a vast knowlege of CD in order to comment. I have watched many vlogs but l still don't know who some people are, especially when others use code for their names. But, I will soldier on.
Well no, @UK Phoenix, I didn't lump you into the Chateau-defence army - I am sorry if there was confusion about that. I wouldn't call my CD knowledge vast, exactly, but I do take an interest. :) It took me a while but I think I have most of the codes down now.

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Again, I agree @Clara Burnett. But, if I were his mother and, I could well be, or, in fact his wife, who I imagine are watching all his vlogs. I would have to pull him aside and give him a really good reality check, e.g. distance yourself asap or indeed, get out now before it is too late! He has been used, if not already been abused AND, he will definitely be totally discarded whenever it is deemed appropriate by SJ.
I hope he’s just trying to build up his channel.

UK Phoenix

God I wish I could afford one. No sadly we have a 3 bed Victorian terrace in good old Portsmouth. If you look back at my previous posts I've been quite open about my job etc. (Navy - hoping to retire in the not too distant future)

Anyhow they come from Middlesbrough way not the wonderful Toon.
LOL - I honestly didn't think that was the case @Geordieboy71, just testing! Although I am a Londoner, in my early 20s for approx 5 years, I worked and lived in Newcastle and Guisborough too. Redcar/Salburn/Whitley Bay were my coastal favourties. Absolutely gorgeous, much under discovered and under rated part of UK. :)

Reactions: 1

UK Phoenix

It’s like the tooth fairy, the Easter bunny and Santa it just happens.
seriously there are milestone posts like 100 and then it goes from there until you are at 1001 posts you are VIP. However if you are watching the clock so to speak it makes for a longer slog and less interesting posts.
Thanks for that @Maple fairy. No, I will not be watching any kind of clock, just here to enjoy the shared views of the community in what I personally find as totally unbelievable with what is actually going down within the media and, of course, especially on YT. :giggle:

UK Phoenix

A gentle suggestion to relatively new tattlers please check the length of time tattlers have been on here before suggesting they read wiki. Even though they may not have achieved a higher tattler status doesn’t mean they don’t read it just means they don’t post frequently.
I am defo a newbie. Spent hours reading most threads and the wiki but God forbid, that I would ever have suggested to absolutely anyone that they do what you have suggested. TBH, can't find any reference as to how/why one becomes anything other than just a member, is there even guidance as to how that might be achieved? Not that it even matters to me whatsoever. :)

sideways

Chatty Member
For them, the biggest issue is that they don't post regular updates or videos on Patreon...
But yes, it is a big loss for them.

View attachment 1097333
For them, the biggest issue is that they don't post regular updates or videos on Patreon...
But yes, it is a big loss for them.

View attachment 1097333
this is his own fault. I never cared whether I got a video every day. They were only 7 -10 mins tops. Yes he does need to think about this shit.
We are talking about the patreon numbers... not his Youtube vlog. His vlog is actually doing well (Average 30k-40k views.. some more, some less.. compared to his number of subscribers -38k-, his channel is actually performing really well!)

Their patreon was never about his daily vlogs., It's always posted by Annalise and is videos of Annalise and kids and their daily life, but she hasn't been consistent with the uploads, especially since she started her new job... I'm still a patron, but won't see many people sticking around if they aren't getting anything for their money.

fan flash, to her credit, is consistent with her Patreon uploads...even if they are :poop:, she still has something for them every week.

I am curious to know what has happened to Ian the carpenter. Seems to have disappeared and again unfinished projects.
Does she ever finish a project?? After living there for 16 years you would think something would be finished.