The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle being super glitchy for me tonight… so here goes nothing… hopefully I’m not double posting this 😅
This is post 1001 and I like to dedicate it to all 15 of you fabulous people!
This could not happen at a more perfect moment... just as another flying monkey bites the dust!

They call us haters, but they breed hate and discord among their own friends, they scam elders out of their money, they lie and cheat and laugh at everyone while doing it.

I am glad I gave tattle a second chance and signed up again... to make sure these fraudsters are being held accountable at some level.

Tequila shots on me... M will see to whoever wants espresso martinis ;)

View attachment 1092743View attachment 1092744
Congratulations and felicitations 🥳 The Tattle VIP club is under extensive renovations and you'll be pleased to know that we have stopped Heathcliffe drinking all the good stuff behind the bar. More to go around. M will send you the new keys and passwords.

At least they had 2 costumes. Could you imagine the smell from the others (Chateau Love, Steve & Sara) because they'd worn their outfits 'out & about' on the town a few times.
Yep, Philip must have got a good nose full when he was under there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I must be missing something why is it "courageous" to talk about facts of what it is really like to stay at Lalande ? If what is being said is an opinion / experience of how you were treated, the state of the place and how far from what you were expecting it was then just say so. We are talking about a few days holiday out of your life, no one is held prisoner there, if it can upset anyone so much that they need therapy I suggest they refrain from travelling as far far worse things, traumas, illness, debts, loss and worry on a daily basis for millions is their life, not the privilege of being able to go on holiday let alone an "expensive" holiday to some farmhouse in rural France where you expect to drink Champagne and eat Caviar and dance around the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And she doesn’t mind you sharing her story here which includes her real name?! Something smells off to me…
Actually, she did mind. She minded heaps, then changed her mind back and forward again. Sweet with a tendency to dither. Tomorrow she may ask me to delete. Who knows. Then she'll probably go away and gnaw with concern that those who visit will have a less than wonderful experience. (Sheesh! Had to write and delete this response twice now thanks to my grabby cat on my lap!) My friend said she liked Natti, and thought she was fun and charming during the brief times she saw her. She found Stephanie fake ("looks an awful lot older than she says she is") and she disliked the volunteer's with a vengeance.
[/QUOTE]
She passed the Nati test! Let her know she was lucky. You don't want to fail the Nati test.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must be missing something why is it "courageous" to talk about facts of what it is really like to stay at Lalande ? If what is being said is an opinion / experience of how you were treated, the state of the place and how far from what you were expecting it was then just say so. We are talking about a few days holiday out of your life, no one is held prisoner there, if it can upset anyone so much that they need therapy I suggest they refrain from travelling as far far worse things, traumas, illness, debts, loss and worry on a daily basis for millions is their life, not the privilege of being able to go on holiday let alone an "expensive" holiday to some farmhouse in rural France where you expect to drink Champagne and eat Caviar and dance around the kitchen.
I totally agree. But in the case of LaLande, viewers and patrons have been fed a constant stream of life, love, and laughter. They’ve painted a picture of a magical place of beauty, kindness, love, and friendship…where everyone is happy and cheerful. It’s a fantasy of the highest form. So, for someone who’s been completely pulled into the smoke and mirrors to actually visit the farmhouse and discover the truth, I’m sure it must be a shock..and a huge letdown. I do think it could be traumatic, especially for a person that contributed both monetarily and emotionally, and felt a deep connection to what turned out to be a fabrication. To me, that’s what makes the grifting even more disgusting…manipulating and playing on the emotions of others for your own personal selfish gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just quoted your post because it was the one I was reading at the time. Didn't mean to single you out.

And sister! THEY HURT! shoulder and arm wasn't too bad.. but the side one... this is the picture we used as inspiration for that design.. and I'm not ashamed to say, there were tears 😂 😂

View attachment 1092098
Love it, you're braver than me. I've just got one small one on my left shoulder blade (two bats flying).

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Incidentally Celine @QuebecQueen , did you ever get a reply from Dan about his marital status and salary? Still waiting? Perhaps he's currently engaged in a passionate affair with Marie Poppins and too busy to respond.

Apologies for quoting myself but this is too good an opportunity to pass up!
Classic! My favourite was the one legged knights who say Ni. I miss those good old irreverent days.
I could imagine French and Saunders doing a Chateau skit. It would be hilarious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Salacious innuendo from SJ in Venice.

“Philip is excellent at sorting out undergarments…chortle “ she says as he is stitching away under skirts.
Didn't she also add, "Should I be worried?" I thought that was an interesting comment. Did she imagine PJ was doing more under Vivienne Love's skirts than mending her knickers? :sneaky:

• Haha
So you can relate. Why is it people are so compelled to give her gifts? When I was there, paying guests were giving her wine, artwork, cases of champagne, jewelry. Except for the Brits and the Scotts. They said, "no we don't do that stuff." Cracked me up how dismissive they were of her, and they didn't get any iPhone time either. lol. Anyway, I'm so glad you saw the light. I only sent one gift, the coffee table book called Sur La Table de Lalande which I made from screenshots of all the food, tables, dishes, dinner parties, etc. I make books like that for friends and family all the time, so it wasn't that big of a deal, but it was one of my best if I do say so. No more CD for me. Lesson learned. Time to move on and plan a better trip. Ciao for now.

I have a great story for you KyBourbon. I was watching a movie and not paying much attention when I noticed the bedsheets in one of the scenes had the beehive pattern (which MP supposedly designed) on them. I couldn't believe it. Either he stole that pattern or the redhaired lady from escape to the chateau made it into bedsheets. I sent a few comments to MP on his YouTube channel letting him know of my discovery, and guess what? He did not respond. Methinks he may have stolen the design. I just wish I could remember the name of the movie. If I do, I'll be sure to post a screenshot here for your pleasure.
Father Christmas Is Back is the movie you reference,I think

Reactions: 7
There is certainly some confusion as to what the various ranks of guests staying at the heap can expect. SJ always gives the impression that the Grand Salon and Winter Salon and the entrance hall are the hub where all staying at the chateau can freely mingle. But it seems that guests who book the self-contained apartments must stay out of the main building, unless they have booked a meal?

Reactions: 24
Yep. You're totally missing something. I'm not privileged and I don't have a lot of money and I was trapped there and mistreated and victimized by a narcissistic con artist and her minions in a foreign country alone. And it looks like I'm not the only one. I suggest YOU refrain from traveling because you might have some karma due.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I do remember the "accountants" - well-dressed men arriving and leaving in an average-looking car with no accountant firm name on it. Damn. It was also when the nice young man from another chateau YouTube channel drove a long distance to give her the beautiful peacock chair that he restored by hand. Again, with the gifts. He made similar chairs for other chateau owners and was a very pleasant person. And just for the record, it was busy for the weekend when they were fully booked, and it looked crazy because the place is run like a 3 ring circus with no ringmaster. The rest of the time there was nothing much going on and for several days the CD posse was on mini-vaca so it was just me and a few volunteers. It was frighteningly quiet.

That would have been Terry from Chateau de LaSalle who gave her the chair. Fellow Geordie (well Smoggie really). I liked their Vlogs in the beginning, but they are getting a little "same old same old" now.

Reactions: 9
Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen, Isabelle Jarvis and Percy Attfield had an agenda. You can see how it all plays out.
Yesterday's SHAMELESS Chateau Diaries live chat...

He is full of himself...

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi It is! A lot of work, but I feel very fortunate to be in such beautiful surroundings. How has yours been? :)
Philip Janssen @Penny Howard I’m wearing Spero’s costume?
Philip Janssen *!
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi Spero is an incredible designer
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow We’re in Verona for Curtis’ husband’s performance! He was doing Rigoletto!
Philip Janssen @Linda Elliott It is an absolutely stunning and magical place :)
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P It is absolutely breathtaking - especially the mirror in the green salon!!
Philip Janssen @Helen Stella There is no place like it, absolutely incredible and magical!
Philip Janssen @Penny Howard So many people were dressed beautifully - I cannot wait until you all see Sara and Steve & Vivienne and Simon!
Philip Janssen Oh and Chantal and Stephen & everyone actually
Philip Janssen @Penny Howard At the end of the video!

Sandi's question/comment was not answered.
Sandi Foster hard to imagine what it costs to rent there

Stephanie Jarvis jumps in...
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Verona lovely people!
The Chateau Diaries This palazzo is possibly the most spectacular place I've ever stayed. I was incredibly kindly invited by friends Tess & Anne a few years ago, and can't stop thinking about it.

Potty with a donation. This tactic no longer works. No one else contributed.
zh4gUy6wSIAvLXzxSPFYpHNw=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

M P
$50.00
Stephanie ....just a quick note to thank you for always having fresh content. Some channels just always do DIY on ALL their Vlogs. lol Be well!
Jenny Willow Hi @the Chateau Diaries. It's lovely to have another cultural Sunday vlog. it is one of the things that makes your channel unique.
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow I know! I feel extremely fortunate, also to be able to share it with all of you
The Chateau Diaries @M P That is so INCREDIBLY kind of you and it really means a lot. Thank you

Isabelle and Percy for the update on the chapel restorer.🤪🤪
GoldenLady @isabelle Jarvis I hope you can work your magic and heart with the chapel restorer. If anyone can ask him to return, it would be you dear Isabells.
Isabelle Jarvis Golden Lady I have to believe that like the swallows, the good weather will bring him.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady she is doing that and he is adamant he is committed. His timing is very frustrating.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield Thank you dear Percy and Isabelle. I kept feeling that he would return in the Spring. It was just so cold to do in the winter. This is good news.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis I also felt it wasn't him as much as his family as well looking out for his health I think. He is worth waiting for. Love to you both.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady we live in hope When someone is as passionate as he is about his plans and vision he should receive support and not simply cut off.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady absolutely. The Chapel is 150 years old waiting another while to be restored seems of little consequence.

Time for 🙏 for Ukraine...
The Chateau Diaries At a time like this, I feel more fortunate than ever that we experienced such a beautiful moment with loved ones. Our thoughts are very much with those in the Ukraine.
...and then, a reminder of Isabelle Jarvis's career...:sick:
Tracy Llewellyn hello everyone! Rough day today, placing my Mother in an Alzheimer unit today! @isabelle Jarvis I am praying for a nurse like you to care for her
Isabelle Jarvis Tracy Llewelyn so sad for you but I must reassure you that many patients do find happiness in such places. Very hard for the family particularly. My thoughts are with you.

Laura Claudia is in the house...(a Lalande account)
Percy Attfield @Laura Claudia 😁good evening
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries Hello dear Stephanie! Verona! Gorgeous!
Philip Janssen ❤@Laura Claudia
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries and @Philip Janssen I cannot wait to see in full detail your costumes!I saw them on Instagram,loved them, did you make yours, Stephanie?Beautiful colours and a great décolleté
Philip Janssen @Laura Claudia Steph did make her dress! It’s the one she was working on in the first Chateau Diaries!!
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen Thank you, dear Philip! I will re watch the episode, but how great the colours matched between the two of you!
Philip Janssen @Laura Claudia Yes! Unplanned, but it is a common theme amongst the couples :)
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries I know, Stephanie, that you care! I wanted at first to reply to the Instagram haters, but then I realised they are not worth it! Who knows you, knows your feelings! A
The Chateau Diaries @Laura Claudia Thank you Laura. It's difficult, because my channel is about beauty and art and escapism, and I don't want to change that. But it doesn't mean that's all we think about!

Some extra business for Vivienne Birt...
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P Vivienne is a beautiful artist - have you seen her incredible paintings?
Janice B @Philip Janssen , where do we find these paintings?
Philip Janssen @Janice B I’m not sure if she’s posted them online, but she also paints porcelain and I think they might have been shown in her Christmas video (but don’t quote me on that!) :)
Janice B Thanks, @Philip Janssen

The prison play update...
Yorkley @Philip Janssen Are you still doing the musical, or has it been cancelled?
Philip Janssen @Yorkley It’s been postponed to this April and May!! I’m so so happy and excited as I’ll be playing my dream role
Yorkley @Philip Janssen I hope it works out for you.

Manor and Maker hello @Casper p and everyone else I can't keep up with!
Laura Claudia @Manor and Maker thank you for your lovely Venice vlogs!
Manor and Maker you're welcome @Laura
Linda Elliott @ Manor and Maker Sarah and Steve you both looked wonderful at the carneval, well,done Sarah on your sewing expertise

Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen do not want an un-manned (early) live chat...
CasperP Why don't I get notifications any more .... waaaa
The Chateau Diaries @CasperP That was probably my fault - I had such technical problems tonight that I only managed to upload 2 minutes before the premiere - it was just in the nick of time!

How drunk was she???
The Chateau Diaries @CasperP She burnt her hand very badly (some places 3rd degree) when cooking with hot oil

Do you hear the sucking???
Philip Janssen I’m a very VERY lucky man
Manor and Maker thank you everyone!
Manor and Maker oh lord, it's me...
Philip Janssen @Manor and Maker You both looked so stunning!!!
Philip Janssen❤ @Manor and Maker
Manor and Maker right back at you @philipjanssen!
Manor and Maker such fun! thanks Stephanie et al !

Brique & Bois Publisher The VENETIAN PALAZZO?
The Chateau Diaries @Brique & Bois Publisher It's called the Palazzo Loredan dell'Ambasciatore
Brique & Bois Publisher I might buy a Palazzo at Venezia instead of buying a Castle at France. This is a win win.

A Gerry update...
Gerald Grady I’m in my taxi, sending hugs and kisses to you lovely Lalanders
The Chateau Diaries @Gerald Grady We missed you in Venice - looking forward to seeing you in March!
Philip Janssen❤@Gerald Grady

Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here
Philip Janssen Thank you all so so much
Gerald Grady Lovely, vlog Stephanie
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight from beautiful Italy - next week we'll be back at Lalande
Gerald Grady Night night lovely Lalanders , back to
Percy Attfield Goodnight all. It was good to meet you at the Palazzo!
The Chateau Diaries Night night @isabelle Jarvis @Percy Attfield and @Gerald Grady love you all xxx

(y)
jetje goes dutch thumbs up all

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There is certainly some confusion as to what the various ranks of guests staying at the heap can expect. SJ always gives the impression that the Grand Salon and Winter Salon and the entrance hall are the hub where all staying at the chateau can freely mingle. But it seems that guests who book the self-contained apartments must stay out of the main building, unless they have booked a meal?
Or unless you're Hanny. The "self-catering" apartment guests can't enter the chateau until they are given a tour of the places they can be in during their visit. What's so egregious is that NOTHING is communicated before you arrive, so you have no idea what's in store. It's a total shock to the system.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
The only "camera" I saw when I was there was the pink phone. PJ did nothing but show up to dinner and it appears he also filmed cadeau - oh and he disappeared with Fanny for several days and according to the youtube video he played with Christmas bobbles in his special room. He didn't cook or clean or serve meals or help guests...Amaury suggested he drive me to town to catch my train because I didn't have a car after my accident and when I approached him about this, he literally shooed me away. I'm not kidding. He ran past me and said he was busy filming and looked at me with disgust as if to say, "I have no time for you woman! I'm an important lap dog!" This was one of the incidents that really pissed me off. So no, I'm not a fan of Phi Phi.
What an awful person. He and she are very much alike. Lazy, party fanatics, self indulgers with no care for other than themselves. Glad you are back Miss Artemis.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yep. You're totally missing something. I'm not privileged and I don't have a lot of money and I was trapped there and mistreated and victimized by a narcissistic con artist and her minions in a foreign country alone. And it looks like I'm not the only one. I suggest YOU refrain from traveling because you might have some karma due.
I shall go wherever and whenever I choose as I am privileged and I never forget that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@missartemis Thanks for taking the time to answer my question about PJ - he's in full Gigolo mode isn't he & can't be arsed to do anything, not to mention rude & supercilious. Again it was left to Amaury to try & sort you out. I thought it odd when the other 'visitor' posting here said he & Potty were nice to them which just reinforced my idea who it was.
I actually remember that album you gave & thinking how thoughtful & personal it was compared to people sending their old wedding presents & heirlooms to see them on screen & be publicly 'adored'. It will also linger there longer than the cases of champagne the fawning guests gifted them for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Incidentally Celine @QuebecQueen , did you ever get a reply from Dan about his marital status and salary? Still waiting? Perhaps he's currently engaged in a passionate affair with Marie Poppins and too busy to respond.

Apologies for quoting myself but this is too good an opportunity to pass up!
Love this Monty clip. So funny. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im taking a break from writing, I will continue to read but tattle is becoming to bashful of these people and now people on it. im up for making fun, but we can not be so mean. any how I haven't watched stepfannys new vlog - can we can a highlight list?
no no no, I like making fun of their actions but stepfanny and cry, Phyllis and all are people. lets not be too harsh on anyone.
What's your definition of mean & harsh?

1646051984073.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am glad that I did not allow Steph and entourage to film in my Venetian Palazzo , they were dressed up to nines in fancy dress, proceeded to swig out of beer bottles and drink Tango on the 'piano balcony' above the Grand Canal and paw over your Egyptian ash trays ? Not exactly a great advert for a high end rental. Rather lowered the tone I thought, not really the type of clientele you would want to attract. Perhaps your man Fillipo is desperate to secure bookings from the few US fans who have the means to actually purchase their own chateau?
With covid and all the Italian restrictions - the worst in Europe -
Here is some more info in his own words.😂
An online-course egyptologyst??? These are some credentials indeed! ahaahhaahah. And another SA wannabe she's included in her flying circus. But, after all, there is some harmony: they're all at her level.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.