The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wonderful. Now we can look forward to the Grannies sending STUFFED SLOTHS and SLOTH PRINTS and SLOTH TEA TOWELS and SLOTH PINS.
And StephaMEME will foam at the mouth spitting out joy. PhiPhi will pick one of his faux intonations/accents and say “oh, I love that”.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
congratulations 🥳 to Team Tattle on the thread 🧵 name

Nominated BY@Jules100
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Add bookmark
NAMED BY@arwensgal1975 said:

Kathy: Nobody wants to sleep with Phillip! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: You, KiKiGee, Shateau Scrounger and 31

UPDATE NOMINATED @NarcReveal

Please add a FFS to it in honor of Queen Kathy :)

🧵 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip
Reactions: You, KiKiGee, Shateau Scrounger and 31 others

Most liked Previous Thread 🧵
It’s a quadruple for our new tattlers
🥳🧵🥳❤

@missartemis
Yesterday at 10:52 AM
@OhIDontKnow... said:
Wow. It was bad huh? Actually I think many of us would love it if you did go on and tell us your observations. How was the food? Was your room clean? Did you see her much? Welcome. Sorry for the trauma. You’re amongst friends here.
Thanks for the warm welcome, OhIDon'tKnow. I definitely got to pull the curtain back and see the real chateau Oz. Stephanie did a bizarre post titled Living the Downton Abby Life (or something like that), glamourizing the whole servant and master thing. It was prescient. I was there for over a week and a few "volunteers" worked tirelessly for no pay (while one just lingered around the fringes doing nothing). The washing machine broke down and someone had to take all the laundry into town while a skeleton staff of 3 had to clean and prepare every room for an upcoming full house weekend (12 guests); they also did all the shopping, cooked all the meals, served them, and cleaned up afterward. SD and T and SJ and Philly were off on mini vaca for several days but returned on Friday, showed up at dinner to grace us with their presence, and basically dialed it in. They seemed disinterested, aloof, and burned out on the guests who had traveled during a pandemic to middle-of-nowhere France at great expense to meet them. I actually found Tatianna to be refreshingly authentic and interesting; she was one of the only ones besides Josie who recognized how messed up the whole operation is - and she was definitely treated as an outsider. SJ and snorty were "flouncing" about avoiding people as much as possible, except those who had given them copious amounts of presents, had social capital or big money; they gushed over them for a few minutes before disappearing again. The food was delicious thanks to Josie and the table settings were nice, so mealtime was lovely - but you can get a lovelier meal almost anywhere in France - it's not the reason you make CLL your destination. SJ sells it hard on her vlog as a welcoming place to interact with her and her posse and experience a glimpse into chateau life. It's not. I rented an apartment and it was clean thanks to the slave laborers. There were no window coverings and the bathroom door didn't close so I could see right into the parking area while sitting on the throne. And there was no heat in the late autumn. From the moment I arrived, it was clear that I did not pass the "Natti test" and I was treated like an interloper and an inconvenience. She wouldn't even let me enter the chateau for the first two days and forbade Josie from taking a walk with me because of all the work she was required to do. For 3 nights and 4 days, I was the only one in that huge building with 3 volunteers, one of whom told me they couldn't be bothered with the guests and another who ran away from me at a full sprint when approached. I was totally isolated. I also got in a car accident while I was there (the other driver's fault - no injuries but my car was totaled) and NO ONE at CLL helped me deal with the aftermath except Amaury - in his "spare time". Can you imagine? It was a nightmare. And I was not the only unhappy customer. Several people encountered complications or problems and no one at CLL offered to help. The whole experience was a joke. The only saving grace was the beautiful countryside and villages in the area. I spent most of my time exploring the region's art galleries, shops, museums, restaurants, and walking paths, and I dreaded going back there each day. Luckily CLL was not my only destination. I could fill this forum with all the problems I encountered there- and I never complained - I just bided my time and got the hell out. Most of all I want to get the message to others: Just don't go. And stop supporting her on Patreon and YouTube. Everything I've read in this forum is true. I wish I had found it before my travels.
LikeHeartWow Reactions: You, mirrth, CatInTheHat7 and 100 others

@missartemis
Yesterday at 5:20 AM
Regarding the Cuz and Nutty hookup - I'm weighing in. I've met them both. Cuz is truly a god among men in his heart and soul, and he is being totally abused by SJ and used by Nutty. He is an innocent. I watched him being run ragged by SJ's constant demands and he is too naive and good-natured to see what is happening. (I am elderly but intrepid and can handle most things on my own, but when I was there, even though he was exhausted and overworked, he OFFERED to help me with a traumatizing event while everyone else pretended I was invisible - I owe so much to him and he asked nothing in return). SJ feeds on people who are kind-hearted and easily manipulated. Remember when she roped him into the "couples weekend" because no men showed up and used him like a piece of meat? Yep. That's our boy. I wanted to hate him with the whole shirtless hot-cuz thing, but he's not the one doing the filming - he's trying to make a joke of it to save his sanity. The whole family is full of enablers. I blame his parents for playing along: I was close to tears when Cuz's parents were at Lalande for Christmas and completely ignored him while basking in SJ's feigned admiration. It was disgusting. I hope someday he will take off the blinders and see the light of day. In the meantime, Nutty has swooped in and staked her claim to him. She is a piece of work. Josie (remember her?) saw right through all of them and referred to the "Nati test" when signing off of the vlog. What is "the Nati test" you ask? It's the one she uses to screen people for her mistress. Nati is the premier flying monkey - like the queen's taster. Void of personality and direction in life, she found her place in the clutches of SJ. Now she can seal the deal with the Cuz. While Cuz is being played like a puppet, Nutty and SJ are pulling the strings. That's why I don't blame him. I pity him. Cuz needs an intervention from CODA. Nutty needs to get her own life. It's really out of Shakespear, the whole thing. Rant over.
LikeWowHeart Reactions: You, CatInTheHat7, Builder and 82 others

@missartemis
Yesterday at 3:23 AM
This is my first time on Tattle life...sorry in advance if I fail at it. I wanted to respond to NarcReveal because a friend and I were just comparing SJ to Sorokin about 15 minutes ago. Great minds....
I've been to SJ's chateau. It was a traumatic experience and I've not completely recovered yet. Today I was googling the cost of the palazzo loredan because I was having all the same thoughts in this forum... where is she getting all this money when her chateau is falling apart? - I know first hand that it is because I've been there and it's a crumbling edifice with no heat, no handrails on the deadly stairs, doors that don't close, etc...I could go on. My google search led me to this forum. Now I can heal from my devastating vacation to CDLL and warn others not to go there. It's reassuring that I'm not the only one who has discovered that she is a charlatan and not a chatelaine.
LikeHeartWow Reactions: You, TJC, FancyFace and 73 others

@missartemis
Yesterday at 11:25 AM
@MojoDublin said:
Delighted you found here and not Google trips …..

Spill the beans …. How much to stay .. what year … was it full of YouTube staff money 💰 or where they there for the life experience,,,,

How bad was the laundry 🧺 as Isabel was particularly upset about the lack of laundry been done ✅

What possed you to pay real money to eat there … could you not find the village??

Kind regards
M
😈
lol. I just posted a long tome in response to OhIDon'tKnow. CLL is full of indentured servants hoping to be blessed with favored status by the mistress. And during my visit, it was also overrun by wealthy and deluded American guests shopping for a chateau. I jokingly accused them of being cult followers - they laughed - but seriously, they were. I ate there because I was without a car for several days because a doddering octogenarian t-boned me on a deserted country road and no one answered the phone at CLL so I had to deal with the police, paramedics, tow trucks, etc on my own and get a ride back from the gendarme. It was a HORRIBLE experience made worse by NO ONE at CLL offering to help with the French bureaucracy except Amaury - and he did so while also having to fix the broken heating system, serve meals, and cater to Nutty and SJ's every beck and call. Do you know why no one answered the phone at CLL? Because it's not plugged in. (They don't respond to What's App either). Anyone else running a business like this would be shut down overnight.
WowLikeHeart Reactions: Magee, Stroppy, Le Comte de Monte Cristo and 71 others
@MissArtimis OMG BLESS YOU FOR COMING FORTH AND REVEALING ALL THAT WE SURMISED TO BE TURE AT THIS RUBBISH HEAP.
I personally at horrified by your revelations of the tone and tone and conduct of those mescrients. The audacity of that narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent all on the backs of the delusional granny patreons.
Ah but then as you say there are the wealthy flaunting Americans to whom she kisses up.
Please excuse me as I must go and vomit 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember when PhiPhi would gaslight fanny after they first hooked up and she would laugh dismissively. Well, not today. PhiPhi: "That's a door" (not a window). Fanny: crickets. Also, did she really call him "the little one" when he was stuck at the turnstile? And laugh way too hard at the boy band joke? Yep. The honeymoon is over.
And yet, he has no problem revealing to the world her darling is going comando in front of her mother. That kind of banter/bullying grey zone seems to be a cornerstone in their relationship dynamics. I do feel for PhiPhi's parents a bit. It is not so much that he is 25, it's the fact that he acts like a 14 year old. He can't support himself in any way, and seems to be squandering his time focusing solely on aesthetics. At some point reality is going to hit hard for him...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Brava on the new thread. You know who you are (it's only because there are too many involved and I can't remember to tag who - LOL)

Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries, Château de Lalande and Chateau Unwrapped wanted to show the frivolities of Venice. How quaint... All while Russia is invading Ukraine.
But all's well ends well because Philip Janssen, the boy toy of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries, Château de Lalande and Chateau Unwrapped got his kids meal at the adult table. Isn't that lovely... Escapism at its finest....
View attachment 1086090
I swore I heard him say to his mummy as he ate his spaghetti.... " This is almost as good as Chef Boyardee!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Isabella Birt is another entitled Fanny in the making, complete with a very young looking boyfriend in tow.
Yes did you hear her Mother call her a Princess? That is what is wrong with these type of kids. Bet BJJ grand parents also called him their little Prince.
Makes them believe they are better then others and don't have to do anything to get all they want.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
And yes, after so much binge-reading in this amazing forum, I too decided it was time to join the company! Thank you Tattle crew for the great job you're doing, for the insight, for the top entertainment and for unveiling the ugly truth about our (or better, their) not so chast chastellain SJ and her world of fake love, fake life and fake laughters. Like many here, I had started watching her vlogs during the pandemic and enjoyed them very much. For months I thought that they were light and refreshing, even if her constant laughters were a bit overwhelming. But then something started to sound not so right to me. How was she had all those volunteers coming and going and working all the time not to help her renovating the castle but more like cleaners/cooks/waiters, you name it? Did she pay them any money for all that slave work? Did they have an insurance? And why it took so long for every reno project to be completed or why there were so many all toghether, and why everything was always a mess? And why were they all drinking so much at any possible occasion? The fog was so thick. Then I discovered the Patreon thing and I couldn't believe my eyes... What did she do with that massive amount of money? Where did it go? Certainly was not spent on renovations. The building is crumbling, filthy and unsafe, the park is a mess. So I realized everything was a scam, just smoke and mirrors. Her expenditures were extravagant and ridiculous, her taste very bad, her ignorance huge, her pretentiousness grotesque. Having some direct experience of what a malignant narcissist, I began recognizing the signs. I also began to question where all the money for the several properties came from, plus how her two nurses parents could have bought the retiring house. So shady. And why, if she had all those personal assets, should she beg for money, which, I was amazed at discovering, was flowing from so many delusional people who could have spent it on better causes?
Then the gift unwrapping began and that was indeed too much. I couldn't believe there were so many stupids in this world. Why did they want to send her not just scraps and rubbish, but often precious objects, even family heirlooms! Really?? And then everything was clear. She's a con artist, she's a fraud, and the people around her are not better. The ones that are not just run away as fast as they can. She has no class, no taste, no culture, no style, she's only pretending, but her manners, accent and behaviour give away her not so upper class origins, which she's desperately trying to hide.
Another one I can't stand is IJ, an old fox - smarter than her daughter I must say - who was able to put her hands on an old rich poor man, who reminds me so much of Richard Bucket, as he apparently likes to be bossed around.
Then I found you! And everything came into place! Reading you is such a joy and I appreciate the intelligent discussions, the acuity, plus the always moderate tones. Thank you!
Welcome, The Simple Life. You just summed up my experience perfectly when I found this forum a few days ago. I thought I was the only one who saw through the pretty wallpaper. I like how you summed up the patron money. I was one of those delusional people for a few months. I thought a few bucks to help this poor woman fix up her historic building was ok since I was enjoying the early YouTube videos and making them is time-intensive. I learned a hard lesson about YouTube and narcissistic supply. This forum is helping me heal from what was pretty traumatic when I realized I had been duped. I like that many of the posts on this forum are reacting to her narc abuse which needs to be exposed. I wish I had found this before I wasted a single penny on her grift.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Ollie and Stephanie Jarvis filming in Padua and Verona, is it? While Kyiv burns. And Italy, as a NATO member, looks over its options.
The gaslighting at Lalande by Stephanie Jarvis and her slave overseer Nati Olivera (is that her surname?) is the micro version of gaslighting by world leaders, including Putin, who says he's invading Ukraine to quash Nazis -- Ukraine president is a democratically elected Jewish citizen whose family was decimated in the Holocaust.
If we can document and disseminate the lying and cheating and gaslighting at Lalande, there is hope for the world on a larger scale.
Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries, Cadeaux at the Chateau, and Chateau Lalande
@Billybud when one is awake to global politics one is awake to all bullshit. I personally have been awake to La Jarvis for quite some time.
I almost have to push myself to watch the train wreck of the CDs….. cannot stomach the gift grab grift.
Excuse me while I vomit 🤮 again

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh I would be very curious about that part of her life. Did she mention this in a video?

I think I may have heard a 'golly' thrown in there for good measure.
Yes Vivian mentioned it in passing I have no clue what video. I think she was in the American embassy not 100% sure I think she said she was in catering. In what capacity I don’t know she was vague. I too wanted to know more so it stuck in my mind. I was wondering if this is how she met Simon.
Maybe someone else remembers more details.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did you know by the time you hit the skip button on youtube you have already watched enough of the ad to give her the ad revenue?

this is whats gonna hurt her.

ad blocker plus does not work for me. I have it. It will stop all ads but those embedded into the video. If there is another one please share

Reactions: 4
Phyllis likely enjoys playing the underdog… but it must be demoralizing at times such as this trip. When I was young and searching, I remember trying to keep up with an older crowd that I respected and wanted acknowledgement from. It can be exhausting. I learnt and moved on/forward. PJ is going to end up going the way of the shutter dogs; underdog to shutter dog if he doesn’t make a move (escape).
OMG. I totally forgot about the shutter dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And yes, after so much binge-reading in this amazing forum, I too decided it was time to join the company! Thank you Tattle crew for the great job you're doing, for the insight, for the top entertainment and for unveiling the ugly truth about our (or better, their) not so chast chastellain SJ and her world of fake love, fake life and fake laughters. Like many here, I had started watching her vlogs during the pandemic and enjoyed them very much. For months I thought that they were light and refreshing, even if her constant laughters were a bit overwhelming. But then something started to sound not so right to me. How was she had all those volunteers coming and going and working all the time not to help her renovating the castle but more like cleaners/cooks/waiters, you name it? Did she pay them any money for all that slave work? Did they have an insurance? And why it took so long for every reno project to be completed or why there were so many all toghether, and why everything was always a mess? And why were they all drinking so much at any possible occasion? The fog was so thick. Then I discovered the Patreon thing and I couldn't believe my eyes... What did she do with that massive amount of money? Where did it go? Certainly was not spent on renovations. The building is crumbling, filthy and unsafe, the park is a mess. So I realized everything was a scam, just smoke and mirrors. Her expenditures were extravagant and ridiculous, her taste very bad, her ignorance huge, her pretentiousness grotesque. Having some direct experience of what a malignant narcissist, I began recognizing the signs. I also began to question where all the money for the several properties came from, plus how her two nurses parents could have bought the retiring house. So shady. And why, if she had all those personal assets, should she beg for money, which, I was amazed at discovering, was flowing from so many delusional people who could have spent it on better causes?
Then the gift unwrapping began and that was indeed too much. I couldn't believe there were so many stupids in this world. Why did they want to send her not just scraps and rubbish, but often precious objects, even family heirlooms! Really?? And then everything was clear. She's a con artist, she's a fraud, and the people around her are not better. The ones that are not just run away as fast as they can. She has no class, no taste, no culture, no style, she's only pretending, but her manners, accent and behaviour give away her not so upper class origins, which she's desperately trying to hide.
Another one I can't stand is IJ, an old fox - smarter than her daughter I must say - who was able to put her hands on an old rich poor man, who reminds me so much of Richard Bucket, as he apparently likes to be bossed around.
Then I found you! And everything came into place! Reading you is such a joy and I appreciate the intelligent discussions, the acuity, plus the always moderate tones. Thank you!
Great thread title “fake love, fake life, fake laughter “

• Heart
Reactions: 28
me too. very awkward. Stephanie Jarvis was extra, which made watching anything that might have been beautiful about Venice awful ... if she thinks people want to see her on a travel channel, she's wrong. She's too obnoxious and it is hard to enjoy anything that one might like to see. She was doing some "teasing" of Philip that felt like he was taking as more like being picked on, or bullying .... it is like they had a fight ... even Uncle trying to smooth things a bit for Philip .... she probably gave him a pep talk and told him to not talk while she was filming .... so "shut up Philip and I'm going to bully you" ... Philip was not himself, and I do not believe that it was just because he was tired.
Yeah I wasn't sure if he was offend/hurt by the "you should be in a Boy Band" comment in the water taxi or was just taking some ribbing like a grown up for a change. There was no come back like he usually tries.
"Left the little one behind" a the airport was a bit of a dig, he couldn't keep up with the adults.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did you know by the time you hit the skip button on youtube you have already watched enough of the ad to give her the ad revenue?

1. Disclaimer: Advertising is one of the primary sources of revenue for YouTube creators. ...
  2. Click your profile picture, then go to YouTube Studio.
  3. Click Continue and select Videos from the left menu.
  4. Select the video for which you want to turn off any ads.
  5. Click Monetization in the left menu.
  6. In the Monetization box click Off.
@sideways. The rule of thumb for monetization for any social media platform is 15 seconds.
When I sold digital ads the advertiser always paid after 15 seconds.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The shiteau show continues:
Venice shopping: Fanny has expanded her list of toxic happiness pronouns now that she has fully worn out the word "amaaasssing" (with help from the flower child.) New fancy words she is trying on for size: pretty, stunning, magnificent, pretty, lovely, beautiful, pretty, fantastic, pretty. Stephanie spots her spirit animal in a shop window. "That is a fantastic sloth." Now she's attempting some novel vociferations: "Now that is some...(fill in the blank)", "gosh". To ensure that cadeau gift-givers get the hint, she points out various things that she does not have enough of in her armoires: cushions, prints, coffee table books, Christmas bobbles, goblets, earrings, blue and white china lids. To make absolutely certain they get the hint, she programs the following statement to repeat throughout the editing process: "I love that". And if she's already tired of something: "I like that." And to seal the deal: "We need that at Lalande." Back on the street, quick, pass up that person in costume and don't focus the camera on them. Fanny mustn't be upstaged. Now let's say goodbye to auntie and uncle as they continue to neglect their son in favor of me. Weee.
There is so much to say about this Venice trip. The money she's spending is absurd. Apart from the palace where they had the "private ball", the Bauer Hotel is one of the top Venice hotels and we are talking of thousands of Euros for a week. The water taxies are 100 euros each ride and then they went to the Harry's Bar to celebrate, where a cocktail could easily cost 30 - 40 Euros. Then, who is the fool who goes antique shopping in Venice? They just rip you out!
Another thing: I doubt the Bauer upgraded her. In Italy the tourist industry, like everything else, has gone berseck, due to the fascist rules the government is still imposing. In Venice and everywhere else, hundreds of shops, small hotels, restaurants, bars have closed for lacking of costumers. You can't go anywhere without what they call the Super Green Pass, and this is nowhere else in the civil world, that is you must have had three jabs. Without it you can't go to work, into a shop, a restaurant, a bar, on public transport, into a hotel, even into your bank or Post Office. You can only buy food or go to the chemist, that's all. And, if you don't have the Super Green Pass, you just don't work and you are deprived of your wages. You can die of hunger. So the shops and restaurants are empty, as are the streets and thousands of people has become suddently poor.
And her stupid friends were remarking to the watertaxy driver that it was all very quiet and there was not so many people around.
In fact, in normal times, you couldn't even walk in Venice streets or in San Marco's square, as the crowd was incredible. Have you seen how empty the square was?
All these idiots spending and partying and going around as if it were Disneyland, without any clue of what is going on around them.
Which makes SJ's vlogs even more insulting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Well said. I am in complete agreement and complete disgust.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Think what you will, but the Richmonds seem to be the most enjoyable people of the entire Lalande-verse. Such a sharp contrast between them and the South African mummies...
I liked the Aunties new haircut too. Much better than the long hair she had up at xmas.

Just
I noticed that Amaury’s Mummy, Tarte Tatin, has had her hair cut and styled and it really suits her, she looks much younger than she did when we saw her at Christmas.
posted same before I read your post! Yes it looks much better, and they (aunt & Uncle) do really seem to enjoy themselves.

Reactions: 10
There needs to be a massive takedown in her ad revenue. that way she cant claim she pays for her glamorous lifestyle with it. We all know it comes from her Patreon. We need to at least be doing it. Every time we watch her videos she gets money!

Reactions: 11
There is so much to say about this Venice trip. The money she's spending is absurd. Apart from the palace where they had the "private ball", the Bauer Hotel is one of the top Venice hotels and we are talking of thousands of Euros for a week. The water taxies are 100 euros each ride and then they went to the Harry's Bar to celebrate, where a cocktail could easily cost 30 - 40 Euros. Then, who is the fool who goes antique shopping in Venice? They just rip you out!
Another thing: I doubt the Bauer upgraded her. In Italy the tourist industry, like everything else, has gone berseck, due to the fascist rules the government is still imposing. In Venice and everywhere else, hundreds of shops, small hotels, restaurants, bars have closed for lacking of costumers. You can't go anywhere without what they call the Super Green Pass, and this is nowhere else in the civil world, that is you must have had three jabs. Without it you can't go to work, into a shop, a restaurant, a bar, on public transport, into a hotel, even into your bank or Post Office. You can only buy food or go to the chemist, that's all. And, if you don't have the Super Green Pass, you just don't work and you are deprived of your wages. You can die of hunger. So the shops and restaurants are empty, as are the streets and thousands of people has become suddently poor.
And her stupid friends were remarking to the watertaxy driver that it was all very quiet and there was not so many people around.
In fact, in normal times, you couldn't even walk in Venice streets or in San Marco's square, as the crowd was incredible. Have you seen how empty the square was?
All these idiots spending and partying and going around as if it were Disneyland, without any clue of what is going on around them.
Which makes SJ's vlogs even more insulting.

Again we’ll stated. She is so delusional self possessed that she’s oblivious to real life around her. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm suffering through Fanny's flog, usual lies and last minute panicking for the camera, and further demonstration of her poor French.
However, I can't believe Stephanie Actually said to Dan: "I can't believe you've never been here before" What an entitled narcissist! How totally without feeling to someone she employs and to whom she usually engages in a humorous and bantering way. This isn't banter, this is privilege addressing the masses! Of course Dan hasn't been to Venice, he spent most of his working life in the on oil rigs in the North Sea, and his French life working to support his family while renovating a ramshackle farmhouse! Again, this isn't a casual, throway, friendly act of banter, she was deliberatley cruel to show to her patreons how much better she is and how wonderful she is in bringing him to Venice!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.