The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in the Virgin Islands and actually very safe. Yet I am stilling refreshing news sites expecting something horrible in the Ukraine. I mean the war is horrible on its own, been there done that. Putin scares the sh*t out of me though.
Sending my regards to everyone here who is anxious today

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm not sure if I agree with this. One should not be given praise for doing nothing. I bought some flowers from the supermarket the other day and cut the stems and put them in fresh water to ensure water absorption. I wouldn't dream of filming it or expecting praise for such a basic task. she is coming across as incredibly lazy to me. Why give her praise and false belief? Telling everyone they are talented whether they are or not is just plain wrong and love bombing.
What type of flowers did you buy? 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eileen not pulling any punches, telling it how it is.

Did you see the amazing potting tables Peter made for Anna today in It's A Wonderful Life? Such hard workers. They're so much happier now they don't own a chateau, just a cottage with a lake and land. And lots of animals. Perfect.
Yes, perfect..... NOT paaaaarfect!!! Love these two and their love for all of their animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought Phillip look at bit dejected, not as smug as he tends to be.. it seemed like his wings were clipped, especially at the dinner with Ollie, he also made a strategic move to go with Ollie to try to befriend him after dinner ... what a twit... his days are numbered :)
0607763C-C3AE-4FF7-BD18-D7754A81FAFC.jpeg

I wonder if SSB… cough… Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries kept referring to BJJ as the ‘little one’ throughout the trip??!

Nick the tree surgeon sure looked smart and trim! His beard was neat and tidy- take note BJJ! One can tell that Nick sure takes pride in his work.

@Le Baiseur, I called one number and in a panic asked if their ‘refrigerator was running’…
(Use to make prank calls and ask this, then reply with “well, you better go catch it”).
… There was some snorting on the other end…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Nick the tree surgeon sure looked smart and trim! His beard was neat and tidy- take note BJJ! One can tell that Nick sure takes pride in his work.
Oh no don't say he's crushing on Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries. Poor sod!!! Always a dead give away when a bloke that normally looks like he's been sleeping in his clothes for a year tries to tidy up a bit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is AnnMarie starting his own vlog with Nutcase?.......
The only way I would be ok with their own blog is if Amaury & Natti take over CD. They would have to do a better job than Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped, right? Could it actually get worse?
C2D8A117-F014-4EA1-8E0D-657D90D35DE8.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Did anyone else catch the convo between Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau Diaries, Chateau Unwrapped and of the lost lake and Ollie mumbling about her getting kicked out of her apartment & into the five star hotel. Umm confused. Did Tess’s mother get her kicked out?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A few thoughts on Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped and her most recent CD from Venice.

Pandemic breakfast buffet, yuck.

I thought it was gross to actually try on old pierced earrings that you are just considering before you buy them. Just hold them up to your ears. (After you buy them, clean the part that goes through your ears)

Not so covert gift begging / requesting for the 900euro gold pillow, while carefully showing the store name it was from.

Steph, please stop constantly giggle whispering. If you can’t speak normally your situation, do a quick voice over later.
Actually, it would be lovely if she shut up completely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought the Chateau Love video was a bit…strange? Having been to Venice a few times, there are far more interesting sites to see than the upstairs apartment Which isn’t even the one they’re staying in, or many minutes filming inside an Italian service station! When the views outside are spectacular! I was struck by how ungainly Isabella is and how affected she becomes when the camera is on her, especially when her adoring parents linger on her face for so long. It’s all a bit weird.

Fanny's future if she keeps Philly?
Now I want to know what the wrong condiment was? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1086170
I wonder if SSB… cough… Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries kept referring to BJJ as the ‘little one’ throughout the trip??!

@Le Baiseur, I called one number and in a panic asked if their ‘refrigerator was running’…
(Use to make prank calls and ask this, then reply with “well, you better go catch it”).
… There was some snorting on the other end…
I thought something was amiss too, she doesn’t wake him up and goes out with friends and family I’d be pissed 😡 then again no wakies for breakfast! then off with Oli and later after dinner he goes off with Oli to find something to eat after a big dinner. Could the bloom be off the rose already?

Reactions: 17
Will Stephanie Jarvis sing this from her balcony once Selmar arrives in April?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
was struck by how ungainly Isabella is and how affected she becomes when the camera is on her, especially when her adoring parents linger on her face for so long. It’s all a bit weird.
Isabella Birt is another entitled Fanny in the making, complete with a very young looking boyfriend in tow.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.