The Chateau Diaries #113 A chateau filled with life, love, and laughter. But then Philip came

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selma was the only volunteer there during lockdown & Nati came after lockdown to resume a new position of maintining the B&B (she was there briefly in 2018 or 2019 & left). It can't be Marie because even though she may not have liked him 1. She has left 2. She had no power over the others. The only non owners there with a bit of power & influence over the others is Philip & Nati. I think it is Nati because she has been referred to as bossy by the others & SJ allowing it means she approves it. Nasty has been given too much power over the others & it makes it even worse now she's dating a relative of the owner. Also critical comments on CD vlogs are always deleted but those about S&T were left. I don't think Nati is a nice person. There was something that happened when a guest was upset & Selma made her a flower arrangement & she thanked S&T for helping her through a difficult day at LL. I think the one to watch in terms of spilling the tea (beans) is not just Philip but Selmar who has revealed some unknown information & has proved that it's not all love, life & laughter at LL.

Apart from all the bullying accusations, Why would Selma want to go back? He should have got the message when those who arrived after him were given better pay & contracts. His life choices (Taty & Kickstarter) are his business alone & no one else's he should therefore not expect SJ & her viewers to accept it. He should understand that the viewers hardly know his GF & it was SJ's fault including her in video's immediately she arrived because her aim was to get the attention of viewers for her business which she achieved in only 2 months. The Kickstarter interview was SJ's fault & bad for her brand & image (even though she is destroying most of it herself). S&T have a sense of entitlement expecting SJ's viewers to support their dream, also Selma is rude to viewers in his comments because he wants everyone to accept his stupid choices & decisions. I suspect S&T are trying to get sympathy by revealing the bullying information, everyone in the chateau world tries to manipulate viewers. Their relationship looks like a business deal to make money from viewers but viewers are not stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Excellent post! Yes, that is exactly why Natty was hired As well as responsibility of making sure the guests are taken care of, to keep on top of the household staff, volunteers, etc., schedules running smoothly and to make sure other workis getting done in a timely manner with as little interruption and inconvenience to the guests as possible. On top of that, she does all the administrative work, responding to emails, managing the website reservations, logging in the mountain of stupid gifts idiots send daily and organizing the weekly nauseating gift vlog, and organizing the paperwork and receipts for the accountant. All that and dealing with Stephanie’s constant upheaval as she jumps from one project to the next. The girl deserves a reward, so I think she can be forgiven for being bitchy at times. Stephanie is lucky to have someone who manage this circus and keep their sanity. Natty ain’t going no where, so Snorty better stay in line because he doesnt want to cross Natty. Natty will kick his boney ass.

Here we can see with what Nattis has to deal:
Obviously 30 years old Marie couldn't be trusted that she left her room clean and tidy. And she was right, I was quite embarrassed and even more considering that Marie thought this is something worth being posted for the world to see. I found Natti really kind and moderate considering that there where even dead flies. I certainly would have thought this must be a joke. I don't know about you but in my work life sofar something like this... I can't even imagine it... But the Chateau seems to attract those kind of people, broken in some ways and not really adapted to real life... Bless

Reactions: 23
Rose Cafe, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to deflect the tartlets attention & discussion away from such important topics as: the missing accounts, extended holidays, conflict between Fanny & Snorty, Crotchgate, lack of heating, no progress on restoration or critical repairs, Fanny's back-handers from Spero Villoti, Mummy's hatred of Snorty and disppointment in Fanny's relationship, Percy's fragile health, the whereabouts of Ian the builder, Sillymar & Tatty's hair-brained ideas, Fanny's poor design skills and her alleged back ailment & drinks problem, Snorty's fetish with stuffed animals & porcelain and his inability to set a beautiful dinner table, Fanny's hoarding issues & uncontrollable spending, the unethical GAG grab, plus last but not least, Ruby's care ---- just to name a few. So many exciting topics and so little time until the shiteau cards begin to fall.
Quite some time ago, I discovered the Red Rose Cafe, its located in Maastrict, just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What with Jamie and French Maid’s emergence, I’m sensing a stunt. I suspect JK may be authentic, although it does read with Don Jarvis’s involvement. French Maid is giving me tit stirrer energy - where were these four volunteers? Natti’s friend, Marie (our Russian assassin), who were the rest? Natti on tinder, during the summer? Amaury was there during the summer…. It’s not adding up sis

I think we have some sinister intervention (likely from the Shitshow) on our hands to try and derail the community’s focus on authenticity and facts.
I can't elaborate too much without giving too many of my secrets away, but there have indeed been more than usual frantic inquiries and the lines of communications are overly occupied. I share your observations. JK was send by SJ, no doubts about his identity. @French Maid could easily be FRK trying to put the blame on Nutty by rambling bullshit. I can't openly explain why my cards still say it was FRK who bullied Selmar, not without revealing my eyes and ears, rendering them useless for the future. Up until now they've proved rather accurate with their information, but I have to admit that with this situation I'm not as sure Let's just say that if it was Nutty, she did well starting a relationship with a family member of the charlataine as that seems to be the only way to sustain a future at her HMN. The Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe and Nutty Nobody can now prepare themselves for the ultimate witch fight... By the time they are done with that they will probably realized they've been replaced by SJ: time for a new entourage!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
What was Tatti's status at the heap? I thought she came as a volunteer, albeit because of her wish to pursue a romance with Selmar.

If Natti was seen or heard by a guest screaming at Tatti, that is very unprofessional behaviour and she should have been reprimanded by SJ. I've long been intrigued by the dynamic between Natti and SJ. It can't be easy having a manager or any staff living in such close proximity and intimacy in the house. How does SJ maintain any boundaries or authority and, on the other hand, how can staff or volunteers relax in her company?
(I think I can hear Clara's response already).
Volunteers seem to relax quite well in her bedroom it seems 😜

You know when you look at Nutty in the earlier ones before she was put on the payroll. She looked very uncomfortable and not all smiles in the gift grabs. After he started getting paid she became all smiles 100% invested to that tit :poop:
Yes, she is a professional 😂

I suspect S&T are trying to get sympathy by revealing the bullying information, everyone in the chateau world tries to manipulate viewers. Their relationship looks like a business deal to make money from viewers but viewers are not stupid.
[/QUOTE]
yeah, they are pulling a "teabag"... What all do when failing...

Ruby might indeed be the biggest loser in the aftermath of Selmar's revelations. No escape for that poor cat, he will be stuck at the HMN longer...
Don't worry about Ruby, he is a cat. Cats rule!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Very interesting. Thanks.

Problem is that being volunteers, there's no legal employment authorities to complain to.

Selmar and Tatyana were not Lalande employees. Selmar set up a legal status of self employed in France. Tatyana was in France with a tourist permit or something like that.

As for the other volunteers, not sure what is their legal status in Lalande as the Workaway program doesn't work with the Chateau anymore.
👁👃🐀

There’s a short window of opportunity for this alleged stay …..

AMOIRE arrived mid July - Aug
He was there for dans 100 episode

“””I witnessed 4 very unhappy volunteers, they had no heating in their rooms only hot water bottles, they were constantly on edge about receiving group messages from Nutty complaining about their work, regardless of their skills all Nutty told them to do was house work they said this was not what they signed up for and would have left sooner only they couldn't afford new flights. They all spoke about how nasty nutty was to them & said other volunteers had left before their time I can understand why.

Nutty is very jealous if amerous chats to anyone or vice versa she slams doors. “”””

25:57 all sitting at the table

Nutty beside AMOIRE

My guess we have very refreshed thugs back form a free vaccination

Pissed that tattle has been proven right

Again & Again

Farmhouse is an indescribable bullying hovel - con artists only survive

An cameltoe is the biggest slither of them all

Popcorn 🍿 ready😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok, this persuaded me to give Natti some slack if indeed it's her. She came in after Selmar had gotten used to the lockdown way of things, so there could have been friction caused if Natti began implementing new policies that he didn't quite jive with. It's easy to go back and forth on who's to blame and the possible dynamics at play that led to this. But making someone feel miserable? Yet not enough to have them pick up and quite literally drive off. Selmar still felt wanted there , except for this one person. Otherwise, I think he would have just left. He didn't have anything to lose? Not really? This wasn't a typical employment situation at all. Again, wandering nomad could continue on that road again. But he didn't. The others must've made him feel wanted I think. It doesn't make sense otherwise as to why he remained there.

Why is noone suspecting Dan? Dan could've made him miserable,but since Dan doesn't live at the chateau, it wasn't a constant struggle, it's be more intermittent, and gave Selmar enough reason to stick around since he was ok with those inside of the chateau.
I know we (well, majority) are all fans of Dan so it's a bit of a pill to swallow. But what are some arguments against it possibly being Dan? He arrived after Selmar. He and Selmar didn't seem to get on particularly great, pretty neutral on camera if ever captured together. Could go either way...

For me, the fact that they said to leave Philip out of this outright and left Natti out there to dry is a good argument. But it also isn't verified either.

Edit:
New Suspect: what about Ian the Builder?
I did suspect Dan but I am scared to say it here😂
People shoot here without warning.
Maybe Selmar was jealous that Dan befriended Amaury so quickly but not him. He could have used a male friend, too.
But also someone said that Selmar posted once it was a female.
Dan has a way of looking to the side when not interested in talking which might seem arrogant to some.
At least in the beginning whe he was not so comfortable on camera but this certainly changed. Anyway, he proofed to be handy and probably took some jobs from Selmar where he could have shined, too. But then Selmar felt too safe which made him do all this trips so his position got weakened...his own fault, which is often the hardest thing to accept.

Reactions: 11
👁👃🐀

There’s a short window of opportunity for this alleged stay …..

AMOIRE arrived mid July - Aug
He was there for dans 100 episode

“””I witnessed 4 very unhappy volunteers, they had no heating in their rooms only hot water bottles, they were constantly on edge about receiving group messages from Nutty complaining about their work, regardless of their skills all Nutty told them to do was house work they said this was not what they signed up for and would have left sooner only they couldn't afford new flights. They all spoke about how nasty nutty was to them & said other volunteers had left before their time I can understand why.

Nutty is very jealous if amerous chats to anyone or vice versa she slams doors. “”””

25:57 all sitting at the table

Nutty beside AMOIRE

My guess we have very refreshed thugs back form a free vaccination

Pissed that tattle has been proven right

Again & Again

Farmhouse is an indescribable bullying hovel - con artists only survive

An cameltoe is the biggest slither of them all

Popcorn 🍿 ready😈
Yes further proof of BS. Heating required for the four volunteers during the summer when it’s excruciatingly hot at HMN. I don’t doubt that Natti has some unpleasant characteristics, don’t we all. But I think French Maid is diverting focus away from the real issue - Don Jarvis.
@Clara Burnett you’ve been spot on many many times so I’m inclined to side with you. But FRK’s grasp of written English is riddled with errors and I don’t think she wrote that. I sense some Don Jarvis involvement. Natti has flown pretty much under the radar up until now - I’m calling deflection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Rose Cafe, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to deflect the tartlets attention & discussion away from such important topics as: the missing accounts, extended holidays, conflict between Fanny & Snorty, Crotchgate, lack of heating, no progress on restoration or critical repairs, Fanny's back-handers from Spero Villoti, Mummy's hatred of Snorty and disppointment in Fanny's relationship, Percy's fragile health, the whereabouts of Ian the builder, Sillymar & Tatty's hair-brained ideas, Fanny's poor design skills and her alleged back ailment & drinks problem, Snorty's fetish with stuffed animals & porcelain and his inability to set a beautiful dinner table, Fanny's hoarding issues & uncontrollable spending, the unethical GAG grab, plus last but not least, Ruby's care ---- just to name a few. So many exciting topics and so little time until the shiteau cards begin to fall.
I love you Tattlers! I've been following for a while but a first time commenter. I've watched CD from the start but it was my frustration with GAG that brought me here. Tattle is so much more entertaining. Waiting with baited breath to see the accounts 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe Selmar was jealous that Dan befriended Amaury so quickly but not him. He could have used a male friend, too.
Dan has a way of looking to the side when not interested in talking which might seem arrogant to some.
At least in the beginning whe he was not so comfortable on camera but this certainly changed. Anyway, he proofed to be handy and probably took some jobs from Selmar where he could have shined, too. But then Selmar felt too safe which made him do all this trips so his position got weakened...his own fault, which is often the hardest thing to accept.
Your right about getting shot down
You even knew you would - so why bother……

Dan dosent need a hot water bottle
As stated
by the troll flying monkey 🙈

He has his own house
He earns his own wages
He leaves in his own van

Hardly one of four work away
as been discussed

Nutti or camel toe troll
Their lips are always dry
they are 👅 SSB so much 😈

Reactions: 21
Because Selmar has said it was a woman.
In addition to all the other points about Natti probably being the bully (and I think you can see from her changing facial expressions that she's quite capable of being spiteful), as a South American, she will quickly have cottoned on to the fact that Selmar has no talent as a dancer or as a Tango instructor, and that allowing him to try and teach guests, would not do anything for the LL reputation. She may also have thought that Tatti and Selmar might decide to run their "events" etc., there and what Natti probably wants, is to manage the place with Amaury without any other interference when SJ is away. Amaury needs to beware of her getting her claws into him! As for her relationship with FRK, there were occasions where they both looked daggers drawn at each other and she did make comments to SJ about FRK. Then, later, when FRK interviewed her, she was all sweetness and light and they were trying to say they were best friends. I think Natti is very two-faced.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
For Pete’s sake can we move past who hurt sillyman’s and his fairylove’s feelings? It’s sad to see people being treated poorly but, shouldn’t surprise any of us who have been watching all the shenanigans at the castle. There are deeper issues than this going on and we’ve all been in situations that we’ve had to cut and run. I’m suspicious of all those who are now coming out of the woodwork to fill us in on everything at the castle. Time will tell. 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 31
then why wouldnt he take care to ensure he gave them to the right model ie someone who looked good in them?
Because he gained a lot more publicity from the contact with SJ and maybe more customers as a result.

Reactions: 12
Amaury needs to beware of her getting her claws into him! As for her relationship with FRK, there were occasions where they both looked daggers drawn at each other and she did make comments to SJ about FRK. Then
There was a gift gag in the kitchen with SSB Nutti and selmar - Nutti got the red bag 💼

Then for sport SSB sent Nutti to get FarK for the gift 🎁 it was totally 💯 bullying - Nutti knew as she opens all the parcels that it was underwear 🩲
So did SSB

It came off as mean girl bullying - and I can’t stand FRK ….

More than 2 faces Nutti has - she can flash horror ( camel toe was afraid of her initially )

But he witch slapped her at the Christmas party ….. telling her she looked nice 👌 - as if HE was lord of the farmhouse … counting HIS Staff

😈

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think its snorts and Nattie. When the person posting said it snorts, that hit to close to home and they knew it. They defended him knowing there would be hell to pay and deleted the Post after. Iv seen Natie be a witch. Before she left the first time as a volunteer in one of the earlier Vlogs.
She left. Then sent SJ and gift on gift grabs saying she wanted to come back in the card. SJ was all over that but this It was before she left and came back the second time. Not going to go back and look. Im like an earlier poster. I cant take it lol.
In the Vlog SJ was outside being well HER for the Camera and Nutty stormed out pissed and said she needed to get some air. She was pissed you could tell
Pissed and cold, she was going for a walk to warm up...until she realized the camera was on her.

nutti 2.jpg
nutti 1.jpg

But she doesnt do her job well does she? Hasnt it been said that the gift givers details arent always kept so there is no idea where the gift came from so certainly no thankyou note for it. Its easy to walk around with a clip boarded list telling others what to do but theres no follow up is there? If there was then the kitchen wouldnt have been the hell hole of filth its been since whenever.
Is she paying towards the creation of her own apartment? I recall her having a face like thunder when she went to see the progress. She's supposedly a manager not the Camp Commandant so she should keep her bitchiness to herself. How many people have jobs where behaviour like hers would get them dismissed on the spot?
Nutti unhappy.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes further proof of BS. Heating required for the four volunteers during the summer when it’s excruciatingly hot at HMN. I don’t doubt that Natti has some unpleasant characteristics, don’t we all. But I think French Maid is diverting focus away from the real issue - Don Jarvis.
@Clara Burnett you’ve been spot on many many times so I’m inclined to side with you. But FRK’s grasp of written English is riddled with errors and I don’t think she wrote that. I sense some Don Jarvis involvement. Natti has flown pretty much under the radar up until now - I’m calling deflection.
Agreed - complete deflection, likely from inside the shitoo.

Reactions: 10
SA Villiotti vlog up about the Lalande State Visit, good grief you would think HRH QEIl was arriving.
Much of what we saw in Stephs video, lets play dress up. On photo shoot mummy is worse than Steph, what a pair they make. More gifts, Wild Africa bottles of booze, MORE cocktail glasses, masks, t shirts, they must pay excess baggage.
But more telling we learn that Stephs aborted visit to SA before Christmas due to travel restrictions where she was going to appear in fashion show and suprise her mother, we hear she had been booked into the Presidential Suite at the Hilton where Clintons stayed, "that would be ok for US Philip" the real reason why we had tears from her, not because she could not she her covid mother.
The cost of that and air fare would go along way to paying someones tuition fees.
As ever Page Boy Philip was in attendance, wearing what looked like off white dish cloths, trousers and a top unbuttoned accessorised with sunglasses his pale skin making for an overall look of walking Egyptian mummy / corpse, awful, someone buy/ send him some fake tan bronzer and a full length mirror. At the expensive lunch table we get a helicopter shot of his baldness which is about to join up to his receding hair. Cannot wait for the safari vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think that of this visit did take place (and that's a big "if") that it was closer to Halloween -when the weather would be colder. Potts was there and there were a few unfamiliar faces.
It's hard to take this seriously as you have consistently voiced your dislike of Dan
I didn't think that the post was well written, which made me think initially of FRK. It's interesting to hear @Clara's view of this as she has better experience of both characters. I now ask myself, who would benefit from casting shade on Nati - this would have to be FRK, as she was was replaced by Nati as Granny Fanny's best friend. (that's not to say that I don't believe that Nati can't be spiteful to those she feels are inferior to her.)
FRK thought she was returning to Lalande, to be welcomed with open arms and instead was shunted out to a dingy outbuilding.

SA Villiotti vlog up about the Lalande State Visit, good grief you would think HRH QEIl was arriving.
Much of what we saw in Stephs video, lets play dress up. On photo shoot mummy is worse than Steph, what a pair they make. More gifts, Wild Africa bottles of booze, MORE cocktail glasses, masks, t shirts, they must pay excess baggage.
But more telling we learn that Stephs aborted visit to SA before Christmas due to travel restrictions where she was going to appear in fashion show and suprise her mother, we hear she had been booked into the Presidential Suite at the Hilton where Clintons stayed, "that would be ok for US Philip" the real reason why we had tears from her, not because she could not she her covid mother.
The cost of that and air fare would go along way to paying someones tuition fees.
As ever Paige Boy Philip was in attendance, wearing what looked like off white dish cloths, trousers and a top unbuttoned accessorised with sunglasses his pale skin making for an overall look of walking Egyptian mummy / coarpse, awful, someone buy/ send him some fake tan bronzer and a full length mirror. At the expensive lunch table we get a helicopter shot of his baldness which is about to join up to his receding hair. Cannot wait for the safari vlog.
Did you notice that Percy was relegated to the role of Her Maj's handbag carrier when they were walking through the Mall ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No one seemed happy at Lalande this past year.
Patty Martens was also at Lalande the same time Wendy mouse house Grimwood was there.
Let's not forget Celeste R, although she was not a volunteer, I am sure, she was treated as one. She has been given the cold shoulder treatment by BJJ and referred out to Nutti.

From the gift grab 1/24/22 comments...
Wendy (mouse house/Lalande patron/fall guest) Grimwood, is not happy...

Wendy Grimwood
22 hours ago (edited)
Oh what happened to my 2 parcels Nati ? you said you had received them..... hopefully you opened them.

...and then there is Patty... She has changed her YT account name several times since her unhappy visit.

Dec 19, 2021
:( Unhappy Lalande volunteer mystery solved.

@KiKiGee
Oct 9, 2021

Patty Martens arrived at Lalande 9/27 and stayed until 10/5. Friday 10/1 was a rough day for Patty, Why???🤔 She is not the first guest/volunteer to have a hard time. I am not a fan of Selmar, but it was very kind of him and Tatty to make her a flower arrangement. Someone will eventually spill the tea.

9/13 Monday's gift grab live chat...

MsPmartens Hello @Cat T - I'll be at Lalande next week and hope to meet you. That is if I can find it - I'll be driving
MsPmartens @Celeste R - maybe our paths will cross. I leave Oct 5.

9/28 Tuesday's CD live chat...
Patty Martens hi @jetje goes Dutch I'm watching from Lalande.
Neil Hartley @Patty Martens glad you made it there safely
Patty Martens thanks Neil.
Patty Martens it was an epic journey to get here.

Comments from Selmar's and Tatty's latest flog.

1633801332983.png
MsPmartens

1 day ago
Selmar and Tatiana, your gift of flowers was so beautiful it made me cry tears of joy after having such a rough day on Friday. The two of you made my stay at Lalande really special. You are both so kind, interesting, giving, and creative. It was an honor to meet you and dine with you. And the tango lesson was the best. I wish you both all good things. You taught me so much about gratitude and positivity. I know you will attract love and goodness because that is what you give to others.

KRwSRs_Zm5o-EafsKIbkbJr=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

MsPatricia

Fast forward, yesterday's CD's day 18 comments...
Patty now goes by, MsPatricia. Looks like SJ was too busy... mystery solved.

MsPatricia

7 hours ago
Thank you for featuring a female artist (Jenny De Vasson) in your vlog today...not sure you remember me from my visit to Lalande, but I collect and support the work of female artists. Just had 6 female artists at my home tonight for my figgy pudding party and all agreed that women artists are still only acknowledged and recognized at a ratio of about 1 to 10 compared to male artists. We must help to elevate them to their deserved status. Thanks, Stephanie. I loved visiting La Chartre and loved tagging along with your excursion today. Happy Solstice.
Show less

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries

3 hours ago
Dear Patricia, of course I remember you! You were in the Tack Room apartment and I’ll never forget your appearance in the night after your adventure on the local roads! I was blown away by Jenny de Vasson’s photography. It was surprisingly vibrant and modern

Celeste.png

From the 1/3/22 gift grab live chat...
Celeste R, do you feel the ice cold chill???

Céleste R @Philip Janssen How do I follow up with Steph about the session?
Philip Janssen @Céleste R By emailing Nati! :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.