The Chateau Diaries #113 A chateau filled with life, love, and laughter. But then Philip came

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Patty get lost driving and arrived later than expected? There was a comment by SJ in a vlog at some stage re a guest who was lost.

Reactions: 13
Good morning Tattlers. Finally caught up with the threads. Well I must say I'm not really buying the "bullying" story. I think that's been concocted by Tatti for two reasons. One is to cover the fact that they are no longer welcome at the Chateau. The other is to garner sympathy (donations) for their next attempt at fundraising (scrounging). At a push I could image that Selmar didn't like being given orders by Natti after previously doing whatever he felt like. He probably felt like he was cock of the house before she came along. Sorry I know the subject has become a bit tiresome now. Just thought I'd post after being awol for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Didn’t Patty get list driving and arrived later than expected? There was a comment by SJ in a vlog at some stage re a guest who was lost.
Wasn't she also Selmar's Patreon, which is why he picked flowers from the garden for her?

Good morning Tattlers. Finally caught up with the threads. Well I must say I'm not really buying the "bullying" story. I think that's been concocted by Tatti for two reasons. One is to cover the fact that they are no longer welcome at the Chateau. The other is to garner sympathy (donations) for their next attempt at fundraising (scrounging). At a push I could image that Selmar didn't like being given orders by Natti after previously doing whatever he felt like. He probably felt like he was cock of the house before she came along. Sorry I know the subject has become a bit tiresome now. Just thought I'd post after being awol for a while.
We're all entitled to our say - no need to apologise. Anyone who doesn't want to read can scroll past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
It's a rip off of the gorgeous dress Christian Siriano and Chris March created in Project Runway, Season 4 Episode 8 for the Avant-Garde challenge. They had 2 days and $300 to create an avant-garde outfit based on inspiration from their models' hair style. They also had to create a simpler, ready-to-wear outfit for $50 which embodied the "essence" of their avant-garde look.

The cream looks gorgeous on the darker skinned model. Cream washes Fanny out, especially with her dirty blonde hair.

Spero Villioti is a cheap imposter.

View attachment 1056663View attachment 1056664
Second picture : my posture when I have eaten gluten. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair, going for a walk in two left-footed boots would be quite annoying 🤣
Thank you ♥ Let's remind everyone about the two left boots. The pictures are from the same gift grab. That chateau is not a healthy place to live.

@KiKiGee
Apr 19, 2021
The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?
️️️Live Chat from the gift grab

WTF!!!!

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art thanks! that's my €5 boots from Emmaus... beautiful leather... both left foot

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art I can only use them for Cadeaux... as I don't need to walk

Donna Davis Art
@Natalia Oliveto ah yes, the 'looks good but no long walk' style shoes, I have a few pair of those as well haha

Natalia Oliveto
@Dawn GOUGH ohhh noooo... I love these ones, but having two left feet was never comfortable

175118405_306822104434484_240953946008872449_n.jpg
Nutti head 2.png

Nutti head.png
Nutti 2 left boots.png

👇 We see the top of her two left boots as well as her acting whilst listening to Selmar...

1644667523572.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was wondering the same thing. It's interesting to read about French Maid's experience during a recent stay, but statements about earlier events, such as Nati wanting to have her wicked way with Selmar in the early days, are less credible.
Selmar and Natty were flirting and dancing during one of the lockdown party videos.

Reactions: 13
Yes further proof of BS. Heating required for the four volunteers during the summer when it’s excruciatingly hot at HMN. I don’t doubt that Natti has some unpleasant characteristics, don’t we all. But I think French Maid is diverting focus away from the real issue - Don Jarvis.
@Clara Burnett you’ve been spot on many many times so I’m inclined to side with you. But FRK’s grasp of written English is riddled with errors and I don’t think she wrote that. I sense some Don Jarvis involvement. Natti has flown pretty much under the radar up until now - I’m calling deflection.
Could it be that French Maid was at the chateau for an extended period of time and is trying to mask her (or his) identity

Pissed and cold, she was going for a walk to warm up...until she realized the camera was on her.

View attachment 1057005View attachment 1057006

View attachment 1057007
Those 2 bottom photos look like mug shots

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Congraduations to @ ggyahoo :m:m:m:m:m

Wednesday at 1:04 PM

Thread title:
'A chateau filled with life, love, and laughter. But then Philip came.................'
Reactions:You, miss_terious, Camembert and 50 others

Most Liked Post

View attachment 1056302

@ComtesseRose
VIP Member

Wednesday at 11:32 PM

Usually I would say "the shade throws itself". In this instance the shade was a nuke with a 100% fatality rate (It hit everybody!)

Is this crotch-gate. I archived it, but didn't watch it - LOL.

Last edited: Wednesday at 11:45 PM

Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Shibanut and 90 others

@SadSakCat42

Wednesday at 1:23 AM
Hello! I’m new here, or at least a new member. I’ve been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to jump in since I couldn‘t take Squirrel Nuts Any longer. You may also know me as Cat T from the CD Vlog comments.

Reactions:You, Wluiki, hogwartsgraduate and 88 others
Well done capturing the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
SJ keep digging your hole...🕳

Saint Si

17 hours ago
Did jerry get bumped up to 1st class as well?

The Chateau Diaries
4 hours ago
No, because he was traveling under a separate booking. But luckily we had a spare seat next to us so we asked him to going us. He decided to stay where he was because he had several seats free, so could lie down! We couldn’t lie down because we were upgraded to premium economy, not first class 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Selmar's time was numbered when Fanny interviewed him and asked him where he saw himself in 10 years, as soon as replyed Lalande he was on his way out the door. The seed was planted and the plan put into action. When she hosted that Kickstarter interview, i thought at the time "this is bizarre, why would Stephanie put her name to and risk her brand with such an ill thought out, crazy scheme" all makes sense now doesn't it, it turned her whole audience against him, his comment section was bombarded by Flying Monkeys dopping tit bombs on them. She had to turn the grannies against him as they love Selmar. Selmar might think Natty is the reason he left but SJ was pulling the strings
Yes,I think Natti,has to shovel the s....

Nutty has been riding high since she arrived at the tit hole, she had tinder dates making booty calls frequently during the covid. As for getting pregnant amerous won't give a tit if her well is dry he has kids back home. She is a controlling vicious person he will soon regret their romance. The nicest people at the tit hole were Selmar & Kirsty, at least they show some interest and speak to guests the rest think its beneath them. If the B&B guests were not Patrons trip advisor would crash. I was there when Nati was bullying Tatiana it was an atrocious experience, she didn't speak to her she screamed at her called her names how she can be employed as a manager. There is no way Fanny instructed that because there was a flurry by Potty & Camel Toe to get Fanny. They are very lucky that Selmar & Tatiana haven't reported them to the employment authority. During my short stay I witnessed 4 very unhappy volunteers, they had no heating in their rooms only hot water bottles, they were constantly on edge about receiving group messages from Nutty complaining about their work, regardless of their skills all Nutty told them to do was house work they said this was not what they signed up for and would have left sooner only they couldn't afford new flights. They all spoke about how nasty nutty was to them & said other volunteers had left before their time I can understand why. Nutty is very jealous if amerous chats to anyone or vice versa she slams doors. I know from reading the comments here you don't like camel toe, I found him & potty nice. It was a regrettable stay I will not be back.
Thank you,that sounds like balanced information!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Saint Si

17 hours ago

The Chateau Diaries
4 hours ago
No, because he was traveling under a separate booking. But luckily we had a spare seat next to us so we asked him to going us. He decided to stay where he was because he had several seats free, so could lie down! We couldn’t lie down because we were upgraded to premium economy, not first class 😊
Oh how rough for them and ungrateful to the person who has put them on the upgrade list. Basically saying that next upgrade has to be to first class as premium is not good enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It was cold enough to for volunteers to complain that they needed hot water bottles - late Autumn?
There were volunteers and guests at the time.
Nati and Amaury were in a relationship and Nati was jealous.
BJJ and Potts were pleasant to our French Maid - so Potts was present.
(Potty came for the Halloween shindig.)
Several unfamiliar faces at the Halloween party - not sure who are guests and who are volunteers. One of them was Rebecca, who didn't seem to be there very long.
Kirsty took the trouble to speak to guests - she was also at the Halloween party, along with Selmar and Tatty and the staff. I think FRK had left by then.

So who is French Maid? If as they say, they visited, I think that they may have been at the Halloween party. Did "she" feel slighted that Fanny was too busy partying with her friends to bother with her.(Tess was among the guests).
@Clara is the part-time cleaner still there? (forgotten his name - perhaps a part-time French Maid?)
Patty emerges as Selmar's grateful Patreon she was there at the start of October. She may have had a gripe about how her late arrival was dealt with and Selmar and Tatty try to sweeten her up with flowers.
Celine was there at the start of October also - I doubt that she had the gushing welcome she was expecting. SJ could barely make time for her and her masterclass.

Reactions: 21
I did suspect Dan but I am scared to say it here😂
People shoot here without warning.
Maybe Selmar was jealous that Dan befriended Amaury so quickly but not him. He could have used a male friend, too.
But also someone said that Selmar posted once it was a female.
Dan has a way of looking to the side when not interested in talking which might seem arrogant to some.
At least in the beginning whe he was not so comfortable on camera but this certainly changed. Anyway, he proofed to be handy and probably took some jobs from Selmar where he could have shined, too. But then Selmar felt too safe which made him do all this trips so his position got weakened...his own fault, which is often the hardest thing to accept.
Again, it can not be Dan since Selmar has already revealed it was a woman. He might have deleted that comment, I have seen it with my own eyes (the ones I trust most).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have just watched the Vile-oti video. The Lalande coterie were treated as though they're royalty, I'm surprised that there was no red carpet. I noticed that Mmakhotso and her grandma were not at the lunch table, in fact not one black face was present. Also Fanny hugged everyone, but only the white people :confused::devilish:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
For me, the biggest mystery of all is how both Fanny, Nati and Tatyana all fall for Selmar's "charms". What am I missing? It sounds as though women are queuing up to fall into bed with him. :sick: I must have very strange taste in men to be oblivious to his attraction to women. Should I be visiting the optician again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
In addition to all the other points about Natti probably being the bully (and I think you can see from her changing facial expressions that she's quite capable of being spiteful), as a South American, she will quickly have cottoned on to the fact that Selmar has no talent as a dancer or as a Tango instructor, and that allowing him to try and teach guests, would not do anything for the LL reputation. She may also have thought that Tatti and Selmar might decide to run their "events" etc., there and what Natti probably wants, is to manage the place with Amaury without any other interference when SJ is away. Amaury needs to beware of her getting her claws into him! As for her relationship with FRK, there were occasions where they both looked daggers drawn at each other and she did make comments to SJ about FRK. Then, later, when FRK interviewed her, she was all sweetness and light and they were trying to say they were best friends. I think Natti is very two-faced.
As I have said before..... Ms Natti is the best actresses in the Chateau...... if I was there I would be watching her like a hawk !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have just watched the Vile-oti video. The Lalande coterie were treated as though they're royalty, I'm surprised that there was no red carpet. I noticed that Mmakhotso and her grandma were not at the lunch table, in fact not one black face was present. Also Fanny hugged everyone, but only the white people :confused::devilish:
As has already been posted, Granny bobbed a little curtsey. How awful! I was expecting a full line up of staff and students to line up to see her off.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Saint Si
17 hours ago

The Chateau Diaries
4 hours ago
„so we asked him to going us.“

was that English?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Natti is very two-faced.
She totally is. She's also not too smart in hiding her mean streaks, completely loyal to SJ but because of that rather incapable of overlooking the battlefield because she blindly trusts all information SJ feeds her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
For me, the biggest mystery of all is how both Fanny, Nati and Tatyana all fall for Selmar's "charms". What am I missing? It sounds as though women are queuing up to fall into bed with him. :sick: I must have very strange taste in men to be oblivious to his attraction to women. Should I be visiting the optician again?
Hmmm he's not jail bait and he owns his own vehicle! What more do you want?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.