The Chateau Diaries #113 A chateau filled with life, love, and laughter. But then Philip came

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congraduations to @ ggyahoo :m:m:m:m:m

Wednesday at 1:04 PM
Thread title:
'A chateau filled with life, love, and laughter. But then Philip came.................'
Reactions:You, miss_terious, Camembert and 50 others

Most Liked Post

@ComtesseRose
VIP Member

Wednesday at 11:32 PM
KiKiGee said:
K It
20 hours ago
Excuse me. A real gentleman? I’m sorry but I found it very offensive when he had to let the world know that Stephanie wasn’t wearing skivvies. That’s private. Especially on a Christmas unwrapping video with her mother. He showed his immaturity because a gentleman would never tell. Unfortunately with him just being a few years out of his teens, he just doesn’t measure up to Stephanie’s sophistication, wisdom & class. She deserves much better & to be treated with respect.
Usually I would say "the shade throws itself". In this instance the shade was a nuke with a 100% fatality rate (It hit everybody!)

Marty McFly 9 said:
would be awesome to have a record of it.
Is this crotch-gate. I archived it, but didn't watch it - LOL.

Last edited: Wednesday at 11:45 PM

Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Shibanut and 90 others

@SadSakCat42

Wednesday at 1:23 AM
Hello! I’m new here, or at least a new member. I’ve been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to jump in since I couldn‘t take Squirrel Nuts Any longer. You may also know me as Cat T from the CD Vlog comments.

Reactions:You, Wluiki, hogwartsgraduate and 88 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Congratulations @ggyahoo and @ComtesseRose!
Thank you again for arranging the new thread @Mojo!

NO!!!! She wasn't there!! There were only 6 people there during quarantine! SJ, Ij, baghead, Nic's Marie, Antoine, and Selmar. Natti and Marie both came back the summer after Selmar came (he arrived in March 2020). To Selmar they came after him even if they had been there in the past.

Ugh, this person questioning this is just causing a distraction!!!!

Selmar says in his post that the person ALSO picked on Tatty ... Marie was gone by the time Tatty came .... it's Natty .... she's the only one who fits all the comments he's made.
I agree that it is probably Nati for the reasons you give. It may have been bullying but I also agree with an earlier poster that Selmar probably did not like being told to pull his finger out. This fits in with the earlier account of SJ saying that he could stay as a volunteer , answerable to Nati, after he asked for 50 euros a day.
I don't doubt that Fanny (backed up by Little Beau Pipi) was behind this and fuelling the fire. He became an annoyance when the others started to return after lockdown.
Poor old Selmar seems to have fallen out of the frying pan and into the fire and landed up with another problem in the making. You can see that he's already starting to get on her nerves. She didn't achieve what she planned and so I am afraid he will soon outlive his usefulness, just as he did at the HMN.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Popping in before Shabbat!; caught up on all 52 pages from the last thread. ☺

Finally had the chance to watch the latest CD fashion show! SJ on a dress show was like watching Schitt’s Creek’s Moira Rose but without the humor, just all unadulterated cringe. ✌🏼😉

CAC6D8F9-F884-4003-9532-551DB221D167.jpeg
Happy Weekend!🍾🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I also have the feeling the bully is Natti...sucking up and trampling down...i also noticed she makes remarks about other people being slow..not efficcient enough and so on..it for sure is her..i bet Fanny approved of it..but she clearly stayed out of it saying Nutty is the manager..keeping her hands clean..i also think she managed to get the flowerkiller out..she probably was bored with the bad food...i pointed out before ..Nutty is a nasty piece of tit..she is also very aware of the camera..keeping her facade up when the phone is on..just like Fanny...what a snakepitt this whole farmhouse is..but i guess thats always the case when you put people together in a way like that..abuse and bullying....I somehow can see why she wanted to get rid of Selmar and flowerkiller...though..if i had two of those at our place..i would get rid of them too...but i would tell them myself...not put the job on the housekeepers list...and without bullying..just telling them the truth..that it was time for them to move on..

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree that it is probably Nati for the reasons you give. It may have been bullying but I also agree with an earlier poster that Selmar probably did not like being told to pull his finger out. This fits in with the earlier account of SJ saying that he could stay as a volunteer , answerable to Nati, after he asked for 50 euros a day.
I don't doubt that Fanny (backed up by Little Beau Pipi) was behind this and fuelling the fire. He became an annoyance when the others started to return after lockdown.
Poor old Selmar seems to have fallen out of the frying pan and into the fire and landed up with another problem in the making. You can see that he's already starting to get on her nerves. She didn't achieve what she planned and so I am afraid he will soon outlive his usefulness, just as he did at the HMN.
I totally agree. I can see Natti's way coming across very bossy to Selmar. And he was love bombed into believing he was a hero to IJ and SJ and took care of them (like, hello, Nick and Marie were there, not like they were going to leave them stranded if they needed help!). Nati is love bombed into being strict with him and her style of bossy like mummy is encouraged. The love bomber manipulated the whole thing and their respective styles and personalities just made the whole thing work perfectly for the manipulators.

That love bombing is POWERFUL ... I mean, look at old Jamie showing up here to defend her vagesty ... he's still buying the kool aid he was fed. We all have egos and the love bomber knows this ....

I will add too, that having a change of boss is not an easy transition ... I've seen this happen where I work many times ... someone is hired under one boss, that boss moves on and a new one comes and it's a mess, and often the person moves on ...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Nobody asked, but I watched Nicholas Fairford/Fairboy/Fairaway/Fairbody tonight preparing for his Valentine date. I have to say I do prefer his approach to that of MPK. Far more classy and sophisticated, but it depends what you want, I guess. Anyway, I find his vlogs quite relaxing and a nice way to relax before bed on a Friday night.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like Fanny has directed Nutty to push Sillymar out, especially after the deluded leach arrived… who probably wanted an apartment in the chateau and not stay in the stinky camper. And now that Fannys cousin is there they definitely don’t need him. Notice how Sillymar would only eat at the table for a short period and then take desert to his camper. He was unhappy there for a long time, especially whoever was at the table and he didn’t want to be around them. That’s why it took him 5 years to finish that tiny toilet room. Nutty gives me cold bitchy vibes… she wouldn’t have been given the job she has without being able to say no to people and do Fannys dirty work.

Nobody asked, but I watched Nicholas Fairford/Fairboy/Fairaway/Fairbody tonight preparing for his Valentine date. I have to say I do prefer his approach to that of MPK. Far more classy and sophisticated, but it depends what you want, I guess. Anyway, I find his vlogs quite relaxing and a nice way to relax before bed on a Friday night.
That’s funny. He came up on my Tinder a few days ago 🤣 I knew of him 6 years ago, when he “faked” his Instagram lifestyle. Wasn’t a very nice person then, but then he changed his name and rebranded.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I also have the feeling the bully is Natti...sucking up and trampling down...i also noticed she makes remarks about other people being slow..not efficcient enough and so on..it for sure is her..i bet Fanny approved of it..but she clearly stayed out of it saying Nutty is the manager..keeping her hands clean..i also think she managed to get the flowerkiller out..she probably was bored with the bad food...i pointed out before ..Nutty is a nasty piece of tit..she is also very aware of the camera..keeping her facade up when the phone is on..just like Fanny...what a snakepitt this whole farmhouse is..but i guess thats always the case when you put people together in a way like that..abuse and bullying....I somehow can see why she wanted to get rid of Selmar and flowerkiller...though..if i had two of those at our place..i would get rid of them too...but i would tell them myself...not put the job on the housekeepers list...and without bullying..just telling them the truth..that it was time for them to move on..
Well, I’m not going to hold it against Natti. Selmar needed to move on. There was no way he was going to be able to shack up with his Elf on a Shelf in the camper van and no way would he get his own apartment. There is no doubt Steohanie was behind it. As for FRK, she was moody and getting above herself not wanting to participate in the vlogs, etc., once she got her vlogs going and was making money. It was time for her to go. She annoyed the hell out of me anyway. See ya flower girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I took a couple of days away from Tattle and social media and I returned to pure gold! I’m not convinced Jamie is genuine, my best guess is one of the super fans trying to derail or work us all up. Little did they anticipate it’s just increased the desire for more knowledge about the farmhouse of ill repute. Perhaps it’s the littlest bordello in the west itself trying to muster up controversy to be used later. It may even be the genuine article, less likely but still possible. If it were, surely a staunch defender and lover of the HMN would have lead with an example of the ‘live, laugh, love’ environment to illustrate their point there rather than saying ‘here I am, now I’m off, dickheads’

• Heart
Reactions: 26
After our visitor today, it would appear that Granny Barbie (love that!) is going through her little black book of those who have loved and lost but not quite got away. Who's next? The Sungazer? Nordic Wierdo?

At first glance, I thought she'd decided to wash her bedding and was wrestling with the king size duvet!

1056336-a18b182b5e24a6d6dbc6086a0d09e745.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Well, I’m not going to hold it against Natti. Selmar needed to move on. There was no way he was going to be able to shack up with his Elf on a Shelf in the camper van and no way would he get his own apartment. There is no doubt Steohanie was behind it. As for FRK, she was moody and getting above herself not wanting to participate in the vlogs, etc., once she got her vlogs going and was making money. It was time for her to go. She annoyed the hell out of me anyway. See ya flower girl.
"Elf on a Shelf" in the camper van.....dying 🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Nutty gives me cold bitchy vibes… she wouldn’t have been given the job she has without being able to say no to people and do Fannys dirty work.
Oh Natti.......the best actresses in the Palace!
Just watch her at the Gift Grab ...... all the faces she pulls and she knows when the camera is on her - All the time!!
Natti will do the dirty business that old Fanny should really do and as a added bonus ... she will do it even better and more because she has the Cuz to impress .... that girl is after a diamond ring and if Cuz does it - like Percy (who must wish he missed that plane ) , he will wish he never came to visit the run down Chateau !!!

I would watch a Nic Tightpants vid any day over Teabags!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.