The Chateau Diaries #113 A chateau filled with life, love, and laughter. But then Philip came

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PS : Her followers don't seem to realise in their comments that this family has been going to safari every year (Steph told her viewers in one of her recent vlog) since her parents bought their house in SA...

All the comments are ecstatic to have been able to see a safari through the pink camera - something they would never be able to see in real life (as most of them tell the Chatelaine in their comments).

Clueless !

Reactions: 19
NO, YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS. I have put that in block capitals for your myopic eyesight. (Don't say I'm shouting). I have re-read all of your posts and never have you answered my questions instead you have consistently been throwing brown stuff in Natti's direction. I am neither for or against Natti until I get real proof either way.
Read the audience here and use the forum to highlight other issues at lala such as I have asked about.
Why on earth did you go to the chateau during a pandemic? Were you there when they all got Covid? Did you?
My questions get ignored too .... hmmmm, but Clara gets lots of attention .... suspicious .....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don’t believe that Fanny slept with Sillymar… she thinks too high of herself. I don’t know, it’s just giving me the ick! but then again I would have never believed she was sleeping with someone I thought was a flamboyant gay failed theatre kid.

I also don’t really see how nutnuts had regular Tinder dates or hookups when she lives in the middle of bumfucknowhere… that’s why she latched onto Fannys cousin almost instantly. I wonder if anyone had an affair with Dan the gardener though… I feel like for a while he’d been spending at little too much time at the chateau (especially at night) rather than at his own house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But the choices are very limited! Who is there besides the emotionless Davy, the Goat man slut, amaury has natti‘s hands all over him, Dan has a family, the Ians are old, Potts has terrible hair..
If only Tomaz were still there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If not them, what do youu think of it being either the Asian woman volunteer that was there for a short time or the other volunteer that was from Russia who organized Narnia.
It could be anybody. that place it literally like a train Station. People constantly coming and going Id like to hear more though :pCould be Ian :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was because someone had left stuff lying in the kitchen, Nutty demanded to know why Tatyana had not removed it. She had not put it there it wasn't her responsibility. It escalated from there with nutty saying very many rude & hurtful things in a very loud voice.

Yes she did. Did they make any podcasts together recently?

It was just over 1 week. Yes she stayed in the camper, the problem was the luggage. There was no room for 2 people & the luggage.

I wouldn't say I am a ballsy newcomer, merely someone trying to provide you with some insight. I am actually very surprised that Clara's eyes & ears didn't tell her about the selmar/tatyana issue because it was certainly the talk of the shitoo. Selmar's break from the heap was pre planned as he had to take a break for his employment status. It had been arranged for many months that on his return Tatyana would join him, in fact I do recall Fanny mentioning this in a vlog. Tatyana confirmed their arrival day by email, she was volunteering for a few weeks & a paying guest for a few weeks. Selmar had spoken directly to fanny about this so she was very aware. When they were almost at lalande they were informed there was no space for Tatyana as there was a music work shop in progress. I think we can agree this event wouldn't have been booked in the previous days so there is confusion as to why they were not informed. There was no intention from Nutty to provide a room she made hateful & inappropriate comments. Fanny was in New York at the time. Selmar contacted her she said she would try to sort it out. Nutty stood her ground. Despite rooms being available. For example she could have been given the room that was ear marked for road kill until she arrived, herself & amaury were taking up 2 rooms despite them only using 1. When they went to versaille several rooms were available yet no offer was made by Nutty. There was no resolution until Fanny came back from New York & Versaille. It was agreed that Tatyana would work on some things for Fanny the only household chores she done was dishes when she was on the rota. She did help Josie with cooking as she was on her own with a tremendous amount to do. From what I seen Nutty only gives volunteers roles cooking or cleaning, is this because she doesn't want them to shine & show her for the incompetent person she is. Through out their stay Nutty was vicious. Fanny organised a welcoming party for Tatyana, besides not telling her until 1hr before why do you have a party for someone you kept outside in a camper for over a week, strange. What was stranger was, Nutty ensured they were on dishes duty at their own party! The viscous behaviour continued until the incident in the kitchen, which I never seen the likes off. No member of staff, in fact no human being should have been allowed to speak to anyone in that manner. Fanny thinks Nutty cannot be replaced, at some point she will regret that decision. Selmar & Tatyana have been very upset by comments made on You Tube, that is what prompted me to speak about what I witnessed. They may be an eccentric couple, but they do not deserve the treatment from Nutty & Amaury, & then You Tube. Fanny was very aware of the situation between selmar & nutty as he had spoke to her on a number of occasions in fact fanny had brought them together for a resolution before his break, he thought the matter was sorted, clearly it was not. Volunteering is a casual arrangement, it was wrong for Selmar to be given any indication otherwise. He should have had more understanding to realise a long term living arrangement was going to be difficult. If management felt his position had come to a natural end, they should have told him. He is a big boy. whilst there may not have been a work future @ Lalande for him he was a popular contributor in the vlogs, I believe that was the stumbling block. A reluctance to lose viewers. It would have been much kinder to let him go. As I said Jeeves I am very surprised that Clara's eyes & ears didn't get wind of it as it was the topic of every conversation during my stay. The volunteers are petrified if they are speaking & nutty appears or walks into a room they clam up. I over heard Josie telling Fanny Nutty was like the gestapo.
So are you Tatyana then?

Reactions: 14
In the beginning, CDLL gave the impression of an idyllic communal-boho-"Under the Tuscan Sun" experience. I understood the allure and that's what first drew me to it. As more and more of the onion's layers are peeled off, CDLL's true freakshow nature is revealed. It's a wonder folks still sign up to volunteer or even book rooms.

If I was the local mairie, I'd start the village's own safaris and park jeeps outside CDLL so tourists can catch glimpses of the unnatural wildlife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.