The Chateau Diaries #113 A chateau filled with life, love, and laughter. But then Philip came

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After our visitor today, it would appear that Granny Barbie (love that!) is going through her little black book of those who have loved and lost but not quite got away. Who's next? The Sungazer? Nordic Wierdo?

At first glance, I thought she'd decided to wash her bedding and was wrestling with the king size duvet!

View attachment 1056439
1644645542048.png

does she imagine its carrie dress moment it seems to be inspired from one of hers and pulled of poorly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After our visitor today, it would appear that Granny Barbie (love that!) is going through her little black book of those who have loved and lost but not quite got away. Who's next? The Sungazer? Nordic Wierdo?

At first glance, I thought she'd decided to wash her bedding and was wrestling with the king size duvet!

View attachment 1056439View attachment 1056650

does she imagine its carrie dress moment it seems to be inspired from one of hers and pulled of poorly
Everyone seems to hate this dress. Ah well.

I don't think it photographs well but I like it. I think it was inspired by the wind, if I heard correctly. I thought it was cool and beautiful the way the fabric held it's shape and felt it was appropriate for an inspiration drawn from "wind". 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
FlyByeNight, post: 8415098, member: 224765
I always sensed Phiphi has lasted so long because he knows SJ's game. He's a willing participant and he knows how to play it. It can cut both ways. With and against SJ. You could see it in his early videos with his earnest agreement at Emmau's, loving everything SJ loved. REALLY? This sh*t was sh*t and you know it Phiphi. You got SJ in your crosshairs from Day 1.

He and SJ sit in bed together Phiphi with his red pillow, reading this. They laugh together. It's a great bond, Phiphi + SJ together against the world, together against Tattle. Look deep in Phiphi eyes SJ, what do you see? Yourself?

on his first appearance i maybe reading to much in his expression , however I got the impression he had researched and it crossed his mind a game plan , he looked impressed that the reality wasnt so far off from youtube in her looks. Strange he should start photoshoping the heck out of SJ now though...

Reactions: 16
Excellent post! Yes, that is exactly why Natty was hired As well as responsibility of making sure the guests are taken care of, to keep on top of the household staff, volunteers, etc., schedules running smoothly and to make sure other workis getting done in a timely manner with as little interruption and inconvenience to the guests as possible. On top of that, she does all the administrative work, responding to emails, managing the website reservations, logging in the mountain of stupid gifts idiots send daily and organizing the weekly nauseating gift vlog, and organizing the paperwork and receipts for the accountant. All that and dealing with Stephanie’s constant upheaval as she jumps from one project to the next. The girl deserves a reward, so I think she can be forgiven for being bitchy at times. Stephanie is lucky to have someone who manage this circus and keep their sanity. Natty ain’t going no where, so Snorty better stay in line because he doesnt want to cross Natty. Natty will kick his boney ass.

Ok, this persuaded me to give Natti some slack if indeed it's her. She came in after Selmar had gotten used to the lockdown way of things, so there could have been friction caused if Natti began implementing new policies that he didn't quite jive with. It's easy to go back and forth on who's to blame and the possible dynamics at play that led to this. But making someone feel miserable? Yet not enough to have them pick up and quite literally drive off. Selmar still felt wanted there , except for this one person. Otherwise, I think he would have just left. He didn't have anything to lose? Not really? This wasn't a typical employment situation at all. Again, wandering nomad could continue on that road again. But he didn't. The others must've made him feel wanted I think. It doesn't make sense otherwise as to why he remained there.

Why is noone suspecting Dan? Dan could've made him miserable,but since Dan doesn't live at the chateau, it wasn't a constant struggle, it's be more intermittent, and gave Selmar enough reason to stick around since he was ok with those inside of the chateau.
I know we (well, majority) are all fans of Dan so it's a bit of a pill to swallow. But what are some arguments against it possibly being Dan? He arrived after Selmar. He and Selmar didn't seem to get on particularly great, pretty neutral on camera if ever captured together. Could go either way...

For me, the fact that they said to leave Philip out of this outright and left Natti out there to dry is a good argument. But it also isn't verified either.

Edit:
New Suspect: what about Ian the Builder?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Everyone seems to hate this dress. Ah well.

I don't think it photographs well but I like it. I think it was inspired by the wind, if I heard correctly. I thought it was cool and beautiful the way the fabric held it's shape and felt it was appropriate for an inspiration drawn from "wind". 🤷‍♀️
It's a rip off of the gorgeous dress Christian Siriano and Chris March created in Project Runway, Season 4 Episode 8 for the Avant-Garde challenge. They had 2 days and $300 to create an avant-garde outfit based on inspiration from their models' hair style. They also had to create a simpler, ready-to-wear outfit for $50 which embodied the "essence" of their avant-garde look.

The cream looks gorgeous on the darker skinned model. Cream washes Fanny out, especially with her dirty blonde hair.

Spero Villioti is a cheap imposter.

1644648841649.png
1644648933171.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It's a rip off of the gorgeous dress Christian Siriano and Chris March created in Project Runway, Season 4 Episode 8 for the Avant-Garde challenge. They had 2 days and $300 to create an avant-garde outfit based on inspiration from their models' hair style. They also had to create a simpler, ready-to-wear outfit for $50 which embodied the "essence" of their avant-garde look.

The cream looks gorgeous on the darker skinned model. Cream washes Fanny out, especially with her dirty blonde hair.

Spero Villioti is a cheap imposter.

View attachment 1056663View attachment 1056664
Eh I don't see it as very similar...yes inspired. the bodice of Vilotti's is what i find beautiful as is. Not necessarily on Stephanie...not her color for sure. I still actually prefer Vilotti's.

🧵 Whoever said soap operas are dead isn't watching the tit show at Chateau de Lalande.

Because Selmar has said it was a woman.
OH!!!!! I did not take note of that important detail! Thanks for clearing that up for me! Carry on ! Natti or FRK then.... But Natti seems to be the forerunner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nobody asked, but I watched Nicholas Fairford/Fairboy/Fairaway/Fairbody tonight preparing for his Valentine date. I have to say I do prefer his approach to that of MPK. Far more classy and sophisticated, but it depends what you want, I guess. Anyway, I find his vlogs quite relaxing and a nice way to relax before bed on a Friday night.
I love Nicholas Fairford. I don't see anything there that anyone would dislike. He's adorable and professional. I mean, clearly, he is a social climber but who cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is noone suspecting Dan? Dan could've made him miserable,but since Dan doesn't live at the chateau, it wasn't a constant struggle, it's be more intermittent, and gave Selmar enough reason to stick around since he was ok with those inside of the chateau.
I know we (well, majority) are all fans of Dan so it's a bit of a pill to swallow. But what are some arguments against it possibly being Dan? He arrived after Selmar. He and Selmar didn't seem to get on particularly great, pretty neutral on camera if ever captured together. Could go either way...
I don't imagine anyone could seriously suspect Dan in this. I think he might be seriously hacked off with Selmar but to make his life miserable just isn't his style. He might choose not to engage with him. I think Dan would be more likely to walk away. (As someone reminded us, there was that time when Selmar, Dan and Matt were drinking in the kitchen together.). I certainly don't see him being unpleasant to Tatty.
Hur-hur is sly! He would certainly seek to cement his place at the Chateau by whispering in ears. All "charm" on the surface but running to his "girl"friend the minute they moved away. I bet both Selmar and FRK were the subject of a lot of pillow talks. Nati was given the role of dispatching them, keeping their lily white hands clean.\
Nutty has been riding high since she arrived at the tit hole, she had tinder dates making booty calls frequently during the covid. As for getting pregnant amerous won't give a tit if her well is dry he has kids back home. She is a controlling vicious person he will soon regret their romance. The nicest people at the tit hole were Selmar & Kirsty, at least they show some interest and speak to guests the rest think its beneath them. If the B&B guests were not Patrons trip advisor would crash. I was there when Nati was bullying Tatiana it was an atrocious experience, she didn't speak to her she screamed at her called her names how she can be employed as a manager. There is no way Fanny instructed that because there was a flurry by Potty & Camel Toe to get Fanny. They are very lucky that Selmar & Tatiana haven't reported them to the employment authority. During my short stay I witnessed 4 very unhappy volunteers, they had no heating in their rooms only hot water bottles, they were constantly on edge about receiving group messages from Nutty complaining about their work, regardless of their skills all Nutty told them to do was house work they said this was not what they signed up for and would have left sooner only they couldn't afford new flights. They all spoke about how nasty nutty was to them & said other volunteers had left before their time I can understand why. Nutty is very jealous if amerous chats to anyone or vice versa she slams doors. I know from reading the comments here you don't like camel toe, I found him & potty nice. It was a regrettable stay I will not be back.
@French Maid - you tell us that you stayed at the HMN. It must have been fairly recently as you say you observed Nati bullying Tatty first hand and yet you tell us that "she had tinder dates making booty calls frequently during the covid." How would you know this? Who were the four volunteers during your stay? Are we to understand that these volunteers chose to complain to a guest? Were there other guests staying at the same time as you?
One more question, were you a patron when you booked your stay at Lalande and did you make a complaint about your experience?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I'm beginning to regret my thread title suggestion. Perhaps it should have read ......... 'And then came Natti'.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm beginning to regret my thread title suggestion. Perhaps it should have read ......... 'And then came Natti'.
No, I still think you are spot on. The dynamics changed when he arrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If Villoti is such a great designer(?) and obviously using the chance to promote his work(?) as well as off-load some hideous creations then why wouldnt he take care to ensure he gave them to the right model ie someone who looked good in them?

Reactions: 16
She used the space exclusively for filming her vlogs and she was pulling in enough income to buy a van. She absolutely should pay rent on a space she was using for income.
Semantics perhaps, but frankly I don't equate begging (tearfully) on camera - and setting up a "buy me a coffee" to fund buying the floral hearse - with earning a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't imagine anyone could seriously suspect Dan in this. I think he might be seriously hacked off with Selmar but to make his life miserable just isn't his style. He might choose not to engage with him. I think Dan would be more likely to walk away. (As someone reminded us, there was that time when Selmar, Dan and Matt were drinking in the kitchen together.). I certainly don't see him being unpleasant to Tatty.
Hur-hur is sly! He would certainly seek to cement his place at the Chateau by whispering in ears. All "charm" on the surface but running to his "girl"friend the minute they moved away. I bet both Selmar and FRK were the subject of a lot of pillow talks. Nati was given the role of dispatching them, keeping their lily white hands clean.\

@French Maid - you tell us that you stayed at the HMN. It must have been fairly recently as you say you observed Nati bullying Tatty first hand and yet you tell us that "she had tinder dates making booty calls frequently during the covid." How would you know this? Who were the four volunteers during your stay? Are we to understand that these volunteers chose to complain to a guest? Were there other guests staying at the same time as you?
One more question, were you a patron when you booked your stay at Lalande and did you make a complaint about your experience?
I was wondering the same thing. It's interesting to read about French Maid's experience during a recent stay, but statements about earlier events, such as Nati wanting to have her wicked way with Selmar in the early days, are less credible.

Reactions: 23
If Villoti is such a great designer(?) and obviously using the chance to promote his work(?) as well as off-load some hideous creations then why wouldnt he take care to ensure he gave them to the right model ie someone who looked good in them?
They were all pretty outdated and who looks good in that? I liked the black lace one until I noticed how the pattern on the front was shaped, weird.

Reactions: 12
Excellent post! Yes, that is exactly why Natty was hired As well as responsibility of making sure the guests are taken care of, to keep on top of the household staff, volunteers, etc., schedules running smoothly and to make sure other workis getting done in a timely manner with as little interruption and inconvenience to the guests as possible. On top of that, she does all the administrative work, responding to emails, managing the website reservations, logging in the mountain of stupid gifts idiots send daily and organizing the weekly nauseating gift vlog, and organizing the paperwork and receipts for the accountant. All that and dealing with Stephanie’s constant upheaval as she jumps from one project to the next. The girl deserves a reward, so I think she can be forgiven for being bitchy at times. Stephanie is lucky to have someone who manage this circus and keep their sanity. Natty ain’t going no where, so Snorty better stay in line because he doesnt want to cross Natty. Natty will kick his boney ass.
But she doesnt do her job well does she? Hasnt it been said that the gift givers details arent always kept so there is no idea where the gift came from so certainly no thankyou note for it. Its easy to walk around with a clip boarded list telling others what to do but theres no follow up is there? If there was then the kitchen wouldnt have been the hell hole of filth its been since whenever.
Is she paying towards the creation of her own apartment? I recall her having a face like thunder when she went to see the progress. She's supposedly a manager not the Camp Commandant so she should keep her bitchiness to herself. How many people have jobs where behaviour like hers would get them dismissed on the spot?

Reactions: 25
Nutty has been riding high since she arrived at the tit hole, she had tinder dates making booty calls frequently during the covid. As for getting pregnant amerous won't give a tit if her well is dry he has kids back home. She is a controlling vicious person he will soon regret their romance. The nicest people at the tit hole were Selmar & Kirsty, at least they show some interest and speak to guests the rest think its beneath them. If the B&B guests were not Patrons trip advisor would crash. I was there when Nati was bullying Tatiana it was an atrocious experience, she didn't speak to her she screamed at her called her names how she can be employed as a manager. There is no way Fanny instructed that because there was a flurry by Potty & Camel Toe to get Fanny. They are very lucky that Selmar & Tatiana haven't reported them to the employment authority. During my short stay I witnessed 4 very unhappy volunteers, they had no heating in their rooms only hot water bottles, they were constantly on edge about receiving group messages from Nutty complaining about their work, regardless of their skills all Nutty told them to do was house work they said this was not what they signed up for and would have left sooner only they couldn't afford new flights. They all spoke about how nasty nutty was to them & said other volunteers had left before their time I can understand why. Nutty is very jealous if amerous chats to anyone or vice versa she slams doors. I know from reading the comments here you don't like camel toe, I found him & potty nice. It was a regrettable stay I will not be back.
French Maid - thank you! That's a lot of personal, first-hand experience you've shared in quite a graphically ugly & grammatically incorrect manner. Given that Tatiana was a guest at the chateau she would have no cause to report alleged poor treatment to the employment authority. I also don't recall 4 volunteers who were present or left the chateau during Tatiana's brief, yet oh so tedious, visit.

Given your intimate & very recent knowledge of various happenings at the chateau do tell us where Fanny is hiding the patron account money or have Flying Monkey's been replaced by Flying Maids?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.