The Chateau Diaries #113 A chateau filled with life, love, and laughter. But then Philip came

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched the Vile-oti video. The Lalande coterie were treated as though they're royalty, I'm surprised that there was no red carpet. I noticed that Mmakhotso and her grandma were not at the lunch table, in fact not one black face was present. Also Fanny hugged everyone, but only the white people :confused::devilish:
Well I dont blame Grannie and M for offering her only their arm /elbow, I would not want Lalande germs either. They SHOULD have invited them both for lunch, after all gifts M gave Steph.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For Pete’s sake can we move past who hurt sillyman’s and his fairylove’s feelings? It’s sad to see people being treated poorly but, shouldn’t surprise any of us who have been watching all the shenanigans at the castle. There are deeper issues than this going on and we’ve all been in situations that we’ve had to cut and run. I’m suspicious of all those who are now coming out of the woodwork to fill us in on everything at the castle. Time will tell. 😘
I'm not bored yet. I think Selmar's revelations give an interesting insight into the cult SJ has created. Because that's what it has become, a cult. We joked a lot about the Church of Stephanology last year, but we were not that far from the truth. The fact that SJ allows stuff like this to go on and even encourages it, but is still loved and referred to as adorable and sweet is extremely telling. Parts of her entourage are brainwashed into exactly the behavior Selmar and Tatty are now showcasing, even when they are already out and have no plans to return.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
@French Maid - you tell us that you stayed at the HMN. It must have been fairly recently as you say you observed Nati bullying Tatty first hand and yet you tell us that "she had tinder dates making booty calls frequently during the covid." How would you know this? Who were the four volunteers during your stay? Are we to understand that these volunteers chose to complain to a guest? Were there other guests staying at the same time as you?
One more question, were you a patron when you booked your stay at Lalande and did you make a complaint about your experience?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am not buying what Frenchie is selling. None of it adds up. Tatty is that you? 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hey guys, what will la Lande be called should Amaury and Dan renovate it into a hotel?

Bro*thel

I came up with that all by myself

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I'm not bored yet. I think Selmar's revelations give an interesting insight into the cult SJ has created. Because that's what it has become, a cult. We joked a lot about the Church of Stephanology last year, but we were not that far from the truth. The fact that SJ allows stuff like this to go on and even encourages it, but is still loved and referred to as adorable and sweet is extremely telling. Parts of her entourage are brainwashed into exactly the behavior Selmar and Tatty are now showcasing, even when they are already out and have no plans to return.
Ok. I get that. My impatience is a huge problem for me but, the reality is everyone here is responding as they come here to read comments. I’ll be more patient. Well, I’ll try anyway. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For me, the biggest mystery of all is how both Fanny, Nati and Tatyana all fall for Selmar's "charms". What am I missing? It sounds as though women are queuing up to fall into bed with him. :sick: I must have very strange taste in men to be oblivious to his attraction to women. Should I be visiting the optician again?
Jeeves...... when you make that appointment for the optician can you make me one too?
I cannot see the sexy fascination of Selmar either !!!
I do love Diesel 🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As I've been reading past threads its a bit shocking how many people she has used & abused in just the last 2 or 3 years. Eventually 1 or more will hopefully come forward with actual proof to tarnish her image.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
:sick: I took a look at Sperm Villain's (thank you @Clara Burnett) latest flog. BJJ looks like he escaped from a mental hospital. Oh, wait....🤔
SJ, IJ, Percy and Gerry all tried to look their best. What is wrong with BJJ and no one said go change???🤪 He really does not give a tit.

1644670280185.png

1644669890444.png

1644669262939.png

1644669422645.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They weren't working for free flower child was paid for cooking & the dodgy dancer was also on the pay roll. They had to pay rent for legal reasons so they would not have any permanent claim on the space.
Was she afraid they would become squatters?😀

Reward for what being a serial bully & the most despised person in the place. Natty has already had Snorty's boney ass, she is also a serial cougar.
Wait a minute! Are you saying Natti and Phillip had sex? 🤢 Good God

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
:sick: I took a look at Sperm Villain's (thank you @Clara Burnett) latest flog. BJJ looks like he escaped from a mental hospital. Oh, wait....🤔
SJ, IJ, Percy and Gerry all tried to look their best. What is wrong with BJJ and no one said go change???🤪 He really does not give a tit.
Was this his inspiration?

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 13.24.34.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nutty has been riding high since she arrived at the tit hole, she had tinder dates making booty calls frequently during the covid. As for getting pregnant amerous won't give a tit if her well is dry he has kids back home. She is a controlling vicious person he will soon regret their romance. The nicest people at the tit hole were Selmar & Kirsty, at least they show some interest and speak to guests the rest think its beneath them. If the B&B guests were not Patrons trip advisor would crash. I was there when Nati was bullying Tatiana it was an atrocious experience, she didn't speak to her she screamed at her called her names how she can be employed as a manager. There is no way Fanny instructed that because there was a flurry by Potty & Camel Toe to get Fanny. They are very lucky that Selmar & Tatiana haven't reported them to the employment authority. During my short stay I witnessed 4 very unhappy volunteers, they had no heating in their rooms only hot water bottles, they were constantly on edge about receiving group messages from Nutty complaining about their work, regardless of their skills all Nutty told them to do was house work they said this was not what they signed up for and would have left sooner only they couldn't afford new flights. They all spoke about how nasty nutty was to them & said other volunteers had left before their time I can understand why. Nutty is very jealous if amerous chats to anyone or vice versa she slams doors. I know from reading the comments here you don't like camel toe, I found him & potty nice. It was a regrettable stay I will not be back.
My instincts tell me this is FRK, in fact i think she may have at least two profiles on here. Both have recently appeared. There is a lot of mud slinging coming from the other account but i'm going to hold off revealing my suspions until it becomes crystal clear.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They weren't working for free flower child was paid for cooking & the dodgy dancer was also on the pay roll. They had to pay rent for legal reasons so they would not have any permanent claim on the space.
Interesting that French Maid refers to "Flower Child" and not "Flower Killer." ( or Floral Road Kill) as we know her here! 🤔

Reactions: 32
SJ keep digging your hole...🕳
Saint Si
17 hours ago
Did jerry get bumped up to 1st class as well?

The Chateau Diaries
4 hours ago
No, because he was traveling under a separate booking. But luckily we had a spare seat next to us so we asked him to going us. He decided to stay where he was because he had several seats free, so could lie down! We couldn’t lie down because we were upgraded to premium economy, not first class 😊
Always getting those upgrades…. I smell a stunt

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you ♥ Let's remind everyone about the two left boots. The pictures are from the same gift grab. That chateau is not a healthy place to live.

@KiKiGee
Apr 19, 2021
The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?
️️️Live Chat from the gift grab

WTF!!!!

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art thanks! that's my €5 boots from Emmaus... beautiful leather... both left foot

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art I can only use them for Cadeaux... as I don't need to walk

Donna Davis Art
@Natalia Oliveto ah yes, the 'looks good but no long walk' style shoes, I have a few pair of those as well haha

Natalia Oliveto
@Dawn GOUGH ohhh noooo... I love these ones, but having two left feet was never comfortable

View attachment 1057049View attachment 1057051
View attachment 1057056 View attachment 1057050

👇 We see the top of her two left boots as well as her acting whilst listening to Selmar...

View attachment 1057079
she usually looks very well put together. pitty about this costoom

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1057160
View attachment 1057153

View attachment 1057119
View attachment 1057129
I don’t think anyone had the patience it requires to endure the amount of time it must take for Snorty to get dressed. That blouse he wore looked like a ladies blouse. The pants….I have no words. Well, actually I do. They looked like tit. Wrinkled with the draw string dangling.…👎🏻 He looked sloppy and unkept which went well with his ratty hair and rattier facial hair. They should have left him at home with the monkey tit. I will say that is the first time I have seen him with pants that were slightly baggy. He must have quite the rash from the moist air being trapped inside the impossibly tight shorts he has been sporting during this visit. Poor Snorts. Should have worn a dress and gone commando like your momfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't elaborate too much without giving too many of my secrets away, but there have indeed been more than usual frantic inquiries and the lines of communications are overly occupied. I share your observations. JK was send by SJ, no doubts about his identity. @French Maid could easily be FRK trying to put the blame on Nutty by rambling bullshit. I can't openly explain why my cards still say it was FRK who bullied Selmar, not without revealing my eyes and ears, rendering them useless for the future. Up until now they've proved rather accurate with their information, but I have to admit that with this situation I'm not as sure Let's just say that if it was Nutty, she did well starting a relationship with a family member of the charlataine as that seems to be the only way to sustain a future at her HMN. The Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe and Nutty Nobody can now prepare themselves for the ultimate witch fight... By the time they are done with that they will probably realized they've been replaced by SJ: time for a new entourage!
Assuming @French Maid is genuine - and no doubt we will hear more from her in due course. it seems possible that both Natti and FRK could have bullied Selmar. However, with Natti in her position of Manager, her comments may have been taken more to heart.

Reactions: 10
Nutty has been riding high since she arrived at the tit hole, she had tinder dates making booty calls frequently during the covid. As for getting pregnant amerous won't give a tit if her well is dry he has kids back home. She is a controlling vicious person he will soon regret their romance. The nicest people at the tit hole were Selmar & Kirsty, at least they show some interest and speak to guests the rest think its beneath them. If the B&B guests were not Patrons trip advisor would crash. I was there when Nati was bullying Tatiana it was an atrocious experience, she didn't speak to her she screamed at her called her names how she can be employed as a manager. There is no way Fanny instructed that because there was a flurry by Potty & Camel Toe to get Fanny. They are very lucky that Selmar & Tatiana haven't reported them to the employment authority. During my short stay I witnessed 4 very unhappy volunteers, they had no heating in their rooms only hot water bottles, they were constantly on edge about receiving group messages from Nutty complaining about their work, regardless of their skills all Nutty told them to do was house work they said this was not what they signed up for and would have left sooner only they couldn't afford new flights. They all spoke about how nasty nutty was to them & said other volunteers had left before their time I can understand why. Nutty is very jealous if amerous chats to anyone or vice versa she slams doors. I know from reading the comments here you don't like camel toe, I found him & potty nice. It was a regrettable stay I will not be back.
This reads like a Selmar/Tati combo effort. Has anyone seen whether TatI uses grammar well in her Social Media? Selmar certainly doesn’t, but at least the spelling here is not as bad as his. “Booty calls” is particularly American - as is Tati.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.