The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changing the subject, but I wonder if SJ and entourage will call at Chateau Basmaignee on their way home from Chateau Le Fleur ? When you look at a map it appears to be only a small detour, if any.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
From the French Government website valid from 16January. Apparently they have a different version of the virus that only transmits in the hours of darkness..........

A nightly curfew is currently in force in metropolitan France. Between 6PM and 6AM you may only leave your residence for the following reasons and with an exemption certificate:
  • Commuting to and from work, school or training place; carrying out essential business trips that cannot be postponed;
  • Medical appointments that cannot be carried out remotely or postponed;
  • Essential family reasons, assisting vulnerable persons, persons in a precarious situation or taking care of children;
  • Persons with a disability and their accompanying person;
  • Judicial or administrative summons;
  • Participating in a mission of general interest upon request from an administrative authority;
  • Air or rail transit related to long distance journeys;
  • Walking a pet outdoors within 1km of one’s place of residence and for a brief amount of time.

It continues.....

The virus does not spread on its own. People who have the virus are the ones who spread it. Therefore, the following measures can help you protect yourself (and others) from the virus :

• Wash your hands very often ;
  • Use single-use tissues, and then throw them away ;
  • Cough and sneeze into your arm or into a tissue ;
  • Do not shake hands or greet people with kisses on the cheek ;
  • Respect social distancing: you should remain further than a metre from others.
  • Wear a mask if social distancing cannot be respected.
Interesting, the country must be covered in tissues (dispose of correctly, would be better)
One metre is half what is recommended elsewhere.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hey Aunty Mummy I stand by every critique both serious, tongue in check and disillussioned/angry I have made. To my knowledge except for questions about funding and covid travel, none of the long term Tattlers have written anything on MP2 or SJ's social media, facebook, youtube or patreon accounts. In fact we tried to direct commentary in this thread away from the Pethericks. MP2 must be coming onto Tattle every day AND he has now directed his subscribers here 3 times and SJ at least twice. Why would you do this? None of us are writing disgusting comments on youtube sexualising SJ, Selmar, Philip, Marie, MP2; it is the superfans and they engage in that banter. You haven't read the threads it takes hours to do so, go back and review them. You think it is acceptable that Brenda destroyed Thomaz's reputation? You think it is acceptable that patreon's queries are shut down? You think it is acceptable that Sadie maintained a disgusting racist rant on her social mefia? She is lucky it was found so she could remove it before broader publication. Go away you have been reported for challenging free and open exchange.
rory
🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🏆

agent 007 exceptional prose

🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Reactions: 2
From Michael’s comment section. What she mentions is some of what I was referencing previously where some people are obsessed with taking them down.
Welcome back Audrey Hepburn, was wondering where you had gotten to... ? Sometimes people vanish from Tattle and it is not always clear why, now we are englightened... I have also been reported, so you are not alone in that.

I wrote a post suggesting that we steer away from the incest accusations and focus on having a laugh at the silliness of it all, and I was reported by Jimbo93 (he made it pretty clear). He also vanished almost as quickly as he appeared on tattle, and my speculation is that he could have been Tomaz (and not Sandro as @witchgrass has suggested) but we will never know for sure. I can say that he went for the jugular on a regular basis and it often went too far. Whilst I did not speculate on Derek Jarvis or his art, I am not sure a painting with a used condom would be my first choice to adorn my walls, but everyone is different.

Moreover, although I do not read everything, I must have missed the post where any tattler suggested that they were going to report SSB, and I doubt that they would... although many (including me) have expressed disappointment at the potential tax evasion, especially by someone with so much. Of course, SSB is no different from Jeff Bezos or Google, so perhaps we can also widen the discussion around this contentious issue, rather than narrowing the focus?

I am not that interested in MPK, but I do think that "Angel" is anything but... a tattler on here has suggested that she was notorious for stealing creative ideas and that sort of rings true for me. MPK's real tragedy though, is that he has forgotten that the creativity that she stole from him is something he has in abundance; within him. Real revenge would be if he became more successful than Angel... Hope he is reading here and counting his many blessings and talents, and although I am not religious, I will leave him with a quote from the gospel of St. Thomas "bring forth what is within you, or what is within you will destroy you".

That might not be bad advice for Stephanie Jarvis either - put away your party frocks and get back to making interesting content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As for the latest ‘donation’ for a scholarship to a fashion pupil - why doesn’t the money go to something worthwhile in South Africa- like sponsoring a student to become a doctor, nurse, optician?
I feel quite ambivalent about this one, yes, SJ maybe would like to consider herself a patron of fashion and art; and yes, a scholarship like that would probably bring a difference for a student, and isn't the school in South Africa?
That being said, I'm sad and surprised, she doesn't do something for the local community. I believe homelessness is a big issue in France - maybe more in Paris than anywhere else - but the point is still there. If you want to change the world start in your local community...

I do find it remarkable that SJ now 'speaks' in public too about what's written here. That for sure is a change in tactics.
I think she used MPK's vlog to finally sound off what she has been wanting to do for a long time, without having to "get her hands dirty". i.e. metioning this site on her own platforms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
#913 Mrs P & #917 stepahnieee

Couldn’t agree more with you both. I came her by accident, looking for other things, and this popped up so I began reading comments. They answered so much which had been bothering me as #913 & #917 stated.

I confess I do watch the vlogs but don’t subscribed anymore (did originally to help with restoration) but now I make sure I’m unsubscribed on YT. I watch to see if there really are any true restorations happening, unfortunately not!

As for the ‘gift’ channel I was at first amused but now I’m disgusted that people would send so much food, expensive items, tat and even family heirlooms (cutlery items). Why don’t they donate to their local charities - the ‘heirlooms’ could have been given to a charity for them to auction. We must all see so many deserving causes that need help and people from all around the world send things to a privileged rich woman! The supporters would say that the ‘gift’ YT raises money for charity - fine but the chateau owner is taking all the praise .... not the donators! As for the latest ‘donation’ for a scholarship to a fashion pupil - why doesn’t the money go to something worthwhile in South Africa- like sponsoring a student to become a doctor, nurse, optician? Of course the Saint that is offering the money will be praised for this as its in HER name. Sorry this has rambled on but hopefully people who send the gifts might read it and realise how foolish they have been.
South Africa has a huge Aids epidemic, and poverty is rife. The amount she is donating (in her own name) to one student who wants to be a fashion designer to boost the egos of the rich, would go a long way towards helping those who need medicines or food. She has chosen that fashion college as they gave her a dress and will no doubt give her more and her name will be published all over the place. There is so much more she could do to help alleviate real need now she has an audience out there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just watched the vlog from MP - and the Oscar goes to....
He’s balling his eyes out over spilled milk. He signed over his rights to his designs. And now he’s crying about it. Ok the employer may have been a bit mean with her words, wow, imagine that an employer being a bit mean and unfair. Never happens. Take them to court Michael. Say you signed the copyright over under duress. Make a case. Grow a pair and take them to task instead of whinging about it in your vlog. Maybe you have taken legal advice. Maybe you’ve been told you haven’t a leg to stand on and you were an employed artist as a lot of artists are and don’t get the credit. They get paid for their work. A family member is a concept artist for many incredibly successful films and shows. She literally designs the fabulous look of these productions. Concept artists don’t even get credit on the credits at the end of a production when the credits roll. They don’t own the work they produce for the productions they are paid by. They can’t take that artwork and use it for other projects. They are paid to design using their imagery and talent and they hand that over to the show owner / production company and take their payment for same. That’s what Michael did and now he’s pissed off because he thinks he’s been used and that his designs have been practically stolen from him... which is not the case. If he’s not worried about being sued he should be. Vicious money could be involved if he’s taken to court and not mentioning names is not covering his ass at all, I would think that his description of the production, the ex boss, the artwork and how it’s been used is enough evidence to deduce who he is referring to. If they took him to court and they win he’d be paying their legal costs and probably some compensation etc. Might not go there though if she did indeed say on TV that she had done all the work herself. Be interesting to find that episode and see what actual words she used. If she said it was her design then that could be ok. My design, my concept but had an artist with a better hand than me put it down on paper. As for his mumbling about Tattle... zero mention of his dealing sister disgusting rants..
having said all this if I’m being a bit harsh I do hope he’s ok, he did seem a bit fragile, but that could be acting as that is what they all do... who knows.
Can I add. I was aware of his complaints about a year ago and from him not his brother. It was on his Instagram I believe and comments had been made by people who supported him on D&A facebook. Everyone felt sorry for him, and it was made clear who had “stolen” his designs. That is how his youtube channel started. People rushing to support hard done by Michael. Everything in his vlog was what I learned about a yr ago. The only thing different, not saying their name.
and SJ comments- she just made MP vlog all about her. She sucked all the attn by what she claimed her father had been accused of supposedly on here. It was, oh yeah, you feel sorry for Michael, well hey how about this about me me me.

• Haha
South Africa has a huge Aids epidemic, and poverty is rife. The amount she is donating (in her own name) to one student who wants to be a fashion designer to boost the egos of the rich, would go a long way towards helping those who need medicines or food. She has chosen that fashion college as they gave her a dress and will no doubt give her more and her name will be published all over the place. There is so much more she could do to help alleviate real need now she has an audience out there.
Yep.....there’s always got to be something in it for her. She will be looking forward to fashion shows and freebies and articles in glossy magazines.....much more interesting and in keeping with her fluff bubble priorities than walking round a sanitation plant or visiting a feeding station or clinic. She is just froth.

Can I add. I was aware of his complaints about a year ago and from him not his brother. It was on his Instagram I believe and comments had been made by people who supported him on D&A facebook. Everyone felt sorry for him, and it was made clear who had “stolen” his designs. That is how his youtube channel started. People rushing to support hard done by Michael. Everything in his vlog was what I learned about a yr ago. The only thing different, not saying their name.
and SJ comments- she just made MP vlog all about her. She sucked all the attn by what she claimed her father had been accused of supposedly on here. It was, oh yeah, you feel sorry for Michael, well hey how about this about me me me.
Things started for revenge very rarely go well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@ggyahoo like you I've been here from the start (although same name) when it was fun and gossipy as we were all fascinated by Stephanie and her life. On many occasions I've tried to challenge the very nasty comments but sometimes I have to step away for a while when it gets too nasty and vindictive.

I actually think that the people who are trying to bring Stephanie down on here have scored a massive own goal because when her supporters come on here and read the comments there may be a few who decide to stay and join in, but the vast majority are so appalled by the content that this makes them feel fiercely loyal and protective of her (just look at her patreon numbers steadily rising).

Without a doubt the reason Marie is leaving is because of this forum and again this will probably help her cause in the long run because people will feel sorry for her and protective towards her because of some of the overly nasty comments made about her on here. Yes there are some that are justified - I don't think her flowers are anything special and she's definitely jumped on the vlogging for money bandwagon - but there's a lot that isn't.

I also agree that some of the criticisms levelled at Stephanie have been justified especially around breaking/bending the covid rules at christmas but some of it is way over the top especially the stuff about her dad etc. I'm not keen on CATC but I understand that Stephanie's got herself in a situation with it that it would be very hard to diplomatically extricate herself from where the more presents she opens on camera, the more people send them and then she feels she has to open them on camera so as not to disappoint the senders and so the whole cycle starts again.

I miss the old days of "Donegals" and speculating about who was sleeping with who!
Marie is not leaving La La due to Tattle. She first left to live with Stephanie's cousin and manager hotel. Didn't work out - long hours, etc. She returned to La La however things had changed with other long term residents where previously it was mainly her and SJ. Previously she cooked for B&B guests. Now she is cooking for everyone 5 days a week. She has her work/residence papers and is returning. There is no work for her in the middle of nowhere, also she does not have a car.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That being said, I'm sad and surprised, she doesn't do something for the local community. I believe homelessness is a big issue in France - maybe more in Paris than anywhere else - but the point is still there. If you want to change the world start in your local community...
She does....she 'donates' at Emmaus all the time!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember watching Dick and Angel's show way back and it rubbed me the wrong way. Stealing other's art, will eventually turn around and bite her one way or the other. That's so not cool. Tattle is fairly tame compared to other sites on the web. We must have hit a nerve on some level. I would be more upset about the rabid stans aka Brenda Gibbons that give a bad vibe image to your brand. I think too creating all of these new channels is a bit much. Stick with what you excel at and go from there. Stephanie is trying to save face, but I think it's starting to crumble. At least one can hope it is. And if Hanni caught covid, it's only a matter of time before the others catch it there as well. I don't feel bad for Marie at all, begging for strangers to get a her a car??? Spare me!!! And Stephanie should be paying everyone, in this day and age nobody should be giving away their services for free like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I have some small tea, I follow a youtube channel called 'Curiosity Incorporated' . It's about a guy who runs an antique shop in Edmonton Canada and he likes to buy hoarder houses, and /or their contents. I was watching his latest video, which was streamed live 13 hours ago, and the chat replay was showing. Guess who was joining in the chat ? Our very own Jill Scott in New Zealand !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So I have some small tea, I follow a youtube channel called 'Curiosity Incorporated' . It's about a guy who runs an antique shop in Edmonton Canada and he likes to buy hoarder houses, and /or their contents. I was watching his latest video, which was streamed live 13 hours ago, and the chat replay was showing. Guess who was joining in the chat ? Our very own Jill Scott in New Zealand !
She is like dog sh*t gets everywhere

• Haha
Make it plural (parasites) and there's another name for the new thread. We could also all post that comment on the various vlogs and other money grab areas.... you know, like a recurrent thing to make them remember....
Vote 🗳 for next threads 🧵
☺☺☺

Parasitic Jill 🐛

just a thought 💭
The amount of available time Jill has Online .....
Is she a resident of a half way house ?? For rehabilitation.....

24:7 365 Jill is online 👁👃🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha! that is one of my youtube faves, I went back to the older hoarder house episodes and binge watched the lot over a week - he seems a genuinely nice guy, pays the people that work for him, does a lot for others too all while making money to build his business to support his family - hes very transparent too. He has a good balance in his videos and seems really genuine, which means he gets a ton of engagement without the begging, something our chateau owners could take a lesson in!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, I for one don't pity them. if you can't stand the heat maybe you shouldn't grab the money?

I agree some of the things said here lead to speculation and slander, but this is what usually happens when your 'job' is projecting an image of only fun and game, trying to hide and silence the victims you make in the process, out of fear of what that will do to your 'business that is not a business and who knows might even become a charity if you keep on dreaming', desperately trying to rule out constructive criticism for the same reason. It then all becomes us against them, calling us tattlers liars and haters. Takes one to know one, would be my weighed response.

Also, they made so much money with their fake talks so far, what if asking for pity for what's been done to you might even make you more? I'm sure it will open up some wallets.

I do find it remarkable that SJ now 'speaks' in public too about what's written here. That for sure is a change in tactics.
It’s like The Queen who was forced to speak out after Princess Diana’s death. She had never spoken about any controversy at all over the decades. When her crown was challenged she begrudgingly spoke.
SJ however, seized the opportunity to latch on to MP’s coattails, to rubbish Tattle and gain more sympathy and therefore wallet votes. It will be interesting to see how closely she associates (publicly) with the Pethericks after the fallout settles.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am not that interested in MPK, but I do think that "Angel" is anything but... a tattler on here has suggested that she was notorious for stealing creative ideas and that sort of rings true for me. MPK's real tragedy though, is that he has forgotten that the creativity that she stole from him is something he has in abundance; within him. Real revenge would be if he became more successful than Angel... Hope he is reading here and counting his many blessings and talents, and although I am not religious, I will leave him with a quote from the gospel of St. Thomas "bring forth what is within you, or what is within you will destroy you".
MPK design, if he did do the whole design, would never have been so successful any other way. It's success is because it was part of ETTC. Fans of D&A's buy it as a product because it is their product and part of the chateau experience. I would be careful accusing Angel of theft.
That tattler could very well be MKP or family.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think so too, but she's still keeping him on a sideline to see where this new 'confession' will take him, money wise. She might cling on if there's something in it for her.
Agree with both of you. Something happened in their friendship ... maybe the fact she knew he was falling out with D&A and she distanced herself a bit from him to keep in with them (always looking at the £ sign - never the principle).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
MPK design, if he did do the whole design, would never have been so successful any other way. It's success is because it was part of ETTC. Fans of D&A's buy it as a product because it is their product and part of the chateau experience. I would be careful accusing Angel of theft.
That tattler could very well be MKP or family.
How wouldn't it be successfull in any other way??? I'm wondering if giving over his art work was legalized was there a lawyer involved?? If Angel has a reputation for ripping off other's art it only makes her look bad.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.