The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Frances Nicole thank you for finding that.

Are you all happy that you have affected MP like this? Does it bring you satisfaction or victory? Did you cum in your pants because you are hurting another human being anonymously?

Is that what you jealous inconsiderate invisible trolls want for SJ too?

You are haters, and haters will hate. Do you know why nobody sends you gifts? Do you know why nobody buys you coffees?

Because you are nothing special, nobody notices you and nothing incredible will ever happen to you. Do you know why?

it is because of your sour disposition in life.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Hey Aunty Mummy I stand by every critique both serious, tongue in check and disillussioned/angry I have made. To my knowledge except for questions about funding and covid travel, none of the long term Tattlers have written anything on MP2 or SJ's social media, facebook, youtube or patreon accounts. In fact we tried to direct commentary in this thread away from the Pethericks. MP2 must be coming onto Tattle every day AND he has now directed his subscribers here 3 times and SJ at least twice. Why would you do this? None of us are writing disgusting comments on youtube sexualising SJ, Selmar, Philip, Marie, MP2; it is the superfans and they engage in that banter. You haven't read the threads it takes hours to do so, go back and review them. You think it is acceptable that Brenda destroyed Thomaz's reputation? You think it is acceptable that patreon's queries are shut down? You think it is acceptable that Sadie maintained a disgusting racist rant on her social mefia? She is lucky it was found so she could remove it before broader publication. Go away you have been reported for challenging free and open exchange.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The very feisty and rabid super fan appears to have gotten their accout deleted.

Seems like somone put this b!tch in the pound. Some of these super fans need muzzles 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just got five posts deleted. I can’t see what it was and I doubt I’ve posted anything wrong. Maybe this is what happens if someone report a comment?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just got five posts deleted. I can’t see what it was and I doubt I’ve posted anything wrong. Maybe this is what happens if someone report a comment?
Same, I think that if it was a reply to that super fan, then it got deleted, because their account seems to have been deleted as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me too. I didn't say anything particularly controversial, but the whole conversation was a bit loopy loo, so fair enough that it's been removed.

Reactions: 3
I’m going to scream a comment “Get A bleeping Job You Parasite”
Make it plural (parasites) and there's another name for the new thread. We could also all post that comment on the various vlogs and other money grab areas.... you know, like a recurrent thing to make them remember....

• Heart
The Michael Patherick vlog!!!!!! Cry baby pee pants. Jeez. He was clearly reading this forum? I've never read anything that bad about him on here, so maybe it was something else. But Jeeeeeeez. I used to enjoy his channel so much, but it deteriorated into something completely different. (The Chateau diaries have as well). His lament about signing over his art. Ummmmm.....Thats the JOB of textile design!!!!!!!! Its never, Ralph Lauren wallpaper, by Jack Smith. Anyway, I'm 100% sure he will be back. And Michael, if you are reading, just take your content back to your original vision! Light narrative, light personal involvement, focus on the beautiful location and buildings!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure he had his own plate. So grandmas is still there.

Oh absolutely. You will probably recognise most of these who run the fb page.

im surprised they haven’t already changed the name from escape to the chateau diy to chateau rescue. Perhaps waiting for chateau rescue to get going a bit first.

So was there or wasn’t there a non disclosure. I’ve read about a non disclosure a few times prior to this video and again just now when googling got this mentioned on Twitter.
I’m pretty sure he had his own plate. So grandmas is still there.

Oh absolutely. You will probably recognise most of these who run the fb page.

im surprised they haven’t already changed the name from escape to the chateau diy to chateau rescue. Perhaps waiting for chateau rescue to get going a bit first.

So was there or wasn’t there a non disclosure. I’ve read about a non disclosure a few times prior to this video and again just now when googling got this mentioned on Twitter.
Even if a NDA is in place it does not give the employer the right to "abuse" the employee, there is case history on this. We clearly see it is the $ which the ptk's are most interested in so by getting their supporters onside with a sympathy vote it has secured if not increased the monthly patreon account. If they thought there was any hope of getting any further payments from DA based on the popularity of the design they would have chased that avenue. Given all the chit chat at the time on the social media platforms I would say D&A no longer trusted mother & daughter duo & took the decision to terminate their employment. The producers of the DIY program did not exclude the PTKs for being boring thats cods wallop. Perhaps they felt the source of all the negative comments & accusations were coming from their corner & the situation was nolonger workable. It had to be something slightly more serious than the ptks said. I think most of the c4 involved chateaux have left that fb page & set up one on their own, so phillys diy page will just revert to another pks page DA camp may not be as sympathetic to mk the second time round they may have bit off more than they can chew!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
From Michael’s comment section. What she mentions is some of what I was referencing previously where some people are obsessed with taking them down.
Well, I for one don't pity them. if you can't stand the heat maybe you shouldn't grab the money?

I agree some of the things said here lead to speculation and slander, but this is what usually happens when your 'job' is projecting an image of only fun and game, trying to hide and silence the victims you make in the process, out of fear of what that will do to your 'business that is not a business and who knows might even become a charity if you keep on dreaming', desperately trying to rule out constructive criticism for the same reason. It then all becomes us against them, calling us tattlers liars and haters. Takes one to know one, would be my weighed response.

Also, they made so much money with their fake talks so far, what if asking for pity for what's been done to you might even make you more? I'm sure it will open up some wallets.

I do find it remarkable that SJ now 'speaks' in public too about what's written here. That for sure is a change in tactics.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey Aunty Mummy I stand by every critique both serious, tongue in check and disillussioned/angry I have made. To my knowledge except for questions about funding and covid travel, none of the long term Tattlers have written anything on MP2 or SJ's social media, facebook, youtube or patreon accounts. In fact we tried to direct commentary in this thread away from the Pethericks. MP2 must be coming onto Tattle every day AND he has now directed his subscribers here 3 times and SJ at least twice. Why would you do this? None of us are writing disgusting comments on youtube sexualising SJ, Selmar, Philip, Marie, MP2; it is the superfans and they engage in that banter. You haven't read the threads it takes hours to do so, go back and review them. You think it is acceptable that Brenda destroyed Thomaz's reputation? You think it is acceptable that patreon's queries are shut down? You think it is acceptable that Sadie maintained a disgusting racist rant on her social mefia? She is lucky it was found so she could remove it before broader publication. Go away you have been reported for challenging free and open exchange.
I think Thomas spear headed his own down fall. I said here on another thread, who steals an every day suitcase in a packed bus station, people in that line of business want gear they can shift quickly theres not much demand on the black market fro 2nd user boxers, maybe I am wrong. What about him not having a visa. You talk about a scrounger he was crying patreon & GFME shortly after he hopped off the bus. Aunty Mummy I think MK was doing a good degree of trolling/story telling in his recent vlog people in glass houses shouln't throw stones.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think Thomas spear headed his own down fall. I said here on another thread, who steals an every day suitcase in a packed bus station, people in that line of business want gear they can shift quickly theres not much demand on the black market fro 2nd user boxers, maybe I am wrong. What about him not having a visa. You talk about a scrounger he was crying patreon & GFME shortly after he hopped off the bus. Aunty Mummy I think MK was doing a good degree of trolling/story telling in his recent vlog people in glass houses shouln't throw stones.
i totally don’t get that from tomaz. I think he was young and he saw first hand how crazy fans go mad for sending money and gifts. He claim to have been encouraged by mummy and Gerry to create a YouTube channel. He was naive in going in so strong on the beg straight away. Most other youtubers start get a good following and it happens more naturally. Where he immediately mentioned needing money for a computer etc and it wasn’t a small amount either. That upset a lot of people. He wasn’t as good in front of the camera and his accent didn’t help.

Reactions: 10
The Michael Patherick vlog!!!!!! Cry baby pee pants. Jeez. He was clearly reading this forum? I've never read anything that bad about him on here, so maybe it was something else. But Jeeeeeeez. I used to enjoy his channel so much, but it deteriorated into something completely different. (The Chateau diaries have as well). His lament about signing over his art. Ummmmm.....Thats the JOB of textile design!!!!!!!! Its never, Ralph Lauren wallpaper, by Jack Smith. Anyway, I'm 100% sure he will be back. And Michael, if you are reading, just take your content back to your original vision! Light narrative, light personal involvement, focus on the beautiful location and buildings!
Just watched his vlog. Interesting quote at the end about small minds discussing people, where about half of his own vlog is about Angel and how she has treated him. I get his pain, I do, but not his blindness for the consequences. Is he really just swapping one bad friend for a worse one? He got beaten down by one and is now willingly putting his loyalty in another, who knows about his experiences, calls him a friend, but will not stand for him and cut her own ties with the production company, because, well, we all know why. There's some real hurt there, you can tell, but instead of dealing with it in a forwarded way, he's just putting his head on the chopping block for SJ to cut it off whenever she desires. That might really come back to bite him and his tendency to darker moods.
Ignorance might be bliss the first time around, but if you're warned by previous experiences you better be aware of the dangers lurking. Shooting the messenger is easy enough, trying to be one yourself at the same time, outing the ones you hate, might prove a bridge too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i totally don’t get that from tomaz. I think he was young and he saw first hand how crazy fans go mad for sending money and gifts. He claim to have been encouraged by mummy and Gerry to create a YouTube channel. He was naive in going in so strong on the beg straight away. Most other youtubers start get a good following and it happens more naturally. Where he immediately mentioned needing money for a computer etc and it wasn’t a small amount either. That upset a lot of people. He wasn’t as good in front of the camera and his accent didn’t help.
I didn't warm to Tomaz at all, but he's long gone so no need to say more EXCEPT my eyes are still popping at the thought of a relatively young man allegedly taking social media advice from a roughly 60yr and 80yr old!! 😜 Really??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🔮 So been thinking M created the art work in 2018 for angel and got paid for it.

At some point there was some discussion and she needed to get paper work in check so she could use the work and an amount was paid to M.

in may? 2020 he did a video and showed the finished work in the granny video.

At some point he went into detail on his patreon about how angel screwed him over

October / December some fans indicated a dna on Facebook and Twitter.
He knows his video was going to cause a tit storm. As they have just launched chateau rescue this would be good timing for a scandal like this to drop. And to be picked up by some media outlets? They contact m to get a story. He gives his side again. We got dropped so we decided to do it ourseves and started a successful YouTube channel. We have also just launched a new channel chateau rescue ... clever advertising 🧐🤔

m - if that wasn’t your plan all along then do feel free to use that to your advantage. Ps you don’t need to credit me. But a small donation to homeless people would be appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched his vlog. Interesting quote at the end about small minds discussing people, where about half of his own vlog is about Angel and how she has treated him. I get his pain, I do, but not his blindness for the consequences. Is he really just swapping one bad friend for a worse one? He got beaten down by one and is now willingly putting his loyalty in another, who knows about his experiences, calls him a friend, but will not stand for him and cut her own ties with the production company, because, well, we all know why. There's some real hurt there, you can tell, but instead of dealing with it in a forwarded way, he's just putting his head on the chopping block for SJ to cut it off whenever she desires. That might really come back to bite him and his tendency to darker moods.
Ignorance might be bliss the first time around, but if you're warned by previous experiences you better be aware of the dangers lurking. Shooting the messenger is easy enough, trying to be one yourself at the same time, outing the ones you hate, might prove a bridge too far.
Like I said earlier..let's wait and see who appears in the Advent videos in 2021. I think he has been burnt by SJ.

• Heart
Like I said earlier..let's wait and see who appears in the Advent videos in 2021. I think he has been burnt by SJ.
I think so too, but she's still keeping him on a sideline to see where this new 'confession' will take him, money wise. She might cling on if there's something in it for her.

Reactions: 5
Anyone like to guess how long before MPK releases his next vlog.....
Who knows. I do feel quite sorry for him, he obviously is struggling. But if you want a public profile you have to be able to cope with critics, good and bad. Just like any other artist, actor, writer, musician etc. So, either he figures out a way to cope, because it's not going to change whether it's this forum or other avenues, or he'll have to walk away. I hope he finds a way to make it work. But I think he needs to stand on his own, that's the thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.