The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting 🧐 reading 📖 here

Sir trotter has stirred a hornets 🐝 nest

BJJ posting on Instagram were not available for the premier was another epic own goal 🥅

as for SSB and her entourage on tour as-the First guest of 2021 in the new chateaux .... shows her utter contempt for COVID ...

no one is travelling 🧳 and despite thinking it is her work .... blogging ... freebies I’m sure aren’t covered as essential work

glass houses and boulders come to mind ....

necessary to point out to sir trotter there are multiple agency’s

real charity enterprises that can help for free with his situation.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Thread names please

* parasitic patron

* put your hands in the air ... this is a robbery

* my name is Sir trotter ... I’m 398 days a survivor of been robbed

* hi dick and angle here ... let me tell You

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Agree with both of you. Something happened in their friendship ... maybe the fact she knew he was falling out with D&A and she distanced herself a bit from him to keep in with them (always looking at the £ sign - never the principle).
She is keeping her distance in case this all blows up (she knew it was coming). She doesn’t want to blight her appearances in ETTC - and she will if she comes out full force in favour of MP (her contribution to the series will end up on the cutting room floor).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How wouldn't it be successfull in any other way??? I'm wondering if giving over his art work was legalized was there a lawyer involved?? If Angel has a reputation for ripping off other's art it only makes her look bad.
She doesn't have a reputation. She has Michael and his family and one person on Tattler making an anonymous accusation who could very well be a Petherwick. That is it.
This is all getting all the oxygen the Petherwicks want.
If the design had not been on the show - there would have been no success. It is obvious. Noone would have known about it or seen it. I believe it would have all been done legally. This is a show! It is a business, for the Channel, for D&A, for the production crew.
I get frustrated with Michael always talking about how he can do this and that and the other thing, but never sticks to something long enough to get the dollars and recognition he thinks he deserves. It has success with his youtube channel because of his connection to ETTC. People felt sorry for him and had a lot of goodwill towards him and still do. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get busy designing, creating, producing, vlogging, and SELL what you create. Why not do what has been suggested here? He is only stopping himself at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember watching Dick and Angel's show way back and it rubbed me the wrong way. Stealing other's art, will eventually turn around and bite her one way or the other. That's so not cool. Tattle is fairly tame compared to other sites on the web. We must have hit a nerve on some level. I would be more upset about the rabid stans aka Brenda Gibbons that give a bad vibe image to your brand. I think too creating all of these new channels is a bit much. Stick with what you excel at and go from there. Stephanie is trying to save face, but I think it's starting to crumble. At least one can hope it is. And if Hanni caught covid, it's only a matter of time before the others catch it there as well. I don't feel bad for Marie at all, begging for strangers to get a her a car??? Spare me!!! And Stephanie should be paying everyone, in this day and age nobody should be giving away their services for free like that.
Did they steal it though. Because all the information that’s been available from what mpk has said and his fans has said doesn’t indicate that way.

it’s like brenda she did a lalande calendar using Michael pots photos. It’s someone else’s art work she put together the calendar and branded it lalande. According to information available this is endorsed by Stephanie and Michael pots even though sj has said the only merchandise available is her fathers wrapping paper. Now as she is only selling a small amount nothing is said. But if all of the sudden thousands of people go to buy the calendar and she makes some real money then mp and sj would likely go after her.
79C862FE-EBEA-4E85-ACB8-BE6A91C97BFD.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She is keeping her distance in case this all blows up (she knew it was coming). She doesn’t want to blight her appearances in ETTC - and she will if she comes out full force in favour of MP (her contribution to the series will end up on the cutting room floor).
Does anybody feel the same nausea coming up seeing how very clever SJ operates? She leaves it to MPK to complain about the gossip getting too close to the truth in a video he was going to do about his collision with D&A. The two things are absolutely not connected, but because he mentioned it in his vlog, she can pretend to be the friend she's supposed to be by commenting "We're in this together", a flagrant lie because she's still very much in business wit ETTC, obviously. All fans are now warned there are stories out about her and not to believe them, without her having to talk about it on any of her channels. Out of pity, the gift sending will now probably explode.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anybody feel the same nausea coming up seeing how very clever SJ operates? She leaves it to MPK to complain about the gossip getting too close to the truth in a video he was going to do about his collision with D&A. The two things are absolutely not connected, but because he mentioned it in his vlog, she can pretend to be the friend she's supposed to be by commenting "We're in this together", a flagrant lie because she's still very much in business wit ETTC, obviously. All fans are now warned there are stories out about her and not to believe them, without her having to talk about it on any of her channels. Out of pity, the gift sending will now probably explode.
I noticed that to, you know if it wasn't for Michael would she even have thought about starting a youtube channel??? She's beyond cringe at this point.

Did they steal it though. Because all the information that’s been available from what mpk has said and his fans has said doesn’t indicate that way.

it’s like brenda she did a lalande calendar using Michael pots photos. It’s someone else’s art work she put together the calendar and branded it lalande. According to information available this is endorsed by Stephanie and Michael pots even though sj has said the only merchandise available is her fathers wrapping paper. Now as she is only selling a small amount nothing is said. But if all of the sudden thousands of people go to buy the calendar and she makes some real money then mp and sj would likely go after her. View attachment 398718

As an artist myself I would never give up my art for anyone else to use. So Angel coulnd't come up with ideas herself? Either way, she should have credited him for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This lockdown has given him ample time to advance his work as a designer. Has he done so? Suddenly, he feels upset by an event that happened 2 years ago, which coincides with his lack of content and promotion of a new YouTube channel. He should seriously consider getting some help in getting his mind and own affairs in order. How much longer can he live off his family, without finding a direction in his life? There so much a drone and royalty free music will take him. If he considers himself an artist and designer, he should get to work and have the fruits of his labor do the talking for him, instead of throwing a pity party like a small child. He has amassed a following, what is he going to do with it? What has he got to show for himself? Get help first, man.

As for SJ... well, it won't be long before more people will start seeing for themselves what an empty vessel she truly is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly this !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She doesn't have a reputation. She has Michael and his family and one person on Tattler making an anonymous accusation who could very well be a Petherwick. That is it.
This is all getting all the oxygen the Petherwicks want.
If the design had not been on the show - there would have been no success. It is obvious. Noone would have known about it or seen it. I believe it would have all been done legally. This is a show! It is a business, for the Channel, for D&A, for the production crew.
I get frustrated with Michael always talking about how he can do this and that and the other thing, but never sticks to something long enough to get the dollars and recognition he thinks he deserves. It has success with his youtube channel because of his connection to ETTC. People felt sorry for him and had a lot of goodwill towards him and still do. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get busy designing, creating, producing, vlogging, and SELL what you create. Why not do what has been suggested here? He is only stopping himself at this point.
This is what I’m saying! At this point he has a very large following. Just make some new ones and sell them to your fans. I’m sure they’ll gladly buy it!

However, as it was his design, I do think he should have been paid for it, but perhaps he already was? Is he just angry about not getting credit? Because if that’s the case, then it’s as others have pointed out, if you’re a designer working at Burberry, for example, you would not be getting credited for any of the work you do, only getting paid for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Totalk
I never look at peoples buy me a coffee account or pateron etc but I did just now for Marie Wiiks - she of weeds in milk bottles fame.. and this is what I see:
"Next year I hope to set up my very own floral studio in the UK, and I also hope to buy a car so that I’m able to travel and take on various floral design jobs as well as collaberations.

"Things I’ll spend your donations on: equiptment, either for the floral studio it’s self, or tech stuff, like my camera or funds to a new laptop. Extra flowers for more photos and video content. Paying for various expenses of setting up a business, like rent and setting up and running a website".

Marie can I suggest you do as most people do who want to set up a business, do your reserach, do a business plan, if its a viable prospect you'll get a bank loan for your 'studio in the UK' and all the necessary equipment. Another money grubbing parasite - learning from the best.
y Andrew
This lockdown has given him ample time to advance his work as a designer. Has he done so? Suddenly, he feels upset by an event that happened 2 years ago, which coincides with his lack of content and promotion of a new YouTube channel. He should seriously consider getting some help in getting his mind and own affairs in order. How much longer can he live off his family, without finding a direction in his life? There so much a drone and royalty free music will take him. If he considers himself an artist and designer, he should get to work and have the fruits of his labor do the talking for him, instead of throwing a pity party like a small child. He has amassed a following, what is he going to do with it? What has he got to show for himself? Get help first, man.

As for SJ... well, it won't be long before more people will start seeing for themselves what an empty vessel she truly is.
I totally agree - I think this blog of Michaels was well timed as many people have been pointing out this week his lack of vlogs Of late I think this revealing blog was simply a pity me vlog he does need to fulfill what he says he’s going to do !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread 🧵

ETTC - DIY - Pethricks expose will SSB survive

C4 axes Trotters - D & A sever all ties

EXPOSED - SIR pethericks to go back on picket line

Reactions: 4
Ever since I rewatched that video where she very clearly lied when she thanked the patrons for sending her money so that could, “finally buy food and pay the bills”, I have never been able to look at her the same. Because after that, it has become so easy for me to spot all the lies and manipulation from her end.

The lies that came out of her mouth during that video, are akin to someone pulling up to a food bank in a rolls royce, wearing designer gear from head to toe and having the audacity to say, “Thank you so much, because of this food bank I’ll finally be able to eat!”

To add insult to injury, she made those comments at the start of the pandemic. When so many people were actually struggling financially and wondering how the hell they were going to put food on the table. Beggar’s belief!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought that there was a forum created for Petherick/bodger/trotter/free Gwendoline.
There is, only it is populated by wind and tumbleweed... There never was anything really interesting to discuss about the Pethericks in the first place. So maybe Michael could be a little more specific as to what got his confidence destroyed?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
.Thread suggestion

The Chateau Diaries #13 - Too much grifting, not enough grafting

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched Life of Ryan in Bordeaux, a six hour drive, what the hec, we are in the middle of a pandemic. We pointed out about people travelling to lalande for Christmas but this guy and the Pethericks think it is ok to travel 6 hours from home.
Was the lack of locals not a further clue that the trip was NOT A REQUIRED JOURNEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.