The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for SJ... well, it won't be long before more people will start seeing for themselves what an empty vessel she truly is.
My fear is that there will always be more people falling for it though. Empty vessels are popular these days...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Chateau #12:

The Truth is Rarely Pure and Never Simple

You Only See What You Want to See

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched Life of Ryan in Bordeaux, a six hour drive, what the hec, we are in the middle of a pandemic. We pointed out about people travelling to lalande for Christmas but this guy and the Pethericks think it is ok to travel 6 hours from home.
Was the lack of locals not a further clue that the trip was NOT A REQUIRED JOURNEY.
There's no lockdown in France at the moment, nor travel restrictions. Just a curfew for the evenings and nights. I agree it's unnecessary and bad but it's not illegal.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is what I’m saying! At this point he has a very large following. Just make some new ones and sell them to your fans. I’m sure they’ll gladly buy it!

However, as it was his design, I do think he should have been paid for it, but perhaps he already was? Is he just angry about not getting credit? Because if that’s the case, then it’s as others have pointed out, if you’re a designer working at Burberry, for example, you would not be getting credited for any of the work you do, only getting paid for it.
Sorry I didn’t credit you with this. 😕 I know I am not the first to say it.

Reactions: 3
Interesting 🧐 reading 📖 here

Sir trotter has stirred a hornets 🐝 nest

BJJ posting on Instagram were not available for the premier was another epic own goal 🥅

as for SSB and her entourage on tour as-the First guest of 2021 in the new chateaux .... shows her utter contempt for COVID ...

no one is travelling 🧳 and despite thinking it is her work .... blogging ... freebies I’m sure aren’t covered as essential work

glass houses and boulders come to mind ....

necessary to point out to sir trotter there are multiple agency’s

real charity enterprises that can help for free with his situation.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Thread names please

* parasitic patron

* put your hands in the air ... this is a robbery

* my name is Sir trotter ... I’m 398 days a survivor of been robbed

* hi dick and angle here ... let me tell You
@MojoDublin, I love your rants , but i do need translation sometimes ! You make me laugh which is worth it’s weight in gold .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Chateau #12: The Hidden Injuries of Class*

*apologies to Cobb and Sennett

Reactions: 4
Does anybody feel the same nausea coming up seeing how very clever SJ operates? She leaves it to MPK to complain about the gossip getting too close to the truth in a video he was going to do about his collision with D&A. The two things are absolutely not connected, but because he mentioned it in his vlog, she can pretend to be the friend she's supposed to be by commenting "We're in this together", a flagrant lie because she's still very much in business wit ETTC, obviously. All fans are now warned there are stories out about her and not to believe them, without her having to talk about it on any of her channels. Out of pity, the gift sending will now probably explode.
Yes, her comment focuses entirely on Tattle and she says zero about the main content of his vlog, his situation with D&A. Again showcasing herself as the narcissistic manipulator that she is. A) Making his vlog and her comment all about her and B) Slyly saying nothing about D&A / ergo Channel 4 / ergo any other television production company that she might hope to collaborate with in the future. She is keeping her bib clean in that department, if she was truly his friend, and was truly supporting him in her comments, she would have annihilated D&A but that would not go down well with Channel 4 and any possible collaborations - God spare us if we are subjected to that face and gob on any future programme - the history of Toile for eg... or how not to renovate a chateau...!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stephanie would do well to remember, as indeed would the Trotter Tribe, that without Dick and Angela (sucha ridiculous affectation to call herself Angel) and the success of their initial programme there would be no ETTCDIY. Nothing, zilch, zero, zip would be known of any of the chateaux featured. Lalande, in particular, would have tottered on, the fabric of the building lurching towards decrepitude while superficial, unnecessary, grandiose papering-over-the-cracks attempts at "restoration" were carried out in a slapdash, scattergun and hamfisted way.

The opportunities afforded by Patreon, which has been stratospherically successful, was a golden opportunity to create a proper plan for Lalande's renaissance, starting with the bricks and mortar externally and internally. Investigate grants which might be available for insulation and also upgrading the heating system which is clearly hopelessly inadequate (there seem to be government schemes which apply, perhaps not covering 100% of the costs but a proportion).

La Jarvis professes to love Lalande. Fine. Make the effort to concentrate on the important elements before it reaches the point that frills and fripperies are embellsihing a crumbled shell. And forget about the bloody lake for the time being!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, her comment focuses entirely on Tattle and she says zero about the main content of his vlog, his situation with D&A. Again showcasing herself as the narcissistic manipulator that she is. A) Making his vlog and her comment all about her and B) Slyly saying nothing about D&A / ergo Channel 4 / ergo any other television production company that she might hope to collaborate with in the future. She is keeping her bib clean in that department, if she was truly his friend, and was truly supporting him in her comments, she would have annihilated D&A but that would not go down well with Channel 4 and any possible collaborations - God spare us if we are subjected to that face and gob on any future programme - the history of Toile for eg... or how not to renovate a chateau...!
Indeed, the entrance hall that has yet to be revealed was filmed for ETTCDIY and if she blots her copybook it and SJ may also be cut from the programme and along with that the revenue it will generate.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree to leave the lake till last which would be the final flourishing touch - I agree it’s important to do but not as important as the bricks and mortar of the place - the heating - the bathrooms - the roof - the patio area that’s sinking - if they have been there for 15 years and also own a house in Sussex / a flat in London and a house in South Africa any sensible person would sell a few of ruse and use the funds to restore !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
MPK design, if he did do the whole design, would never have been so successful any other way. It's success is because it was part of ETTC. Fans of D&A's buy it as a product because it is their product and part of the chateau experience. I would be careful accusing Angel of theft.
That tattler could very well be MKP or family.
Yes, you are right, I should have worded that statement differently and avoided any mention of theft per se. Hopefully Angel will not come for my head, just yet, as I think there are quite a few other people on the net complaining about this apart from me!

The point I was trying to make was that the best way forward for him is to focus on building his own brand, he needs to get out of his own way.

Reactions: 8
Totalk

y Andrew

I totally agree - I think this blog of Michaels was well timed as many people have been pointing out this week his lack of vlogs Of late I think this revealing blog was simply a pity me vlog he does need to fulfill what he says he’s going to do !
RubyT Post 3644859 I don't have FB and don't want same with Instagram. I've seen MPK's You Tube videos of DIO but how do I find his blogs where he's doing all this complaining. I've lost the thread as I haven't seen any of his and Sj's posts and her telling her fans about Tattle. Is there another way of accessing these blogs without FB?

Reactions: 2
Let's start voting for a new thread title!

Most popular options so far:

@dumbblonde

The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on Grifting

@ggyahoo

The Chateau Diaries #12 Too much grifting, not enough grafting

@peony89

The Chateau Diaries #12 Only fools and horses work

Please feel free to add and edit where appropriate...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.